Stores > BBO Poker Tables

877-841-9301
      925-439-3071
      orders@bbopokertables.com
      877-841-9301

Voice your opinion! Review BBO Poker Tables by clicking a star below.
2017-11-09

Amazing Chips and Customer Service

"Absolutely amazing casino quality ceramic chips from BBO!! Perfect size, weight and feel and awesome graphics. You won’t get better chips for a better price. This is my second purchase from BBO and I couldn’t be happier with the quality of product and customer service. BBO really stands behind its products and has completely transformed my poker room. Thanks BBO!"

2017-03-13

Great Product Great Service

"I love this poker table! it looks great and its everything i wanted.

I also wanted to give a shout out to Junior with all the help during the delivery process. The extra mile he went was very much appreciated.

2016-09-21

Poker Energency in Tennessee

"I needed a poker table extremely quick for a 4th of July event at my home. I came across BBO Poker Tables when looking for an alternative to the regular ol flimsy tables. I live in Tennessee and this manufacturer is in California. I started working with the guy on the phone on a Monday and I said "I am your challenge of the week". They were extremely helpful when I wanted to use my own shipping company to save money on 2 Day shipping from California. I had my table by Friday as needed. When buying online it is always a "gamble" whether the quality you expect will in fact be exemplified in the product. Let's just say it was Christmas in July! One day, I do plan to buy a more custom table from them. I regret the timeline I created myself, because the table is exquisite and it's just a "stock" one. Great group of people to work with who actually care about what they are doing."

2016-07-05

Second Table

"I just purchased my second table from BBO! My friends and I love playing on my current table - The Casino X2. We have over 1000 hours of playing and the table looks as good as new. It must be something in the craftsmanship or raw materials, but I have never seen felt and pad hold up like this before. The felt is easy to clean and seems like it will last forever. The new table I selected is the Lumen HD. We are excited to add the new table to our game room and we are sure it will be the new center piece."

2016-04-22

This Thing is Perfect

"I got my Detroit Lions themed Nighthawk poker table last night and could not be more impressed. Everything arrived as promised in perfect condition, still on the pallet. Assembly was extremely simple. I probably had the thing put together in about a half hour.

Every step of the process was easy, and they were even able to accommodate a change I wanted to make to the pedestal the day before they shipped it out.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in purchasing a poker table.

2016-04-01

Beautiful table

"I bought a Rockwell with dining top. It was shipped to Raleigh, NC
Disclaimer: I have no hesitancy in admitting I am below average in physical strength, below average in being able to assemble things

1. Ordering table was very easy
2. It arrived in Raleigh within stated time
3. It is curb side drop off, not brought into the home. HEAVY!!
4. I read the website and called BBO a couple times about the receiving process. It was recommended that I open the boxes and examine everything for damage. That is not practical with curbside drop off, the weight of the items, the packaging of the items. I ended up just having to pray there was no damage. Fortunately, there was no damage.
5. I used a handyman service (Mr Handyman) to assemble my table. It took two guys 1.5 hours. They did a very good job, were able to troubleshoot much better than I would have ever been able to.There is no way I could have assembled it with a buddy (see Disclaimer). They hauled away all the boxes and packaging.
6. In the end, everything worked out just fine. Table is beautiful, Prior to this, there was a poker table in the dining room and when we had guests, we would eat on it. My wife is happy to have a dining table. I can't wait to take the table top off and play some poker.

2016-03-11

This table is a stunning centerpiece to the room

"Ordering was a breeze and plenty of options available. I chose the Rockwell table (mahogany) with the table top. Red felt cover with a pirate theme. Daylight was the shipper and there was no way to get the truck into my neighborhood, much less my driveway, so he said he could meet me anywhere. I grabbed the truck and trailer and met him down by the Interstate, where he helped to unload and inspect every box. Assembly was pretty straight-forward. I had one question I wanted to ask and a quick call resulted in a personal call from the warehouse in about two minutes. The question was answered and table completed."

2016-03-08

Love my new poker table!!!

"I ordered the Helmsley Table with dining top and matching chairs and the table is pretty sweet!! Ordering was a breeze, customer service was outstanding as was delivery. Daylight was the local carrier in my area (NJ) and the driver was awesome both times (with the table and subsequently with my back ordered chairs). He delivered everything into my garage and helped me open every package so I could inspect each piece as BBO recommends. He couldn't have been cooler and more patient as this stuff is packed VERY well and it took some time to get everything opened, etc...

I ordered the table end of NOV and it delivered in time (as promised) for my Holiday poker game just before Christmas. I was contacted when the table shipped and told the chairs were on back order until sometime in January. In mid January I was contacted and told that my chairs were in house and shipped exactly as they promised a month earlier. Regarding the chairs, I highly recommend the Helmsley chairs with a Helmsley table as they perfectly match the table, especially in my case where I have a chestnut armrest and a black speed cloth surface. Everything is very solidly built. This is a substantial piece of furniture and am very pleased.

My only knock (minor at that) on this whole experience is that the actual surface finish of the dining top is fragile, for lack of a better term. It has been used for dining only sparingly, yet it appears to mar rather easily. My remedy going forward is to always use a table cloth and never dine directly on the surface. I have read every review on here and it appears nobody else has noted this, so this is quite possibly my being a nudge, but I figured I would mention it none the less.

That said, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Helmsley Poker Table and HIGHLY RECOMMEND a poker table from BBO!!!!

2016-02-19

Best Table Ever!

"I ordered the Nighthawk table with a custom top. The graphic designer who was assigned to me, Collette, did a fantastic job creating a design that goes perfectly with my superhero-themed rec room. It took us two days to finalize the design, on the third day my design was printed, and the following day the table was shipped. Great customer service helping me hit my deadlines. A week later the table arrived... just in time for my super bowl party! I was able to assemble the table easily by myself within 30 minutes. The table looks great, the custom top really pops, and it is now the centerpiece of my mancave. I looked quite a long time at game tables, and I am thrilled to have found BBO. My table is well-built and very unique at a lower price than most of the other tables I looked at. Couldn't be more satisfied. My next purchase will be customized poker chips to complement the theme of my table."

2016-02-14

Great poker tables, great price, great business !!!

"It's a well put together table and it looks outstanding. The whole purchase process was easy and smooth, and the custom service was great. We are extremely happy with the poker table. I can't see any flaws with the table. Install was quick and painless. "

2016-02-13

Sweet!

"My table arrived and looks great. Customer Service has been OUTSTANDING along every interaction with BBO"

2016-02-01

"Excellent product! The table exceeded my expectations and customer service answered questions promptly & professionally. I would highly recommend!!"

2016-01-08

"Great quality table, built and shipped extremely quick turn around."

2016-01-07

"I based my purchase on the reviews of other customers. We are very pleased with the quality of our poker table. The order was shipped earlier than expected and received all pieces with no visible damage. They care about their product to the customer!! Customer service was excellent the few times I had to speak with them and received quick responses.
I would definitely recommend BBO Poker Tables to others.

2016-01-05

"I bought the Elite Poker Table for a surprise 1 year anniversary gift for my husband. I didn't know anything about poker or tables but the staff helped me, literally, every step of the way. From navigating the website to even picking out a design, the customer service people were more than excellent. My husband and I are so excited about our new beautiful poker table and the quality of the table. I will definitely be purchasing a craps table in the near future! Such an easy process and worth every penny! "

Share BBO Poker Tables's store rating

BBO Poker Tables is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BBO Poker Tables is not a merchant member
BBO Poker Tables does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!