24 Hours

Customer service: 9.90/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.74/10
2018-02-25

Exquisite

"I ordered a set of Diamond Ear Rings for wife they arrived a day earlier and they such a great company to order jewelry from I'm definitely ordering from B2C Jewels again."

2018-02-18

B2C Jewels

"B2CJewels helped me find the perfect diamond for my engagement ring. Working with Simon & Tina was great. They were very responsive and got me all the info i asked for (ASET image, Ideal scope, and even video). Thanks again guys!"

2018-02-08

Best place for engagements

"I found the diamond I was looking for at the price I was looking for on in B2c jewels. They had spot on support and counseling. Pascal really helped me out in making the best deal for the best price. I now have to worry about the wedding but I will probably if the time comes buy more jewelry from them. "

2018-01-29

B2C...My go to place for all things jewelry

"Bought a loose diamond from B2C for my soon to be proposal. Great service, selection and attention by Anita. I will definitely be back to purchase more in the near future."

2018-01-26

Thank you Tina!

"My experiences have been excellent with B2C. I have to give a big thank you to both Alex and Tina. Best place on this planet to purchase and trust."

2018-01-26

Excellent Customer Service From Beginning To End!

"I would like to compliment Rio and his team for their professional, friendly and informative guidance. My e-mails and phone calls were answered immediately. My three sons each purchased their engagement rings and wedding bands through B2C Jewels. They offer top quality diamonds not available anywhere else at a great price. They provide excellent customer service from beginning to end."

2018-01-25

Good product and service

"I bought a ring from B2C and it was a great experience.
I saved thousands off retail and I'm happy with my purchase.

2018-01-25

I am a return customer for B2C

"I am a return customer for B2C, and they always take care of my needs a big thank you to Alex for addressing my purchasing needs."

2018-01-17

The best experience and quality!

"I had a great experience purchasing from B2C Jewels. Their customer service is second to none and one of the things I liked the best is that they care about their customers. The quality of the jewelry is A++ and the prices are competitive. They deliver the items quickly and there is a big selection to choose from and lots of options for getting your dream piece of jewelry like I did. Highly recommend buying from them all around. "

2017-12-21

Hearts are a girls bestfriend

"Had an amazing experience buying a diamond from anita at BTC jewels she helped grab the rock.i needed which was a 1.03ct flawless ideal cut ideal symmetry heart cut diamond the exact diamond from a compnay in austrlia was 12k au i got this for under 5k aud or around 3700 usd.. thanks again and would shop here next time"

2017-12-18

The Golden Stone

"Time & Circumstances made it possible for the purchase of this 3+ carat champagne diamond. B2C Jewels is a well known company with staff, such as Alex, who is quite knowledgeable & easy to guide the client through the purchasing process smoothly. This made my diamond dream a reality ... thank you for such a spectacular gemstone!!!"

2017-11-27

Amazing ring and great service!

"Shane and the B2C team really took me by surprise with the level of expertise and service that they provided. I was able to purchase a beautiful diamond and setting for a great price and the level of service is probably one of the best I have ever experienced. As a result, the ring met far beyond my expectations and I am very appreciative for everything that Shane and B2C did for me. I would highly recommend shopping from B2C to anyone!"

2017-11-27

Unbeatable service and value

"Great service, fantastic diamond, unbeatable price. Couldn't be happier."

2017-11-25

Excellent Reliable Fast and Great Policy

"I learned from the last online purchased which i made else where, that you must really do your due diligence. Go to several retail stores to get an idea what you really love. I thought I wanted a Pear diamond, but ultimately purchased a Emerald shape. When I decided to upgrade the stone there were a few annoying restrictions. They would not price match, also the diamond had to be double the value each time the stone was getting upgraded, also certain stones I was interested in was going to be a final sale bc it was not on their website. I realized i made a bad deal with them and decided to sell my ring and get a fresh start. I looked at many online jewelers and read all the reviews. Came across B2C Jewels and started a chat with Anthony. He was very knowledgable not the pushy sales type. Explained to me the Return/Upgrade policy. Assured me they been in business for many years and are legit. After looking at several pics and videos of many stones I decided to purchase a 4.20 Emerald Cut J VVS2. They also were able to price match it and No sales Tax since out of state. It arrived at my doorstep the next morning after i made the payment. I was more than satisfied after having it all checked out and matching the GIA cert not to mention it is a truly GORGEOUS stone. Perfectly cut steps, and much whiter than i expected a J color to be. I am excited to get it set! Thanks again Anthony and B2C team for making this an easy process. I definitely recommend."

2017-11-23

Love B2CJewels

"After looking at many sites, B2C had the best prices for the best diamonds rated GIA and AGS. Johnny was so helpful and made shopping for on line diamonds a positive experience! "

Share B2C Jewels's store rating