b2cjewels.com

Customer service: 9.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-03-13

Lovely earrings

"With the help of Anita (a B2C sales expert) earrings were delivered on time and my wife really likes them."

2018-03-08

Excellent customer service and no need to worry

"All the service reps I spoke with were very helpful and assured me my purchase was safely transacted. I was apprehensive purchasing a ring online, but was extremely satisfied with the interactions I had with B2C Jewels. Anthony was very diligent in returning my emails or phone calls, and if he wasn't available, someone else on the team would respond quickly. Looking forward to future purchases with B2C Jewels."

2018-03-05

Stress-free engagement ring purchase

"Purchased a ~2.5ct D FL solitaire engagement ring from B2C. Anthony helped me throughout the process and kept me informed every step of the way. For such a large purchase I wanted everything to be perfect, and having received the ring yesterday I couldn’t be happier! Thanks Anthony and the team at B2C, look forward to buying again in the future!"

2018-02-27

Happy to work with them again

"I had a great experience buying my own diamond for a ring. I was a bit overwhelmed to go about the process but Rio, Anthony and Harry helped make it easy."

2018-02-26

Awesome Experience

"I had a great experience working with Anita from B2C Jewels. She was friendly and helped ensure me that the stone I choose was in great condition. After doing extensive research online I was able to target a diamond that would have been out of my price range had I gone to a traditional jeweler. My fiance couldn't be happier with her engagement ring."

2018-02-25

Exquisite

"I ordered a set of Diamond Ear Rings for wife they arrived a day earlier and they such a great company to order jewelry from I'm definitely ordering from B2C Jewels again."

2018-02-18

B2C Jewels

"B2CJewels helped me find the perfect diamond for my engagement ring. Working with Simon & Tina was great. They were very responsive and got me all the info i asked for (ASET image, Ideal scope, and even video). Thanks again guys!"

2018-02-08

Best place for engagements

"I found the diamond I was looking for at the price I was looking for on in B2c jewels. They had spot on support and counseling. Pascal really helped me out in making the best deal for the best price. I now have to worry about the wedding but I will probably if the time comes buy more jewelry from them. "

2018-01-29

B2C...My go to place for all things jewelry

"Bought a loose diamond from B2C for my soon to be proposal. Great service, selection and attention by Anita. I will definitely be back to purchase more in the near future."

2018-01-26

Thank you Tina!

"My experiences have been excellent with B2C. I have to give a big thank you to both Alex and Tina. Best place on this planet to purchase and trust."

2018-01-26

Excellent Customer Service From Beginning To End!

"I would like to compliment Rio and his team for their professional, friendly and informative guidance. My e-mails and phone calls were answered immediately. My three sons each purchased their engagement rings and wedding bands through B2C Jewels. They offer top quality diamonds not available anywhere else at a great price. They provide excellent customer service from beginning to end."

2018-01-25

Good product and service

"I bought a ring from B2C and it was a great experience.
I saved thousands off retail and I'm happy with my purchase.

2018-01-25

I am a return customer for B2C

"I am a return customer for B2C, and they always take care of my needs a big thank you to Alex for addressing my purchasing needs."

2018-01-17

The best experience and quality!

"I had a great experience purchasing from B2C Jewels. Their customer service is second to none and one of the things I liked the best is that they care about their customers. The quality of the jewelry is A++ and the prices are competitive. They deliver the items quickly and there is a big selection to choose from and lots of options for getting your dream piece of jewelry like I did. Highly recommend buying from them all around. "

2017-12-21

Hearts are a girls bestfriend

"Had an amazing experience buying a diamond from anita at BTC jewels she helped grab the rock.i needed which was a 1.03ct flawless ideal cut ideal symmetry heart cut diamond the exact diamond from a compnay in austrlia was 12k au i got this for under 5k aud or around 3700 usd.. thanks again and would shop here next time"

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.