24 Hours

Shipping & packaging: 9.02/10
Customer service: 9.90/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.74/10
2018-04-04

Awsome job Simon and the team

"The team and Simon were just wonderful in every aspect of the purchases from beginning to end. Thank you and I will look forward to purchasing earrings."

2018-04-03

Next Diamond I Purchase, I am coming back to B2C Jewels

"Anita from B2C Jewels was extremely friendly, very patient with all my questions and concerns and addressed them all before moving on to the next step. Her staff was very helpful through out all of our correspondence and I was very satisfied with my experience with B2C Jewels. "

2018-03-27

B2C Rocks!!!

"This was a big purchase for me and I know very little about diamonds (just like 99% of my fellow male shoppers). I did a lot of reading on the internet, watched a bunch of YouTube videos and got as smart as I could before shopping.

What I learned- B2C is really good at delivering a quality product at a better price than their competitors. I bought a 1 Ct, round cut, GIA 3E diamond in a beautiful setting for way less than I could have achieved from the competition (I.e. James Allen, Blue Nile, etc...).

Overall great experience. My rep at B2C was Miss Anita Brown. If you’re shopping for a ring- make sure to ring her up. From initial contact through product delivery, she was involved, informative, friendly and professional.

I can’t recommend B2C and Ms. Brown enough!

2018-03-25

Happy customer!!

"Finished product is amazing!!! Awesome customer service, Awesome craftsmanship, Unforgettable experience!!! Thank you B2Cjewels team!!! I appreciate you!!!"

2018-03-22

Amazing Diamond

"My diamond guide person was amazing. His name was Alex. I’m so satisfied with my diamond. "

2018-03-20

Happy wallet with the best quality diamond!

"Johnny is really a helpful person. He provided me the best diamond options based on my wallet. He provided me videos and photos of the diamonds. Very polite and nice guy. This is my second purchase and still looking! "

2018-03-20

Diamond and Setting Purchase

"I recently purchased a diamond and a setting for my wife. My contact person was Harry who was extremely attentive via email and phone calls throughout the entire purchase. My wife and I am very happy with the diamond and setting and I would purchase again from B2C Jewels."

2018-03-19

Best Service and Quality!

"B2C Jewels provided the best customer service! Pascal was so patient in making sure I purchased the perfect piece for me. There was no pressure to buy and helped me make the best decision. I have received so many compliments and everyone loves my jewelry, Thank you again....I will certainly come back to buy make next piece of jewelry with Pascal and B2C Jewels!"

2018-03-19

Happy Customer

"Shane was a great help at every turn. I could not be happier with my purchase. "

2018-03-16

Great online Diamond Shop

"Good people to do business with. They were honest and very helpful. Will do business with them again."

2018-03-13

Lovely earrings

"With the help of Anita (a B2C sales expert) earrings were delivered on time and my wife really likes them."

2018-03-08

Excellent customer service and no need to worry

"All the service reps I spoke with were very helpful and assured me my purchase was safely transacted. I was apprehensive purchasing a ring online, but was extremely satisfied with the interactions I had with B2C Jewels. Anthony was very diligent in returning my emails or phone calls, and if he wasn't available, someone else on the team would respond quickly. Looking forward to future purchases with B2C Jewels."

2018-03-05

Stress-free engagement ring purchase

"Purchased a ~2.5ct D FL solitaire engagement ring from B2C. Anthony helped me throughout the process and kept me informed every step of the way. For such a large purchase I wanted everything to be perfect, and having received the ring yesterday I couldn’t be happier! Thanks Anthony and the team at B2C, look forward to buying again in the future!"

2018-02-27

Happy to work with them again

"I had a great experience buying my own diamond for a ring. I was a bit overwhelmed to go about the process but Rio, Anthony and Harry helped make it easy."

2018-02-26

Awesome Experience

"I had a great experience working with Anita from B2C Jewels. She was friendly and helped ensure me that the stone I choose was in great condition. After doing extensive research online I was able to target a diamond that would have been out of my price range had I gone to a traditional jeweler. My fiance couldn't be happier with her engagement ring."

Share B2C Jewels's store rating