b2cjewels.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.57/10
Customer service: 9.83/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-04-25

great service and products!

"have made two purchases and both were perfect, would happily work with again in the future. best prices hands down and solid customer service always "

2018-04-25

Awesome

"This company is awesome. Adrian and the rest of the team went above and beyond. I was very skeptical at first but now I will only buy my jewelry from B2C. Thanks guys."

2018-04-20

Fantastic Individualized Customer Service

"Tina went above and beyond in helping ensure I found the "just right" diamond and that my order was expedited. While I'm sure she has many customers, her service made me feel like I was always her top priority. More importantly, my (now) fiancee loves the engagement ring!"

2018-04-18

Diamond purchase

"Harry and his team were great! They were fast when responding to any questions I had. They were very professional and are the reason I will be shopping here again! "

2018-04-06

Wonderful experience !

"Ring shopping can be daunting and overwhelming but Shane anD everyone at b2cjewels were amazing to work with ! They made the process very easy, it was just up to us to decide on what we like. Only took a couple weeks and we have received the ring.. it’s gorgeous. We would definitely recommend b2cjewels to anyone."

2018-04-04

Awsome job Simon and the team

"The team and Simon were just wonderful in every aspect of the purchases from beginning to end. Thank you and I will look forward to purchasing earrings."

2018-04-03

Next Diamond I Purchase, I am coming back to B2C Jewels

"Anita from B2C Jewels was extremely friendly, very patient with all my questions and concerns and addressed them all before moving on to the next step. Her staff was very helpful through out all of our correspondence and I was very satisfied with my experience with B2C Jewels. "

2018-03-27

B2C Rocks!!!

"This was a big purchase for me and I know very little about diamonds (just like 99% of my fellow male shoppers). I did a lot of reading on the internet, watched a bunch of YouTube videos and got as smart as I could before shopping.

What I learned- B2C is really good at delivering a quality product at a better price than their competitors. I bought a 1 Ct, round cut, GIA 3E diamond in a beautiful setting for way less than I could have achieved from the competition (I.e. James Allen, Blue Nile, etc...).

Overall great experience. My rep at B2C was Miss Anita Brown. If you’re shopping for a ring- make sure to ring her up. From initial contact through product delivery, she was involved, informative, friendly and professional.

I can’t recommend B2C and Ms. Brown enough!

2018-03-25

Happy customer!!

"Finished product is amazing!!! Awesome customer service, Awesome craftsmanship, Unforgettable experience!!! Thank you B2Cjewels team!!! I appreciate you!!!"

2018-03-22

Amazing Diamond

"My diamond guide person was amazing. His name was Alex. I’m so satisfied with my diamond. "

2018-03-20

Happy wallet with the best quality diamond!

"Johnny is really a helpful person. He provided me the best diamond options based on my wallet. He provided me videos and photos of the diamonds. Very polite and nice guy. This is my second purchase and still looking! "

2018-03-20

Diamond and Setting Purchase

"I recently purchased a diamond and a setting for my wife. My contact person was Harry who was extremely attentive via email and phone calls throughout the entire purchase. My wife and I am very happy with the diamond and setting and I would purchase again from B2C Jewels."

2018-03-19

Best Service and Quality!

"B2C Jewels provided the best customer service! Pascal was so patient in making sure I purchased the perfect piece for me. There was no pressure to buy and helped me make the best decision. I have received so many compliments and everyone loves my jewelry, Thank you again....I will certainly come back to buy make next piece of jewelry with Pascal and B2C Jewels!"

2018-03-19

Happy Customer

"Shane was a great help at every turn. I could not be happier with my purchase. "

2018-03-16

Great online Diamond Shop

"Good people to do business with. They were honest and very helpful. Will do business with them again."

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.