24 Hours

Shipping & packaging: 9.02/10
Customer service: 9.90/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.74/10
2018-05-21

good diamonds but poor customization service

"My diamonds turned out great! Team was helpful and responsive but Simon's knowledge and great follow up shone through. Don't bother with the customization though unless you are willing to wait 1 additional month! It was also expensive and did not turn out like what I wanted even though I showed them a photo. Also prepaid for the CAD images which turned out to be some badly taken iphone photo. I demanded a refund which could only be used for a store credit."

2018-05-17

Superb customer service!!!

"This is the first time I purchased from B2C Jewels and it has been my best experience ever purchasing a ring. Melwin provided a superb service. He keep me informed of the process, I received video and information about the purchase and I was notified of the shipment. The whole process was excellent. I highly recommend them. Thank you very much."

2018-05-15

Love this company. They are trustworthy.

"Bought a loose diamond and mount it on a pair of earrings.. "

2018-05-12

Very pleased

"Good quilty goods fast shipping"

2018-05-11

EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS - GREAT SERVICE

"B2C Jewels did an amazing job in helping me choose a loose diamond. The customer service representative, Anita, that I worked with, was wonderful! She called me several times and promptly e-mailed me back when I had questions for her or needed a virtual video of the diamonds I was interested in. The diamond arrived securely packaged--better than what I expected! Thank you B2C Jewels for making this purchase so enjoyable and effortless."

2018-05-07

Excellent Company

"Patricia provided excellent customer service and support. Very happy"

2018-04-30

Thanks Johnny

"Many thanks to Johnny and the B2C team! They have been wonderful at making this process thorough and yet quick. Working long hours, I usually only get to my emails in the evening, and to my surprise I get a quick response from Johnny or someone on the team. Never hesitating to go above and beyond. So thank you!"

2018-04-27

Highly recommend

"B2C was very easy to work with. I want to give a shout out to Alex, Melwin, and Tina for their excellent customer service."

2018-04-26

Very satisfied customer!

"Ordered diamond stud earrings online.
My contact was Shane who followed my purchaseadvising me by phone and email and of the progress. Purchase arrived in less than three days. Shane was extremely courteous and helpful.

2018-04-26

Review for B2C jewels and Alex

"We really enjoyed our buying experience with B2C jewels. They are the best for quality of service including teaching how to compare different diamonds, and providing professional and friendly service as well as great price."

2018-04-25

great service and products!

"have made two purchases and both were perfect, would happily work with again in the future. best prices hands down and solid customer service always "

2018-04-25

Awesome

"This company is awesome. Adrian and the rest of the team went above and beyond. I was very skeptical at first but now I will only buy my jewelry from B2C. Thanks guys."

2018-04-20

Fantastic Individualized Customer Service

"Tina went above and beyond in helping ensure I found the "just right" diamond and that my order was expedited. While I'm sure she has many customers, her service made me feel like I was always her top priority. More importantly, my (now) fiancee loves the engagement ring!"

2018-04-18

Diamond purchase

"Harry and his team were great! They were fast when responding to any questions I had. They were very professional and are the reason I will be shopping here again! "

2018-04-06

Wonderful experience !

"Ring shopping can be daunting and overwhelming but Shane anD everyone at b2cjewels were amazing to work with ! They made the process very easy, it was just up to us to decide on what we like. Only took a couple weeks and we have received the ring.. it’s gorgeous. We would definitely recommend b2cjewels to anyone."

Share B2C Jewels's store rating