24 Hours

Shipping & packaging: 9.02/10
Customer service: 9.90/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.74/10
2018-08-14

Beautiful diamond ring, exceptional service, great price

"Just purchased a beautiful engagement ring on B2C - and I'm very pleased with the diamond/setting quality, value and price -- more importantly, she love the ring! Pascal and Johnny were great to work with and provided exceptional customer service. We'll definitely be going back to B2C in the future."

2018-08-06

Outstanding company

"B2C jewels is an outstanding company both in terms of honest service, selection, and prices. Every message I sent, no matter what time of day I was responded to promptly. The only minor drawback is that they only have immediate pictures and videos of about 20% of their diamonds. However, if you ask, they can usually get you an image in a short time. The refund policy is excellent and they are honest about the quality of the diamond you are getting. For overal value they are probably the best place to buy a diamond on the internet and I searched through many!"

2018-08-06

Diamond Pendant - EXCELLENT!

"B2C went out of their way to make sure that my experience, and the gift I purchased, was memorable. Harry, Melwin, and Adrian were excellent and offered lots of diamond options for my consideration. Production time was quick and shipping was extremely fast. I would definitely buy from them again."

2018-07-27

Beautiful Ring!

"B2C Jewels got my diamond ring business because they were honest, knowledgeable, and nice people. I really appreciate Adrian and Alex prompt service. "

2018-07-23

Loved the Ring!!!

"Really impressed with my ring. Johnny and Tina have been very helpful throughout the whole process and they were available to help out 24x7, sending me pictures as the ring was getting made and making sure the ring came out the way I wanted it."

2018-07-18

Great experience

"Anita from B2Z Jewels was super helpful through the process of getting my ring. Thank you!"

2018-07-03

Must buy your ring here!

"Best place to purchase your diamond ring!!! One of their customer service representatives, Adrain, helped me to pick the diamond. I had compared the price and quality with other websites and jewelry stores. None of others provides as much as information as they did. And some did not reply email or calls as quickly as they did. They also follow up with a call after I received the diamond ring. I had experienced a great diamond purchase experience from them. "

2018-07-01

Very Happy with My Experience with BC2 Jewels

"I had a very good experience with working with B2C Jewels and Adrian, one of their sales associates. I bought diamond earrings and B2C Jewels price and quality was very good. The customer service was quite better than I expected as well. They called me several times to let me know where they were at in processing my order and it gave me confidence that buying off the internet wasn't a mistake.

I was able to get a much nicer and bigger diamond earrings than I could afford going to a Brick & Mortar store. Thank you B2C Jewels & Adrian!

2018-06-29

My first, but not last, experience with B2C Jewels.

"B2C Jewels provide an outstanding customer service. Their website offers functionality that makes customer experience quite real, almost like a brick and mortar shop. One can select a diamond ring based on a multitude of characteristics, striking the right balance between the price and the quality. The diamond ring I chose has met all of my expectations. The customer service representative Anita has been in touch with me all the time throughout my order processing and delivery, providing an unforgettable customer experience. Not only did Anita show a great deal of care, she proved to be very knowledgeable about the B2C Jewels products, offers, and policies. Five stars and then some! "

2018-06-26

Very satisfied

"Very satisfied with my purchase from Adrian. He was very kind and I received my order on time and in excellent condition. "

2018-06-07

great business

"B2C Jewels offers great products and fantastic service! Thank you, Anthony, for taking care of my jewelry buying needs! I couldn't be happier!"

2018-05-31

Great service from B2C

"The ring I selected is stunning and my fiance is very pleased. I ordered the wrong size but Alex and Adrian have been very helpful with an exchange."

2018-05-30

Great experience and great service by Shane

"I was a little afraid to purchase via internet a diamond, however I found it was the most safe purchase.
Shane was the the one that helped me with all my questions, he was always available and easy to reach.
He gave me many tips and suggested me some options.
He was patient, nice and trustworthy.
I will always buy jewlery here.

2018-05-22

customer service rocks at B2C Jewels

"There are so many jewelry companies out there that finding the one that serves your needs can take time. B2CJewels is a 5 star company and I cannot thank them enough for such great service and great quality diamond jewelry. My purchase was handled by Anita Brown and she made me feel perfectly at ease while we processed the sale of two diamond rings. Not only was she professional but she was a very patient nice person when I had to change my ship date to match my schedule. The rings arrived on time and are just lovely especially when the diamonds dance and sparkle in the sunshine. My hand looks just wonderful with them adorning it! Thank you to Anita and all at B2C Jewels! Janet"

2018-05-21

Wonderful Diamond!

"This is my first time to buy a diamond.Although it is spend half a month to shipped ,and it have something wrong for my order,it still a good experience for me,and the custom team can help me at any times,like Simon,he help me so much,and answer my question attentively.
And the diamond is so wonderful that it make anyone charming for it.And i think my girlfriend will love it ,when it make for a rings.
Hope my propose will be going on smoothly.

Share B2C Jewels's store rating