b2cjewels.com

Customer service: 9.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-06-07

great business

"B2C Jewels offers great products and fantastic service! Thank you, Anthony, for taking care of my jewelry buying needs! I couldn't be happier!"

2018-05-31

Great service from B2C

"The ring I selected is stunning and my fiance is very pleased. I ordered the wrong size but Alex and Adrian have been very helpful with an exchange."

2018-05-30

Great experience and great service by Shane

"I was a little afraid to purchase via internet a diamond, however I found it was the most safe purchase.
Shane was the the one that helped me with all my questions, he was always available and easy to reach.
He gave me many tips and suggested me some options.
He was patient, nice and trustworthy.
I will always buy jewlery here.

2018-05-22

customer service rocks at B2C Jewels

"There are so many jewelry companies out there that finding the one that serves your needs can take time. B2CJewels is a 5 star company and I cannot thank them enough for such great service and great quality diamond jewelry. My purchase was handled by Anita Brown and she made me feel perfectly at ease while we processed the sale of two diamond rings. Not only was she professional but she was a very patient nice person when I had to change my ship date to match my schedule. The rings arrived on time and are just lovely especially when the diamonds dance and sparkle in the sunshine. My hand looks just wonderful with them adorning it! Thank you to Anita and all at B2C Jewels! Janet"

2018-05-21

Wonderful Diamond!

"This is my first time to buy a diamond.Although it is spend half a month to shipped ,and it have something wrong for my order,it still a good experience for me,and the custom team can help me at any times,like Simon,he help me so much,and answer my question attentively.
And the diamond is so wonderful that it make anyone charming for it.And i think my girlfriend will love it ,when it make for a rings.
Hope my propose will be going on smoothly.

2018-05-21

good diamonds but poor customization service

"My diamonds turned out great! Team was helpful and responsive but Simon's knowledge and great follow up shone through. Don't bother with the customization though unless you are willing to wait 1 additional month! It was also expensive and did not turn out like what I wanted even though I showed them a photo. Also prepaid for the CAD images which turned out to be some badly taken iphone photo. I demanded a refund which could only be used for a store credit."

2018-05-17

Superb customer service!!!

"This is the first time I purchased from B2C Jewels and it has been my best experience ever purchasing a ring. Melwin provided a superb service. He keep me informed of the process, I received video and information about the purchase and I was notified of the shipment. The whole process was excellent. I highly recommend them. Thank you very much."

2018-05-15

Love this company. They are trustworthy.

"Bought a loose diamond and mount it on a pair of earrings.. "

2018-05-12

Very pleased

"Good quilty goods fast shipping"

2018-05-11

EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS - GREAT SERVICE

"B2C Jewels did an amazing job in helping me choose a loose diamond. The customer service representative, Anita, that I worked with, was wonderful! She called me several times and promptly e-mailed me back when I had questions for her or needed a virtual video of the diamonds I was interested in. The diamond arrived securely packaged--better than what I expected! Thank you B2C Jewels for making this purchase so enjoyable and effortless."

2018-05-07

Excellent Company

"Patricia provided excellent customer service and support. Very happy"

2018-04-30

Thanks Johnny

"Many thanks to Johnny and the B2C team! They have been wonderful at making this process thorough and yet quick. Working long hours, I usually only get to my emails in the evening, and to my surprise I get a quick response from Johnny or someone on the team. Never hesitating to go above and beyond. So thank you!"

2018-04-27

Highly recommend

"B2C was very easy to work with. I want to give a shout out to Alex, Melwin, and Tina for their excellent customer service."

2018-04-26

Very satisfied customer!

"Ordered diamond stud earrings online.
My contact was Shane who followed my purchaseadvising me by phone and email and of the progress. Purchase arrived in less than three days. Shane was extremely courteous and helpful.

2018-04-26

Review for B2C jewels and Alex

"We really enjoyed our buying experience with B2C jewels. They are the best for quality of service including teaching how to compare different diamonds, and providing professional and friendly service as well as great price."

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.