Stores > B2C Jewels

Product & services pricing Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review B2C Jewels by clicking a star below.
2017-11-27

Amazing ring and great service!

"Shane and the B2C team really took me by surprise with the level of expertise and service that they provided. I was able to purchase a beautiful diamond and setting for a great price and the level of service is probably one of the best I have ever experienced. As a result, the ring met far beyond my expectations and I am very appreciative for everything that Shane and B2C did for me. I would highly recommend shopping from B2C to anyone!"

2017-11-27

Unbeatable service and value

"Great service, fantastic diamond, unbeatable price. Couldn't be happier."

2017-11-25

Excellent Reliable Fast and Great Policy

"I learned from the last online purchased which i made else where, that you must really do your due diligence. Go to several retail stores to get an idea what you really love. I thought I wanted a Pear diamond, but ultimately purchased a Emerald shape. When I decided to upgrade the stone there were a few annoying restrictions. They would not price match, also the diamond had to be double the value each time the stone was getting upgraded, also certain stones I was interested in was going to be a final sale bc it was not on their website. I realized i made a bad deal with them and decided to sell my ring and get a fresh start. I looked at many online jewelers and read all the reviews. Came across B2C Jewels and started a chat with Anthony. He was very knowledgable not the pushy sales type. Explained to me the Return/Upgrade policy. Assured me they been in business for many years and are legit. After looking at several pics and videos of many stones I decided to purchase a 4.20 Emerald Cut J VVS2. They also were able to price match it and No sales Tax since out of state. It arrived at my doorstep the next morning after i made the payment. I was more than satisfied after having it all checked out and matching the GIA cert not to mention it is a truly GORGEOUS stone. Perfectly cut steps, and much whiter than i expected a J color to be. I am excited to get it set! Thanks again Anthony and B2C team for making this an easy process. I definitely recommend."

2017-11-23

Love B2CJewels

"After looking at many sites, B2C had the best prices for the best diamonds rated GIA and AGS. Johnny was so helpful and made shopping for on line diamonds a positive experience! "

2017-11-23

Amazing Diamond, Amazing Custimer Service!

"I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Tina, my liaison, was friendly, informative and made the process of buying a diamond I had never seen a painless experience.

The diamond itself was beautiful and exceeded my expectations.

2017-11-22

Better than BlueNile

"Found the same stones on various websites. But b2c had the lowest publically listed price. I initially went to BlueNile to get the price and they didn’t but they wouldn’t do anything better and that they could not do anything because margins were so slim. Then Johnny from b2c came to the rescue and tried to get me an even better deal. It wasn’t too significant amount but he definitely tried his best and that was much appreciated. Good customer care from b2c overall."

2017-11-21

Great service, great diamond

"I saw B2C diamonds on line and picked a couple of diamonds that I was interested in. I called the number listed and spoke to Shane. He was a tremendous help in steering me in the correct direction. He sent me pictures and videos of the actual diamonds I was looking at. I picked one and Shane had it shipped to their location. They inspected the diamond and then shipped it to me. It was BETTER than I had expected. The best part was that I was a little nervous about buying a diamond on line, so I used a credit card( incase the diamond was not as advertised) and the card was not charged until the diamond was shipped. They also gave me 30 days to return if I was not happy. The diamond is now being placed on a ring previously worn by my wife’s mother. It is going to be a Christmas present for my wife this year."

2017-11-06

Would buy from them again

"Excellent seller. Fast and courteous customer service, especially Anita. Got a good price on a 1.62 carat ring, got it for $15k, appraised $22k! Had to send the ring back 2 times to get it perfect but overnight shipping is fully paid or and insured too! "

2017-10-25

Great Service!

"Worked with Johnny to find the perfect stone. It arrived promptly on time and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Johnny! "

2017-10-17

Great Value and Service

"Anita helped me with the sales through the phone, and guide me through the whole process. Great to work with and would recommend to everyone!"

2017-10-17

Excellent Service and Representatives

"Everyone from B2C jewels was a pleasure to work with. I was lucky to find such a helpful representive, Rio, when I was purchasing my diamond. He was able to answer any questions I had about the diamond and helped me along with my order until it arrived."

2017-10-16

Great ring, great service

"B2C found the perfect ring and perfect stone for my engagement ring. Rio did an awesome job helping me find the right one, as well as helping me through the ordering process. It was great to have his help along the way. Thanks Rio!"

2017-10-14

B2C is Legit!

"I worked primarily with Alex and he was very responsive to my emails. In fact, sometimes he would respond to my emails at 11 PM at night! Does this person sleep?? I have no complaints with B2C. The diamond that I ordered came right on time and it looks just as beautiful as I imagined. Great price, great service, great business.

2017-10-09

Brilliant Heart - Beautiful Ring

"I would like to personally thank Johnny for impeccable customer service. I purchased a beautiful heart-shaped diamond with an infinity knot platinum engagement ring. I needed the ring to be delivered within two weeks and I am very happy to say that Johnny and B2C Jewels came through. I received the ring a day early. I also want to thank Harry and Patricia for there assistance.

Jim

Surrey United Kingdom
2017-10-06

DIAMOND RING? B2C IS THE PLACE!

"When parting with a lot of money to someone you've never met, to a place you haven't been, for an item you've never held.....you need JOHNNY at B2C Jewels.

Johnny goes the extra mile and will call you any time of the day you need, send photographs to keep you informed and check you are happy with the result before shipping.

Important things are being informative, confident in the products, efficient and knowledgeable. That's exactly what I received along with an amazing Engagement Ring. Of course she said YES! and now everyone wants to know how and where it came from!

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.