Stores > B2C Jewels

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review B2C Jewels by clicking a star below.
2017-11-21

Great service, great diamond

"I saw B2C diamonds on line and picked a couple of diamonds that I was interested in. I called the number listed and spoke to Shane. He was a tremendous help in steering me in the correct direction. He sent me pictures and videos of the actual diamonds I was looking at. I picked one and Shane had it shipped to their location. They inspected the diamond and then shipped it to me. It was BETTER than I had expected. The best part was that I was a little nervous about buying a diamond on line, so I used a credit card( incase the diamond was not as advertised) and the card was not charged until the diamond was shipped. They also gave me 30 days to return if I was not happy. The diamond is now being placed on a ring previously worn by my wife’s mother. It is going to be a Christmas present for my wife this year."

2017-11-06

Would buy from them again

"Excellent seller. Fast and courteous customer service, especially Anita. Got a good price on a 1.62 carat ring, got it for $15k, appraised $22k! Had to send the ring back 2 times to get it perfect but overnight shipping is fully paid or and insured too! "

2017-10-25

Great Service!

"Worked with Johnny to find the perfect stone. It arrived promptly on time and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Johnny! "

2017-10-17

Great Value and Service

"Anita helped me with the sales through the phone, and guide me through the whole process. Great to work with and would recommend to everyone!"

2017-10-17

Excellent Service and Representatives

"Everyone from B2C jewels was a pleasure to work with. I was lucky to find such a helpful representive, Rio, when I was purchasing my diamond. He was able to answer any questions I had about the diamond and helped me along with my order until it arrived."

2017-10-16

Great ring, great service

"B2C found the perfect ring and perfect stone for my engagement ring. Rio did an awesome job helping me find the right one, as well as helping me through the ordering process. It was great to have his help along the way. Thanks Rio!"

2017-10-14

B2C is Legit!

"I worked primarily with Alex and he was very responsive to my emails. In fact, sometimes he would respond to my emails at 11 PM at night! Does this person sleep?? I have no complaints with B2C. The diamond that I ordered came right on time and it looks just as beautiful as I imagined. Great price, great service, great business.

2017-10-09

Brilliant Heart - Beautiful Ring

"I would like to personally thank Johnny for impeccable customer service. I purchased a beautiful heart-shaped diamond with an infinity knot platinum engagement ring. I needed the ring to be delivered within two weeks and I am very happy to say that Johnny and B2C Jewels came through. I received the ring a day early. I also want to thank Harry and Patricia for there assistance.

Jim

Surrey United Kingdom
2017-10-06

DIAMOND RING? B2C IS THE PLACE!

"When parting with a lot of money to someone you've never met, to a place you haven't been, for an item you've never held.....you need JOHNNY at B2C Jewels.

Johnny goes the extra mile and will call you any time of the day you need, send photographs to keep you informed and check you are happy with the result before shipping.

Important things are being informative, confident in the products, efficient and knowledgeable. That's exactly what I received along with an amazing Engagement Ring. Of course she said YES! and now everyone wants to know how and where it came from!

2017-09-29

My experience with B2C jewels was Wonderful!

"My experience with B2C Jewels was Wonderful! The staff were very attentive ad helpful. The quality of the merchandise is top notch. I made sure and had both my rings tested after I received them. B2C Jewels is legit. They take great care in wrapping and shipping and the turn around between your ordering and receiving is very quick. Thank you so much to Alex, Simon, Anthony, Jennifer, Melwin, Tina, Rio & Pascal who all had a part in my wonderful experience. They gave concierge level service and I am VERY happy with my gorgeous rings!"

2017-09-29

Great Customer Service

"The customer service was second to none. Shane was so helpful during every step of the way. It could not have been an easier or more satisfying process. "

2017-09-28

HAPPY CUSTOMER - THANK YOU JOHNNY!

"I worked with Johnny at B2C Jewels for my recent diamond purchase, and I am an extremely happy customer. Johnny did a great job answering all my questions. He gave me a fair price for my purchase and I am completely satisfied with the level of customer service and quality of my diamonds. He is a great person to work with. I highly recommend you ask for Johnny at B2C Jewels if you need any jewelry. He is GREAT!"

2017-09-26

To those first-time Diamond purchasers that are reluctant to buy online

"I would like to personally thank b2c Jewels for the beautiful loose Diamond that I received in the mail. The entire team was extremely helpful in my search for the perfect loose Diamond. But specifically Rio was incredibly helpful. He was patient. He answered all my questions. He sent me videos. He followed up with the gemologist for more questions I had. This was my first time purchasing a loose diamond on an online site. And although I was extremely hesitant and reluctant, Rio made it a very easy decision for me. And when I got the loose diamond in the mail, I was more than satisfied and I will definitely be making future purchases with Rio in the b2c jewels team. Although I did not purchase a setting, I was very pleased with my purchase of the loose Diamond. The GIA certification that came with it made me feel even more confident about the diamond. Thanks again for making my first online purchase a winner. The patience you all had with me was really helpful in the end, and made all the difference. Thanks. ZF..."

2017-08-30

Best price and service you'll find anywhere!

"At first I was a bit nervous shopping online, but wow those fears are long gone! I found a beautiful diamond ring from B2C Jewels that has the best price of anywhere, hands down! I compared the price there against prices at Zales and other major stores, and the same diamond rings at brick and mortar stores were 3 to 4 times the cost!! that's not even an exaggeration. As for customer service, Pascal was amazing. I never went more than a day without getting the latest update on my diamond. I'm so thankful for Pascal and B2C Jewels for making my proposal a very very special day with the one I love most. Thank you!!"

2017-08-24

The Perfect Ring!

"I just had an amazing experience from start to finish with B2C jewels. I was worried with making such a large purchase online, and with an engagement ring I wanted it to be perfect. It would be something that my girlfriend will have for the rest of our lives. But from the beginning Shane from B2C has been there to assist me through the whole thing. He has helped me go through their search engine and find the perfect diamond that i wanted. He was there when i had a thousand and one questions and was happy to answer all of them. Even when i would send e-mails contradicting each other he was able to sort through them all and help me figure out what i really wanted. Once i found the loose diamond he worked with me to get it set in a gorgeous setting. Once i had made the purchase B2C was always available and willing to take my calls and keep me updated on the status. They were calling out to me with updates and sending me e-mails. it has been such a great experience working with B2C and Shane specifically. I will be looking to them for all further purchases!

Once i got the ring it was everything i had hoped for and more. I could have imagined a more beautiful diamond or craftsmanship. If you were on the fence i would highly suggest reaching out to their customer service line and ask them any questions or express any concerns that you may have. I had a great experience and i am sure you will as well.

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.