2018779117

Shipping & packaging: 5.55/10
Customer service: 4.22/10
Return/Replacement policy: 4.04/10
2018-07-17

Ordered Daisies but got $6 refund instead.

"I ordered the "Dream in Pink Bouquet" on Avas Flowers. The description on their website was hot pink daisies and alstroemerias. Alstroemerias are "filler" flowers with lots of green foliage. However, what was delivered was a nice vase full of alstroemerias, but only 2 daisies. When I complained that I wanted hot pink daisies, they gave me a $6 refund instead. The first photo with all the pink is what I ordered from the website. The second photo with all the greenery and pale pink alstroemerias is what was delivered. The third photo shows the 2 hot pink daisies that was in the bouquet along with some green powder-puff mums that were not in the website description at all. "

Posted Jul-18-2018

“Hi Glenda,

I humbly and sincerely apologize the arrangement delivered did not meet your expectations. We regret that we have provided you with a negative experience as it is quite the opposite of what we pride ourselves in. Based on the photos you sent, you should have been provided initially with a larger refund for the missing daisies and the fact your arrangement had more filler flowers. I apologize this was not done earlier and will be ensuring those that did not handle this properly are addressed. I have proceeded with processing a larger refund back to your card and I am direct messaging and emailing you the details of your refund. The funds are released immediately on our end, we ask that you please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to reflect upon your account, depending on your banks policies.

In your direct message I have posted the refund verification codes which you may save for your records. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused and would like to Thank You once more for allowing me to assist you in this matter. -AC

2018-07-17

This is why I hate ordering online!

"Decided to send flowers using this service. The website wasn't accepting the zip code of the city they were going to so I ended up having to call and speak with someone. A minor glitch nothing serious. Flowers were delivered in a timely matter, but what was delivered and what was ordered was extremely disappointing....the actual arrangement looked like a 3 year old had a hand in it....honestly the only thing that looked like the picture was the vase! I am actually embarrassed that my loved one thinks I would send something this ugly! "

Posted Jul-17-2018

“Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for sending the photo to us. I apologize again the arrangement did not meet your expectations which was sent to your niece. Due to your dissatisfaction, I went ahead and processed a partial refund back to your credit card. The funds are released immediately on our end, we ask that you please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to reflect upon your account, depending on your banks policies. In a private message I have posted the refund verification code which you may save for your records. I apologize for any further inconvenience we may have caused and would like to Thank You once more for allowing me to assist you with this matter.

Serene Peace Plant

"The entire experience of selecting, ordering and receiving the floral arrangement was simple and easy. The arrangement was very much like the photo, thus it was quite attractive."

Posted Jul-17-2018

“We are so happy to hear about your great experience! At Avas Flowers, we handle each individual order with great care and are always excited to hear from a satisfied customer. We would like to encourage you to use us again by issuing a $10.00 store credit which may be used on your next purchase.

20000($10) reward points were deposited into the customers Avas Flowers account”

2018-07-16

NOT HAPPY

"Saw my Mother and Sister's yesterday and asked about the flowers. They said the arrangement was VERY small, did not come with the full size Birthday card as I had paid for. I did ask about the card because we all went in a gift and I did not get another card. I paid for the Medium arrangement, a card and neither was given. I was actually embarrassed, and had wondered why my mom did not sound to thrilled when she got them, and to top it off I ended up not giving her a birthday card. This was a big birthday for my mom."

“Dear Rose,

We regret that we have provided you with a negative experience as it is quite the opposite of what we pride ourselves in. I would like to personally apologize for any difficulties or errors which may have occurred in your order and that the arrangement did not meet your expectations. I also apologize she did not receive the card. I did refund you for the amount you paid for the card as well as a partial refund due to the dissatisfaction with your order.

We have processed a refund back to your card. The funds are released immediately on our end, we ask that you please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to reflect upon your account, depending on your banks policies.

Below I have posted the refund verification code which you may save for your records. I apologize for any further inconvenience we may have caused and would like to Thank You once more for allowing me to assist you and make this right for you.

The order has been refunded - Amount: $22.97 vs Transaction 61171625444

2018-07-16

Local Outfit, but World Class

"I live in Bulgaria but have lots of New England friends, especially in New Bedford, NH. It is essential that I can count on a local florist to make my deliveries of quality floral products and quality service. Avas florist gets the job done without my having to give the matter a second thought. Being a "techie" I especially like their website / user interface which seems to have anticipated any and all eventualities. Good Show!"

2018-07-15

Don’t expect same day delivery, good customer service or a refund as promised

"It was horrible, I had a very sick friend in the hospital, possibly wasn’t going to live. I ordered same day delivery. Was never warned that because it was 7/3 that they wouldn’t be delivered. In fact I received an email that said out for delivery with tracking. As the day when on I tracked the order. Finally it said delivered but no confirmation so to check back. Well as of the next morning... still no flowers. I call the customer service number, which isn’t found easily, and called, the automated system said my flowers we rescheduled but no information given in when. At this point my friend was moved to icu and couldn’t even get the flowers. And bring it now was 7/4 a holiday none of the customer service reps could give me an answer as to wether they had actually been delivered or not. So I tell them to cancel the flowers because she might not even make it until the next day... hence why I wanted same day delivery. I was assured the next day a refund would be issued and I’d be called back. I am still waiting on both. However they did eventually make the delivery... 2 days after I purchased a same day service. And luckily my friend came out of icu and could enjoy them. However by the looks of the pics.... not worth the money I paid. "

Posted Jul-16-2018

“Thank you so much for taking out the time in letting us know about what had occurred with your order, Please be advised that this website order was placed very close to our cut off time for same day order of 02:00 pm and since this was placed 5 minutes before this time we did have a difficulty placing your order. The email which was sent was a regular email which is sent to every customer after their order had been placed providing them with a receipt of their order and their order number for them to save for their records as there was no tracking number provided. This order was placed as a hand delivery item which will be delivered by our designers as tracking numbers are only provided for next day items or deliveries which would arrive via farm fresh bu Ups/Fedex. Since this order was placed as a hand delivery we had to make sure we were able to locate a designer to work on the order but due to this being placed so close to our cut off time we had to move the delivery date for our next available delivery. Since the date was moved and the patient transferred to the ICU we were unable to make any deliveries until the patient was moved to a regular room and this is when we were contacted in regards of the delivery and the request to cancel the order. Since this order was delayed due to factors out side of out control we did advise the customer that we had to wait on our designers to confirm if they were able to get the delivery once the patient has been moved which they were able to. We were never contacted after the delivery with any product quality concerns with the arrangement delivered as we would have scheduled a pick up and re delivery then.

Due to the negative experience we may have provided and the dissatisfaction of the arrangement sent we have provided a 25% off refund of the order back to the senders card,The funds are released immediately on our end, we ask that you please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to reflect upon your account, depending on your banks policies. We have issued you with a $10 Store Credit which is valid for one year use and can be used all across the USA when placing a future order from us. The credit will be tied to your email address on file, Whether on the phone or on the website you may apply the points towards a future purchase and its valid from one year use.

Below i have posted the refund verification code which you may save for your records. I apologize for any further inconvenience we may have caused and would like to Thank You once more for allowing me to assist you in this matter.

20000($10) reward points were deposited into the customers Avas Flowers account
The order has been refunded - Amount: $17.03 vs Transaction 61169531087

Same day service!

"I recently found out a dear friend was in a rehab center in Merritt Island, FL, across the state from me. I wanted to send her flowers right away, and was able to get same day delivery from Avas Flowers. My friend was delighted with a lovely arrangement!! I will use Avas again as needed, definitely."

2018-07-14

Flowers for my Brother's Funeral..

" The flowers were Beautiful and we're delivered the same day.. the prices were fantastic!! Thank you!!!!"

2018-07-14

Same day and very beautiful

"From online ordering to delivery, the entire experience was easy and the arrangement was beautiful."

20000($10) reward points were deposited into the customers Avas Flowers account

They Aim to Please!

"I ordered an arrangement for my niece who had just given birth to a baby boy. The arrangement comprised both flowers and a teddy bear. I spoke with the Avas Flowers representative by phone. He was courteous and helpful. I wanted the flowers to be delivered on the day my niece arrived home from the hospital. He said it would be...and it was. Although I did not get to see the arrangement, both my niece and her husband said it was very beautiful and well done...and long lasting. Thank you for your excellent product and service."

Great Service

"Needed to place an order late at night for delivery the next morning. Found Avas Flowers online. Ordering was easy, flowers were delivered on time and were just like their website pictured."

Great Buying Experience

"I've used Avas twice now and both times the flowers and service has been five star!"

Outstanding

"I've had to amend two flower deliveries. Both being incorrect addtesses given to me. Both times I encountered extreme courtesy and consideration. The arrangements were gorgeous, delivery on time, and the employees were most helpful.I will never use any other florist"

Posted Jul-13-2018

Could you please provide us with your order number so I can proceed with issuing this credit? It is a 7 digit number. Thank you”

Amazing!

"A very efficient, rapid process, much appreciated during a busy office day. Would highly recommend and will us again! Thank you."

2018-07-12

BEAUTIFUL Flowers!!

"I have never used this florist before, but I needed to find one near my Aunt's house for birthday flowers. The best way to describe how beautiful the arrangement was is to tell you that my Aunt called me CRYING after receiving them! She kept saying, "They're so BEAUTIFUL!" We have recently lost my mother (my Aunt's only remaining sister), so she was absolutely thrilled! THANK YOU Avas for making her day!!!"

Share AvasFlowers's store rating

AvasFlowers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AvasFlowers is a merchant member
AvasFlowers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.