Product & services pricing 5.74/10
Shipping & packaging: 5.90/10
Customer service: 4.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 4.38/10
2018-04-24

Put a smile on my sister’s face

"I am giving this 4 stars because of the ease of placing an order and the joy I could hear in my sisters voice when she called to thank me. I did not see the flowers. I will use you company again!"

Posted Apr-24-2018

“We are so happy to hear about your great experience! At Avas Flowers, we handle each individual order with great care and are always excited to hear from a satisfied customer. We would like to encourage you to use us again by issuing a $10.00 store credit which may be used on your next purchase.
20000($10) reward points were deposited into the customers Avas Flowers account”

Funeral Service

"I ordered flowers for a funeral service that was taking place early the following morning. I needed them delivered to the funeral home that same afternoon that I ordered them and they arrived on time. The flowers were beautiful."

2018-04-24

Ouch! Shipping fees & Delivery fee?

"Shipping fees for flowers/plants are roughly 18-20% of total cost. By using AvasFlowers the shipping fees were 30% of the total cost. And they used the same florist that I would have used had I called the florist myself. My advice....call a local florist in the city/town you'd like the flowers/plants to be delivered; you'll save money doing it yourself. At least I know the florist in that part of the town makes beautiful arrangements....that was the saving grace of my $82.97 bill. "

Posted Apr-24-2018

“All receipts are stated on our website when placing the order, where it shows that the delivery fee to be free and with a 10% off when the coupon is applied. At this point we even mention that this total is before taxes and fees, Once the customer selects a valid credit card number they are then taken to a new page where it shows everything in their cart, itemized, with an addition of our Service Fee. At this point, you are required to read and agree to our Terms of Service before the credit card is charged and the order is processed, Should you change your mind or no longer want the order, you are provided with the ability to modify the order, cancel, or proceed with our services upon agreeing to our terms.-Nv

Handling charges

"The handling charge for my order was outrageous. "

2018-04-24

Flowers were a perfect touch

"Avas delivered the flowers on time and they were perfect! Thanks.

2018-04-24

The pricing is so deceiving

"You advertise a discount code. Once it's applied it looks like you're saving money. You go through 3 screens that show the same pricing info- the discounted rate. Then on the last one that looks the same as the others, there is a $25 handling fee. Seriously? That totally negated the discount and nearly doubled the price of the flowers. Because it looked like the other screens it was easy to pass through it and confirm the payment. All the sudden I see that I pay twice the price as anywhere else. Deceiving, not worth it. I can get a better deal somewhere else. The only consolation was that at least the flowers looked nice."

Terrible Experience

"I took my time to choose a flower arrangement. They charged for tulips and did not have them. They sent an arrangement that I did not choose, I took my time to see all flower arrangements on the web and they sent something I did not like and it was done with cheaper flowers from what I paid for. Terrible experience!!

Posted Apr-24-2018

“Thank you so much for letting us know of what had occurred in your order and we would like to apologize for the tulips not being available for the delivery and area selected. We had then contacted the sender by text, phone and email but the number provided in out website for contact was invalid as it appeared to be a number out side of the USA which we could not connect to, The sender had then returned our call the morning of the delivery which we advised we would need to make certain substitution to her arrangement in order to ensure the delivery for the date selected. The sender had approved the substitutions which were made and the delivery took place on the requested date, the upgrade was at no additional cost to the customer and was at a much higher value than the previous arrangement selected for the inconvenience.-Nv ”

2018-04-23

Good delivery on short notice, no live-operator customer service

"After I ordered, I saw some awful reviews and had second thoughts. So I tried to speak to a live operator, which was impossible. Just 5 minutes after ordering, I was locked-in.! So what kind of customer service was I getting for that last-minute-sneaked-in $24.95 customer service fee? Nada, zilch, nichevo.
Well, at least it was a happy ending in that the delivery took place on schedule, so I give them a good review and I'll be more trusting in the future.

2018-04-23

Great flowers delivered as requested

"I ordered a colorful arrangement for a loved one and it was delivered looking just like the web view the next day. We were very happy with AvasFlowers."

What a SCAM!

"Terrible customer service. Took my money and claimed order was delivered, but my wife never received her flowers. Ruined about 4 days of my life dealing with these people!"

Posted Apr-23-2018

“We would like to apologize for any difficulties or delays which may have occurred in your order. Please be advised that the delivery of your order did take place both on the day and before the delivery time requested, The delivery was refused by the recipient who would not accept the delivery for reasons unbeknownst to us. The sender was contacted and provided with a partial refund since the order was made and delivered but refused.-Nv

SATISFACTION COMMITMENT AND RETURN POLICY
To receive a refund, non-perishable products may be returned unused and in its original state within 7 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the item, less any service fees. Hand-delivered floral product or perishable goods may be returned in its original state within 24 hours of delivery and may be subject to a 50% restocking fee of the cost of the product.

They do as they say.

"I live in England and found this flower company website online when I needed to send flowers to my daughter in USA. The process was straightforward, professional, friendly and flowers were delivered later that day. Of course, I have not seen them, but email from daughter thanked me for "lovely flowers" so they were obviously as good as shown online."

disappointed

"The flowers I ordered were delivered without the senders name. Only for the recipient put up a post on her Facebook page was I able to let her know they were from me. "

Posted Apr-23-2018

“The signature was not provided on the card message when the order was placed on our website utilizing the *Self service Tool*, We are not authorized to provide a signature unless otherwise instructed or provided with one , There are many cases where this can be done intentional depending on the occasion and for that reason we cannot provide one if one is not given.

For the inconvenience we have awarded you with a $10 Store Credit which is valid for one year use and can be used all across the USA when placing a future order from us. The credit will be tied to your email address on file, Whether on the phone or on the website you may apply the points towards a future purchase and its valid from one year use.

Happy customer

"I was please about the quick turn around. I did request that I receive a picture of the arrangement. That would have been a nice touch!!!"

Posted Apr-22-2018

Don’t use Avas Flowers

"Terrible experience, over priced, and NOT local florists (as advertised). Do not use Avas. "

Posted Apr-21-2018

“ We do not advertise as local and no where on our website does it say we are local as it only states that we have local affiliates in the area, as stated by our website *Avas Flowers has affiliated local brick and mortar flower shops with experienced floral designers. We are a nationwide florist offering premium flowers at discount prices. We deliver flowers in our own vans, through FedEx, UPS and through our affiliated floral shops nationwide.* Other than in our on delivery radius in our main office as we let our customers know that we work with the best local designers to ensure that they have peace of mind when it comes to their orders. Should you change your mind please let us know and we will gladly work with you to send you order and ensure they go as smoothly as possible.-Nv

Wonderful

"I called and placed my order, a few minutes later i get an email saying it will be the next day. I had to have them on that day so i called and talked to a gentleman. He got me my order on that day which is super awesome! "

Posted Apr-21-2018

Share AvasFlowers's store rating

AvasFlowers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AvasFlowers is a merchant member
AvasFlowers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.