Stores > AvasFlowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review AvasFlowers by clicking a star below.

2017-12-06

No picture, late communication!

"That Is all! It's hard to rate them when hey would not send a picture of the arrangement or let me know when and if it was delivered. Not using them again. "

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2017

A rep from AvasFlowers, avasflowers, has responded

“My name is Chris with Avas Flowers customer service management and I understand you are looking for a picture of your recent order. I see this was placed on our website. Had this been placed by phone, our rep would have let you know this could not be promised since we work with different local designers and some will do this and others will not. I do see that that this was delivered on the day requested and delivery confirmation was emailed to the adddress we have on file for this order.”

Horrible service

"I order my prodcyt to be there a certain. It was a day late for my girlfriends birthday. She was unable to leave town on her flight she was scheduled for to be able to go back to work and receive her flowers. Service was aboslutely horrible i will never order from you again. Thak you"

A rep from AvasFlowers, avasflowers, has responded

“While most of our items are hand delivered from a local shop, anything marked as “Next Day Only” or “Farm Fresh” are delivered directly from the farm via UPS/FedEx. This was under UPS and their website shows

11/29/2017 Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.”

KarenBoyd's Avatar

2017-12-06

We'll see if they deliver when requested~

"Ordering was easy enough. Spoke to Justin before to make sure we could pay for the item but have it delivered on Saturday December 23rd. So, can't rate until I check with my step-sister as to whether she received the flowers from my father."

A rep from AvasFlowers, avasflowers, has responded

“My name is Chris with Avas Flowers customer service management and I understand there was a question about your recent order. I see that your order has been assigned to a designer and they have not informed us that there will be any issues making this delivery. Thank you”

Not great

"Couldn't deliver per order. I asked them to please cancel the order, the guy said he would do it, the next morning I saw that it hadn't been canceled so I had to call back and ask for it to be canceled again. Probably won't use you again"

A rep from AvasFlowers, avasflowers, has responded

“Let me start by apologizing for this and confirming that you were refunded in full. We release our funds immediately, but it may take a few days for your bank/card to make those funds available to you again.”

Delivered a day late.

"I ordered flowers 2 days 11/28/2017 ago for them to be delivered today in Orlando 11/30/2017 at 9:00 a.m. because it is Olga’s birthday. I get a message that it will be delivered until tomorrow 12/01/2017. Your service is terrible. It takes 2 days just to ship flowers from one city to another city in New Jersey and it’s still there. Flowers were finally delivered on 12/1/2017 at around 1:30 p.m. The Birthday wishes were a day late! Ridiculous!"

A rep from AvasFlowers, avasflowers, has responded

“This order was placed on our website using the self service tool, the arrangement for same day delivered are highlighted as same day in green right on the flowers, We also offer the same day delivery to arrive as a hand delivery order or you may select an arrangement to arrive via our farm fresh which as indicated will arrive on our next available date by ups at a much more discounted price. We do not offer same day delivery for any orders from our farm fresh facility and will always be scheduled on the next day or available date of delivery according to the area.This order was placed on the website for a delivery before 04:00 Pm and in special instructions you had then requested for a delivery between 8-9 am which we do not offer for items from our farm fresh facility or hand deliveries unless its for a Funeral sympathy arrangement. Any orders placed to arrive before 01:00 Pm would also need to be placed as express delivery which we charge an additional $9.99.-Nv

2017-12-05

Quick way to get flowers

"Easy to use selection on website. And they do follow up if there are problems."

A rep from AvasFlowers, avasflowers, has responded

“We are so happy to hear about your great experience! At Avas Flowers, we handle each individual order with great care and are always excited to hear from a satisfied customer. We would like to encourage you to use us again by issuing a $10.00 store credit which may be used on your next purchase.
20000($10) reward points were deposited into the customers Avas Flowers account”

Excellence!

"The service,the quality of the flowers, and the fast service are awesome. Thank you so much.
Att: satisfied customer

Excellent Flowers

"Flowers were nicely arranged and service was great. Very pleased."

Just a mess

"Where to start...
The website advertised free delivery, then customer service called and said the local florist didn't go to the address specified without the added charge of $20 (reduced from $35 per customer support rep., due to Ava Florist relationship with local florist.) The customer support rep tried to help, and offered a different bouquet which could be shipped the next day (through a different service.) She made it sound like I would be getting a better bouquet for a better price to make up for the inconvenience... but the numbers never matched up and she couldn't explain or clarify why the price was the same (as the original bouquet.) All of it was just too much of a hassle, so I canceled my order all together. Everything was a complete mess. I'm sure they meant well, but frankly I don't care what business arrangement you have with local florists. Don't advertise free delivery and then later say... oops. Sorry. Really, it's $20 (or $35).

“Hello Lorirose Belton,
Please be advised that we do not charge for deliveries unless the order is being scheduled to arrive in express delivery before 01:00 Pm or if the area selected is one where we no longer service. Unfortunately the are of delivery which was selected was one that we no longer offer a hand delivery for and due to this circumstance we were able to reach a local designer who is out side of the area who can fill the order at an additional cost. We had then contact you providing this information as well as options for your delivery. We had advised that we would need additional funds in order to fill that order that day or if not we could upgrade your order at no additional cost and send it from our farm fresh facility which would arrive via ups with both a discount and some future credit. Since these offer were denied we then proceeded with a cancellation as per your request.-Nv

The order has been refunded - Amount: $xx.xx vs Transaction 60802014630

Fast and beautiful.

"I forgot a birthday. You had the flowers there in 3 hours! Thank you!

Beware of extra charges

"I chose Avas, in part, because they had a free shipping promotion. I was dismayed to discover a $15 service and handling charge on my bill. It's hard to imaging what that might be for. To me it looked like a way to charge for shipping anyway."

A rep from AvasFlowers, avasflowers, has responded

“The $15.95 which we charge for processing ensures the proper care and handling of your order. Every florist has a processing fee ours just happens to be $15.95. This also goes as an added insurance in case there is anything wrong with the arrangement. We do offer free delivery as well unless you schedule an order to arrive before 01:00 pm will be an added $9.99 for the express delivery due to our designers availability of 09 am/10 am depending on the area.-Nv

Excellant

"I ordered the flowers on line and they were delivered before noon. They did an awesome job."

Excellent Experience

"I am very happy with the ease of ordering, the selection of gifts, getting the gift to the person before the scheduled time, and the price. I did choose to order online, but must admit I miss the face to face experience of doing business in person."

Prompt and beautiful!

"Surprised my daughter with flowers- fresh, beautiful and quick delivery. Will use them again!"

Long distance delivery

"I live on the west coast and my caught in in law lives on the east coast. I chose this florist because of the location and the reviews! She said the arrangement was beautiful. Thank you for excellent service!"

Rep reply posted Dec-04-2017

Share AvasFlowers's store rating

AvasFlowers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AvasFlowers is a merchant member
AvasFlowers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.