9-6 CST

Shipping & packaging: 7.44/10
Customer service: 6.47/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.75/10
2018-03-21

Returned part. Wont refund my money.

"Autoplicity incorrectly advertised a part. After i bought I sent them a picture showing it was not what they advertised. Got RMA sent product back, but they did not refund. Had to dispute through my credit card. thieves."

2018-03-17

Cancelled my order within 32 minutes of ordering.

"I cancelled my order within 32 minutes of ordering, told it could take 24 hours to cancel the order, 12 hours later I get a shipping notification, with a bogus tracking number. "

2018-03-08

Bad customer service / won’t replace broken parts

"I purchased a $500 part from autopilicity and it arrive broken in the mail, upon trying to return it they were very difficult to deal with and didn’t communicate with there team so each time I called no one knew what was going one. The second replacement product also arrived broken. At this point it’s about 1&1/2 months into the initial order and trying to return them, they promise me a new undamged product with express shipping upon notification by ups that my return product is in the mail. The second the had confirmation they canceled shipping me the new product and issued a refund instead. Being on a time crunch and leaving for a trip in a week out me in a tuff spot. Buyer beware: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM autoplicity "

2018-03-06

Hard to find part fast shipping

"I needed a hard to find remote for my winch. They had it in stock and super fast shipping. I definitely will be buying from them again. Thank you!!"

2018-03-06

Quick Ship

"Ordered on Sunday and it shipped the next day Monday and should arrive by Thursday. Good pricing."

2018-03-05

Excellent Service

"I ordered this product and received it the next business day. Easy checkout and fast shipping!! Only thing I'd change would be the flat rate shipping. I will order with this company again!"

2018-03-01

Stellar service

"Quick shipment, friendly customer service"

2018-02-23

Great Vendor

"This is the only place to order auto parts, excellent pricing and great shipping."

2018-02-19

Autoplicity False Advertising

"I ordered MOOG ball joints and MOOG stabilizer bar end links, which were labeled as MOOG on their website in several places, and the part number was correct for the proper MOOG part. I was sent Quick Steer parts, which are no where near MOOG on quality. I contacted Customer Support and told them I would like them to replace the Quick Steer with the genuine MOOG parts I ordered. I sent screenshots of both pages (the ball joints and sway bar links) in which there was no indication that these were Quick Steer. In fact, the stabilizer bar links also had a Quick Steer part available which was cheaper than the parts I ordered. Customer Support issued a RMA#, stating there was an error on their website. The errors are still present on the website, so they did nothing about the descriptions of those parts. This leads me to believe that this was done on purpose in order to garner orders for MOOG parts that are falsely advertised. This is not acceptable, and I would avoid buying anything from Autoplicity because they are not willing to take care of their customers and are lying to them about the parts ordered. AVOID AVOID AVOID AUTOPLICITY.

I am still in the process of the RMA, and if Autoplicity decides to replace the Quick Steer parts with the genuine MOOG parts I ordered I will amend this review. If they do not, then take this review as a warning that Autoplicity is blatantly lying to their customers about the parts you are ordering.

2018-02-14

Awesome

"Found my car part fast, easy!!"

2018-02-09

Never again!!!

"Ordered suspension kit for my car, website said it's was in stock. After transaction, was emailed to be notified it was back ordered even tho website says in stock. I'm a patient guy, so I give autoplicity a benefit of a doubt. Month goes by, nothing. I contact them, they now say it will be shipped another month from now. I say, hell no, cancel my order & refund my money. Then I ordered same kit from Summit Racing & it was at my door in 4 days! Go Summit Racing! You(autoplicity) should never advertise you have items in stock when in fact you do not. It's such an inconvenience to customers because 1) we spent money/refund 2) we can get our parts from trusted sites like Summit Racing. Summit Racing has it's parts for sale already in stock ready to ship. Never again autoplicity!!! I will never order anything from your lying website again. Can't say enough good stuff about Summit Racing tho!"

2018-02-07

Ball Joint Order

"As promised I retract my initial review if Autoplicity came through. They are sending me the missing Castle bolt that was missing from my ball joint order and I thank them.

I ordered Moog ball joints for replacement on my 2012 Transit Connect. I was awaiting arrival of a number of parts from various sources before performing work on the truck. The day came, replacing CV's, both sides and such, which involves removing the steering knuckles to replace wheel bearings and ball joints. Pressing out, then replacing the ball joints, I discover one had a hole in the bag for the castle nut and compression ring. The nut was missing. At this point in having the truck apart and it being my only vehicle, I pressed the new ball joint and was forced to use the original nut that is too high to install the cotter pin. I wrote Autoplicity explaining this to them, they seem to be fixated on the bag, I explained the same thing to them twice about it being opened, the nut gone, with the new compression ring in the bag. They offered me a return authorization for the ball joint, which I obviously won't do and have asked them to send a new castle nut to replace the used one that I consider somewhat of a risk and temporary. I will retract this rating if they come through even with the extra work and time it will / has taken in the matter.

2018-02-02

Very Happy

"I order and reorder due to the quality of their parts. Plus, the quick deliveries. "

2018-02-02

FALSE ADVERTISING

"THEY HAVE AN ONLINE AD FOR MERCRUISER LOWER UNIT LOCKS, THE SET OF THREE (3) ENGINE LOCK FOR $94.62 THE AD EVEN INCLUDES A PHOTO ILLUSTRATING THE THREE LOCKS AND WRENCH.

AFTER WAITING SEVERAL DAYS FOR THE ITEM TO FINALLY ARRIVE, I RECEIVE THE INCORRECT ITEM, THEY SENT ME A LOWER UNIT LOCK FOR A SINGLE (1) ENGINE. I CALLED THEM TO TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AND THEY KEPT GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND. I HAVE CALLED THEM ON THREE (3) DIFFERENT TIMES ASKING TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND THEY ALWAYS TELL ME THAT HE IS BUSY AND FOR ME TO LEAVE THEM MY NUMBER SO THAT THE SUPERVISOR CAN RETURN MY CALLS. THIS IS THE THIRD DAY AND THIRD CALL SINCE I PURCHASED THE ITEM AND THEY STILL HAVE NOT HAD THE COURTESY OF RETURNING MY (3) CALLS.

(State and federal laws are in place to protect consumers from false or misleading advertising. These laws make deceptive claims illegal. No business may make false, misleading, or deceptive claims about a product regarding its: Price.)

Truth In Advertising: When consumers see or hear an advertisement, whether it’s on the Internet, radio or television, or anywhere else, federal law says that ad must be truthful, not misleading, and, when appropriate, backed by scientific evidence. The Federal Trade Commission enforces these truth-in-advertising laws, and it applies the same standards no matter where an ad appears – in newspapers and magazines, online, in the mail, or on billboards or buses. The FTC looks especially closely at advertising claims that can affect consumers’ health or their pocketbooks – claims about food, over-the-counter drugs, dietary supplements, alcohol, and tobacco and on conduct related to high-tech products and the Internet. The FTC also monitors and writes reports about ad industry practices regarding the marketing of alcohol and tobacco.

When the FTC finds a case of fraud perpetrated on consumers, the agency files actions in federal district court for immediate and permanent orders to stop scams; prevent fraudsters from perpetrating scams in the future; freeze their assets; and get compensation for victims.

IN THE EVENT THAT THIS MAKES IT TO SOMEONE IN UPPER MANAGEMENT, I CAN BE REACHED AT 1-305-370-5004 ALBERTO.

I IMAGINE THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REPORT THEM TO THE FTC AND IF THAT DOESN'T GET ANY RESULTS, I'M GOING TO SUE THEM FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND ALL THE ADDITIONAL STORAGE CHARGES THAT I AM INCURRING AT THE MARINA, I JUST HOPE THAT MY THREE (3) LOWER UNITS ARE NOT STOLEN AGAIN, THAT WOULD LEAVE THEM LIABLE FOR $15,000.00 AND ALL THE MECHANICAL AND STORAGE FEE.

BUYERS BE WARE THIS COMPANY IS A "FALSE ADVERTISER" AND WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR AD AND PRODUCTS.

2018-01-30

Good product

"The only site that actually had the compete part I needed."

Share Autoplicity's store rating