9-6 CST

Customer service: 6.29/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.69/10
2018-04-07

Retailer Failed to Deliver

"I placed an online order and the merchant sent me an email two days later stating that the part was unavailable. I contacted the manufacturer of the part and they verified the availability and told me that Autoplicity is on their black list and is not an approved merchant."

2018-04-06

Shipping way too high

"I ordered 6 bolts for $8.65 and shipping was $7.50 that's way too high for usps"

2018-04-05

Easy to order website and quick ship!

"It was a hard to find part and they had it in stock. Excellent service and communication. I'll be back! Thanks."

2018-04-05

Easy to order. Fast shipping

"So far, so good. The ordering process was easy, price (I ordered tires) was better than any other retailer and shipping confirmation came jaus couple of hours within placing the order. Hope the rest will be just as smooth"

2018-04-04

Fast shipping

"Fast shipping great customer service "

2018-04-03

Thanks

"Thanks for a Excellent experience and your good service."

2018-03-29

Great service and price!

"Ordered my parts on Wed. and received on Thursday. Could hardly believe it. I will use autoplicity again. and will recommend them my friends."

2018-03-29

I love that they offer fair pricing

"I will use them over my local auto supplier"

2018-03-28

Wrong picture on Google search, customer service doesn't care!

"You have a picture of Archoil 9100 come up on Google search... then I check out and receive Archoil Ar6400 which is a Gas treatment... Then I call customer service the girl I talk to act like she didn't care and would Email a return label that I still haven't received... I will never order from Autoplicity!"

2018-03-26

Easy

"Website was easy to navigate"

2018-03-26

Canceled Order 2 days after purchase

"I ordered through Autoplicity because they had the best price on a Dometic cooler that I needed relatively soon for a trip. Order was confirmed but 2 days later got an email that it was canceled and didn't say why. I emailed them and they did respond the same day which was great but they told me they didn't have it in stock and didn't offer to let me purchase it again at the same price once it came back in stock. Kind of left me hanging as I had to pay $90 more for it from someone else and I won't be able to get it in time for my trip. I am hesitant to give it 2 stars instead of 3 as the customer service was timely however not having any follow through left me disappointed. It is still posted online as available and at the same price I bought it for so this makes me think they don't do a very good job at updating their inventory."

2018-03-23

Dorman 68177 License Plate Lens SKU: DOR-68177

"Ordered the tail lamp cover for my 2004 Miata. Fit perfectly and delivered very fast. Would definity buy from this site again."

2018-03-21

Returned part. Wont refund my money.

"Autoplicity incorrectly advertised a part. After i bought I sent them a picture showing it was not what they advertised. Got RMA sent product back, but they did not refund. Had to dispute through my credit card. thieves."

2018-03-17

Cancelled my order within 32 minutes of ordering.

"I cancelled my order within 32 minutes of ordering, told it could take 24 hours to cancel the order, 12 hours later I get a shipping notification, with a bogus tracking number. "

2018-03-08

Bad customer service / won’t replace broken parts

"I purchased a $500 part from autopilicity and it arrive broken in the mail, upon trying to return it they were very difficult to deal with and didn’t communicate with there team so each time I called no one knew what was going one. The second replacement product also arrived broken. At this point it’s about 1&1/2 months into the initial order and trying to return them, they promise me a new undamged product with express shipping upon notification by ups that my return product is in the mail. The second the had confirmation they canceled shipping me the new product and issued a refund instead. Being on a time crunch and leaving for a trip in a week out me in a tuff spot. Buyer beware: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM autoplicity "

Share Autoplicity's store rating