9-6 CST

Customer service: 5.98/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.21/10
2018-05-20

Wrong parts

"I tried to cancel parts 10 minutes after ordering it because of shipping fees to high. Then they send the wrong gaskets. I ordered the exhaust manifold gasket to the cylinder head then also the flange doughnut gasket for a 2.5 chevy S~10 and got a flat flange gasket for a 2.2 chevy engine.
They told me it was to late to cancel a part 10 minutes after ordering it because it had already shipped (10 minutes!!!!).
So now im **** with a wrong part and $15 on a part that i have no use for!!!! Don't trust this web site for any auto parts as they clearly cant send the right part and you cant talk to them on the phone.

2018-05-18

Fast shipping

"Pure awesomeness unreal happy customer "

2018-05-14

horrible Customer service

"So we purchased a steering column for a 1963 Corvette (we are a restoration/repair facility). Did not come with all needed parts. So we called Autoplicity for help. Customer service was a joke. I got a person on the phone who knows NOTHING about cars, let a lone a 54 year old Corvette.....She was rude, condescending and completely useless....she told me to call GM!

2018-05-11

great service!

"ordered tires for my lawnmower and they shipped the same day? great price received tracking info and they arrived on time!"

2018-05-07

No product, no communication but lies

"Ordered a Tonneau cover on their site and did instant payment with Paypal. Showed 7 in stock, but received no confirmation or tracking information. I called several days later to ask and they said they see the order and to wait 3 more days until the warehouse processed the order. 3 days later no notice, so I call again. I get the message they're closed and their normal business hours are til 6pm central. It's 4:30 on a Monday in Minnesota (Central) . I go to Paypal and find they refunded the money today with no explaination."

2018-05-02

Good service

"My package came on time and it was just as it was described and I was happy"

2018-04-28

Arrived sooner than expected

"Best price with reasonable shipping cost. I will always check with this company before ordering any of my auto parts."

2018-04-26

Insanely fast ship time, product arrived in good shaped at the best price

"Ordered a Stage 5 Comp Clutch for my 97 Trans Am. This site (i never heard of before this) had the cheapest price and shipped it to my house in just two dates from the date of order. Everything went together smooth as far as the clutch but the seller was exceptional with the ship times. Will be returning for sure.

Joey

2018-04-25

Fast and easy

"Ordered late last night processed that night shipped next day ordering was easy and had tons to pick from "

2018-04-20

The worse online shopping experience!

"Ordered a sway bar 4-10-2018. Their online site stated they had several in stock, and I would receive the item in 3-5 days. Called on 4-16-2018, and was told the item was to be shipped from the manufacturer. They could not confirm it had shipped or If or when it would be shipped. Called again on 4-17-2018, and after receiving no positive information, cancelled the order. On 2-20-2018, still no credit on my charge card. Called and was told they were waiting for credit conformation from the manufacturer. I finally was forced to dispute the charge with my card company. Do NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!"

2018-04-20

Not cool

"I was charged $7.50 for shipping bit here is the link that shows how much the it should have been. https://www.google.com/search?q=clutch+pedal+ignition+switch+1989+Honda+Prelude&client=ms-opera-mobile&sa=X&channel=new&espv=1&biw=360&bih=463&tbs=vw:l,ss:44&tbm=shop&prmd=sivn&srpd=16178421188009027613&prds=epd:12730823551068285659,paur:ClkAsKraXy5fW3qGbRBAI-vloMP5tKFufN61mXXp0ttx0wrAfL5B1sY42yrdkyAmFDDVaqtDEhE--H62lWyFM5z4FbY01-Bwi81-Co9QF66wGLOuzgob5nIjYxIZAFPVH72Jg-U0pnoWNxzEKI_4ForPTgxBVA,cdl:1,cid:7411252873558750783&ved=0ahUKEwihipi3wcbaAhVI64MKHXQwDqEQgTYIkwQ#"

2018-04-19

Doesn't get any better than this ...

"I ordered a set of Carlisle tires for my ZTR on Tuesday April 17th late in the afternoon ... got a tracking number about an hour later ... they were delivered by FEDEX by 9:00am on April 19th.

You just can't do any better than that ... ... ....

Thank you SO MUCH Autoplicity ... ... ...

2018-04-19

Fast and prompt service

"These guys are fast and the lowest cost i could find. Also they save you $5 if you write a review. So now it's $5 less than anywhere else."

2018-04-17

Very efficient!

"Easy to use. Satisfied customer."

2018-04-14

Great prices

" Excellent stuff. Was a small glitch in shipping but rectified quickly. Highly recommend. "

Share Autoplicity's store rating