Stores > Autoplicity

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Autoplicity by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Quick and Easy Experience

"My purchase from Autoplicity was made simple by using Amazon Pay."

2017-12-10

Fel-Pro OS30811 Fp Oil Pan Sets

"Ordered online on 12/7, shipped on 12/8 & arrived 12/9! The best cost compared to ebay & elsewhere. Am so impressed & thankful! Merry Christmas!!!"

2017-12-05

Horrible experience

"The customer service reps were great. The overall shipping process was horrible. It took way longer for my part to come than it was supposed to and caused me to miss work for two days. I will never order from this site again."

2017-11-25

Right part - right price - right now

"The part I needed was easy to find on the website and arrived on time as promised. The price was better than anywhere else I could find on the net. Would use Autoplicity again if the need arises."

2017-11-19

Quick!

"Quick turnaround between time of order and time to ship my item. Now, I have not received my item yet but assuming it is as described things should be fine. If not I will revise my rating."

2017-11-04

Delivery and Customer Services Were Excellent

"Fantastic return policy and simple to exercise. Great pricing and fast shipping too!"

2017-11-03

Received a previously returned and damaged item

"I received a $1000+ LED light bar from Autoplicity. They sent me an item that had been previously returned. An old return authorization notice was still in the box! Parts were missing and the light body has numerous scratches on it. FedEx noted that the box was falling apart and in horrible condition (doubtful it was their fault since it had been sent without a protective outer box to a previous customer and returned). Old, torn, empty parts bags were inside. There was no protective bag around the light in the box and the light was dusty. It appears that Autoplicity simply took the return and slapped a new shipping label on it without even checking the interior of the box. Nearly 24 hours after submitting a return request, I'm still waiting to hear back from them .

Edit: I finally received a return authorization, but Autoplicity has said nothing about a refund. They are claiming the light was damaged in transit. It would have been impossible for the scratches on the light body to have happened in that manner. I would not be surprised if they plan to file a fraudulent damage claim with FedEx. I will probably call FedEx to alert them.

2017-11-02

Rancho lift

"Straight forward and easy to navigate. Price was well below other sites. Very pleased. "

2017-10-31

Quick easy & good price

"They had the best price plus price break deals!"

2017-10-26

Promptness of delivery extremely appreciated

"Ordered a bolt extractor ... price was great and delivered in just a few days ... worked out great to keep engine project moving forward. Mucho appreciated! "

2017-10-24

Easy ordering

"Easy ordering, prompt shipping, reasonable prices, product as advertised "

2017-10-24

ordering parts

"The experience was quick and easy"

2017-10-22

Great price and fast shipping

"I needed a MAFS and they had the best price. On top of that it was delivered in a timely fashion and will use Autoplicity when I need more parts."

2017-10-21

Fast shipping!

"Fast shipping and easy to use website!"

2017-10-16

Great product

"Great service with super fast response time. Looking forward to order many more parts from this online store "

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!