Order Online 24/7 - Live Sales Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm EST

Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Chance of future purchase: 7.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2013-05-23

"Great business. Great prices. Fast shipping. What more could you want for top quality brand name items. Highly recommended. "

2013-05-20

"I bought the 4 rear subframe bushings (front and rear) and the upper arm (camber strut) of the rear suspension to replace parts on my MB E430 with a W210 frame. Those parts came from reknown manufacturers, are of good quality and fit perfectly well on my car. The shipping was fast and it was easy to communication with a representative from Autopartsway and have answer to my questions."

2013-04-25

"I was very satisfied with the service at Autopartsway.ca. Your website is the easiest to use and in most cases has all the info and photos I need to be sure I am ordering the right parts. I will be using you again in the future."

2013-04-12

"I shopped around quite a bit for a cargo mat for my VW Touareg and autopartsway had the cheqpest price by far. They shipped it quickly and everything was perfect. I paid half what I would have paid at the dealer."

2013-03-22

"good selection fast shipping
and great prices

2013-03-22

"i dont often leave feedback as I am a bah humbumg kinda guy but gotta say this company wowed me. I order parts for three cars and thought one of the parts was wrong, they offered to pick it up from my house without any hassles, I went out and tried the part on my car and lo and behold I was wrong (doesn't happen very often) very professionally handled and free shipping and prices better than eBay or Amazon was the icing on the cake."

2013-03-21

"I was impressed by the affordability of the costs and speed of the delivery for all the parts. This is the way to go for all the DIY."

2013-03-19

"I can assure you that I am 100% satisfied with my order, and the service provided by your company. I was satisfied with, both the pricing and delivery time of, my order."

2013-03-19

"Great Service, Prompt and always very easy to deal with."

2013-03-14

"Received my first and only order and I am completely satisfied with the items. The free shipping was a plus and I will order form Auto Parts Way again."

2013-03-01

"I am very pleased with the items and service received for my first and only order."

2013-02-28

"Excellent experience with Autopartsway. My part arrived quickly and at a great price. I would recommend this company to everyone. I would order all my parts from these guys if their inventory was larger. I needed a valve cover for a C230 that was not available and had to go directly to Mercedes.

MB Fan

2012-12-31

"I just want to say, I've ordered from here a few times now and your service is the best I've ever seen. My parts always come very fast and are always priced right. "

2012-11-22

"This is a wonderful company to deal with. After 4 orders I continue to be impressed. Part selection is good, always allowing me to choose the brand I like. Prices are very good as well and shipping is fast. 2-4 days on my orders depending on where the part are coming from. I had to return an item once, my error, thought I needed to replace it but didn't and the return process was simple. I logged into my account, requested to return the part and the instructions were emailed to me shortly after. I can't think of a better way to handle a return. I am impressed that autopartsway has managed to create a website where you don't need to contact anyone in their company for anything. "

2012-11-21

"Autopartsway sent me the wrong brake parts for my vehicle even though I selected them using their vehicle selection tool. I had to fight with them to get a refund and then they made me pay return shipping to them in order for me to get my money back. I sent numerous emails back and forth because they wouldn't believe they were at fault and they didn't understand what happened. I tried calling them to resolve the issue faster, but I was put on hold 3 different times by a very rude associate and then disconnected. I will not be shopping here again!"

Share Autopartsway.com's store rating

Autopartsway.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autopartsway.com is a merchant member
Autopartsway.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.