Order Online 24/7 - Live Sales Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm EST

Chance of future purchase: 7.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2016-08-02

Fast shipping

"Package arrived within the time frame.."

2016-07-29

Very fast Shipping and excellent service!

"Autopartsway is now my choice of seller. They delivered within 3 days and the customer service is very friendly. They assisted me choose the correct part. Very satisfied customer here."

2016-07-25

Nice Service!

"I'm very satisfied with my order! Thank you autopartsway! Will be ordering more soon!"

2016-07-25

Best price anywhere and fast shipping

"Autopartsway.com had the best price on the starter I needed. I selected regular ground shipping and received my order in just 2 days. Amazing service and prices. I highly recommend this company and will use them myself in the future."

2016-03-23

Fast service, proper oem 944 parts, Perfect

"I ordered a set of steering rack bushings over the weekend and they showed up early tues morning, great. They are exact OEM items, was easy to tell as manufacturing marks were exactly the same. My beloved Turbo is tight and perfect. I will be coming back to auto parts way for sure!"

2016-01-06

Received refund for shipping

"Received refund for shipping even though I did not ask due to overnight delivery was not received."

2015-12-22

"I made a substantial order on November 25th, and received a used scrap front driveshaft. Over 12 emails back and forth to the "Customer Service" team and this has still not been resolved. Photos and the complete email chain, including all times I've called the phone numbers (well hidden by APW, they absolutely do not want to deal with human beings) and the nature of these calls. It is December 22nd and I still have not received a refund, let alone a shipping label to return the part in the original packaging.

To call APW, an applet is available on the website which calls the user back from a "No Caller ID" number. The phone numbers for customers are available on the BBB website- calling results in being automatically disconnected ~10 minutes later after an "internal error" is cited. For best results, it is advisable to select option 1, Sales.

For kicks, if you're in the position of having to call this company, ask the person on the other end what country they're physically sitting in. To call APW "Canadian" will seem like a gross misstatement after the answer is revealed.

2015-10-31

"I placed an order for brakes.. They shipped the wrong rotors! I sent them back for a refund (they didn't have the right ones in stock) but 40$ were missing on the refund! I strongly do NOT recommend this site to buy auto parts. "

2015-07-05

"Great prices, fast shipping, but horrible customer service. I placed 3 orders with them over about an 8 month period. The first 2 were flawless. On the last one, I bought a part that would not fit my car. I tried to return it. The return authorization process is totally automated, so I got my RA number. However, I never got my money back. I sent them 4 emails; be wary, they promise that all emails will be responded to in 24 hours; I never got a response. I called them 5 times on the phone (the number is buried in the site); each time, I was put on hold for 15-20 minutes; each time someone picked up the receiver then cut me off!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2015-02-27

"Ordered 4 window motors of a specific kind they sent one correct one and 3 wrong parts. After calling the store got a return label, & returned the parts for a full refund."

2015-02-13

"I bought a blow motor and in 2 business days it arrived. Very happy with the product and cost was half the price compared to other stores. A++"

2015-01-09

"I made a mistake and ordered the wrong part by no looking correctly at the website. They were very helpful in correcting the problem and getting the right part to me. Well done."

2014-11-19

"Great service and competitive price. Very fast shipment. Very attentive and courteous consumer service. Thanks!"

2014-07-13

"Good prices, quick shipping, horrible customer service.

I placed an order on Saturday, was ecstatic to receive it Tuesday.

However, they only got half the order right.

I immediately sent an email asking for the order to be corrected.

After receiving no response for 2 days I used their chat line, where they gave me the runaround for several days. They seemed to want to try anything and everything to avoid correcting the problem, and fulfill the original order.

I ended up ordering the part from another vendor, and after 3 weeks, finally received a refund.

The whole thing was an exercise in frustration.

2014-06-08

"I ordered a Holly Carburetor from them that I left in the box in my garage until about 2 weeks ago when I sent it to a carburetor shop to have it jetted properly for my motor that was about to come back to the engine builders. The shop found that the accelerator pump has a screw inside of it and the inside of the carburetor was filthy as if it was used. I had to pay an extra $120 out of my pocket to get the item fixed. Autoparts way refused a return citing a 15 day return policy.
I filed a dispute with my credit car company for $120 only after getting the runaround from their customer service. I have asked their customer service numerous times for their physical mailing address so I may send them a small claims lawsuit if my dispute is denied. They REFUSE to provide me with an address and keep giving me the runaround. I highly recommend NOT using Autoparts.com as they have fraudulently sold me used parts advertised as "new". Their customer service horrible,horrible,horrible...They lie and give you the runaround..

Share Autopartsway.com's store rating

Autopartsway.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autopartsway.com is a merchant member
Autopartsway.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.