Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review Auto Parts Warehouse by clicking a star below.

2018-02-14

I always look for auto stuff on this site

"The items I ordered were delivered in a very timely manner, and they were just what I wanted. "

2018-02-14

I got my part in a reasonable time. Overall buying experience was a good one. I am looking forward to making more purchases.

"Oredering online was a breeze. Shipping was not delayed in way. Great experience overall. "

2018-02-13

Great!

"Everything was great witness my order!"

2018-02-13

WORKS GREAT

"NOW I DONT HAVE TO GET HOME BEFORE DARK lol.

Now I don't have to get home before dark lol.

Happy customer

"Have not had time to look at the product but it was delivered in a timely manner. Happy so far. "

Fantastic Experience

"This is not our first experience ordering from Auto Parts Warehouse. We couldn't be more pleased with the company."

2018-02-12

My New go to site, for my car parts !!!

"The Parts was exactly what I had expected and then some. Shipping time was also good as well !!! "

Perfect Fit

"The bumper cap fit perfectly. Thank you"

Excellent site!

"The online site was easy to use and the direct got to my vehicle was an extra security to make sure I was getting the right part. The part arrived quickly, within 4 days, and was exactly what I ordered. Service is great and Customer service was available when I'd had a question. One of the better auto parts sites around!!!! Keep up great work!!!!!"

Electric Window register

"Item was delivered when they said it would be, easy install and works great. Great price! "

No star rating

"Didnt recieve my product and costumer service is horrible"

Rip you off

"Ordered a radiator and thermostat both said free shipping on order total and checkout week later I get billed $100 shipping for a $94 radiator and another shipping debit for the $48 thermostat for 51.18. So my order total for therm and radiator was 152 with tax and said free shipping so how the you gonna charge me another 150 in shipping when it said free in the order and on the product page."

2018-02-10

Great customer service and products

"I am a returning customer of Auto Parts Warehouse. My past experiences drew me back to them when I needed more parts for a comprehensive brake system repair. Their "Live Chat" person directed me to the proper parts for my vehicle since I was overwhelmed by the number of choices available to me. I ordered the items I needed and the next day I realized my shipping address was incomplete. I emailed them immediately and an automated response acknowledged delivery of my email detailing my problem and the solution. Within 24 hours, a customer service person emailed me that steps would be taken to correct the shipping address. I was skeptical but I decided to see how the deliveries were affected. The order was coming in two shipments, from different distribution centers. The tracking information was not altered so I hoped for the best. Both shipments arrived on the dates promised and the shipping labels (FedEx) on both packages had been corrected and all is well. A great company to order from and are committed to making sure the customer is satisfied. I highly recommend them and they are my first choice for any future parts I may need. Keep up the great work and the prices are unbeatable."

Great Experience

"Parts fit as OEM. Arrived on-time at a great price! Thx!"

Excellent

"What I ordered, shipped quickly. A very good experience."

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.