• checkmark icon PayPal

Chance of future purchase: 7.88/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-20

Sell me items you don't carry or can't get for months

"I ordered some strut assemblies which I was needing. Purchase goes great until I get an email that these items are backordered close to 2 months. Now i've wasted 5 days and have to find another supplier. "

2018-05-19

Good products at good prices... you can't beat that!

"HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL ITEMS FOR MY NEW TRUCK AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH ALL OF THEM."

happy with product

"I ordered a new dash mat for my older van and it looks great --if I need something else for the van I will contact AutoAnything again."

2018-05-19

pickup bed cover and hidden tool box

"Service was good and delivery was fast. Products seemed well made. We shall see over time."

2018-05-19

In the end, I received my full refund.

"I ordered a part for my car and it did not fit. When I ordered it, it said it was for a 2015 Ford Focus, when I received it, the label said 2012 Focus. Maybe the lady misunderstood me. She asked me if I wanted to speak to a installation expert to see if he could help me out. I said I did not need to because I could clearly see that this part was too short to fit my hood and he could not make it longer over the phone. I told her I just wanted a refund for that and I also wanted to order something else. She said she could order it for me and put the difference back on my card. In short, I ended up being charged around an $11 fee. She did not explain that to me so when I didn't receive that back, I called back. That time I spoke with a man and he gave me the number to the installation specialist. The specialist was wondering why I was told to call him. He was super nice and told me to tell them that the part I was given absolutely would not fit. They had it wrong on their website, obviously. So I called back and told the third person this and he agreed to refund the money to me. It wasn't that big of a deal, they were nice about it. It was more of an inconvenience to have to call 4 different people. If the first lady would have told me she was going to charge me for that, instead of just doing it, then we could have resolved ot right there and then. I guess that is my real complaint. Not being clear with me on that, because I felt I was clear that I was sent the wrong part, I didn't order the wrong part."

2018-05-19

Off to rough start for car top cargo carrier order.

"My credit card company was suspicious of Auto Anything so they put a hold on my first transaction pending my verification. AA for their part cancelled my order and thereafter would only ship to my billing address. Inconvenient because I needed the extra capacity midway through my trip. Couple weeks in to the 2nd order process and carrier schedule for delivery next week. Shipper only delivers to my neck of the woods on Tuesdays. "

Great Expirience

"Look at prices all over. Best price was here. Even with shipping. I will keep coming back."

Excellent

"I have ordered several products from autoanything and have always been pleased. Customer care has been great with any questions I have had. Will continue to be a customer!"

Deflector

"We had a difficult time finding a deflector for our vehicle. The customer service folks were very helpful and found us exactly what we needed."

2018-05-18

Birthday presents for wife's new truck

"I like dealing with Auto Anything, the customer service representatives are always courteous and friendly. Have never had any problems with products ordered from them until this time and it was no fault of Auto Anything. When I called with a problem of a poorly fitting dash cover, the customer service representative was very helpful in researching the problem and trying to find a solution."

Hitch and wire kit for 2017 Titan

"Prices are great but didn’t get everything I ordered yet and it’s been almost a month and still waiting for the part that was supposed to be shipped with the hitch."

Great Product

"Quality materials and excellent fit."

Great!

"Replacing brakes all around on 2011 Impala. Several choices came up, picked what I wanted, ordered, received within days. Perfect! Ready for my DIY project by the weekend!"

Perfect

"Wonderful it was great, customer service helped me alot"

Had a god experience!!

"Was able to get what I wanted for the price that nobody else could meet!!"

Share AutoAnything's store rating

AutoAnything is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutoAnything is a merchant member
AutoAnything participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.