Stores > AutoZone

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review AutoZone by clicking a star below.
2017-12-03

Horrible customer service!!

"Its been 4 weeks still no part still no money back I got thrown on the back burner and forgot about..
Complained multiple times and they never return my phone calls nor my emails had to go on the Paypal to start a claim and still no response from the seller which is autozone.
Dont ever order online you will never get the item nor your money back!

2017-11-16

Awesome customer service

"The moment I walked to the store the employee there already acknowledged by greetings... and the store manager came and helped me and he also answered every questions that I asked. It was amazing coming to a store and to see this awesome customer service thank you again, pierre. "

2017-10-18

Excellent great team work

"I have been going to az for years now they are truly number one.theres no other auto part store than can or will compare to them they rock always there to help with a smile. I go to the one in Marysville was 1181 they rock great job keep up excellent work."

2017-09-05

Check out the picture of the trash they sent me!

"Locking gas caps chart on line are bullshit they do not fit and then the trash they send to you is appalling. No paperwork and keys bent in a tattered box!!!!!!"

2017-06-12

Autozone WONT answer phones!

"This place has gone to garbage. 100% Garbage! I swear, the Guys who are too slow to work at DMV, get jobs at autozone! -- they WILL NOT answer phones.

They Also have a bad habbit of ordering the wrong parts!!!!!

WAKE UP AUTOZONE -- your online rating is the poorest on the internet!

John Dundon
Cascadia Or

2017-04-02

Do not order online

"I have shopped at AutoZone for years and always stuck by them even if Other stores had the parts a little cheaper but after this experience online I will never shop at AutoZone Again ! It's been 3 week and still have not received a refund for parts I never even received they canceled the order when it was in transit I will stick with a company who will take care of there customers "

2017-01-19

EXPENSIVE DANNA MF!

"So, this is my opinion and going to be an honest one. I'm sure that AutoZone is making enough money and doubt they would giva damn about my 2 cents, BUT I DON'T GIVA **** IMA TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!!! AutoZone the ****, we all know this. They have all the parts on deck and that's cool. However, THEY ARE **** EXPENSIVE ASA MF!!! ****! Man, I get all of my parts from PARTSGEEK.COM because I SAVE MAAAAAAD DOUGH YO! **** MAD $$$! Partsgeek is like 40-60% cheaper than AutoZone. THAT COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH MF! lol naw, im just kidding, but sometimes life is tough and EVERY DOLLA COUNT! SMH, if you have to fix your car go to AutoZone first to see the retail price and availability and then go to Partsgeek, Amazon, and Ebay. Sometimes on Ebay you can contact the manufacture directly and REALLY SAVE MONEY! Now for brakes or a battery DEFINITLY GO TO AUTOZONE BECAUSE THE HAVE A NATIONWIDE WARRENTY DATA BASE, BUT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE TRY THE METHODS LISTED ABOVE. The objective it complete the job correctly @ the lowest ticket possible, YAH DIIIIIG! Hope this helps you my people! "

2016-08-10

Look for Frank Santiago at store #4914, vb blvd

"Good Evening,

I am writing to you to let you know about my experience at store #4914 on Virginia Beach Blvd. I walked into the store and was immediately acknowledged by Frank Santiago. He is extremely knowledgeable and an expert in what he does. I needed a diagnostic on my check engine light and Frank grabbed his tools and came out with me. He helped me locate the switch and showed me how the tools worked. After receiving the code, he translated it and printed me some very good details about the product I needed to replace. Mr. Santiago then took his customer service a step further and explained to me about the mileage he noticed. My car was getting close to 83,000 miles and was soon up for a timing chain check. He explained the importance of checking and maintaining my vehicle. Mr. Santiago was extremely helpful and even sold me fuel injectors to help clean my fuel tank out. I've been on deployment and my cars been giving me issues lately. This man is definitely a keeper. This type of personality is what I love to see, when I go into a store, I want prompt, knowledgeable, and helpful person to treat me like a person and not just a customer. I will be coming back as a loyal customers to Mr. Santiago. Thank you for reading this, and have a great night!

-Sincerely,

Kate

2016-07-13

They do not pay their bills

"I did subcontract work for their new store in my neighborhood. They used an out of state General Contractor that shorted me $10,000
Welcome to the neighborhood

2016-01-13

Easy return

"easy to navigate around store. I was able to make an easy return."

2015-12-09

""I haven't been to many, but the Autozone in Raritan has always given me great and honest service.

Highly recommended!"

2015-06-16

"One bad apple:

Went in to purchase automotive products at 1017 MORRISVILLE-C, MORRISVILLE, NC 27560 store and noticed specials signage and needed clarification on the terms of the specials. I looked around and behind about 10 feet away was the manager of the store straightening out products on the shelves. There was only two other customers in the store but noted that there were at least three employees.

I said "excuse me sir, I have a question." No response and I looked at him and instead of him pausing what he was doing, he just looked at me without any acknowledgment. Awkward silence and his response was in a impatient tone "I'm listening."

The manager conveyed the lack of any customer service skills. I was put off by his attitude and said "thats okay." After he knew I did not care much for his half attempt to assist, he finally got up from his stocking and approached but I was already headed out the door without purchasing.

I can see if he was in the middle of assisting another customer or if there was a line of people waiting, but this definitely was not the case. I was not in a rush, just had a simple question which could have been answered in less than 60 seconds (which cost his business $83.59 in lost sales). I know retail and budgets are set each day and any sale no matter how small, effects the bottom line.

Ive shopped at this location for years but when the management lacks the enthusiasm and CS skills to assist a paying customer, then I make the conscious decision to take my business their competitor. Please inform your teams that no matter how much stocking there is, if a customer is around, at least follow a 10 foot rule to make contact and see if any assistance is needed.

Every other employee in the past has assisted very well. As a manager, he should represent the business with exceptional CS. If this particular manager can't improve on his CS skills, cut your losses and hire someone with soft skills.

2015-04-06

"The other night about 9 pm I noticed that my headlight bulb was out on my left side. I needed to be out driving several places that night, but didn't want to get a ticket (I just finished doing defensive driving for a speeding ticket and can't afford to have another traffic infraction of any kind for at least a year). I Googled for the nearest Autozone, but I didn't really expect them to be open. Turned out there was a store (#3069) within a couple of blocks of where i was, and they were open until 10:00. But wait--it gets better. There was this super-helpful guy working that night named Fermin Parra who volunteered to help me change the bulb in the dark and IN THE RAIN! And it wasn't easy. Ridiculously, you have to partially remove the wheel well covering to get to the bulb. Mr. Parra cheerfully and quickly worked his magic and got me back on the road street-legal in no time! I was flabbergasted at this level of service. Thank you, Fermin! Autozone, you need to give this guy a raise!"

2015-02-12

"just a couple of days ago I had the worst luck, my alternator went out! After finally coming to the decision to replace the part myself with my brother, we purchased an alternator that was very nice and had a warranty from store 1493. Chris put it on hold for me which was reasuring since I go to school and am always busy. After picking it up and trying to reassemble my vehicle my brother and I realized the pulley didnt come with the alternator. We must have tried everything to get it off and two hours later we came back to autozone with the defectve alternator and the pulley still attached. When I told Chris and Joel about the issue we were having they went to work!!! Both of them tried so many things to try and help us. They went through a variety of tools, diffrent solutions, called other autozones for the assembly with the pulley, and tried to muslce off the part themselves for inleast an hour. To my amazement they did all of this while helping other customers in the store, keeping them happy, and making sure we all felt very taken care of. Most importantly they didn't give up and they got my pulley off the alternator that I thought impossible. Ive been coming to autozone for years but, this by far was the best experience I've ever encountered from any autopart store or contender. I needed my car that morning or I would have lost my school contract...Joel and Chris may only have seemed like they were helping or doing their job but, in reality they played a vital role in helping me continue with my education and I never even mentioned my dilima to them...they just took it upon themselves togo that extra mile for me. Therefore, as long as I'm in the Houston area I'm going to store 1493 even if theres a locaton closer to me because it's worth going those extra miles for people like Chris and Joel! Thankyou guys for being the best experience Ive ever had! I'll see you soon!"

2014-12-26

"Autozone is pure class in my book. I've only ordered a couple of times online from them in the past but have always received the items quickly.

The reason I am rating the company today:
I ordered quarts of Quaker State oil from them on 12/21 that was discounted to $1.00 each (great price!). Order was canceled on 12/23 but the email indicated I would receive a gift card for my troubles. Sure enough today (12/26), I received the gift card by mail. Really wasn't expected nor necessary but reflects very well on Autozone. I plan to shop instore more now.

Share AutoZone's store rating

AutoZone is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AutoZone is not a merchant member
AutoZone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!