Product & services pricing 7.47/10
Customer service: 7.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.86/10
2018-07-10

Part doesn’t fit car...

"This wil be my last time shopping at autopartsway. Previously, they “lost” my part in delivery and it took weeks to get a refund, despite calling, using the chat, emailing. And I had purchased their insurance. It meant nothing. This time, I order a part with my make/model all selected. It said it fit my car...there were no other options...but when it arrived it didn’t. I’ve had to contact them twice, now, to request a refund, and I’ll probably get stuck with the restocking fee, despite their site saying this was the correct part.
Go someplace else. If your part gets to you, and it’s the right one... it’s fine. The moment anything goes wrong, this place falls apart and has very below average customer service.

Parts not right model...

"The automatic cross reference to car model does not work well, got a bunch of wrong parts :-("

so far, so good.

"I got my valve quickly, it installed perfectly and is working so far. Hopefully, this brand is decent and lasts a long time. "

Fast like my car.

"Make an order and receive within days. Happy happy"

Easy for a novice

"I know nothing about autos and had to buy light assemblies for my son in laws van. This site made it easy and I got it right with no problem. The shipping was pretty fast and I think the prices were good! I would most certainly use this seller again!"

Autowayparts.ca - Customer Service and Website

"Was not pleased with either. The website has at least one (and I only looked at ordering 6 items) wrong item names/links. That I can understand, however when I tried to get clarification abut this item (to ensure I was ordering the right part), the "on line chat" person actually closed the conversation when I raised the issue and tried to explain the problem.

I then tried to get clarification through email, again trying to explain the issue by actually send the two web listings that were wrong. The answer I received was "please send us the VIN number of yur car to ensure you are receiving the correct part". I replied, by asking what the VIN Number had to do with the two wrong listings on the site. Answer received was "if you have any problems when the part arrives please let us know.

In addition the email address listed at the bottom of the "Oder Confirmation" Page is wrong. Comes back as undelivered.

Happy Customer

"I have been a customer for 10 years and during that time I recieved my auto parts within 4 to 5 days in very good condition very good quality and of course very competitive price. Thank you for your good service and bussines."

2018-07-06

A1

"Very fast delivery and very well priced !!! Will definitely buy from here again !!!! "

2018-07-06

Fast shipping

"The best part was I did a survey when I ordered the parts and I said I expect the part to be delivered in two days (from the options I had to choose) and long behold it was at my house in 2 days!! Love it. Thank you. "

2018-07-05

disappointed

"Not sure what happened ... they said it was shipped and then they said it was no longer available"

2018-07-05

mercedes parts

"good experince. Parts arrived as ordered and delivered quickly. "

Suzuki oil pan

"Over all a great experience, shipping was quick, got it within two days. The part was what I was expecting. "

Awesome!

"I ordered in the afternoon and it was there before noon the following day."

Excellent

"Good price and fast shipping."

2018-07-01

Very fast

"very good quality very good p"

Share AutoPartsWAY.ca's store rating

AutoPartsWAY.ca is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutoPartsWAY.ca is a merchant member
AutoPartsWAY.ca participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.