800-869-3011

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing 5.00/10
Customer service: 2.50/10
2018-09-11

I've been buying from Auto Geek for years and they've always come through for me

"Auto Geek recently went the extra mile for me. My shipment was partially damaged when USPS crushed the box while it was enroute to Hawaii, but Auto Geek sent out a replacement product right away at no extra charge. I've been buying from them for years and have not had any problems. Auto Geek is a reputable company. "

2018-09-06

Very pleased with product and customer service!!

"I ordered the CQuartz Ceramic Pro kit along with extra suede microfiber towels and reset shampoo for my 2014 VW Tiguan. I was really happy with how it turned out and decided to place another order for the reload spray which I had forgotten to order previously. When my order for the spray arrived, the bottle lid was screwed on slightly crooked so some of the bottle leaked into the packaging which is no big deal as I understand that mistakes happen. I immediately called customer service and explained the issue and they said they'd send out a new 500ml bottle to me. When I asked how I go about sending the other one back, the gentleman said not to worry about it and use what can be salvaged from the bottle until my new bottle arrived. Not only am I happy with that outcome, but my new bottle was shipped out the very next day. My business partner and I plan to add ceramic coating to our list of services and will be using AutoGeek to fulfill our future material orders. "

2018-06-15

Inept shipping

"Paid for next day air. Received tracking number the full business day after placing the order (clearly no hurry on their end). Tracking number could not be located by FedEx. Call AutoGeek. Their response "We technically fulfilled our responsibility by getting it to Fedex the next day". Order would not arrive until 4 days after placing order. I cancelled the order for a full refund. Will never order from them again."

2018-04-06

Free shipping not worth it

"Yeah free shipping but 15 days to receive it.. pay the shipping if you want to see your order "

2018-03-13

bought a master blaster air dryer.

"unit not as described. they want to charge me restock and shipping both ways . so basically half of what i paid
ripoff artists

2017-08-28

Rip off

"Sorry product, ripoff company you can't return items without calling and get a return number then it takes forever to get a refund then they charge you 20% for restock for stuff that they have in the warehouse to begin with"

2017-05-12

buffer

"i purchased a 300.00 dollar flex buffer the first day i used it it was getting hot and kicking off . i called auto geek about it they said send it back . i thought they were going to replace it. the next thing i know they refunded me 236.00 it cost me 20.00 to ship it back. the buffer came with a warranty i guess they dont want to honor it. sorry i purchased from this company"

2016-10-08

delivery is fast same as F1

"best deliver very very fast"

2016-10-02

Shipping Bungle, Hidden Clause

"If your international. make sure you go to the "Customer Service" section of the site, and scroll nearly down to the bottom of the page to find the "What are the shipping rates for international destinations" section!
"Due to increased shipping costs, we require a $100 minimum purchase on international orders."

Their store is broken, If you purchase something and your international and didn't find their Clause about being over $100 minimum.
Then they let you buy and pay for it anyway, then so a refund the next day and you have to wait 5 - 8 Days for your money back!

So now I'm still waiting for my refund before i can buy it from womewhere else :-(

FIX YOUR STORE RATHER THAN INCONVENIENCING OTHERS.

2016-09-28

Great Place

"Thanks to the great staff at autogeek.net"

Great site

"You guys are great and customer service is awesome ."

High shipping cost.

"This might be my last order because of your high shipping cost."

Awesome!!!!

"Great price on the product I was looking for."

FREE SHIPPING, IM ALL OVER THAT

"i was glad that i was bale to get free shipping from autogeek, everyone else wanted almost as much for shipping as what i was purchasing"

Super store !

"Great store to find anything you need for your project! "

Share AutoGeek's store rating