Stores > AuthenticWatches.com
  • AuthenticWatche AuthenticWatches.com Elite Status
      Mon-Thurs 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Pacific. Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific. Close on Sat-Sun.
      (800) 808-9928
      sales@authenticwatches.com
      (805) 823-8888

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review AuthenticWatches.com by clicking a star below.

2018-02-14

best experience ever

"so happy to deal with you "

2018-02-06

No protective stickers???

"I purchased a Rolex from authentic watches back in 2012. I purchased one that was labeled as "new factory fresh." When I received my Rolex everything was perfect. The Rolex had all the protective stickers intact just like how you would get it if you bought it from a Rolex AD. That is not the case anymore. I recently bought a Rolex hulk 116610LV from AW, and when I received it, it had no protective stickers or anything to show you that is was new. I called AW and they told me that the Rolex AD sent it to them that way, but the watch is new. They could not really explain why my first Rolex I ordered from them back in 2012 had protective sticks and this one didn't. I took the watch to my local Rolex AD, And they told me the watch had been polished and they also showed me where there were some faint scratches on the bezel and back and sides of the casing. I also told the AD about how I received the watch with no protective stickers. AD told me it is because the watch was either used or it was a display watch that people could try on. AD told me all new Rolex's that are sold to people should have all the protective stickers intact. I called AW about this, and AW told me that my local AD is lying and they where just trying to get my business. I told AW I would like to send this watch back and get one with all the protective stickers on it or my money back. AW told me that I would have to pay for all the shipping, and if I wanted a Rolex with the protective stickers it will cost me and extra $750.00, I also had to pick another model Rolex because they could not get the one I originally asking for with protective stickers. And if I wanted my money back I would have to pay a 10% restocking fee. To me this was a bait and switch method. If you are advertising a Rolex as new factory fresh, it should have all the protective stickers. And if having the protective stickers is extra, that needs to be stated somewhere on the website. A new Rolex should ALWAYS HAVE THE PROTECTIVE STICKERS INTACT. So if you by from AW a Rolex make you sure you ask for one with protective stickers, and what is the add charge for the protective stickers. Just don't go off them saying it is factory fresh new. Because they will send you a Rolex with no protective stickers, and you will have to pay for all the shipping and extra money to get something that a new Rolex is suppose to already have. I had to pay $750.00 over the retail price of the watch or give them free money in the form of a 10% restocking fee. The watch I ended up getting was a Rolex Batman. The Rolex Batman was priced at $10,950.00 on AW website, which is the price that the Rolex Batman is going for at multiple grey market websites. But I had to paid $11,700.00 for it so I could have protective stickers on it, when I could have went to any other grey market website and could have got it for $10,950.00 with protective stickers. AW just lost a real loyal customer because they choose to over price a watch for protective stickers when it should have came with it already if it is new. And if it didn't have the protective stickers which helps let you know a Rolex is new, they should have told me before they sold it to me. Instead of me buying it and seeing it had no protective stickers and then telling me I had to pay $750.00 extra for protective stickers or you can send it back to get your money back and be charged a 10% restocking fee. AW once was once good business but now I am not so sure. But I do know I will not be buying anymore of my Rolex's from them. Until AW starts being honest on their website and states on their website that they do not have protective stickers on there Rolex's, I will just take my business to another grey market that sales new Rolex's with protective stickers on them."

2018-01-19

hhy a66 polsarmband

"Configuratie van de polshorloge lukt enkel met de app Hero Band !
Na de juiste instellingen gedaan te hebben werkt de hhy a66 prachtig.
Bedenk wel dat je bij bestelling kiest voor express zending anders kan je +/- 40 dagen wachten.

2018-01-01

DG

"I purchased an Omega Planet Ocean GMT, the watch was purchased at the end of October 2017, to make things short, the watch came in perfect conditions and on time as promised. It’s a beautiful piece and I’m very happy with it. I will recommend AuthenticWatches to all my family and friends."

2017-09-27

Breitling Superocean II 44

"Received my new Breitling Superocean II 44($4150-$3750 retailers) the very next day. Paid $2975 (no tax) with AW. Took it in to a Breitling store to have it sized, they confirmed it Is a true Breitling. I was very hesitant about ordering a high end watch online. Saved me at least 800$, no one would come close to AW's price. Very satisfied at this point. Thank you.

2017-04-03

Birthday Gift

"all the people at Authentic watches were extremely professional and courteous. I have dealt with a lot of online companies and not all are a good experience. These guys are tops. Prices were great and the people are knowledgeable. I purchased an Omega Planet Ocean GMT for my husbands birthday......the watch was too small for his wrist and contacted Authentic to exchange for the 45.5 Chrono.... within 4 days of receiving back the GMT the new watch was here and on time for his birthday. I can assure you this is a professional business with people that answer the phone and deal with issues when they arrive. Thanks Jason! 5 STARS !!!!!!!!!
Traci B.
Northern Virginia

2016-12-02

Excellent service!

"Great comunication with salesperson. Perfect timing with the shipping and great pricing too!"

2016-10-14

Perfect!

"I ordered a Montblanc watch from them and it arrived the very next day. The watch came brand new and is GORGEOUS. I took it to my jeweler to have it sized and he confirmed it was the real deal. I ended up saving over $800. I highly recommend this company. Thank you!"

2016-09-30

"Outstanding order, very promptly shipped and received. VERY SATISFIED. Will return to buy here again"

2016-09-29

Easy and affordable

"Was one of the easiest ways to get a high quality gift for my wife at a price below local stores I shopped at. "

2016-09-28

great experience

"everything was handled smoothly, overall it was great"

2016-09-28

Great watch and great service

"Found the perfect watch at a great price. Really liked they fact I was contacted personally after my order to verify that I had purchased the watch and to verify the shipping address before it was shipped. The watch arrived on time and in mint condition."

2016-09-27

"Great service! Everything went smoothly. "

Price was no object

"In my case Authentic Watches was slightly higher in price than one vendor I had originally intended to do business with(Jomashop) but Joma increased their price and this model so I went to Authentic Watches. What I didn't realize was tax was included so this was a way better deal. Also, from my limited experience with both companies I have NO doubt that the customer service is superior here. Great company and I loved the whole experience and the watch of course!"

They are what they say they are -- Authentic Watches

"Got exactly what I ordered and it was the authentic watch!! Quick delivery. Would highly recommend this company."

Share AuthenticWatches.com's store rating

AuthenticWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AuthenticWatches.com is a merchant member
AuthenticWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.