Stores > Audio General

sales@audiogeneral.com
      866-866-2600

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Audio General by clicking a star below.
2015-07-31

"been doing business with A. G. for five years now. Always a very pleasant and professional experience."

2015-07-25

"Want to find a "hard to find" remote? This is the Place! Fast service, even if they have to order the remove from a vendor, and they will call you, before ordering, to verify if you still want it ordered."

2015-07-08

"I recently purchased a Epson 5030UB from Audio General. Dealing with Eric and his staff was great. They are awesome at helping you through the process and shipping was on time. Prices are the best on the internet and customer service over the phone was above my expectations, which is really high! I couldn't be happier dealing with Audio General from across the US. Thanks Audio General, great doing business with you! "

2015-04-04

"Working with Audio General was a very pleasant experience. Their website is very intuitive, their staff is knowledgeable and competent, and their service is remarkably speedy. I look forward to dealing with them again. "

2015-03-26

"Great price, fast shipping. I would recommend them."

2015-03-04

"Great shopping experience. Excellent professional help. Very easy to talk with about products and recommendations."

2015-02-11

"Brand new projector plus great service! Thank you Justin!"

2015-01-16

"Great service and quick to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend buying products from them. I bought the Panasonic 8000U from them and it works great. I love the machine!"

2015-01-15

"I had an EXCELLENT experience with Audio General. I was very impressed with the prompt service and excellent communication about all phases of my order - including a follow up after the delivery to ensure that my needs were completely met. I look forward to using Audio General in the future, I highly recommend them!"

2014-12-05

"Great Customer Service & Communication! I stumbled across Audio General by chance and tested the waters by calling and asking questions about the projectors I was interested in as well as their background. Peter (the one I was connected with) was both knowledgeable and personable. Communication pre and post purchase was very good and my projector arrived much earlier than expected. Plus my first impression is that their prices are pretty darn good! On one hand it would be nice if they offered other related items beyond projectors, mounts and cables but then again that limited focus is probably why they really know their stuff. Highly recommend and am confident the great service will continue as I enjoy my newest projector."

2014-10-21

"Great service. Great prices. Quick delivery. "

2014-09-10

"My experience with Audio General was a great one. Eric G. spent a good amount of time on the phone with me to ensure that I had every product I needed and the information I needed to make my video install job look awesome. He went above and beyond what was expected. I will continue to use Audio General because of the great experience I had. "

2014-08-19

"Audio General has some of the best customer service I have experienced. They have been very helpful in choosing the right projector for the size of our classrooms and our Auditorium over the past several years, They also are thorough, making sure I get additional parts as needed. I have always received exactly what I ordered, and the orders are processed very quickly. I recommend them highly."

2014-07-18

"Superb service! I called in to check on status. Someone answered the phone right away, and I am always able to reach someone if I have a question. They give you a confirmation email when you order and when it ships. Items came as described. Highly recommend!"

2014-06-20

"Pieter at Audio General was a breeze to work with as well as very accommodating and knowledgable regarding the products we purchased with them. It was nothing but a pleasurable experience and they kept every promise they made us. We will absolutely be doing business with them in the future."

Share Audio General's store rating

Audio General is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audio General is a merchant member
Audio General participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.