19006

Customer service: 9.69/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-04-08

projector purchase

"very helpful in helping me decide on which projector to purchase, and had the best pricing to boot. Very smooth transaction / shipment."

2018-03-15

Audio General - Chief RPA-U Projector Mount

"Purchased a Chief RPA-U Universal Proj Mount, Black. Product was delivered quickly and package very well. Dave Harper provided excellent technical information and guidance for me while trying to select the right projector mount for my situation. He was timely with phone & email exchanges. It was great working with Dave and he demonstrated good customer focus and professional advice. Thanks again for all the help!"

2018-02-14

Outstanding Vendor

"Purchased two Epson PowerLite Pro G7905U LCD Projectors, one Epson PowerLite 5510 LCD Projector, each with a Jelco NSATA, ATA Shipping Case. AGI provided sound advise, great pricing and on time delivery. Perfect vendor."

2018-01-02

Excellent customer service with knowledgeable answers

"This was my second projector purchase from Audio General Inc. in the past 7 years. All emails are answered promptly and effort is made to accomodate all purchasing queries.

I live in Australia and shipping a projector from the US is still cheaper than sourcing one locally and the item usually arrives within a week.

This time around I purchased the Optoma UHD60 projector after many emails discussing what it was capable of and how suitable it was for my needs.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2017-12-19

What excellent service!

"I'm on a budget and there's no way I can afford the more expensive projectors, but that didn't make a bit of difference to them. I had a few questions before I ordered, so I gave them a call. I actually spoke to real people. They answered all my questions and were really nice. I was able to pick up one that fit my budget and looks really nice. The shipping was incredibly fast. I will recommend them to anyone."

2017-12-05

I Love audio general

"They are great. they spend time o the phone with me everytime Imake a amjor purchase and I will not shop anywhere else"

2017-11-15

Great experience overall!

"We needed two projectors for our training facility. I worked with Pieter at Audio General and he suggested the Panasonic PT-VW540U for our application. This was a great choice!

Once we placed our order, Pieter got the projectors shipped out to us amazingly quick. Everything arrived on time and in excellent condition.

We couldn't be happier with the service from Audio General. Thanks again!

2017-11-10

Great Service

"I always use Audio General for all my projector needs. Their projector recomendations are always perfect and the client is always happy. I will continue to use Audio General. "

2017-11-06

Awesome product and even better personal customer service.

"Eric was more than helpful with the 2 orders our company placed with Audio General. The products were as described & shipped fast. It's quality product and excellent customer service what will bring us back to Audio General."

2017-10-12

Great Customer Service

"Due to no fault of AGI, I was sent a bad projector and they were very helpful in getting it replaced for free in a timely fashion. They are great about shipping your items on the same day of the purchase too."

2017-09-28

Friendly and helpful

"Everything about my experience was great. I was disappointed when the company did not have the projector I ordered (older model), but they quickly assisted me in finding another one that actually suited my needs better and was cheaper."

2017-09-28

Long years of Excelent service

"I have been dealing with Audio general company since 2010 , I have received excellent service from them "

2017-09-22

Excellent service!

"Great price, service and communication! Will definitely use again."

2017-09-12

Awesome Sauce!

"Most recently we purchased a UDP-203 for an install job. I will tell you.. this was our first choice on this install job. Easy to work with, both the company who I bought it from AND the equipment itself. Couldn't ask for better!! "

2017-08-21

Great Service, Very Knowledgeable

"We always have a great experience with Audio General and our rep David is always very patient in working through our scenarios and exact needs before making recommendations. Super fast shipping too. Great service after the sale with the one issue we've had with projectors we've purchased."

Share Audio General's store rating

Audio General is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audio General is a merchant member
Audio General participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.