19006

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-17

Buying a projector

"I bought the Optoma UHZ65 1-DLP Laser/Phosphor Projector, 3840x2160,UHD, 3000 Lumens, 3 year warranty. I'm very happy with the projector and the price I paid for it. The people at Audio General and in particular David Harper are the team you want on your side for price and knowledge of equipment."

2018-06-13

Fanastic, prompt service

"Eric at Audio General was great! He personally emailed to let me know if I delayed my purchase a couple days, I would save $300 on an upcoming sale. He could have easily sold it to me and pocketed the $300, so this shows he really cares about being fair with his customers."

2018-06-02

GREAT service and price

"GREAT service and GREAT price. Far better pricing than several others who told me they sell the projector "all day" at the much higher price. I told them that's great, but they won't be selling one ANY day to me at that price. They are an authorized dealer and their selling price was low enough I could pay for professional calibration, shipping to/from calibrator and it was still less than the "all day" (very well known) dealer."

2018-05-15

"ZH400UST is for far one of the best projectors. 120" image with a fixed white screen with frame. Just take time to adjust the image but even with open window the image is clear. Thanks Piet, it takes 2 days to arrive to Mexico because of customs but it was a very nice experience to buy with Audio General. 5 stars! "

2018-05-08

Outstanding buying experience!

"All around excellent experience. Customer service is outstanding!"

2018-05-07

Impeccable service

"Not only were they they least expensive, service was flawless. We were kept on the status of our order. But most impressively, the box arrived from the carrier looking like it had just left the factory. Not a mark or dent on the entire thing! Audio General will be our first stop for projector needs from now on!"

2018-04-30

Highly Recommend

"I have bought products from Audio General for a number of years now and have always enjoyed working with them. Even though one of the parts that I had on order was on back order for a long time, their communication was exemplary.

2018-04-23

Great to work with

"Very good to work with, fast delivery. Great people "

2018-04-08

projector purchase

"very helpful in helping me decide on which projector to purchase, and had the best pricing to boot. Very smooth transaction / shipment."

2018-03-15

Audio General - Chief RPA-U Projector Mount

"Purchased a Chief RPA-U Universal Proj Mount, Black. Product was delivered quickly and package very well. Dave Harper provided excellent technical information and guidance for me while trying to select the right projector mount for my situation. He was timely with phone & email exchanges. It was great working with Dave and he demonstrated good customer focus and professional advice. Thanks again for all the help!"

2018-02-14

Outstanding Vendor

"Purchased two Epson PowerLite Pro G7905U LCD Projectors, one Epson PowerLite 5510 LCD Projector, each with a Jelco NSATA, ATA Shipping Case. AGI provided sound advise, great pricing and on time delivery. Perfect vendor."

2018-01-02

Excellent customer service with knowledgeable answers

"This was my second projector purchase from Audio General Inc. in the past 7 years. All emails are answered promptly and effort is made to accomodate all purchasing queries.

I live in Australia and shipping a projector from the US is still cheaper than sourcing one locally and the item usually arrives within a week.

This time around I purchased the Optoma UHD60 projector after many emails discussing what it was capable of and how suitable it was for my needs.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2017-12-19

What excellent service!

"I'm on a budget and there's no way I can afford the more expensive projectors, but that didn't make a bit of difference to them. I had a few questions before I ordered, so I gave them a call. I actually spoke to real people. They answered all my questions and were really nice. I was able to pick up one that fit my budget and looks really nice. The shipping was incredibly fast. I will recommend them to anyone."

2017-12-05

I Love audio general

"They are great. they spend time o the phone with me everytime Imake a amjor purchase and I will not shop anywhere else"

2017-11-15

Great experience overall!

"We needed two projectors for our training facility. I worked with Pieter at Audio General and he suggested the Panasonic PT-VW540U for our application. This was a great choice!

Once we placed our order, Pieter got the projectors shipped out to us amazingly quick. Everything arrived on time and in excellent condition.

We couldn't be happier with the service from Audio General. Thanks again!

Share Audio General's store rating

Audio General is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audio General is a merchant member
Audio General participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.