9AM to 6PM Monday-Friday Closed Saturday Closed Sunday

Customer service: 3.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.36/10
2017-05-27

too slow

"orders took to long to get here"

2017-05-22

A+++++ store!

"When I have the chance, I always choose Antonline to purchase everything I need. I recently made two big orders, and everything was perfect. Keep working hard!"

2017-05-19

Misrepresented return policy

"Bought a new 4k cp monitor for $1400, but arrived broken. Tried to return item, but they somehow missed my e-mails which I sent before the 30 day return limit. No it is my fault somehow and I'm out $1400. Do not do business with these people. Once they have your money that is it."

antonline from ANTOnline / Atlanta Netwo has responded
Posted Jun-01-2017

“"Customer claims we missed emails however, email address provided by customer were thoroughly searched and our records are consistent with emails tracked by Amazon. Damage was reported late and customer was not willing to comply with a reasonable request to send photos of the damaged item and the box. As a result of our requests, the customer reports negative feedback for failure to issue immediate refund.
Note that Antonline has over 90,000 satisfied customers every month. ”

2017-03-30

quick to deliver a hard to find product

"I've purchased from ANTOnline a few times in the past and never been disappointed. Recently they had Switch Pro Controllers when no one else did, and I was able to get 4 from them and received them on the 3rd day after I placed the order. They really came through for me.

Thanks ANT Online!

2017-02-20

Easy to Order

"I recently bought the Sony Uncharted 4: A Thief's End PlayStation 4 Bundle. The price was the best I found anywhere. They make it easier to order. I prefer PayPal and they have it. The order was processed and they shipped very quickly. They do a great job!"

2016-12-17

TRIPLE RIPOFF!

"As we all (probably) know, Amazon was offering the New Super Mario Bros 3DS for $99.99 one day before Black Friday, but they were all bought en masse by SCALPERS, leaving the common man like myself at the mercy of people who love to over-charge. One of these scalpers is ANTONLINE! I payed an extra $69.99 for the 3DS as I needed it for a Christmas present. When I get my package, guess what was in it? I got a 40-dollar 3DS game instead of the actual 3DS system! When I returned the game (that I never ordered in the first place), they only credited my account for $40.00!!! I got ripped off on the price of the 3DS, I was sent the wrong item, now I have a credit for $40.00 which is less than 25% of what I paid for the 3DS I never even fucking got! TRIPLE RIPOFF!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS. At least Amazon is working with these mentally challenged crooks to make it right."

Helpful (2) Cool
antonline from ANTOnline / Atlanta Netwo has responded
Posted Jun-01-2017

“This is completely false. Antonline is an authorized reseller of these games, follows the rules from the manufacturers and sells over 50,000 of these gaming products to satisfied customers over this time period.

2016-12-13

Tried to cancel an order within minutes after placing, and they shipped anyway with HUGE restock fee.

"I was ordering via NewEgg.com using the newegg mobile app, and clicked the wrong item on accident.

I Immediately I contacted both Newegg and Antonline support in an attempt to cancel the order.

Newegg Customer Support also contacted Antonline customer support.

Nothing for two days, and then my credit card was charged, and it "shipped". Only then did customer support at Antonline advise me of the restock fee and the shipping cost.

15% restock plus return shipping. What a racket. I did not even open the original shipping box.

I will *NEVER* order from this and will be asking NewEgg to drop them as a marketplace seller, but I doubt this will do anything.

I will be adding a tag line to all of my online presence to avoid this seller.

TWO THUMBS DOWN.

2016-12-06

A very good surprise

"I was satisfied with my purchase but with reservations.

I didn't receive a free game with my purchase.

So i decided to email ANTONLINE and simply ask.

In less than 12 hours i received a reply (could have been worded better because it didn't contain any regards or any text) with the code for the game.

Amazing surprise and made me very very happy. Will definitely deal with ANTONLINE again when i get the chance.

2016-12-03

Great products and fair prices with quick shipping!

"Purchased a HDMI to DVI adapter that was hard to find locally. Price was better and shippment arrived sooner than expected"

2016-11-30

Beware of this mess of a company

"STAY FAR AWAY! Ordered a set of 4 cameras from Antonline.com through newegg. They shipped me a box containing only the cables and no cameras. I emailed them, they asked for pictures. I sent them pictures, they claimed they didn't get them. I sent them a second time, they're still claiming they didn't get them. Guess I'm going to have to dispute this with my CC company. Ridiculous."

2016-11-29

NEVER deal with these people!

"Ordered a "new" $2700 Xerox printer from them via WalMart.com. Arrived unusable as it had non xerox ink cubes in it that were half used and everything was blocked - so much for "new". Quote from David Miller - "products that are missing items, accessories or packaging; that cannot be returned in as new condition - exactly as you received the product are not eligible for return or refund.". These people should not be in business they are fraudsters."

2016-11-09

Excellent Buy

"The transaction was excellent and speedy."

2016-10-27

Perfect merchant

"No problem with paypal payment, shipment arrived ahead of time. Thank you!"

2016-10-02

Wrong product description

"Per the description I thought I was buying a keyboard with a case since it says that's what it is and it was $90. Instead I got a case. No keyboard. Very disappointed and want a refund but don't know how to. Very disappointed. "

2016-09-24

buyer beware

"ordered a television that Antonline had listed on amazon. Arrived with a broken display. I got return authorization from Antonline, which they refused delivery and refund. I am out 326.49. Amazon has been of no help in resolving the problem. Why should a buyer be responsible for a defective unit."

Share ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies's store rating

ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies is a merchant member
ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.