Stores > ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies by clicking a star below.
2018-02-18

HP Laptop

"Great HP laptop. Arrived as advertised and on time. Would order from ANT again."

2017-12-26

Pretty Easy To Deal With

"Bought my Xbox One from here - arrived swiftly with no issues, works perfectly, brilliant service, happy with the price and the product. Great stuff, definitely would recommend them! Happy days!!"

2017-12-23

Fast Delivery!

"Good Seller!...Thank You!"

2017-12-22

Quick and easy - fast delivery

"I went to ANTOnline due to a product I couldn't buy through them on Newegg (Newegg was the problem, not ANT.) Though there was free shipping from Newegg, ANT only charged $3.00 and the item was the same price. I received the product approx 3 days after I had ordered it from ANT, and my order was easily placed. I will be ordering my future online electronics purchases through ANT, as they are much more pleasant to deal with than pretty much every place I have heretofore ordered from."

2017-12-21

Great Customer Service

"I made a purchase on Dec. 3. It was shipped via UPS on Dec. 4. It arrived at a UPS center on Dec. 5, where it still is as of this writing on Dec. 21. Last night, Dec. 20, I alerted antonline.com that the shipment might be lost and that even though I understood that it was not their fault, I would be asking for a refund if it didn't show up soon. Within 10 minutes, they emailed back, apologized, said they would be putting in a claim with UPS for the shipment, and said they would be issuing me a refund. Now, 12 hours after that email, they have issued me a refund. I would say that it would be impossible to have better customer service than this."

2017-12-12

Reliable and fast delivery

"Item in original package. Very satisfied customer."

2017-12-11

"Great deal great product thanks"

Excellent seller

"Excellent product and good service"

Great experience

"Item arrived on time as described "

Cool

"Paid 199 for a new xbox one with a game included."

Awesome

"After being screwed over by Amazon, I was saved by ANTOnline with my purchase of an Xbox 1 X."

2017-12-08

Perfect transaction

"I got a great item at a great price. Everything was as described, they shipped quickly, and had good communication. I am very happy with my experience, and I would definitely buy from them again."

2017-12-07

Do not deal with these people

"Ordered a processor through NewEgg marketplace. Antonline is the opposite of NewEgg in almost every way. They do provide updates on the processing of an order and you will only know when the item ships. They do not accept cancellation of orders even when sent from NewEgg. They are very rude by phone and will not respond to email inquiries until after the item is shipped, and then only with standard stock emails. If you choose to return an item you will be charged 15% restocking plus shipping costs both ways if the package is unopened. You cannot speak to anyone other than the person who answers the phone, and that person will pretty quickly become very rude. THIS IS NOT NEWEGG OR AMAZON YOU ARE DEALING WITH AND I DOUBT THERE IS ANY DEAL SO GOOD THAT ANYONE SHOULD CHOOSE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY."

2017-12-06

Excellent services

"Thank you for your services and prices. Will buy again. Will tell family and friends to shop online with antonline.com. fast shipping. Packaged great."

2017-12-04

Price, shipping, quality... Awesome!

"Even before anyone else had lowered prices from black friday, i found exactly what i wanted at ANTOnline, for (as it turned out later), an even better price than anyone else offered even on black friday.

Shipping time was good and when i got my item, it was packaged well for transport and it works perfectly.

I couldn't be happier with ANTOnline and will definitely be buying more things from them in the future and recommending them to my friends and family!

Like i said in the title: Price, shipping, quality... Awesome!

Share ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies's store rating

ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies is a merchant member
ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.