9AM to 6PM Monday-Friday Closed Saturday Closed Sunday

Customer service: 6.56/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.22/10
2018-05-15

Awful experience

"Terrible business. Awful customer support. Avoid like the plague."

2018-04-11

Refused a return/exchange a couple of days past their 30 day deadline

"I bought an Intel CPU from antonline (as a Newegg partner). When the machine I was building did not boot, the motherboard tech support folks said to exchange that and try again. Which I did. By the time we rebuilt the computer and found it still would not boot and that the CPU was suspect, antonline said I was a couple of days past their 30 day policy and they would not help me or stand behind the products they sold.

I will never do business with them again. Their rigidity and lack of customer focus is appalling. Ans their are many other vendors around.

2018-04-10

If you want the worst of service go with antonline

"Bought something for $900 and decided I didn’t want it. Requested a return but they tried to lag on responding so I can exceed the 30 day limit. Returned the product but was not informes of their return policy. I paid $120 for a restocking fee on a graphics card. If you want to waste countless hours with customer service only to be gouged out of every last dime then antonline is right for you."

2018-03-25

Great online experience for monitor purchase

"I bought a new HP laptop at a great price. Full specs were provided and the item was promptly shipped. I have used this site once before and both times had a good online shopping experience."

2018-03-20

Sent wrong part

"Ordered a fuse block 4164 and they sent me a fuse. even the fuse wouldn't fit the block if I ordered that fuse. Seems that they just through something in the bag for shipping that took two weeks. I order a lot of parts on-line and this is by far the worst experience. The fuse holder is for my boat that protects the house batteries and now has no protection. I called customer service and they told me that they will send me an e-mail to work out the problem, no customer support over the phone !"

2018-02-18

HP Laptop

"Great HP laptop. Arrived as advertised and on time. Would order from ANT again."

2017-12-26

Pretty Easy To Deal With

"Bought my Xbox One from here - arrived swiftly with no issues, works perfectly, brilliant service, happy with the price and the product. Great stuff, definitely would recommend them! Happy days!!"

2017-12-23

Fast Delivery!

"Good Seller!...Thank You!"

2017-12-22

Quick and easy - fast delivery

"I went to ANTOnline due to a product I couldn't buy through them on Newegg (Newegg was the problem, not ANT.) Though there was free shipping from Newegg, ANT only charged $3.00 and the item was the same price. I received the product approx 3 days after I had ordered it from ANT, and my order was easily placed. I will be ordering my future online electronics purchases through ANT, as they are much more pleasant to deal with than pretty much every place I have heretofore ordered from."

2017-12-21

Great Customer Service

"I made a purchase on Dec. 3. It was shipped via UPS on Dec. 4. It arrived at a UPS center on Dec. 5, where it still is as of this writing on Dec. 21. Last night, Dec. 20, I alerted antonline.com that the shipment might be lost and that even though I understood that it was not their fault, I would be asking for a refund if it didn't show up soon. Within 10 minutes, they emailed back, apologized, said they would be putting in a claim with UPS for the shipment, and said they would be issuing me a refund. Now, 12 hours after that email, they have issued me a refund. I would say that it would be impossible to have better customer service than this."

2017-12-12

Reliable and fast delivery

"Item in original package. Very satisfied customer."

2017-12-11

"Great deal great product thanks"

Excellent seller

"Excellent product and good service"

Great experience

"Item arrived on time as described "

Cool

"Paid 199 for a new xbox one with a game included."

Share ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies's store rating

ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies is a merchant member
ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.