Stores > Ashley Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.30/10 1.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.48/10 1.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ashley Furniture by clicking a star below.
2018-02-18

Shopping with freedom

"Benjamin was patient and served us cheerfully. That made us feel at ease to take our time and make our choice. He went out of the way to match up our choices with the furniture we needed to pair with. Thanks Benjamin, for a great repeat customer experience."

2018-02-18

Excellent sales person

"We were looking for a new mattress for our bed and were impressed by the knowledge of our sales person, Gina Hite. She was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions we had for her. "

2018-02-17

Barbara D.

"I went to the Ashley Home Store Outlet located at 3503 W. Gate City Blvd. in Greensboro, NC. I needed a new mattress and box spring to really help my aching back. I had one of the best sales lady, Amy Newhold. She not only was very patient, but also found me the exact quality mattress in a budget I could afford that felt Great!!! Also, the salesman, Lonnie was very helpful in explaining the different types of mattresses. The customer service was so great I just had to let others know about it."

2018-02-13

Worst Shopping Experience in my life

"I wish I have checked the reviews before I went there to purchase. With all the bad reviews, they simply don't care. I ordered a complete 8 piece set - soft, loveseat, accent chair, coffee table, 2 side tables and 2 lamps, and 1 separate loveseat. After delivery, sofa fabric was broken, 2 side tables have missing end caps, 1 lamp has mold with water damage. The worst of all, they put the wrong item # for the loveseat. The salesperson refused to admit the error. I even told them if they could do the exchange I would buy more, but they simply declined and they didn't even care. Managers and salespersons in New Rochelle NY store are simply terrible."

2018-02-10

FURNITURE SALESMEN

"I WAS IN YOUR FURNITURE STORE THIS PAST WEEK AND WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE FROM ONE OF YOUR SALES PERSONAL BY THE NAME OF BURT FATTA. VERY PROFESSIONAL IN SALES AND DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB."

2018-02-09

If I could give it 10 negative stars I would.

"Four years ago we bought a sofa and 2 matching recliners, with 5 year warranty. Within a year the 1 chair started to peel, the the sofa, then the other chair. We have tried 3 times to get them to stand by their product and they won't and neither did Becker Furniture World in Minnesota. We sent picture too. It really pieces my husband and I off that we spent like $3000+ for furniture and warranty and we get junk. Our kids are grown and on their own, so it's not like there is a lot of abuse to them. So my suggestion is not by Ashley products."

2018-02-07

Would be 0 stay if i could

"They are a horrible company they are pushy once they get your money there there customer service suxs. First we were told the chaise only allowed on one side of the couch and they sent us the couch with the chaise on the wrong side but i had to keep making new delivery dates because they would not accommodate the time frame for me only what they felt best for them. So i had to take a day off work. Then they had to come to fix something about 3 weeks after i got it and again they wouldn't accommodate my time had to make a couple appointment finally they came on a saturday (but had looks like I was wasting tbere time) the guy walked in looked at the couch for 3 second and was all ok i gotta order the part to fix it and will be here within 2 weeks now going on 3 weeks and no parts no calls or follow up. This comapny can care less about good customer service once they have your money. I will never buy from them again. I paid good money for this couch too. "

2018-02-04

Awful!

"Missing items on day of delivery, nowim sleeping on a matress on the floor til saturdsy!!! Not happy at all!!! "

2018-01-29

BMD

"I just returned from the Ashley Furniture Store in Houston, where I purchased a sofa, love seat, large chair and ottoman. Our home was flooded in Hurricane Harvey and we are just now beginning to replace what we lost. The lovely salesperson Felicia approached me when I entered and asked if she could help me. While I had just planned to look around, she listened to what I was looking for and led me to several options that were excellent fits. She used her own phone to take photos of the pieces and send them to my husband for his opinion. While I purchased a four-piece set on the spot to take advantage of the one-day discount, Felicia assured us that we had 72 hours in which to cancel it. My husband and I will go in tomorrow and make a final decision, and we'll make it a point to be there when Felicia is there. We will also consider buying several cabinets to replace those we lost, as Ashley's has a wide selection of very nice ones. We were encouraged to purchase the very reasonably priced protection plan for the fabric-covered ensemble, and I believe it is money well spent. Finally, Felicia said that it was fine to wait to have the furniture delivered to us until our home is repaired completely and ready for us to move back in, which could be as much as four months from now. My experience at Ashley was outstanding, and much of that had to do with Felicia. She is warm, knowledgeable, engaging without being pushy, and she listens very well to the customer's needs and situation. I look forward to returning to the store tomorrow with my husband!"

2018-01-24

Very disappointed

"I called to speak to customer service regarding my account because I was charged an extra $350.00. The man I spoke to in the beginning wouldn’t listen to me so I requested a manager. The manager (a woman) spoke to me and hung up on me without fixing anything. She said she couldn’t remove the charge at all and I was basically screwed. She was extremely rude. I couldn’t even review her call because she hung up on me. I called back and asked the woman representative to transfer me to a manager. I spoke to a manager James Brown (clearly fake names) and he fixed the fee and was polite enough even though I was upset with the lady who hung up on me. Thank you James Brown or else this review would have been complete nasty. I am very dissappointed that the manager hung up on me with zero regards of customer service. Regardless I will not be making purchases with Ashley anymore. "

2018-01-17

WASTED TIME---WASTED MONEY

"Rude arrogant pushy salesperson.... rude arrogant **** demanding pushy customer service..... absolutely horrible delivery schedules.... Warehouse personnel send out Furniture assembled incorrectly broken marred.... delivery personnel have no clue about the products they are delivering couldn't even figure out how to put a table leaf in a table..... table top warped and cracked veneer...chairs with legs that were cut different sizes and lengths... broken and cracked cross members and braces between the legs of chairs..... still need to set up a 3rd exchange delivery appointment.... I've been in furniture 4 a good 20 years both with the major moving van lines and various Furniture Store deliveries never in all my life have I had the experience of dealing with such horrible careless sloppy rude arrogant pushy people.... this has been the worst experience I have ever had in dealing with any business or people.....IN MY LIFE..... so like the title atates don't waste your time or your money !!"

2018-01-11

Delayed shipping of product, and wants to charge additional delivery fee.

"Horrible customer service in terms of shipping. Told 2-6 weeks for delivery originally. I'm now in week 7 told half of my items are in the wearhouse. I can have some delivered and pick up the rest in 2 weeks on my own, or pay a 2nd delivery fee when it gets here on week 9.

Everything is already late as it is, told they have an additional 2 week cushion and it's going to go beyond that. Yet the only solution I've been given is that I can pay for a 2nd delivery charge to still get the item 9 weeks after originally purchased, or that I can come pick it up on my own and still pay the original fee.

I've been promised call backs twice by the original sales person and then a manager and neither have reached out.

2018-01-08

Awful company, terrible service, lazy employees, you name it.

"Nothing but crooks here. My salesperson was Anthony Blevins in Louisville, KY. Ordered a sectional here in October and told them the main reason for this purchase was I needed it by Thanksgiving when my family would be visiting. It never came. One excuse after another, they just kept delaying it because it came in damaged and they had to reorder it, because they had scheduling miscommunications, blah blah.. They gave me delivery dates twice and no-showed, wasting my time on my day off. It's now January and I told them to cancel the order of nearly $3000. They gave me the run around and stall game. They claim the refund is in processing but nobody can show me any record of even submitting it. Anybody that has purchased anything with a credit card in the last decade knows how simple refunds are with any reputable store. I've been waiting and waiting for my refund and still nothing. I guess they like to take customers' money as interest-free loans. Do your research online and you will see complaint after complaint on BBB, Consumer Affairs, Reseller Ratings, Yelp and many more. Take your hard-earned money elsewhere."

2018-01-07

Horrible Company

3 weeks ago I went into the store to purchase a comfortable mattress because my bed was too firm and hurt after my large intestine burst a couple weeks prior. Get to the store and was assisted by Rohan I showed him a Plush Serta mattress in my price range online and his manager advised him to show me the Ashleys Pillow top Mattress so I can get the effects of what my mattress will be like when I receive it. The Ashley’s Pillow Top was so soft and I wanted that one but it was 1799.00 which is out of my price range. So a week later while still sleep on the couch waiting and still healing from my surgery the mattress arrive. Sign the paper work and after saw that there was an oil stain on the mattress and the mattress was sooooo hard and not like previous pillow tops I purchased before. So I slept on the mattress and woke up on the middle of the night in pain because of how hard the mattress was and I slept on the couch. I called and ask for a refund because it wasn’t going to workout for my condition. Nick the sales manager advised maybe the mattress is defective and he advised he will send me another and if I have any issues he will help. Received the replacement and it was worst than the previous so I’ve been calling to request a refund and I’m placed on hold for 25 minutes the managers are having the customer service people feed me lies and they too feel it’s awful and the manager say that they will call me back but never calls. At this point I’m very frustrated and went up to the store and spoke with Lincoln and he advised he will speak with the store manager and see if they can get me a refund and he will call me back today. So I received a call today and they advised me that they aren’t able to refund me and that I should pick another mattress and if it’s higher I will have to pay the difference. At this point I feel so disgusted with Ashley’s Furniture and feel so disrespected as a reoccurring customer and will refuse to do business with them again. Now I’m stuck with a mattress I cannot sleep on because it will cause me pain and they don’t care. I will take this issue to the CEO if I have to better yet I think I should speak my attorney. Ashley’s you are a big disappointment Altamonte Springs

2018-01-02

Horrible

"Ya escribi en ingles y ahora VA en espanol. Compre un colchon end Ashley furniture y ellos nunca nos explicaron su verdadera poliza devilviendo o cambiando sus articulos. Ellos todos son mentirosos, mal educados, pues no te dan lacara, y abusadores con los consumidores. Unas vez que compres con ellos olvidense de cambiar, devolver o llamar a customer service, apenas te escuchan, no responden tus preguntas, no te pasan con El supervisor, en resumen pierdes tu tiempo, solo me dieron un correo electronico y vere q responden. En fin, no devolution, si decido comprar otro colchon pierdo el40% delo quepague al inicio, bien triste elcaso. Por favor NUNCA compren en la mierda de Ashley para q no pasen lo q estamos pasando."

Share Ashley Furniture's store rating

Ashley Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ashley Furniture is not a merchant member
Ashley Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!