Product & services pricing 2.50/10
Customer service: 1.38/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.83/10
2018-09-13

Ashley Furniture Store made it easy

"I had the best customer service with Adan Kamencic....he was super nice and very professional...I am pricing out queen mattresses and I have a feeling I will be back at the store on Golf Rd real soon....thank you Adan....I’m in the customer service industry so I know how hard it can be and I know how to spot a good sales rep..."

2018-08-24

Vivian is a Rock Star

"I'm not accustomed to this but someone referred me to the Pflugerville store and said Vivian is your best bet. They were right! "

2018-08-21

Delayed sectional

"I ordered a sectional at the Eau Claire store on July 25th and had a delivery date set to Wednesday, Aug. 8. I received a call on Sunday, Aug. 5th that I would not receive my sectional which I was a bit upset because Tony actually wanted to schedule us Aug. 3rd making it seem like we would receive our sectional quick. But my boyfriend and I both work weekends that is why we chose Aug. 8. We rescheduled to Wed. Aug. 22nd because the only dates available were Sat., 18th and Wed., 22nd. Again, my boyfriend and I work weekends. On Saturday 18th, my boyfriend received a confirmation text. And Monday, 20th I received a confirmation text. Today I received a call that I will not be receiving all my parts for my sectional tomorrow, some will be delivered but the rest will have to be rescheduled for another date. The customer service is fine but the delivery service is horrible. There are very few delivery dates available and it will be a month for me to receive my sectional. I do not understand the reason for having to pay delivery fees if my item is not going to be delivered on time and having to reschedule multiple times. I also talked to my coworker about Ashley and she mentioned that the same experience happened to her because someone delayed her couch. Compared to a competitor I bought furniture from, my dining set came in one week and my mattress was delayed but only took two weeks and I did not have to pay for delivery."

2018-08-15

So far so good.

"I have purchased from Ashley years ago. After reading the reviews I'm assuming something has gone down over time. I I just recently made a purchase of some items. So far Ashley Furniture has been very accommodating to my needs. Getting my furniture delivered has been somewhat of an issue however, every time I spoke with a customer rep they have been very professional in trying to work with me to get my furniture delivered. Though I am in Minnesota at the time I am unable to inspect my furniture I am hoping that there will be no issues. I will update on the furniture to inform rather all is well."

2018-08-13

What a waste of time and money

"I purchased sofa love seat and two recliners also I purchased extended warranty for five full years everything was paid in full.
The skin of the furniture kept peeling I called and they sent someone to fix it and it kept happening so often I called in May and inform them about what happened. I also sent them pictures of all the garbage they sold me but they kept telling me we didn't receive them. I emailed it four times and send it through text three times .
I called today after 45 minutes of being on hold, I was told that the claim number of my warranty exoired. I told her it will expire in Dec 18, 2018 but she showed her lack of experience and insists it had already expired. I asked to speak to a manager but she just hung up the phone. This is the service that asked furniture provides for the customers. Again don't buy anything from them. The products are garbage and the customers service is even worse.
Jay ahmad

2018-08-11

Outstanding service

"I went there not know what I really wanted and Skyler went above and beyond to help me. I will be giving them all my business. This the 2nd time buying from there in service has always be great. Thanks again Skyler for helping me Also a thank you to Adden for his help the first time I bought from there. Adden also went above and beyond to help me."

2018-08-07

No returns no matter what

"Do not buy anything from Ashley furniture. I bought a chair and when delivered it was not the same as the one on the showroom floor. I tried to return it within 24 hours . they do not take returns. The fine print on the back of the receipt is the same color as the paper. $1000 wasted. Corporate says it’s not their problem."

2018-08-03

Nothing but crap

"This people in temple texas Ashley furniture can't get there story straight been a month and come out with another deliver how long more are you serious don't buy there you never get the things at all if you lucky 3 month . And I told them I want it before July 24 and they promised yes I specific said if they can't to be honest that I go somewhere but they promised and is been a month and nothing. Is better you go to room to go or Bob mills that you get fast. Never ever will shop there again in my life screw this company. "

2018-08-01

HORRIBLE COMPANY

"Purchased an electric recliner on 7/12/18 delivery scheduled for 7/25/18. Truck arrives one of the guys tries to unload by himself & DROPS the chair (w/ motor) from truck to cement driveway. Inspected the chair it had scrapes on top back & a tear of the backside. Customer service was called. Spoke w/ Patrick who said I had 2 choices...get a $35 credit or they’d send someone out to repair. Patrick was VERY rude. Sent the chair back & waited for a new, UNDAMAGED chair that I paid for. The next day they scheduled me a delivery on 8/1/18 between 9-12. At 12:30 pm no truck no communication from Ashley. (Second day I’ve taken off with no pay waiting on this delivery.) Called corporate & spoke w/ a supervisor named Chris. He said chair wasn’t loaded on truck due to damage but no one bothered to contact me. In my opinion Chris was totally uninformed and very rude. He said there was no one to speak to other than him but he knew nothing. I’ve been trying to reach someone at corporate for over 3 hours now. They put you on hold forever & then cut you off. I’ve been cut off 4 times today. In my opinion TERRIBLE company, EVEN WORSE customer service. Do yourself a favor & stay far far away from this company."

2018-07-31

BUYER BEWARE

"If I could rate zero stars I would, we ordered our furniture in April and had it delivered in July, you would think that would be plenty of time to have their crap together, NOPE! on delivery day they broke my daughters dresser and mirror and it took a week worth of calling back to even get an answer on when I could expect to see another one which I still dont have it is supposed to come on August 10th so we will see. They put some pretty big dents in my walls at my brand new house as well, we spent over $5000.00 on their store and they have offered nothing to us as far as what the plan is to fix that situation, the mirror for our dresser in our bedroom could not be installed because they had the wrong screws. I was told they were in the mail almost two weeks ago now. so we have had the mirror sitting on the ground hoping it doesn't get broken in the meantime! The customer service for this company has been less satisfactory, I do not have time in the day to track this stuff down that shouldn't have been broken to begin with nor should I be expected too, also my daughters bed set was ordered wrong in entirety by a new sales rep we had at the store and I was told when it was delivered it would be handled, wrong it was still missing the under storage and still is! I will soon be reporting fraud to my credit card company because I am not paying for broken and furniture I do not even have in my home!"

2018-07-28

Horrible customer service and warranty

"My girlfriend and I perched a couch, ottoman, and chair for 3000$ which included the lifetime warranty. What they didnt tell us was that the lifetime warranty doesnt cover their factories manufacture **** seem jobs. As of now we have 3 cushions coming apart from the seems. I called and talked to them and their reply was , sorry it doesnt cover seams... I asked how can u push and sell us this lifetime warranty when it doesnt cover everything like you said. I emailed, messaged them on FB and it's been almost a month and haven't gotten one reply back from them! I would advice not to purchase from Ashley's bc they obviously dont care about their customers. They only care about the Commission on selling their products. "

2018-07-26

Buyer Beware!

"I have never received such poor, dishonest, and deplorable customer service from any business as I have from Ashley Furniture. I ordered several pieces of furniture for my new home. On the day of delivery my furniture did not show up until after 9 o'clock at night, after having to wait around all day. I was not living in my home yet, it was dark, and I was exhausted. I saw that the furniture was delivered and signed off on the delivery. A few days later I went to move the dresser from where the movers had placed it. I noticed that the entire corner was missing. Not only was the corner missing, it had been covered up with matching stain. I was appalled that the dresser they had delivered to me was known to be damaged and attempted to be "fixed". I paid for a new dresser, not a used refurbished one. I called the Dover store, talked to the manager John, and he said that it would be no problem to get a new dresser. This was over 3 weeks ago. Since then I have talked to every customer service rep, the warehouse, and corporate. All of which made the promise to call me back with information. I have yet to receive a call from anyone. After being passed off from department to department for several weeks the verdict was that I waited to long to make the complaint. Despite several customer service representatives, whom I sent pictures to, said that I was clearly not to blame and that I should get a new dresser, they refuse to right their wrong. I explained that I did not want anything for free, simply what I paid for. Ashley Furniture is a horrible excuse for a business. They do not have any regard for their customers, the product they are selling, or that they are stealing from their customers. I will continue to contact and explore every avenue to ensure that NO ONE has the same degrading, awful, frustrating experience that I have had to endure. Ashley Furniture should be ashamed of the way they conduct business. I would urge anyone to steer clear of this business, as they are criminals."

2018-07-07

Terrible customer service

"‪@AshleyHomeStore has the worst customer service around: broken promises, undelivered items, and unhelpful, rude customer service agents. I will never shop at Ashley again and I suggest that everyone find a better, more ethical company for your home shopping needs‬.
The short version of my story is that they only delivered half of my bed and customer service says they have a no returns policy so I am stuck. They keep promising the footboard half will be delivered eventually, but I have learned that I can’t trust the people on the phones as they have lied on multiple occasions. My wife and I have been on the phone with them a dozen times over several hours and no one seems to care about the fact that they screwed up our order and that they are doing nothing to correct the issue.

2018-07-07

Excellent service!

"The delivery team of Robert and Dishawn brought our Ashley furniture to our house today and were professional, courteous, efficient and quick. They did their job beautifully and I wanted to let them know I appreciate their service today.
We had an excellent experience instore as well. Betty Brody was our salesperson and was extremely helpful. We are very satisfied.

2018-07-06

Very expensive cheap crap Clarksville tn

"Beware! Service & furniture ****!"

Share Ashley Furniture's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!