Stores > Ashley Bridget

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ashley Bridget by clicking a star below.
2017-12-08

mother daughter bangle

"i ordered on a Friday and received it on Tuesday. I love these bangles, they are made very well not cheap looking at all will order from here again "

2017-11-17

Customer Service

"Ordered some Christmas Gifts from Ashley Bridget's Jewelry and their customer service was phenomenal. I was most impressed."

2017-11-16

Exceeded Expectations

"Ordered 3 hair tie bracelets. Very quick delivery. Quality was nicer than expected. Packaged very nicely. Can’t wait to give at Christmas. Highly recommend. "

2017-11-07

Poor warranty/policy

"Buyer beware.....I bought a cross ring for $150.00, I have had it less than 2 months and one of the crystals fell out. Contacted customer service, and they said sorry I have it too long, they cannot process an exchange. So basically their "fashion" jewelry as they called it is not worth what you pay if it can fall apart in less than 2 months."

2017-10-30

A Gift for my Wife

"After battling cancer and now being a survivor, this bracelet was perfect for my wife. It's beautiful, delicate and very well made. She wears it all the time."

2017-10-20

Excellent Customer Service

"Amazing product quality!! Exactly as advertised if not better. INCREDIBLE customer service. Prompt responses. Thank you Ashley Bridget team!!"

2017-09-26

Genius

"I absolutely adore this bracelet, it's very lightweight and is good quality none of that fake silver where it rubs off and leaves green marks! I use to have my hair ties leave marks on my wrists until I got this! Now it feels like nothing's there, I love it. It's lightweight, It's pretty , it's just plain genius!"

2017-09-25

Goodbye to poor circulation on my wrists!

"Where have hair tie bracelets been all my life? This cuff is saving me from poor circulation! It stacks well with other bracelets and has not scratched my watches. It also does not get easily scratched with normal wear. I like that I can also use tiny elastic rubberband hair ties on it --the ones that I use on my Yorkie dog's hair because those otherwise would not work on my wrist and they easily change up the look of this bangle (i.e., I can instantly match a green, orange, or purple outfit)."

2017-09-25

Fashionable while Working Out

"This is one of the most innovative ideas yet. I am always losing my rubber bands when I'm at the gym or forget them. This is a very fashionable way to sport your rubber band, while actually holding on to it until you need it. It can double as a piece of jewelry, also. I love it and I love the fact that it comes with 2 rubber bands, which is one less thing I have to worry about. The packaging is stellar and it seemed like I was getting a very expensive piece of jewelry because it came in a jewelry box. It was very regal. "

dcolgrove1969's Avatar

Illinois, USA
2017-09-23

Cute way to carry a hair tie and to keep it fashionable.

"I love these beautiful bracelets by Ashley Bridget. It gives girls a cute way to keep a hair tie on hand in case they need it without having to feel out of style."

2017-09-22

Awesome product

"I have never seen anything like this before so I thought the hairtie bracelet would be awesome... and it is! It's so convienent and stylish! Buy it here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCJ9QLZ #ashleybridget"

2017-09-21

Amazing

"Great customer service and high quality products at a low price! I'd definitely recommend giving her products a try!"

2017-09-20

Too cute!!

"All of us women/girls find it so convenient to just throw a hair tie around out wrist and go. This is such a cute way to have your hair tie at hand but in a stylish and fashionable way in the form of jewelry. I definitely will buy a few more of these just before Christmas because they’ll make great gifts for all of the girls in my family and even for those people that are hard to buy for. It’s so adorable."

2017-09-20

Wonderful idea! Great quality!

"Seriously love this! I just wish it came expandable or something cause I couldn't get it to fit on my wrist. Love it to! Shiny. Cute. And stylish! "

2017-09-17

Wow!

"As soon as I heard about this, I knew I had to get it. I was not disappointed! This is the most genius product ever. The steel is shiny and beautiful, the hair ties fit perfectly, and it looks beaitiful on my hand. Great Job

Share Ashley Bridget's store rating

Ashley Bridget is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashley Bridget is a merchant member
Ashley Bridget participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.