article.com

Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2017-10-07

100 % perfect

"We did a lot of work and took time to find the best sofa for us. If you are looking for superior quality, modern with a fell of mid century, at a price that is shockingly 1/3 cheaper than the Specialty stores, please spend more time checking the sofa out. The fabric is gorgeous and really looks like it will not wear. The wood base is subtle and accentuates the design. I have reviews that say "we could not be happier" well, it is true this sofa is fabulous. From our online experience and speedy careful delivery, our money was well spent and now we are enjoying our new sofa "

2017-10-06

A sofa that will be with us forever!

"I browsed a lot for a leather sofa until I saw this one from Article. I was hesitant to buy online without trying it first but we are super happy with the purchase. Great leather quality. The color of the sofa isn't exactly as the one in the picture but we already knew that from the product description. The sofa fits perfectly in our home. We paid for the in room delivery + assembly and it was worth it. Thanks"

2017-10-06

Great service and great products

"While we did have prior experience through our son purchasing a sofa, it was still daunting to order furniture online. However, I must say we were very pleased by the entire experience. First off, the staff was great helping with our order. The sofa and rug both turned out exactly as we hoped. The colors were pretty much spot on from the website. And the turnaround on getting our items quickly was awesome. The delivery time was accurate and we received two calls prior to the actual delivery. The sofa was packaged well and the sofa was in perfect condition. The sofa is comfortable and seems very well constructed for the money. The cushions are a bit stiff as we expected with foam cushions, however I think it will keep shape well over time. The rug is beautiful. The multi colors fit perfectly in our living room. So many accent colors to choose from. Very pleased by the product and the service. "

Burrard Sofa

"Thrilled with the entire experience! Delivery was fast and the sofa is even better in person!"

Ceni Sofa

""This was the first couch I ever bought for myself, so I was a little nervous to get one online without having tried it out first, but it turned out to be one of the best couches I've ever had the pleasure of sitting on. It feels very sturdy which is a nice change from a lot of the dorm room couches I've experienced in the past. The cushions were a little tough at first, but I broke them in pretty quickly after just a day or two. The design looks great, and I love the color I got (pyrite gray). The legs are probably my favorite part, it's a great accent. I'm probably going to get a matching loveseat or armchair for it eventually now knowing what excellent quality I can expect from Article. Delivery was super easy and flexible too. The estimated delivery date fell in an awkward window where I might have moved and been at a different address, but Article support and the local shipping company were more than happy to help me out.""

Diamond Grass Green Ottoman

"This ottoman was my 3rd purchase (4th piece of furniture) I've made from Article. It came sooner than expected and shipping is very reasonable. The quality of the velvet fabric and tufting is fantastic and the color is just as I had hoped- a true grass green. This piece is for right in front of the black leather Alcott sofa and although it is perfect for the space, it is not as tall as I would've liked. For a second I considered sending it back for this reason. However, I love it so much, I am on the hunt for legs that would add some height to it instead of the ones that came on it. An extra 3 inches in height will make it perfect!"

Love it!

"The sofa is more beautiful then I imagined it would be. The leather is beautiful and it's very comfy to lounge on. My youngest decided he wanted to sleep on it the other night. The delivery came earlier then expected and their service was fantastic. I had them deliver it directly into my living room and they were very careful and professional. The sofa was well packaged and immaculate when I pulled it out of the box. One minor issue occurred when a silicone package burst and those little beads went everywhere. After a quick clean up I started to assemble the legs however The bolts seemed to tight. After I pre-threaded the bolts where I had decent leverage, installing the legs was a snap. The Alcott Charge Sofa is a beautiful piece of furniture that I hope to have for many many years. Thank you Article, the whole experience was first rate. Curtis

2017-10-05

Great quality dining table!

"We absolutely love this dining table! it was packed really really really well and arrived on time. The quality of the table is so great, very chic, couldn't be happier!!"

Incredibly impressed and happy

"I've separately purchased 3 items now from Article: the Clarus Coffee Table, the Seno Sideboard, and the Seno Round Bar Table. The delivery process was smooth and easy - with the items delivered right to my living room. The quality of all 3 were significantly higher than I had anticipated given the incredibly reasonable price points. Highly recommend for anyone looking for beautiful, well-made pieces that you want to stick around for awhile! "

Accent table

"The Tiaga oak table makes a perfect complement to our modern sectional with chaise. This style of table seems to be everywhere these days but the Tiaga table is of SOLID construction- not flimsy at all! The box was well packed and a very expedient delivery.""

2017-10-05

No more need of driving to high end stores for the right pieces.

"I live in a smaller city, so every time I need a high quality and stylistically current furniture piece I have to drive to a larger city to make it happen. Then I found Article. It was as if I stumbled onto a website that was easier than a storefront experience and more curated with what furniture was offered. I got some dining chairs for two office tables. They came in promptly and look stellar. But that's not enough, they also feel incredibly sturdy and I keep getting compliments from clients on them. Can't wait to have some more cash to invest in quality furniture from this company. "

2017-10-04

Couch is perfect

"I bought the Nova sectional couch from Article. The overall process was very simple. I was a bit skeptical about buying online but I direct messaged some purchasers via social media and was assured everything would be fine. Sure enough, the couch is here and it is great. It was very simple to put together as well. "

2017-10-04

Ceni loveseat

"This is our second couch purchase from Article (we also have the Sven sofa) and we love it! Order and delivery were speedy, and the delivery company was easy to communicate with. Article's customer service generously offered to ship the loveseat immediately, even though it was scheduled to come 2 months later because another item in my order is on back-order. The loveseat fits perfectly in our snug home office and makes for a cozy reading spot or an all-day lounge for our dog when I work from home. The color is gorgeous--grey with a very slight brown in the weave, and it coincidentally matches our dog's hair perfectly! The fabric is comfortable but stiff enough to maintain its shape. The cushions feel a bit firmer (in a good way) than our Sven and we actually like the whole feel of the Ceni better. I don't think we will need to fluff and reshape the cushions on Ceni as much as we do for Sven. While we love, love, love the look of Sven, if we could do it over, we would order the Ceni sofa for our family room instead. Ceni is awesome."

2017-10-03

Better live than in pics!

"The sofa I ordered arrived in the time mentioned and looks even better in person than in pictures. Thank you to Article and the delivery staff. BTW, the cats have also given their ultimate approval by refraining from using their claws on it. ;)"

2017-10-03

Sven tan leather sofa 88" and Nord Galaxy Gray chair

"AMAZING experience! Superior quality look and feel with the softest leather you'll ever touch for such a steal. I love our new sofa and the chair and that I felt good about the pricing. They both look stunning in our living room. The sofa is so comfortable and fits both my husband and me laying down laterally. I love working on the chair, but both the sofa and the chair is more of a lounging style chair and sofa because the seat is deep, so you'll need some extra accent pillows to support lower back. We love to sit indian style or just put our feet up on our sofa and chair, so it's ideal for us! Thank you article for the great delivery experience and ON-TIME, which is so critical. They were faster than all other companies we worked with: West Elm, Lessa, and Tov. Best furniture shopping experience I've had. #notsponsored"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.