article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.58/10
Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Amazing

"Really fast and your products are amazing. Thank you so much"

Beautifully made

"Really gorgeous material - we're thrilled. It was worth the wait. We'll definitely order again."

2017-10-11

Beautiful sofa, great customer service

"I love our new sofa, it's perfect! And I had a few logistical questions about delivery, etc., and received really wonderful customer service from Article, both over email and the phone. Altogether a great experience"

2017-10-10

The perfect dining room chairs

"These chairs are fabulous. They are lightweight, yet sturdy, totally a fun shape, comfortable and the pop of color is just what I had hoped for. I would highly recommend them!"

2017-10-09

Simply unbeatable.

""I love my sofa. Quality for the price is absolutely outstanding. The leather is very high quality, structure is super solid and the style is a definite step up from anything else I have seen anywhere near this price. Delivery was quick and efficient. I have already made my next purchase from Article.""

2017-10-09

Taiga Oak Side Table

"I love this table! Pretty wood top, modern lines, perfect for my family room. I plan to order the Taiga nesting tables too. I love that it came assembled!

2017-10-07

100 % perfect

"We did a lot of work and took time to find the best sofa for us. If you are looking for superior quality, modern with a fell of mid century, at a price that is shockingly 1/3 cheaper than the Specialty stores, please spend more time checking the sofa out. The fabric is gorgeous and really looks like it will not wear. The wood base is subtle and accentuates the design. I have reviews that say "we could not be happier" well, it is true this sofa is fabulous. From our online experience and speedy careful delivery, our money was well spent and now we are enjoying our new sofa "

2017-10-06

A sofa that will be with us forever!

"I browsed a lot for a leather sofa until I saw this one from Article. I was hesitant to buy online without trying it first but we are super happy with the purchase. Great leather quality. The color of the sofa isn't exactly as the one in the picture but we already knew that from the product description. The sofa fits perfectly in our home. We paid for the in room delivery + assembly and it was worth it. Thanks"

2017-10-06

Great service and great products

"While we did have prior experience through our son purchasing a sofa, it was still daunting to order furniture online. However, I must say we were very pleased by the entire experience. First off, the staff was great helping with our order. The sofa and rug both turned out exactly as we hoped. The colors were pretty much spot on from the website. And the turnaround on getting our items quickly was awesome. The delivery time was accurate and we received two calls prior to the actual delivery. The sofa was packaged well and the sofa was in perfect condition. The sofa is comfortable and seems very well constructed for the money. The cushions are a bit stiff as we expected with foam cushions, however I think it will keep shape well over time. The rug is beautiful. The multi colors fit perfectly in our living room. So many accent colors to choose from. Very pleased by the product and the service. "

Burrard Sofa

"Thrilled with the entire experience! Delivery was fast and the sofa is even better in person!"

Ceni Sofa

""This was the first couch I ever bought for myself, so I was a little nervous to get one online without having tried it out first, but it turned out to be one of the best couches I've ever had the pleasure of sitting on. It feels very sturdy which is a nice change from a lot of the dorm room couches I've experienced in the past. The cushions were a little tough at first, but I broke them in pretty quickly after just a day or two. The design looks great, and I love the color I got (pyrite gray). The legs are probably my favorite part, it's a great accent. I'm probably going to get a matching loveseat or armchair for it eventually now knowing what excellent quality I can expect from Article. Delivery was super easy and flexible too. The estimated delivery date fell in an awkward window where I might have moved and been at a different address, but Article support and the local shipping company were more than happy to help me out.""

Diamond Grass Green Ottoman

"This ottoman was my 3rd purchase (4th piece of furniture) I've made from Article. It came sooner than expected and shipping is very reasonable. The quality of the velvet fabric and tufting is fantastic and the color is just as I had hoped- a true grass green. This piece is for right in front of the black leather Alcott sofa and although it is perfect for the space, it is not as tall as I would've liked. For a second I considered sending it back for this reason. However, I love it so much, I am on the hunt for legs that would add some height to it instead of the ones that came on it. An extra 3 inches in height will make it perfect!"

Love it!

"The sofa is more beautiful then I imagined it would be. The leather is beautiful and it's very comfy to lounge on. My youngest decided he wanted to sleep on it the other night. The delivery came earlier then expected and their service was fantastic. I had them deliver it directly into my living room and they were very careful and professional. The sofa was well packaged and immaculate when I pulled it out of the box. One minor issue occurred when a silicone package burst and those little beads went everywhere. After a quick clean up I started to assemble the legs however The bolts seemed to tight. After I pre-threaded the bolts where I had decent leverage, installing the legs was a snap. The Alcott Charge Sofa is a beautiful piece of furniture that I hope to have for many many years. Thank you Article, the whole experience was first rate. Curtis

2017-10-05

Great quality dining table!

"We absolutely love this dining table! it was packed really really really well and arrived on time. The quality of the table is so great, very chic, couldn't be happier!!"

Incredibly impressed and happy

"I've separately purchased 3 items now from Article: the Clarus Coffee Table, the Seno Sideboard, and the Seno Round Bar Table. The delivery process was smooth and easy - with the items delivered right to my living room. The quality of all 3 were significantly higher than I had anticipated given the incredibly reasonable price points. Highly recommend for anyone looking for beautiful, well-made pieces that you want to stick around for awhile! "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.