Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-01-04

My new Article love seat and chair made my living room look amazing!

"The love seat and chair I got are exactly what I wanted and both sit very comfortably. The delivery process was inexpensive, quick, and painless, too. I'm very happy with my experience with Article, and they'll be one of my first choices when I need new furniture in the future.

2017-01-04

just what we were looking for.

"we sat on a lot of couches in our search for a new sofa, and we were a bit concerned with purchasing a sofa that we hadn't seen or sat on, but ultimately we decided to do so based on the fact that we could return it if necessary. As it turned out, the couch was just right for our space in style and size. We like the look in our living room and so far it is standing up well to kids and pets, and easy to style with cushions. The couch is low but not overly so, and everyone fits comfortably! Thanks!"

a step above!

""awesome company + products! absolutely love our table, chairs & coffee tables. love the feel & quality of them. easy to assemble. quick shipping. excellent customer service. would buy from Article again and highly recommend! have a few couches in mind for our next living room purchase. thank you Article, glad we found you online! you are a step above." "

2017-01-04

Loving our new Mara marble coffee table and Sitka sofa!

"Both products are beautiful. Really good quality, perfect colours and really functional. Loving them!"

2017-01-03

When reality exceeds your expectations..

"AMAZING COUCH. I spent weeks searching for the perfect couch, and the Charme Oxblood sofa met every bulletpoint on my list. Color, style, and quality without breaking the bank. I was antsy about the delivery date and chatted online with Article.com's customer service. She handled my question and resolved my minor issue in just a few minutes. 10/10 would order from Article.com again."

I love Article!

"I was so pleased with the furniture I received from Article! It is generally a gamble to order furniture online, but from Article what I received was exactly what I was expecting and the quality is exceptional. Also, my order arrived on time and was well packaged. I would absolutely recommend!"

2017-01-03

Love the look, disappointed with the quality.

"I received my two Worthington couches (one fabric and one leather) in Jan 2017, and they were beautiful! Loved how they looked and they are very comfortable. Over the next few months I started to notice that the fabric on the fabric sofa has started to look very worn on the seat cushions. There is a lot of pilling that makes it look like I have had this sofa for years not months (the leather one I have looks great!). I am disappointed because I feel for the price of the couch it should have better quality fabric."

Rep reply posted May-05-2017

A rep from Article, article.chris, has responded

“Hi there, Hilary! I'm so sorry to hear about the state of your sofa. I've sent you a quick private email just now to ask for a few photos and let you know how we'll be able to help you right away. I didn't mention it in my email, but not only does your original sofa have a manufacturer's warranty that we can help you take advantage of, but any potential replacement will, too - just give us a call or an email anytime that we can help,”

2017-01-02

If you want quality, you want Article in your home!

"So the Sven... one word... velvet... so this is probably the worst couch you could ever buy. We purchased the Sven, shipping and delivery was a breeze, it should've been a hassle. It arrived in a timely manner and the delivery team wasn't bad. Article was happy to answer any questions we had during the delivery process. The couch, the worst! We received it and it was a luscious navy velvet that is as soft as a mink coat. The seat cushion, as you can see, is one long cushion. The problem, it's way to good for your back, not having 3 cushions makes for great support. Keep in mind we also have the Ceni, we hate that couch too, it's looks and feels way too nice. Back to the Sven, so the seat cushion, is 1 long cushion and is great support and it's very comfortable. Great for those times, if she ever does, kick me outta bed. Who wants that in a couch? The bolsters were made way to well, not something we wanted in a couch either, we wanted to be disappointed. It's **** when you can't complain... Lets talk about the back cushions, duck feathers? Really? We wanted pins and needles not soft, fluffy feathers to make for a cozy couch. All in all, this was one of the best things we've bought for our mid century modern dream. I mean the Ceni, it's dope, the Sven is pure luxury. So the only thing we can complain about is not being able to complain. Both pieces we've bought from article have exceeded our expectations! Now we're lookin' at the bed, we were also going to buy the large walnut coffee table until we found an original eames we had to buy, gotta love vintage shops! Thanks for the wonderful experience article!"

2017-01-02

Crown jewel of my apartment!

"Article has been awesome since I began considering them several months ago. I comparison shopped, and got approval on the quality from a higher end furniture store, based on the detailed description provided by Article. I also requested fabric samples, which were sent super quick! Ordering and delivery date were all in line, and perfect timing for my out of town guest arrival.

The delivery itself was a bit of a headache, but I was prepared for that, as they couldn't use the elevator, and had to carry the sofa up 8 flights. Article's customer service was very helpful to ensure the delivery happened! Thankfully!!! (I had to return my last sofa purchase because the store's drivers refused to climb the stairs.)

The sofa is EXACTLY what I expected, and I couldn't be more thrilled! The wood base contrasts beautifully with the color of the fabric and it's an absolute gem, making my home complete!"

Ceni Sofa- Lagoon

"I love the look of all the Article pieces, if I could ordered one of everything I would! I ordered the Ceni sofa in Lagoon in July and received it in August (2016). I had been looking for a fun colored sofa and the second I saw it I knew this was the one! Ordering, delivery and in boxing was all easy and seamless. I'd say since August, we've had maaaaybe medium traffic as far as number of people sitting on the couch and I'm a little disappointed with the upholstery quality. The fabric has started to ball up, kind of like a sweater does, and I feel like I should take one of those fabric shavers to it. I think this could be better suited for an office or something that isn't used day to day. "

Raving fan!

"I just had my second Article sofa delivered and put together this morning by JB Hunt Delivery Services. I am completely impressed by not only the beautiful quality of Article furniture once again, but also the flawless delivery service carrier you guys used. It took barely even two weeks for my couch to arrive (so quick especially for Christmas week!). JB Hunt delivery called me at exactly 7:30am this morning and said they were on their way and would arrive in 30 minutes. At 8am(on the dot) they were knocking on my door and had my beautiful Worthington Sofa set up in less than 15 minutes. The delivery service didn't leave boxes or an ounce of paper or track dirt into my home either. I also thought I would need to take the entire day to work from home but since the delivery was so quick I am able to get into the office today. The two delivery men were extremely friendly and cheerful and genuinely seemed like they enjoyed their jobs. I am so impressed and happy with every part of my order/delivery. I have been telling every one of my coworkers and close friends about the quality and style of Article."

2017-01-01

Everything & More!

"My first ever online furniture order - ever - exceeded my expectations. The sofa quality, colour, and comfort exceeded my expectations and gets a lot of compliments from friends. The grass green colour is amazing. Article phoned me within 24 hours of ordering to arrange a delivery time a few days later. The gentlemen who delivered and set up the couch were professional and polite and cleaned up everything. "

2016-12-29

Wonderful Sofa

"I love love love it
My dark blue Sven is sooooo comfy
Great for binge Netflix watching
And napping
Quick delivery...

2016-12-29

Wonderful Worthington!

"Before settling on the Worthington sofa, I did an extensive online research on modern/contemporary furniture store. I'm so glad I found Article. I like the thought of not having to deal with any middle man, which (as they said on their site) allows for moderately priced products. (The only cons of online shopping is the inability to sit on the sofa). The Worthington is a beautiful piece. I love the rustic, contemporary look that fits well in our new apartment. Customer service was great. Indu answered all my questions and concerns. Shipping and delivery was prompt. I opt for white-glove delivery which is a great service to have for a little bit extra. Would definitely recommend buying from Article. "

2016-12-28

Cool company and beautiful furniture!

"Purchased the Madera Extendable Table - this is a beautiful, well-made piece of furniture and I was very happy with the customer service, delivery, etc. Will definitely shop here again in the future!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.