article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.58/10
Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Super happy!

"Like most, I was nervous about buying furniture online that I'd never seen in person. Their return policy was so good so I took a chance. It worked out great! I love the chair and couldn't be happier. I would definitely buy from them again "

Madera Table

"The Table arrived quickly and was packaged very well! It was easy to assemble and made of beautiful solid wood. I can't wait to continue to shop with article!"

2017-10-14

Beautiful furniture and great service!

"Beautiful chair, and excellent service recovery when first chair was delivered damaged. The Nord is perfect for my smaller space when compared to the larger, more plush accent chairs. Still very comfortable to lounge in with full support for a tall man such as myself. Ashley was quick to resolve the issue of the initial damaged delivery, and within a week a swap was made. I highly recommend Article!"

Excellent

"Customer Service was fantastic. They replied promptly to my shipping inquiries. The Marra tables and Sede counter stools are made with quality materials. We keep getting compliments on these items. Couldn't be happier with the ease of the shopping experience."

pleased with Article.

"great experience. Emil sofa arrived near the beginning of the outside dates as did the mara marble coffee table. love them both. very satisfied. great customer service as well."

Exceptional Quality and Value

"What could be be scarier than ordering two chairs and an ottoman on-line- sight unseen? Not only do you not know how comfortable it will be but what if the size is all wrong? Well rest assured you will not be disappointed in the Ceni Chairs or Ottoman! If you found these in a furniture showroom, the price tag would be at least double the price if not more! These are stunning and very, very well made. Super comfortable for snuggling up to read a book or work on your laptop. And oversized! They are a stiffer construction- but don't let that frighten you. It does not take away from the comfort. And as a bonus, our senior family members find them so easy to get in and out of. We especially love the low profile which gives them a very modern feel. But be warned the ottoman is huge! Make sure you have the space for it. Two people can easily share it with their feet up and still have room to spare. We've even had two adults sit side by side on it facing the fireplace. I hope this review puts your mind at ease. I can't wait to purchase another item!"

I have an Article CRUSH

"I am in love with everything I have purchased through Article. And not just the furniture, the staff is excellent - they have gone over and above numerous times for me on different purchases - with deliveries to different cities. They find a way to make it happen on time and with no extra charge. It has made me incredibly loyal! I would especially like to say that Hayley, who has helped me with my Trade Account is BEYOND PROFESSIONAL and I would recommend this company to anyone that will listen! Additionally, as I have an events business, Ive ordered furniture from other vendors, where the sofas have arrived damaged from forklifts, careless handling etc.... with Article - every box is PRISTINE. They're delivery service in Austin is just as amazing as they are! "

Perfect all around!

"Looking for new living room furniture, I was ready to order from a high end design store, until my daughter (a NYC graphic designer) recommended Article. We are SO HAPPY with our Emil sofa (quartz white) and our two Noah chairs (twilight blue). They are exactly what I was looking for style-wise and significantly less expensive. Unsure of which color to choose for the chairs, Article quickly sent me 3 fabric swatches which proved to be quite helpful. The delivery was set up with a phone confirmation not only the day prior but also with a "we will arrive in 20 min....which they did. The furniture legs were SUPER easy to put on; we had our new look with ease and no frustrations. And while we were told to keep the shipping boxes for a month in case of needing to return the order, we threw them out a few days later...without hesitation! I have received many compliments and just as I am writing this review, my mother in law has sent me a text: "Just bought two ORANGE velvet Article chairs!!!" That says it all. Thanks for great service and for beautiful products. "

Love our Worthington sofa

"Like every sane person, I was nervous and hesitant about buying a sofa online. But I read all of the reviews for Article and liked what I read so I took the plunge, and I'm glad I did. The Worthington is a beauty and incredibly comfortable for us. My husband likes to sit up straight and I like to curl up with my feet on the couch, and miraculously we both find this sofa cozy, supportive, and comfortable. It appears to be well made and I expect we'll have this one for many years"

Great from A to Z

"I ordered a couch and ottoman online and had it 3 days later. The process was seamless and the products are fantastic and exactly what I was expecting."

2017-10-13

Great coffee table from Article!

"High quality and nice looking! Easy to put together."

2017-10-12

Couch, stools, coffee table all great

"Ordered the burrard sectional, the sede black leather stools and the amoeba coffee table - was nervous to order "blind" online but everything was great...

I love this shop!

"I bought the Clarus coffee table from here and it's beautiful. It works perfectly in a small space, and was very easy to put together. "

Couldn't be happier

"Great quality and well designed furniture at reasonable prices. They also arrived at my house much faster than I expected!"

Beautiful hanging planter

"The copper hanging planters are absolutely stunning. I bought 4 to fill a bare area in the kitchen. Pairs perfectly with a bright green plant, like pothos. Though I hate paying for shipping it was fast and easy. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.