Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-01-14

Serve me up another...ottoman

"Amazing! wish we had more room in the house to buy more furniture from Article. Everything from customer service, the support/ticketing response times, questions prior to purchase, pricing, delivery, and the product was Perfect. And my kids built a huge multi house fort in the yard " about to order the ottoman and something from the new line of tables... "

2017-01-13

EMERALD GREEN VELVET SOFA - LOVE

"Gorgeous! Well made. Perfect size. Decent price. Hassle free delivery. Customer Service reps were absolutely LOVELY - almost as lovely as the sofa! "

2017-01-12

Good Service!

"Had an issue with my seat cushions and the customer service manager resolved it in a day. Sent me a new pair of cushions. Great customer service. Thanks for your help."

2017-01-11

Better than expected

"I wasnt sure how the quality would turn out but it's better than expected. My new coffee table is great! Fast shipping too"

2017-01-11

Sven tan charme sofa is better than I could have hoped for

"This sofa is more stylish and comfortable than I could have ever imagined! This is the first piece of furniture I have ever purchased. I was very nervous to do it online, but I could not be happier with the outcome. I've owned the sofa for about 6 weeks now. It is more comfortable than any I found in stores - I've had several guests comment that they too are surprised how comfy it is for the mid century look. It is sturdy, the cushions stay in place and are deep (ideal for napping, snuggling), and the leather is soft, supple, and true to color pictured. There were some small hiccups with the local contracted delivery service (difficulty finding a company who would be willing to carry it 7 flights to my apartment!), but article customer service was very responsive and attentive throughout the process and stayed true to the flat rate delivery fee. If you are like me, you have been looking at this for a long time and are afraid to commit. I say go ahead and click add to cart/submit order! You won't be disappointed. "

2017-01-10

Torn Cushion - But good customer service

"Two separate cushions of our leather couch from Article tore in less then 4 months. It took a little work and this review to bring it fully to their attention.

But they have promised to reconcile the cushions and I am hopeful that this will be a couch we can keep for a long time.

Making My Living Room Instagram Worthy

"I recently purchased a coffee table from Article. Not only did it arrive on time, but it's even better than I thought it would be from the pictures. The one question I had during shipping the Article customer service was quick to respond and get me answers! Bonus part was it was super easy to assemble. I'm pretty sure it took me less time to assemble and Instagram than it did to get out of the box. For the price, this table is unbeatable considering the quality materials and style. Couldn't be happier or love my Article experience more!"

Love my Clarus coffee table

"Such a nice piece, took two minutes to assemble and looks fantastic. I want the side table now!"

Our newest cozy addition

"We LOVE our new couch! The color is beautiful and perfect for our living room with for the other furniture we have. It is so comfortable too - the pillows and back cushions especially. The seat cushions are a bit more firm than those, but still very cozy. The fabric itself looks and seems like great quality. The chaise part of the sofa is by far the favorite spot! From order to delivery and assembly, the entire process was very easy. Will likely buy again whenever necessary in the future. Thanks Article!""

2017-01-08

Happy Couch Campers!!

""We love everything about the Burrard Graphite Gray Sofa couch from Article!! Seating & back cushions are firm yet cozy. Material is high quality tweed upholstery with warm medium gray undertones which worked perfectly with our decor. We were also very impressed with the delivery & customer service we received from Article. They were quick to respond to any questions we had & it arrived within the time frame they gave us. ""

2017-01-06

great sofa

"I purshased a sven sofa in blue. We did have some problems with the delivery but in the end, cutomers service made sure we got our sofa and even gave us a discount to apologize.
The sofa is beautifful, the color is true to what you see online, good quality and there is practicly no assembly to do.

Best couch ever

"Love my Sven couch! The color and quality is awesome. The shipping and delivery process were also excellent. "

2017-01-04

My new Article love seat and chair made my living room look amazing!

"The love seat and chair I got are exactly what I wanted and both sit very comfortably. The delivery process was inexpensive, quick, and painless, too. I'm very happy with my experience with Article, and they'll be one of my first choices when I need new furniture in the future.

2017-01-04

just what we were looking for.

"we sat on a lot of couches in our search for a new sofa, and we were a bit concerned with purchasing a sofa that we hadn't seen or sat on, but ultimately we decided to do so based on the fact that we could return it if necessary. As it turned out, the couch was just right for our space in style and size. We like the look in our living room and so far it is standing up well to kids and pets, and easy to style with cushions. The couch is low but not overly so, and everyone fits comfortably! Thanks!"

a step above!

""awesome company + products! absolutely love our table, chairs & coffee tables. love the feel & quality of them. easy to assemble. quick shipping. excellent customer service. would buy from Article again and highly recommend! have a few couches in mind for our next living room purchase. thank you Article, glad we found you online! you are a step above." "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.