Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.54/10
Customer service: 9.78/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-07-07

Met hopes and expectations!

"Sven sofa looks just as pictured. It's not too soft and not too hard. Very comfy. We love it. The same thing can be said about the sede chairs, however one was damaged. The response from the service department was very quick and friendly. We love the chairs so now ordered a total of six. Hope they all come intact. Can't wait to see them at our table. Also delivery was very easy and convenient to work with. ""

2017-07-07

Sven Sofa

""Absolutely love our new couch! This is our first leather couch we have owned so I was a little hesitant at first but I'm so happy we made the switch. The color is beautiful and the leather is buttery soft! Will definitely be ordering more things from the site. Thank you!""

Emil Article Quartz Rose Sofa

"Superb style, exquisite lines and sheek fabric and colour!"

Love it!

"We love our Texa rug for our bedroom! It is super soft and cozy - perfect for the first bare-toed step on the floor each morning"

Alcott Charme sofa chocolate

"Product came in exactly at time delivery was scheduled and the Alcott Charme sofa in chocolate looked exactly as depicted. Leather matched the sample. The leather was a bit dry but I conditioned it and it looks great. The sofa cushions have already started to demonstrate a bit of sagging after first few sit-downs, but we were looking for a worn-in type of sofa so it is good for our use. Very impressed with Article, look forward to purchasing from them again. "

Outstanding furniture

"Great experience with Article! I love the couches and tables I ordered (Ceni Volcanic Gray Sofa, Ceni Volcanic Gray Loveseat, Amoeba Wild Walnut Coffee Table, Amoeba Wild Walnut End Table). They arrived on time and in perfect condition, and they looked every bit as cool as they did online. Order with confidence. I will definitely use Article again in the future.

Excellent

"Fast delivery and beautiful furniture. I've gotten many compliments on my chairs. Would definitely order from Article again."

sofa & bench

"excellent product, service and delivery"

MODULAR COUCHES

"I LOVE THESE COUCES, AWEEOME SHIPPING AND GREAT QUALITY!"

2017-07-05

Best online furniture buying experience!

"LOVE the couch. I was nervous about ordering a couch online without ever sitting on it, but this couch was not only comfortable but looks very stylish. I have ordered furniture from various stores online before (Wayfair, West Elm, Amazon), but this was by far the best experience and best quality. Delivery was quick and easy as well, would highly recommend paying for the full set up. Overall great experience with Article, and would give the couch a 10/10."

Ceni Sofa, Chair and Ottoman

"My overall experience with Article was fantastic. The quality of the furniture pieces were great and I even had to exchange the originally purchased love seat out for the sofa. Both the initial delivery and the exchange delivery went great and the delivery personnel were very helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend Article to anyone in search of quality furniture at tremendous prices."

Seno Walnut 63" Media Unit

"Ordering the Seno Walnut 63" Media Unit was a delightful experience. It was delivered quickly and conveniently. We received a call to schedule a delivery day and time. Then, on that day, we received another call about an hour before delivery. It was an easy and more personal experience. We unwrapped the unit from the box and it took under 2 minutes to set up in our living room. It's clearly made of quality materials and will be a lifelong piece of furniture in our home. We'll definitely be choosing Article again in the future."

Love, Love Love this sofa and the Company

"We received our Anton sofa from Article and couldn't be happier. The comfort and color were just what we were looking for. It is nice and firm but still comfy. It looks amazing in our 1950's house as it is a very mid century modern design. The delivery was prompt. We did have a small issue with the type of delivery but I think it was the fault of the local delivery company. Because of that Article immediately refunded us the delivery charge. That was an unexpected surprise.
I will definitely shop through Article again. I am already planning to order a chair that matches and maybe another in an accent color.

Top Quality Furniture for Bargain Prices

"Even though I was a little scared to order such a big purchase online, I went ahead and took the gamble- and I'm SO glad I did!! I've gotten 2 different furniture items on Article-- One was their Sven Cascadia Blue Sofa-- and the other, the Burrard Seasalt Gray Chair. BOTH items are of impeccable quality- even down to the customer service with their delivery company- and both furniture items feel like they should've cost me $1000's of dollars more than they did. The Sofa is the most luxurious sofa in the world, and the Chair is deep and made with a really thick tweed that supports you, but also cushions you in the most supportive way. Both items feel incredibly sturdy and strong- and I absolutely love the mid-century aesthetic. I'm in LOVE with Article and tell EVERYBODY to order from them!! Do it- you won't be disappointed! "

2017-07-04

Wonderful furniture, equally wonderful customer service

"We never thought we'd buy something so important as fine furniture on-line but these arrived quickly and are absolutely beautiful, so well-crafted and very elegant; the leather is butter- soft and the couches and chair are extremely comfortable (they put a lot of thought into how much & what kind of stuffing so that the seating is somehow both supportive but comfy enough that we never want to get up!). We are completely thrilled with each piece. AS important to us, the service at ARTICLE is phenomenal every step of the way. The delivery team made a small nick on one of the sofas and the customer service didn't skip a beat: they were super- responsive and pleasant over email, offering us every option (we finally exchanged) and with zero hassle. The quality of the furniture PLUS the dedicated customer service (something we truly value, especially when purchasing online) made the whole experience positive and makes this company stand out. We will buy with them again and unequivocally and enthusiastically recommend them.""

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.