Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-01-23

Don't Hesitate, it really is as great as it seems!

""After looking at over a dozen local stores and 100's of online sites I just about gave up on my dream of the perfect leather couch. When I stumbled upon article I thought it was too goo to be true! Cost effective, real italian leather and the perfect size.... yeah too good. I kept looking but started to noticed this was the exact couch I had pinned so many times while invisioning my new living room. It didnt matter where else I looked or how many other designs I tried, this was the one and in the end I had to have it!!! It was a long wait for arrival and I was nervous the color might be off. I was told I could request the warehouse pull a sofa closest to the color I wanted and they were spot on!! Articles customer service was convenient, always pleasant and quick. I purchased two sofas and a vase and cant wait to add a few more of their gems to my dream decor. As I mentioned, it did take awhile, quite awhile to arrive after I bit the bullet so my only advice...dont hesitate! If you love what your seeing online, your going to love it in peron too.""

2017-01-21

Article Really Delivered!

"The Seno unit we ordered is truly everything that was promised by Article. The quality and style are superior to other seller's products - not to mention the reasonable price. The delivery was two weeks ahead of schedule. We cannot wait to place our next order with Article!"

2017-01-19

The Sofa That Dreams Are Made Of

"Any fears we had of ordering furniture online vaporized when our sofa arrived exactly as pictured on the Article website. The upholstery is beautiful and pleasing to the touch. After unpacking, assembling and moving the couch into place we relaxed on it for several hours without meaning to. This is a huge, comfy sofa and we totally love it! Our only quibble was with the delivery, which was not totally straightforward but this was mostly due to its close proximity to the Christmas season."

2017-01-19

Beauty is her name

"Oh my goodness! I'm so pleased about everything pertaining to this couch I do not know where to start, so I'll start with the quality which is complete perfection. I had been looking for what seemed like a perfect couch for the past year and found it here at article with the sven. It's beautiful and the fabric is soft and rich I chose the grass green which was perfect for the Bohemian neutral tone of my living room. I will say if your doubting yourself for the price don't! It's worth every penny and really gives you your bang for your buck. It's cushion's are comfortable and the length and width are longer and deeper than I expected but not too deep. The assembly was really just a matter of attaching the legs the box is heavy so unless you have a extra pair of hands it would be wise to pay to have it carried in your home in addition to the delivery charge. Im still in awe two weeks later and I still just walk into my apartment and just stare at how heavenly this beauty is. "

Ceni collection

"We are so happy The Article team delivered the Ceni collection to our new house in the Madeleine Islands in Québec ... Wich is kind of à remote place. When We had to call customer service about the delivery process we were very satisfied with the Great customer service of article. sorry for my english... We Will definately share the word and of course buy again with Article! Ceni sofas chairs and ottoman are amazing!"

2017-01-18

Style and affordability....who knew?!!

"Beautiful!! Exactly what we were hoping for and it really compliments our other living room furniture. It's firm but comfortable - which we expected with it's structured design. Not the last piece of furniture we'll purchase from Article

2017-01-18

In love with the Article Sven Sofa!

"We are in love with our new Sven Sofa! It is a lot bigger than our old mid century sofa and way comfier to lounge on. The leather is really soft and comfortable. It is also gorgeous. We bought online after researching the sofa and constantly coming back to it as we searched for a new couch. Its stylish and so comfortable. Our experience with delivery and set up was wonderful too. We were called quickly to set a time, received a call the day of before the movers arrived and they were early!"

Best couch I've ever owned

"We received our new Sven Charme Sofa in a timely fashion and are very happy with it. I was nervous about ordering a couch online but it turned out to be a great decision! The couch is excellent quality and super comfortable. I had a preference for a darker tan leather and customer service was so helpful about doing what they could to try to make sure I got what I wanted. I am sure we will order from Article again in the future; it is a great company with great products! "

Best dinning chair

"Would recommand to anyone, amazing design for cheap price! The shipping was fast and it was easy to assemble! I look forward to continue to buy from article in the future! "

The seat fits!

"These are nice! Exactly as advertised and sturdy. Walnut is well finished. Comfortable seats. Back fits below countertop so pushes all the way in and disappears. Ordered 3. Back ordered. We waited 75 days for these but article split our order and delivered these for free. Worth the wait. "

2017-01-17

Half the price of most leather mid-century couches but with the quality and fast shipping still included

"I love my Sven leather couch from Article! It was delivered quickly and is so comfy. I like that it's long enough for me to actually lie down fully and deep enough that any tv watching position is possible. The one piece seat is great for cleaning and the leather is high enough quality that I think it will age beautifully. The flat delivery fee and affordable prices will probably have me shopping here again in the future! "

2017-01-17

LOVE my Article items!!!

"We purchased the Seno walnut dining table and four Sede black leather chairs. The quality is phenomenal, the look is absolutely stunning, and the comfort/practicality are unsurpassed. Every day we comment to each other how much we LOVE our dining table and chairs from Article!"

Best couch ever

"Bought the Quadra chaise lounges, left and right, one chair and one ottoman. The construction is solid, the upholstery is lovely, and all around, I could not be more pleased with my purchase. Shipping was on time, putting it together was simple. So worth it."

Dining in style!

"I'm obsessed with the dining room table I purchased from Article. It's a beautiful and unique oval table. This was my first Article purchase and I'm very happy with the quality and aesthetic. Will be purchasing more from this site!"

2017-01-16

Excellent quality for value with attractive designs

"Ceni chairs were very comfortable and of excellent quality. Colors were as described with material matching the sample provided. Delivered as scheduled, and all interactions were handled courteously and professionally. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.