Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10

Seno Walnut 63" Media Unit

"Ordering the Seno Walnut 63" Media Unit was a delightful experience. It was delivered quickly and conveniently. We received a call to schedule a delivery day and time. Then, on that day, we received another call about an hour before delivery. It was an easy and more personal experience. We unwrapped the unit from the box and it took under 2 minutes to set up in our living room. It's clearly made of quality materials and will be a lifelong piece of furniture in our home. We'll definitely be choosing Article again in the future."

Love, Love Love this sofa and the Company

"We received our Anton sofa from Article and couldn't be happier. The comfort and color were just what we were looking for. It is nice and firm but still comfy. It looks amazing in our 1950's house as it is a very mid century modern design. The delivery was prompt. We did have a small issue with the type of delivery but I think it was the fault of the local delivery company. Because of that Article immediately refunded us the delivery charge. That was an unexpected surprise.
I will definitely shop through Article again. I am already planning to order a chair that matches and maybe another in an accent color.

Top Quality Furniture for Bargain Prices

"Even though I was a little scared to order such a big purchase online, I went ahead and took the gamble- and I'm SO glad I did!! I've gotten 2 different furniture items on Article-- One was their Sven Cascadia Blue Sofa-- and the other, the Burrard Seasalt Gray Chair. BOTH items are of impeccable quality- even down to the customer service with their delivery company- and both furniture items feel like they should've cost me $1000's of dollars more than they did. The Sofa is the most luxurious sofa in the world, and the Chair is deep and made with a really thick tweed that supports you, but also cushions you in the most supportive way. Both items feel incredibly sturdy and strong- and I absolutely love the mid-century aesthetic. I'm in LOVE with Article and tell EVERYBODY to order from them!! Do it- you won't be disappointed! "

2017-07-04

Wonderful furniture, equally wonderful customer service

"We never thought we'd buy something so important as fine furniture on-line but these arrived quickly and are absolutely beautiful, so well-crafted and very elegant; the leather is butter- soft and the couches and chair are extremely comfortable (they put a lot of thought into how much & what kind of stuffing so that the seating is somehow both supportive but comfy enough that we never want to get up!). We are completely thrilled with each piece. AS important to us, the service at ARTICLE is phenomenal every step of the way. The delivery team made a small nick on one of the sofas and the customer service didn't skip a beat: they were super- responsive and pleasant over email, offering us every option (we finally exchanged) and with zero hassle. The quality of the furniture PLUS the dedicated customer service (something we truly value, especially when purchasing online) made the whole experience positive and makes this company stand out. We will buy with them again and unequivocally and enthusiastically recommend them.""

2017-07-04

Article - Sven Charme Chocolat Sofa

"I ordered this sofa from Article after a fair amount of research, and I'm delighted. The comfort, quality, finish, detail and sturdiness of the sofa exceeded my expectations. I love it; their web site is excellent in that nothing about the item was unexpected or a surprise, it was exactly as pictured. Thank you Article for a great product and service."

2017-07-03

Sven Sofa Intuition Gray

"This sofa is very comfortable and quite beautiful. The velvet is so soft and luxurious. The delivery process was smooth, no issues at all. The back cushions are always crumpled after sitting a while; I find myself fussing with them often, but overall I am very happy with my purchase."

2017-07-03

Purchased couches online

"I bought a Cube Quartz modular couch, the modules allow me to mix and match the modules if I want to change the look, or move to another space. The staff were very helpful and responded quickly to follow-up calls or emails during the buying process and explanation of the product. You are comforted that you are dealing with real people. Delivery was equally easy. We were given a window of 3 hours, then received a call 30 minutes prior to delivery and the delivery guys were friendly and helpful. The couches look great. The seat may be a touch stiff, the back pillows are feather filled so softer. Very happy with our purchase. " "

2017-07-02

Matrix Blush Pink Sofa

"First of all, the sofa is GORGEOUS and exactly as shown. I have been impressed with this purchase throughout the entire process, from asking online questions that were answered immediately to the delivery which was on time and well-packaged. Article has been a great company to work with and I will definitely be ordering more furniture from them!""

2017-07-01

Happy with the couch!

"I love my article sectional. I needed something that would fit in a small space but still would give us ample seating. I was nervous about buying something like this online. But everything turned out great! Super easy delivery with setup and the couch is very comfortable and high quality. It will be a part of our family's home for years to come : )"

Beautiful rug

" Beautiful (loopi) rug, excellent customer service"

Sven Charm Tan Sofa

"I was given a two week window that the sofa would arrive. It came on the first day. It's exactly as pictured. The quality is top end and it's absolutely gorgeous and super comfortable. Very happy with my purchase. "

Couch

"Great quality and a beautiful piece of furniture. Easy to order and delivered on time. Will shop again "

Madera Dining Table For 6

"Quality is wonderful - the wood is legit and the table is well constructed. Only issue I had is the thread on the cross-bar underneath was not formed correctly and I was not able to get the nut on all the way. Regardless I can see this table was built to last.

Delivery was fantastic as well - Veterans Distr. delivered it in Northern Chicago and was able to set it down in the dining room which saved us the hassle of hauling it in from the front door ourselves. Really appreciated that!

Ordered ‎Jun‎ ‎08‎, ‎2017

2017-06-29

Quality Velvet Sofa- Excellent Price & Speedy Delivery

"Gorgeous quality green sofa that looks like a million bucks. The sofa was a gift from my husband for Mother's Day and it looks perfect in our 1904 Craftsman bungalow. It arrived in a huge box within a week or two of being ordered, which is amazing in itself. On June 7th, I was contacted by customer service rep Sari, regarding delivery (which typically is "curb side"). I was happy to spend $40. extra, to have the delivery guys carry the sofa up a steep flight of stairs and placed inside the house. Initially the seat cushion seemed a little stiff, but it has gotten softer with a little bit of wear. The back pillows are wrapped in down and are super comfy. I tried to upload a photo, but this site is not allowing it.

Katerina Campbell, Los Angeles, CA

2017-06-29

Sven Sofa

"Let me start by saying I read probably a hundred reviews before purchasing the Sven sofa. Every review raved about it's quality and comfort and I finally took the leap. My shipping experience was great and the look and quality of the materials are great. The comfort, however, was very disappointing. The seat cushion, which is just one long cushion, is very firm. I appreciate firm, but the trouble is that the back cushions are completely filled with down and very slouchy and soft. This made for a very bad combination that after day one made my back ache. The seat cushion is also very wide, almost the width of a single mattress, so I was constantly having to adjust and try and prop the cushions up. Eventually after several days of immediate pain when I sat down I had to begin the return process. This is where things got very unfortunate.

The Sven comes in an absolutely enormous box. One that is impossible to store unless you have a large home or garage, which I do not. My small San Francisco apartment made it impossible to keep the box. So, when I began the return process I had a rude awakening when I realized I was going to be charged both my shipping fee, and a $168 re-boxing fee. The shipping I could of course understand, but the re-boxing was just such a massive disappointment. I reached out to Article directly and have not heard back. Sadly this has tainted my entire experience and I will certainly not be recommending this company to others, and hopefully helping people pause before they purchase.

Since writing my initial review I received a reply back to my inquiry to customer service regarding the repackaging fee. The fee is going to be waived and I have to say I have likely never received such personalized customer support. While this couch was not right for me, it has worked for hundreds of other people and I will absolutely use Article again in the future!

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.