article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.58/10
Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Great sofa

"I am very impressed with the quality and finish of this sofa. We did search a long time before we settled on this one, and it Article.com seemed to have very good pricing. Shipping was great, the deliveries guys even walked the box up 7 steps (front walk and front porch) and brought it inside. A couch in a box is funny, but it came fully assembled and very well packed. the sofa is comfortable, solid and well built. The size is perfect for me to nap on - Im 6 foot 2 - and the firm cushions and fabric seem to be of high quality. There were only good surprises with this purchase, we're happy with the shopping experience and products on Article."

2017-10-27

Beautiful colors, and weave. Durable. Perfect for a high traffic area.

"Beautiful colors, and weave. Durable. Perfect for a high traffic area. Arrived quickly!"

2017-10-27

Excellent product and customer service

"I was very skeptic in the beginning about buying a sofa online without ability to see it in person and to feel it. But since I didn't find anything comparable in look and price in offline stores, decided to give it shot. The swatch that Article sent me assured me that the sofa looks exactly as it pictured and the material feels nice. I was still somewhat concerned about how comfortable the sofa and the pull-out mattress will be (my previous experience with pull-out bed mattresses was very negative). When the sofa arrived (on time and absolutely beautiful!) and I sat on it, I felt such a relief - it was comfortable. But the biggest surprise was when we opened the bed - the mattress is super good, it won't give you a back ache after one night sleep. A tip: I'm very happy I paid an extra $50 for the inside room delivery - the sofa went to my son's room on the second floor of the house and it's really heavy. I don't know how the sofa will hold with a time, but as of now it exceeded my expectations.
And the little interaction I had with the Article customer service - they were very efficient and professional. Already recommended this website to my friends.

2017-10-26

Great Customer Service and Great Furniture!

""If there were a rating higher than five stars, that's what I would choose! From ordering to shipping, I am very impressed with ARTICLE. I've bought several pieces of furniture from them and have not been disappointed one bit -- love them, love the company! "

2017-10-26

Article is a great company!

"I bought both the Sven Charme Tan Sofa as well as the walnut media unit. Both came in excellent condition and were easy to assemble. I added on the media unit after I had already submitted the order for the sofa, and they graciously waved the $50 delivery fee. I've gotten many compliments on both pieces of furniture. "

2017-10-26

Great products and service!

"I ordered the marble coffee table and love it! It took some time for delivery but worth the wait. They were helpful and great service, fast and helpful. I am obsessed with my table too!"

Beautiful dining room table

"I ordered a table from Article. The table is beautiful. I can't find any imperfections anywhere with it. It also feels very solid and sturdy. There's no wobble or bend to it at all. The way it was packaged and shipped was also pretty impressive. There was no damage to any of the cardboard box, and the amount of protection between the edge of the box and the parts of the table was significant. It would take a lot of effort to actually damage the table through all of that cardboard and styrofoam. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. I almost don't want to eat at the table because it's too nice and I don't want to spill anything on it. "

Love it!

"The furniture is beautiful. Delivery and set up were easy. I will definitely be ordering again."

Clutch!

"On time delivery- love the rug :). "

Excellent Seller

"Great customer service. The sofa is really high quality. Their price is very competitive as well!"

2017-10-25

Iconic couch - worth the money! Don't be scared to buy online!

"My husband has wanted this couch for years - after doing research on a quality leather sofa. It's just as great as the pictures! It's a very comfy, lounge sofa with soft leather. The way they source their leather seems very responsible too - using cows that have been used to produce beef in South America that they send to Italy to produce. It's definitely a signature piece in our living room that we will have for years to come! I would highly recommend this sofa - well worth it. "

2017-10-24

Broken door and scratches on an expensive cabinet

"I purchased two Seno cabinets for our living room. The pieces are nice, however the experience has been horrible. Out of the three cabinet doors, one is completely sagging and almost unattached, and the other two are unaligned. Hinge seems broken or defective. There are also dings on most corners of the doors. I called custmer service, and sent them pictures. They said they will decide if this is a defect, and until then I am supposed to keep all the boxes, which currently take up my entire living room. We have a fast crawling baby, and keeping all this material is not only inconvenient but *dangerous*. I explained yet so far I did not get ANY help at all. Extremely dissaponted that I am having to spend all this time on the phone trying to get someones attention, while an expensive, defective / disfunctional cabinet is sitting here and my apartment is covered with boxes and packing material. Ttrying to keep the baby away. DO NOT BUY FROM ARTICLE. Pay just a little more and buy from Room and Board and great quality pieces but more importantly good service. "

article.tony from Article has responded
Posted Oct-26-2017

“Hi Basak,

I know how disappointing it is when product arrives in less than perfect condition. Our goal is to make sure this doesn't happen in the first place, but if for some reason it does we want to take care of it as quickly and painlessly as possible.

I am very sorry that we didn't meet this goal in this case, and want to assure you we take your feedback very seriously.

I understand that my team have been in touch since you provided this feedback and there is a comprehensive plan in action to address the issues with your sideboard and media unit. I am confident that we will be able to take care of the problems you highlighted.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything more that we can help out with. We want to make sure you love your furniture for many years to come.

Best,
Tony Chin
Customer Care Manager
Article”

Great purchase!

"The hanging plant baskets were exactly what I was looking for!! They are beautiful, well made, and came with ample chain (that was easy to shorten). One of the best redecorating decisions I’ve made. Highly recommend!!! They were also far and away the best price!"

Sven Charme Tan Sofa=Amazing

"We did some serious research before we purchased this sofa, our first nice piece of furniture. We read all the reviews and thought about it for a couple months. We could not be happier, and absolutely love the sofa and the process. It came all put together except the sturdy, solid legs. It is super comfortable, and is holding up great to an 85 lb lab and a cat who likes to scratch things. He is not very interested in scratching the leather as we had hoped. We are saving up now for the matching chair! Don't hesitate to purchase from Article.com."

Ever so satisfied

"Items arrived and were assembled easily; finishes and quality are so nice; pleasantly surprised for this has not been my experience with other online purchases. Thank you for seamless and wonderful customer experience. I am so excited for my area rug to arrive so that I can get an idea of the whole look for the room. You have earned a repeat customer."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.