Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-01-27

Article is Customer service at its best!

"So we were hesitant like everyone else to buy online. Who buys a couch without sitting on it?!? Well, the reviews convinced us to try it. The price and style made it a bit easier too. We went with the Timber in pebble grey.

So our couch arrives and is lovely and comfy. But within a few days we realized it was losing a LOT of feathers. We were getting poked in the **** and our floors had them all over. So we reached out and Courtney took care of us. At first we were going to try swapping cushions but it just kept getting worse. A replacement couch was sent in just days. No cost, old couch and boxes taken away.

Clearly something was up with the old couch because the new one is fat and puffy and no feathers so far! It doesn!tmake me think any less of them, sometimes stuff just goes wrong but the fact that they didn't question the issue, ate the cost of getting a new one, and basically gave me email therapy about it for free is what sets them apart. Think Macy's would come pick up your couch and send a new one? Doubt it.

Their delivery service in NYC was a bit nutty and could be improved dramatically (first time they never confirmed delivery and just tried to show up with the couch on a work day and the second time the dispatch called and said they were coming three hours early but they didn't show up until 5 hours later within the delivery window) but those issues appeared to be on the scheduling side only because the delivery guys were awesome (sorry it was a fourth floor walk up guys!)

If you're worried you will hate it go for it. I think you'll love your couch. And if you don't clearly they will take care of you! We really like ours, the quality is great and it works with our MCM design style.

2017-01-26

LLLLLoveseat!!

"Ceni Pyrite Gray Loveseat
We love our new loveseat. Ordering and delivery via Article were great. Delivery folks brought the box in and unpacked the sofa. The sofa has clean and slim lines, is attractive, and is comfortable. One caveat...if you are tall, this may not be the sofa for you. We chose this specifically because of the low rise from floor to seat cushion, which is perfect for me (5'0"). Also, it is not excessively deep from front to back. Most sofas swallow me up, but this one does not. My husband who is 5'11" says it is a bit low. All in all, we are very pleased with this purchase.

As with any online furniture purchase, do your research and pay attention to dimensions.

2017-01-26

in one word... THRILLED!!

"I had been eyeing the Seno table for 6 for quite some time. I finally 'pulled the trigger' and ordered it. It was delivered last weekend, and I'm THRILLED! The solid wood is beautiful, the construction seems of the highest quality, and my experience with the delivery/communication was as it should be: easy & painless. Thank you, Article. "

2017-01-24

Great chair, ottoman and light

"The chair has a nice fabric and is very comfortable to sit in. The ottoman is huge. The cushions have a great firm feel. Appears well made. The light is simple with a nice modern design. Very happy with our purchase. "

Replacement

"I was contacted by article they offered to replace my sofa so with that said I will give them another chance glad my review was read by the right person will update the end results.."

2017-01-24

Beautiful media unit, great customer service

"We ordered a Seno media unit which was delivered right on time and with a very considerate delivery service. Clean, courteous, on time. - Five stars for delivery.

The unit came partially assembled, with only the legs and a support bar to be attached with screws, easy to follow instructions came with it . A warning to keep the original packaging in reserve in case one would change its mind was attached as well. The unit looks very classy, the wood and the veneer are beautiful to look at and to touch. It does look like a much more expensive unit then the price we paid for it. - Five stars for presentation

We had some slight issues in quality that were very minimal: In shipment the screw holes of the support bar seem to have been damaged so it would no longer hold in and on the upper corner of a door the veneer had a minimal overhang that was enough to feel and potentially to be torn off if one was not careful. Clearly this looked like an issue of a finish that was done by hand and simply not completed, no big deal, but after all this was an area in which the unit would be touched a lot to open and close the door.

I addressed it with Article customer service who, after an initial call, followed up in lightning speed, discussing options such as complete exchange or working on replacement parts. We solved the issues quickly by fixing the attachment ourselves and receiving an small but adequate credit and receiving a replacement door - 4.99 stars for quality (that is how small my grievance was) and 5.5 stars for excellent customer service being efficient, polite, responsive and cooperative.

I cannot wait to plan for another Article piece in my house. The bedroom might be next....

Sven Oxford Blue Leather Sofa

"We've had the Sven in Oxford Blue for about a month now and are very happy with it. We were nervous about the blue at first, but it's beautiful against our bamboo floors. Modern but not too modern. We did get free swatches before ordering and were debating between the blue and tan. The blue is a more muted navy and the variation in the leather gives it more visual interest. The leather seems to be good quality although we are not leather experts. The sofa is not too firm, not too soft. It is a bit deep so you may want to get some throw pillows for shorter guests. Delivery was fast and easy. So far so good. I would recommend this sofa and buying from this company"

2017-01-24

best. customer. service. experience. ever.

"We just had the best customer service experience of our lives dealing with Article furniture.
Courtney from Customer Care was prompt, courteous and extremely helpful.
Not to mention their FANTASTIC FURNITURE!

note: We recently came away from an awful experience with *another unnamed furniture company* and it has been such a pleasure to deal with a company that actually cares about the satisfaction of their customers.
Highest recommendation for Article!

My house looks amazing!

"We could not be happier with our furniture. The whole process and customer support from Article was awesome! will be shopping at Article again."

Overpromised, underdeliverd.

"I was really hoping that purchasing from Article would be a good experience. The Sven sectional. The Oxford Grey color leather is much darker in person than is represented in photos online. I would encourage ordering a swatch to ensure that you get a true representation of this color. Upon receiving this piece of furniture, the first thing I noticed is that the packaging weights more than the sectional. There is an issue with the cushion on the chaise portion, which doesn’t sit properly along the front edge, displaying a visible gap. The Article team is in the process of shipping me an entirely new sectional to address this concern, instead of a new cushion. This was their suggestion, not mine."

Sede Thunder Grey Oak Counter Stools are Beautiful and Elegant

"The Sede counter stools are very beautiful and elegant in my small open concept condo kitchen. I like that they have a very small footprint, so the legs don't jut far out from under the island when I tuck them away. The smooth, curved lines of the entire piece feel organic and are a pleasure to look at. The oak wood complements the tan leather of my Sven sofa and Nina Charme chair, being of a very similar colour. The Sede's grey fabric is quite sturdy and firm, and seems as if it will last a long time. The seats themselves are surprisingly firm, as the photos make them look more padded. I wouldn't have minded a little more padding, but it's minor. If I have one criticism, it's that the seats are slightly tilted back a little bit so that the front portion of the seat, where your thighs rest, is higher than the area where you park your bottom. Thus, I find that I get a sore low back if I sit too long (which is impetus to get up and be active, so I guess that's not entirely a bad thing). I would have preferred a completely level seat. I could kind of see that element of the design in the photos, but I didn't realize how uncomfortable I would find it. Regardless, I am keeping the stools. They are beautiful in my space, and appear built to last."

Better Than I Even Expected

"LOVE! Customer service was very helpful answering my questions before I purchased the sofa. The sofa came early in the window of delivery, and was even better than pictured. Very high quality for the price. I'm recommending Article to anyone in the market for a sofa. "

2017-01-23

Quality and service exceeds expectations!

"We've ordered a few items from Article now (Burrard sofa, Nord chair and Quadra sectional) and each time have been impressed with the quality of the materials and workmanship. Service is also very good. Would not hesitate to recommend to friends. "

2017-01-23

GREAT Style & Value - What More Do You Want?

"We ordered the entertainment center in walnut and we could not be happier. It is exactly as described and shown on the website and looks fabulous. We now have our eye on a sofa...!"

Happy Armchair aptly named

"I recently bought the Happy Quartz Rose Armchair. It is well named! What a cheerful, adorable, wonderful chair! And comfortable. It is my favorite chair to curl up in with a cup of coffee and reading material. 10/10 for the chair and Article's delivery service. Would buy from again."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.