Home • Furniture

Customer service: 9.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-07-12

Great products and service

"The sofa I ordered was exactly what I wanted, excellent quality and very competively priced. The delivery team were more than helpful and their customer service was great."

2017-07-11

So, so happy with my purchase

This is more than I could have asked for. Buying sight unseen from the internet can always be nerve racking, but when I started taking everything out of the boxes I was relieved. Everything looks just as it does in the pictures, it's comfortable, and fits perfectly in our living room with just the right feel.

Amazing Furniture

"The Nirvana sofa is genuinely the couch of my dreams. I've always wanted a sharp looking cognac leather couch, but one that was actually comfortable. It's hard finding sofa's that covers both sides of the spectrum, comfortable, and stylish. This one has both in spades. The soft leather and cushions just allow you to sink in, and the beautiful color and shape look great in my living room. Could not be happier."

Article is the Best!

"I am very pleased with the way it was packaged and delivered! Also a beautiful sofa and very comfy! Although next time (which there will 100% be a next time in the near future!) I am going to pay the extra fifty bucks to have it delivered in the room! The sofa was heavier than I would have thought it'd be and I live on the top floor of my building!"

2017-07-07

Met hopes and expectations!

"Sven sofa looks just as pictured. It's not too soft and not too hard. Very comfy. We love it. The same thing can be said about the sede chairs, however one was damaged. The response from the service department was very quick and friendly. We love the chairs so now ordered a total of six. Hope they all come intact. Can't wait to see them at our table. Also delivery was very easy and convenient to work with. ""

2017-07-07

Sven Sofa

""Absolutely love our new couch! This is our first leather couch we have owned so I was a little hesitant at first but I'm so happy we made the switch. The color is beautiful and the leather is buttery soft! Will definitely be ordering more things from the site. Thank you!""

Emil Article Quartz Rose Sofa

"Superb style, exquisite lines and sheek fabric and colour!"

Love it!

"We love our Texa rug for our bedroom! It is super soft and cozy - perfect for the first bare-toed step on the floor each morning"

Alcott Charme sofa chocolate

"Product came in exactly at time delivery was scheduled and the Alcott Charme sofa in chocolate looked exactly as depicted. Leather matched the sample. The leather was a bit dry but I conditioned it and it looks great. The sofa cushions have already started to demonstrate a bit of sagging after first few sit-downs, but we were looking for a worn-in type of sofa so it is good for our use. Very impressed with Article, look forward to purchasing from them again. "

Outstanding furniture

"Great experience with Article! I love the couches and tables I ordered (Ceni Volcanic Gray Sofa, Ceni Volcanic Gray Loveseat, Amoeba Wild Walnut Coffee Table, Amoeba Wild Walnut End Table). They arrived on time and in perfect condition, and they looked every bit as cool as they did online. Order with confidence. I will definitely use Article again in the future.

Excellent

"Fast delivery and beautiful furniture. I've gotten many compliments on my chairs. Would definitely order from Article again."

sofa & bench

"excellent product, service and delivery"

MODULAR COUCHES

"I LOVE THESE COUCES, AWEEOME SHIPPING AND GREAT QUALITY!"

2017-07-05

Best online furniture buying experience!

"LOVE the couch. I was nervous about ordering a couch online without ever sitting on it, but this couch was not only comfortable but looks very stylish. I have ordered furniture from various stores online before (Wayfair, West Elm, Amazon), but this was by far the best experience and best quality. Delivery was quick and easy as well, would highly recommend paying for the full set up. Overall great experience with Article, and would give the couch a 10/10."

Ceni Sofa, Chair and Ottoman

"My overall experience with Article was fantastic. The quality of the furniture pieces were great and I even had to exchange the originally purchased love seat out for the sofa. Both the initial delivery and the exchange delivery went great and the delivery personnel were very helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend Article to anyone in search of quality furniture at tremendous prices."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.