Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-05-28

Charme Tan Sven Sectional

"We were very very nervous to purchase a sofa online. However, after receiving the leather sample we'd requested from Article, we decided to go for it. We're really happy we did - the Sven sectional is so comfortable, has held up to our little kids so far and the color is beautiful too."

2017-05-28

Beautiful chairs, terrific service

"Our entire Article experience -- two or three chats with Article representatives, purchasing online, shipping-related issues, and, finally, the beautiful dining room chairs, which were exceptionally easy to assemble -- was terrific. I had never heard of Article before stumbling onto it online, but it definitely will be among the sites we visit now."

Sven Daybed

"I received my cascadia sven daybed last week and unfortunately i've already called to schedule a return. It was beautiful to look at but was as hard as a rock and i couldn't in good conscience ask someone to sleep on it. To be clear i suspected that bottom part of the daybed might be quite firm but did not expect the top to be as firm as it was. It wasn't comfortable enough to sit on to read a book let alone sleep. I was pretty disappointed as i waited over 6 weeks for delivery only to immediately return."

Rep reply posted May-30-2017

A rep from Article, article.tony, has responded

“Laura,

I am very sorry to hear that the Sven daybed did not live up to your expectations. I have spoken with my team and it seems as though the return process is well underway. If there is anything else that we can help you with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care”

2017-05-26

Amazing solid wood high quality table!

"Overall, we're very happy with the table. We paid for assembly and the team had to deal with a slight issue on one of the legs (burr) but all was good in the end. The table looks amazing!"

Article.com - Ceni Seagrass Green Sofa

"I was nervous about buying a significant piece of furniture online without having the chance to see it and sit on it before making a purchase, but am happy I did. The Ceni is very comfortable and sturdily made, and the seagrass green colour I chose looks identical to the images shown on the site. I am very happy with my purchase."

good condition better service

"nice work ,good experience, great shipping time ."

2017-05-25

High Quality furniture, excellent price, fantastic service!

"After moving back to Canada from living overseas we needed to outfit our new space. We love the modern clean designs offered at Article and found exactly what we were looking for on their website.

Our new sofa, dining chairs, bar stools, and rugs were all delivered within a very reasonable timeframe from when we submitted our order and all for a very reasonable price. The items that required assembly were easily put together - feet screwed into the sofa base, and the dining chairs were a bit more involved but not challenging. As one would expect, the rugs were the easiest to assemble, unroll and enjoy!

We had a few questions regarding delivery and when I called the number on the website I was immediately talking to a very friendly and professional human - no answering services or pages of menus to dial through. The follow-on email was from the same person I spoke with on the phone and clearly detailed what was discussed.

Overall we are very pleased with the quality of the furniture, the price we paid, and the service was excellent. Thanks, Article!

Cheers
Dave

2017-05-25

Article fan and repeat customer

"I have now purchased two items from Article and I love both pieces (sven sofa and hira ottoman. I highly recommend the quality, beauty and service from Article. "

High-quality products

"High-quality product with excellent attention to detail, like the stitching and fabric quality. I originally ordered 4 chairs but I liked them so much I ordered 2 more."

2017-05-25

Great company, excellent prices!

"After expecting the Sven couch to take several days to ship out, I was pleasantly surprised when it was ready almost immediately!

The couch itself is super comfy, the leather is soft and it's very deep. It's perfect for lounging and you can get two people stretched out on it comfortably. I would definitely (and already am) consider another purchase from them in the near future.

Sven sofa- awesome

"Love the new sofa. Width and firmness are perfect. Leather scratches-- wish they made it in a semi-aniline-- but it's a lovely color and smells great. Nice design."

Great experience

"We did not have to wait very long for our sofa and chairs to be ready for delivery. Customer service was very thorough and it was easy to arrange for delivery. We were nervous to buy online without seeing or sitting on the furniture, but both the sofa and chairs look great and are comfortable. Delivery was easy and the guys were super professional. Definitely recommend Article."

Love my sofa!

"Everything you see online is what you get...style, quality, convenience, great customer service and a beautiful product. From placing my order to delivery it was a breeze. Items ship quickly, well packaged and the fabric quality of my cotton velvet sofa is wonderful. I'm a very happy customer. "

2017-05-24

Adore this beautiful leather piece

"This couch gave my living room and earthy elegant feel. The leather has a soft comfortable texture and removing the cushions has made a pretty comfortable spot to sleep for a guest ! I was nervous buying online from a photo only but I am extremely pleased with my purchase ! "

2017-05-24

best delivery and quality for modern home furnishings!

"We purchased two new modern stools to complete our kitchen renovation. It was like the icing on the cake @ the most affordable price!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.