Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-10-26

Article is a great company!

"I bought both the Sven Charme Tan Sofa as well as the walnut media unit. Both came in excellent condition and were easy to assemble. I added on the media unit after I had already submitted the order for the sofa, and they graciously waved the $50 delivery fee. I've gotten many compliments on both pieces of furniture. "

2017-10-26

Great products and service!

"I ordered the marble coffee table and love it! It took some time for delivery but worth the wait. They were helpful and great service, fast and helpful. I am obsessed with my table too!"

Beautiful dining room table

"I ordered a table from Article. The table is beautiful. I can't find any imperfections anywhere with it. It also feels very solid and sturdy. There's no wobble or bend to it at all. The way it was packaged and shipped was also pretty impressive. There was no damage to any of the cardboard box, and the amount of protection between the edge of the box and the parts of the table was significant. It would take a lot of effort to actually damage the table through all of that cardboard and styrofoam. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. I almost don't want to eat at the table because it's too nice and I don't want to spill anything on it. "

Love it!

"The furniture is beautiful. Delivery and set up were easy. I will definitely be ordering again."

Clutch!

"On time delivery- love the rug :). "

Excellent Seller

"Great customer service. The sofa is really high quality. Their price is very competitive as well!"

2017-10-25

Iconic couch - worth the money! Don't be scared to buy online!

"My husband has wanted this couch for years - after doing research on a quality leather sofa. It's just as great as the pictures! It's a very comfy, lounge sofa with soft leather. The way they source their leather seems very responsible too - using cows that have been used to produce beef in South America that they send to Italy to produce. It's definitely a signature piece in our living room that we will have for years to come! I would highly recommend this sofa - well worth it. "

2017-10-24

Broken door and scratches on an expensive cabinet

"I purchased two Seno cabinets for our living room. The pieces are nice, however the experience has been horrible. Out of the three cabinet doors, one is completely sagging and almost unattached, and the other two are unaligned. Hinge seems broken or defective. There are also dings on most corners of the doors. I called custmer service, and sent them pictures. They said they will decide if this is a defect, and until then I am supposed to keep all the boxes, which currently take up my entire living room. We have a fast crawling baby, and keeping all this material is not only inconvenient but *dangerous*. I explained yet so far I did not get ANY help at all. Extremely dissaponted that I am having to spend all this time on the phone trying to get someones attention, while an expensive, defective / disfunctional cabinet is sitting here and my apartment is covered with boxes and packing material. Ttrying to keep the baby away. DO NOT BUY FROM ARTICLE. Pay just a little more and buy from Room and Board and great quality pieces but more importantly good service. "

article.tony from Article has responded
Posted Oct-26-2017

“Hi Basak,

I know how disappointing it is when product arrives in less than perfect condition. Our goal is to make sure this doesn't happen in the first place, but if for some reason it does we want to take care of it as quickly and painlessly as possible.

I am very sorry that we didn't meet this goal in this case, and want to assure you we take your feedback very seriously.

I understand that my team have been in touch since you provided this feedback and there is a comprehensive plan in action to address the issues with your sideboard and media unit. I am confident that we will be able to take care of the problems you highlighted.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything more that we can help out with. We want to make sure you love your furniture for many years to come.

Best,
Tony Chin
Customer Care Manager
Article”

Great purchase!

"The hanging plant baskets were exactly what I was looking for!! They are beautiful, well made, and came with ample chain (that was easy to shorten). One of the best redecorating decisions I’ve made. Highly recommend!!! They were also far and away the best price!"

Sven Charme Tan Sofa=Amazing

"We did some serious research before we purchased this sofa, our first nice piece of furniture. We read all the reviews and thought about it for a couple months. We could not be happier, and absolutely love the sofa and the process. It came all put together except the sturdy, solid legs. It is super comfortable, and is holding up great to an 85 lb lab and a cat who likes to scratch things. He is not very interested in scratching the leather as we had hoped. We are saving up now for the matching chair! Don't hesitate to purchase from Article.com."

Ever so satisfied

"Items arrived and were assembled easily; finishes and quality are so nice; pleasantly surprised for this has not been my experience with other online purchases. Thank you for seamless and wonderful customer experience. I am so excited for my area rug to arrive so that I can get an idea of the whole look for the room. You have earned a repeat customer."

Velvet Couch

"The couch was delivered within days, was easy to assemble and beautiful. I am very happy with my purchase."

perfect!!

"I am very happy with my purchase...my new couch is awesome and comfortable. Thanks a lot ARTICLE"

Impressed

"Quite impressed and only a couple issues. The stilt lamp leaned to one side which was a little bit of a bummer, but I should be an easy fix. The bigger issue was one with the photo of the Nord chair. The photos or description did not make me aware that there was an iridescence to the fabric. Not exactly what I was looking for. No problem though, I easily arranged to exchange that one and customer support was excellent. They even covered shipping since the pics were misleading. Overall very happy. The other chairs I got were awesome and great quality."

2017-10-23

Sven Sectional Sofa is Beautiful!!

""I have been searching for a quality stylish sectional sofa for some time now. When I came across the Sven Sectional sofa it was exactly what I needed for the space. The size and colour are perfect, and it is so well made and super comfortable. The back cushions let you sink into the sofa while the seat cushions provide just enough firmness. And I absolutely love the velvet upholstery! It is so soft and luxurious feeling against the skin. I ordered the sofa on a Tuesday evening, and it was delivered to my door on the Saturday morning of the same week! I was stunned at how fast they shipped, it was packaged well with no damage, and the delivery team was great as well, good communication was made. I was worried about ordering a sofa online, sight unseen but after reading all the positive reviews I was convinced. Best sofa I have ever owned! I would highly recommend Article!""

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.