article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.56/10
Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Could not be happier!

"I recently ordered the Timber Sectional Sofa and I am so so so happy! The sofa is the perfect mix between comfort and style! The entire transaction process was really easy and stress-free. I will definitely be purchasing from Article in the future. My only complaint is I don't have more time to lounge around in my new couch. "

2018-02-02

Prettiest piece of furniture I've ever owned!

"I debated whether it was a good idea to buy a couch online without being able to sit in it first... The reviews and the photos from customers posted online were helpful and so we went for it! It arrived super fast (other similarly priced options online required over 4 weeks expected ship time) and we put it together in under 30 minutes with just one person. Would buy over and over again. "

Exceptional value and GORGEOUS VELVET

"Absolutely beautiful piece. Velvet is gorgeous. Extremely comfortable. Best piece of furniture I have ever bought through mail order. Highly highly recommend and will buy from them again. Excellent prices for the quality. Looks like a $2k piece. Color is even better in person. A little lighter and looks exactly light a gorgeous blue green ocean water. ""

Amazing Chair

"The chair is amazing -- high qualify and looks beautiful."

Love my new sheepskin :)

" My new sheepskin arrived promptly and I LOVE it! It's so beautiful and soft, yet extremely affordable. My one small issue was that the shipping cost was 1/3 of the price of the item."

Great all around!

""Quick Shipping, beautiful pieces that were easily assembled. Also, the delivery men were really nice! One thing I will suggest is to consider the materials you're utilizing to ship your items. So much styrofoam is a big bummer. Maybe try to find a more sustainable option?""

2018-02-01

Great quality and value!!!

"Ordered a sofa, ottoman and basket from article - love the design, comfort and quality of the pieces. They fit our style and are great for our dog too. "

2018-02-01

Perfection.

"Quality piece of furniture. Super easy to put together. Perfect experience all around -- we are really enjoying so far."

2018-01-31

Love my new chairs!

"Love my new chairs from Article! The delivery was top notch, too! The chairs are super comfy, especially since my family is tall. And I love the fabric. "

Amazing quality

"I was amazed at the quality of the furniture . I appreciated the solid wood and sturdiness . The design is unique and doesn’t look like it came from some discount resale site like so much other furniture does . "

Great Costumer Service Team

"Despite of the unfortunate incident with the local carrier/driver, I still feel I was extremely lucky to be assisted by Megan throughout my purchase. Her communication has been professional and personable. Also, the product was tough enough to survive a rough accident. Overall, I had a good experience with Article. Thanks a lot. "

Easy peasy

"Ordered the tables and came when they said they were going to come, which you never realize is one of the most important things until something goes wrong. Item was as pictured and good quality. Would happily purchase again."

Great sectional couch!

"Like many people would be I was worried about buying a couch online without actually sitting on it first. I read review after review and trusted a blogger I follow that has bought several items from Article. When the day arrived it was like Christmas all over again. Wondering what it was like in the box. Once the legs were installed I was amazing how comfortable the sectional couch was and quickly found the “sweet” spot. Before purchase I was unsure of the color and article customer service mailed me different colors. It was nice to see them in person vs the computer. I highly recommend Article and am looking to buy more pieces soon. "

2018-01-29

Thetis Charme Indigo Chair and Ceni Fresh White sofa

"Love both pieces. Wish they were a little taller in the back. Other than that, perfect."

2018-01-28

Outstanding

"Perfect delivery and sizing for installation into my newly remodeled daylight basement."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.