Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Absolutely Love Article

""The entire process from ordering to delivery was AWESOME!! My sofa and chair were shipped super fast...the delivery company that Article contracts with was very professional. They reached out to me to schedule a delivery window, were very accommodating when I requested a different one and were on time. They were very careful in bringing the furniture up to the second floor and gave me tips on how to unpack it. The furniture itself is exactly what was pictured and VERY comfortable (a little on the firm side but thats exactly what I like.) Will most definitely recommend Article to anyone I know that is furniture shopping and will look to them first if there are any other items I need. ""

Furniture exceeded expectations

"I really enjoy the quality of all of the furniture. Initially everything was out of our budget but I saved and am happy that we went with Article. I'm saving up so I can buy a couple more pieces in the near future. The delivery and setup service was great and everything was delivered in good order."

Happy Mid-Century Mod

"Very, VERY pleased with my purchase of the light oak side board. Well worth the price. Description and photos were super helpful at deciding "this was the one for me". Assembly was minimal, just screwing on the 4 legs, so the base line delivery inside the door was a good choice. The total area of shelving really does accommodate a LOT of my storage needs. Love the soft close doors. Fits right in with my Bauhaus and mid-century furnishings. Delivery was handled well from the notification call to the exit of the delivery guys. I will be shopping ARTICLE again."

2017-06-02

It IS as comfy as it looks!!!

"Absolutely love the couch and the guys that delivered it were super professional and kind! Totally blown away and have been telling friends and family all about your site! Thank you for putting my mind at ease after being so nervous for ordering off the internet! The couch is very comfortable and high quality! Can't wait to use Article again! "

Zola chairs

""Excellent quality, very comfortable and solid. These chairs arrived incredibly well packaged and are easy to assemble. They look amazing with my Seno dining table and Chanel chairs!""

Pink velvet chairs

"The chairs are beautiful and the service was exceptional!!"

Great!

"I selected a few pieces from Article for my clients and they were extremely satisfied with their purchase. "

coffee table

"Had a great experience with article. The coffee table is exactly as it appears on line and is constructed very well. "

Nice!

"We ordered a round marble coffee/cocktail table for our living room. The table was as advertised - beautiful and sturdy. It even arrived sooner than Article predicted. Assembly was straightforward and the quality of the table was evident. There were no problems with the selection, purchase or delivery."

The Perfect Coffee Table

"The Mara Walnut Coffee Table was exactly what I was looking for. The marble coloration was perfect, and it arrived packaged so as not to damage any portion of the table. So glad I found this table! "

Beautiful Amoeba coffee table

"I bought the Amoeba walnut coffee table 42.5".

I received the coffee table the following day of placing my order. That's a fast service!

And the coffee table is amazing! Really, really beautiful, and the quality is superb!

I am extremely glad with the excellent service provided by Article, and also with the product!! 100% recommended!

Awesome chair!

"LOVE this chair! Couldn't be more comfortable or fit in the space any better. So easy to install the legs when it arrived. Very please with the quality of the fabric and cushions. Shipping was quick and they had great communication. Would definitely purchase from Article again!"

2017-05-29

Customer service A. Product Quality C

"Ordered matrix chair and walnut side table. I kept the side table, it is solid and will work fine to hold remote and drinks. I wanted to love the chair but as soon as I got it out of the box I knew it was going back. The velvet was beautiful color but immediately could tell the poor quality of the foam cushions after sitting on it for 2 minutes. The cushion looked wrinkled after only one use!

Customer serivce was great - my chair was picked up a day after calling them and money (less shipping) returned promptly. Cost me 100 to be reminded that you get what you pay for when it comes to furniture.

Rep reply posted May-31-2017

A rep from Article, article.tony, has responded

“Monika,

I am very sorry to hear that the Matrix chair didn't work out for you. The back cushion on the Matrix is a more relaxed/less firm foam - this makes the chair more comfortable to sit in, but does require some fluffing/maintenance to ensure that it continues to look good.

While we would obvioulsy rather you were delighted with your chair, I am happy to hear that our team dealt with your return quickly and efficiently. Also glad to hear that your side table is making a great home for your remote and drinks, and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

If there is anything else we can do to help out in future please let us know.

Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care”

2017-05-29

Great furniture

""I'm very pleased with the furniture. It arrived well packaged and free from damage. The chair and sofa are exactly as I expected and look great in my house. They took longer to arrive than I expected based on the stated dispatch time, but overall I'm very happy and would make the purchase again. ""

2017-05-28

A++

"My boyfriend and I ordered the Sven velvet sectional in navy blue. The sofa is the comfiest, softest piece of furniture I have ever sat on in my life. It's absolutely beautiful and totally worth every penny paid! Every time I get home for the day, I look forward to lounging around. It literally feels like a cloud. We are smitten with Sven!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.