article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.56/10
Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Nirvana Dakota Smoke Sectional

"This is an amazing sectional. At first, I was hesitant to pull the trigger because I was unsure about the dakota smoke color of the leather, as it seemed to vary quite a bit from picture to picture. But, I'm happy to report the dakota smoke color is so much better in person than the pictures. It really does look and feel like a leather jacket and has that vintage look I was hoping for. It's a great value, built to last, and has a totally understated corner section that you will never want to leave. "

Article Sven

"We love Article. They have a well designed website (and instagram), easy to shop, great classic, well designed options, with fast shipping!

We love the large size and shape of Sven. Great fabric for family (plus dog) use. Classic, well designed.

Positive experience

"Third Article purchase. Great experience as I have come to expect. Quality piece of furniture arrive just as described. "

Great service. Fast shipping. Great products

"I desperately needed 4 chairs for an event and the team at Article took care of this for me. Great quality. The shipping time was extremely fast. I love the chairs and so does my client. That's all that matters!"

Amazing Couch

"The entire experience of purchasing my new couch from Article was amazing. The customer service was fantastic as I had representatives respond to my questions in the decision process and the delivery portions in a very quick manner. The delivery was very fast and the local delivery team was very communicable and able to deliver and set up my couch in no time. The couch itself is of great quality, matching all of my expectations and all of the descriptions online. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would repeat this purchase from Article."

2018-02-06

Amazing Quality and Service!

"I received my Luxu chairs last week and I am once again so impressed with Article. Not only is their furniture beautiful, it’s so well made and their company is great to work with. My delivery came earlier than I thought it would and the delivery men set everything up and boxes never even came into the house! Plus, the next day a representative from article called to see how delivery went and to ask about how I liked my chairs. That’s never happened when I’ve ordered from their competitors."

2018-02-05

Beautiful furniture and excellent customer service!

"Great customer service. This was a replacement sofa as the first sofa (ceni pyrite grey sofa) was damaged on delivery, only I did not see the damage until the delivery guys left. I called and emailed article right away and they sent a replacement sofa within a week. I would definately recommend and the sofa is true to the picture and so comfortable. "

Great quality and design

"Love the coffee table! Great design and quality that doesn’t metal the bank. Shopping was fast and very easy to put together. Will definitely shop there again. "

2018-02-05

Article Horizon Bench in Arizone Turquoise, perfect!

""The Horizon Bench showed up to rural Maine within two days and had no assembly! It's so comfortable and looks great at my dining room table! The turquoise isn't as bright as I was thinking it might be, which was a good thing to me :)""

Awesome customer experience

"Customer service was excellent. I placed an order and then the next day wanted to add an additional item to that same order. I called customer service and immediately a live person answered. The agent added my new item to the existing order, with no additional shipping costs, with no questions asked. The entire issue was resolved in less than 5 minutes. Awesome customer service and a wonderful experience! I have already ordered more items and am looking forward to their arrival."

2018-02-04

Wonderful dining room chairs!

"Article is a great store, the dining room chairs are a beautiful addition to my house. the quality of the product is great and customer service was very helpful. "

Quality

"Great chair and ottoman, good quality, easy carefree ordering, shipping/packaging was refreshing."

Very happy

"We love our new chairs! So much so that we’re actually going to order 2 more! The entire process was easy and they were delivered quickly and packedged well, etc. "

2018-02-03

Great design, low price

"Had a great experience with article from beginning to end. Love the design of their furniture. Sofa was shipped quickly and came with no issues. Sven velvet sofa is super comfy and looks great in our living room. We will be ordering again in the future!"

2018-02-03

Good and bad delivery and product experiences

"I was thrilled with my sofa and its price. It looks just like the photos online. The delivery guys were fantastic. I followed up by ordering the seno sideboard, and it arrived with off-kilter doors. After a lot of communication and guidance via phone and email from Article, the delivery people still could not fix the doors. I sent to the sideboard away and asked for a replacement. Again, a month later, wonky doors. This time only one delivery person showed up and he was not able to fix them. Having a sole delivery person made the process a lot messier; Article delivers with styrofoam and packing materials in place, unlike higher-end companies. Not pleased. The delivery people assured me that they’ve delivered plenty of perfect sideboards, but I received two damaged ones in a row. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.