Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.64/10

worth it!

"I purchased the Medan Lounge chair, sheepskin pillow, other various pillows. Excellent quality! Love everything. Even the packaging was exceptional. Can't wait to buy more!"

Rug and Lamp

"Love the rug and lamp that I bought from article. Very high quality and perfect for my modern space!"

great couch

"easy process of ordering and delivery. couch is beautiful and comfortable. fits in our space perfectly."

Great quality

"I love my Article pieces! The quality is great and the pieces are beautiful and exactly as pictured. "

Very happy

"Bought the sven couch on Article. I love it. Very comfortable!! Was supposed to get it in weeks but someone in my area canceled their order so they reached out and offered to send me that one! Great customer service. "

Amoeba Table - Quick Delivery, Affordable, Great Customer Service

"Beautiful table, looks exactly as in the photos. The delivery only took a few days, and the item was very easy to assemble.

I reached out to customer service about a minor scratch, and they were prompt to reply and address any concerns.

Will be buying from Article again.

Beautiful Pieces

"I would highly recommend Article to anyone looking to add a retro look to their home with wonderful colors!"

Excellent Design and Value

"My entire living room seems to be turning into an Article showroom. And that's a GOOD thing!
I started with a sofa and a leather chair. So pleased with the service and the design and the quality...and the value. I next moved on to other items and each time the delivery was on time and the items were fantastic.

The quality of the leathe ron the Sven Charme chair is excellent, the Velvet used for the Sevn sofa is soft and durable, the quality of the throws and pillows excellent. The modern coffee table is a head-turner,,, All very good.

I have referred friends and family to Article and happy to have done so.

2017-11-01

Looks even better in person

"The color and quality of the leather did not disappoint. I was very happy that the sofa looked even better in person."

Lanna Ivory Sheepskin Throw 2 x 3

"Sheepskin throw came sooner than expected. Super soft & great quality."

Sven velvet sofa

"I am surprisingly happy with my sofa and diamond ottoman. It was delivered in 5days. Sooner that the 2week period I was told. Sturdy construction and very comfy. "

Go for it!

""Purchasing furniture online without experiencing it first is a major gamble. But because of the reviews and my own personal obsession (love at first sight), I did the unthinkable and ordered anyway. Mind you, I stalked this couch for almost 2-3 years prior to now. Figured I'd keep my options open and kept looking. Well, guess who came back full circle? Needless to say, it exceeded my expectations. It's spacious, but not overpowering in my condominium apartment. And because it is genuine leather, the exciting part for me is breaking it in! Thank you Article! I'll be back for more pieces! I'm convinced that Article is the exception to the "ordering online" rule! The quality and value is superb! Go for it! ""

Excellent

""Couch came quickly and looks as expected, delivery people were early and could not deliver to the room as set up but company refunded me the difference the same day. thank you and would purchase again""

LOVE THIS COUCH

"Our new couch from Article B-E-A-Utiful!! I had my eye on it for several months and knew it was the one... but was waiting for the right moment (and to talk myself into the price). The 72" size was perfect for our living room but still comfortably seats me, my husband, and our dog. The leather is great quality and sturdy yet comfy. Delivery and set up was a breeze as well—all in all very happy with Article!!"

Awesome couches!

"We bought both the oxford leather sofa and the rain cloud sectional and are extremely happy with them. Delivery was prompt (within 3 weeks of purchase). They are very comfortable and really look great."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.