Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

Excellent Quality, Design and Delivery

"I have bought several pieces of furniture from Article including a beautiful leather sectional sofa, 2 patio tables, and 6 chairs. I am very pleased with the quality, design, and delivery which was prompt and courteous. I had hesitated to order online but ARTICLE made the process very easy. I have many compliments from friends when they see the furniture! "

Highly recommended

"I'm truly happy about the quality of the product, and more than that the customer service. Packaging, delivery and prompt response from customer service they were all satisfactory. I highly recommend this chair for those who like modern style, good quality product"

Coffee Table

"My table arrived yesterday. I love it. It was extremely well packaged, no damage issues! It was also very easy to assemble. As a matter of fact, it probably took longer to get it out of the packaging that it did to assemble it. Thank you, I am very pleased with my first purchase from Article. It looks lovely in my living room.""

Damages to Apartment and Sofa during Delivery

"After reading the positive reviews on this site and on Article.com, I was confident that I made the correct choice in selecting the Ceni sofa. However, during delivery today, the movers severely damaged four various walls/ corners of my apartment leaving many dents/ scrapes throughout. Furthermore, the sofa legs and wooden frame were damaged (likely due to the miscare of the movers against the walls). My experience with Article has been horrible and now am awaiting what customer service will do. I am sure others have had positive experiences with Article; however, if you have a smaller apartment (mine is 800+ square feet), I would advise you stay away as the damages done to your apartment are more trouble than it's worth.

EDIT: Both the moving company and Article contacted me today to discuss what they can do in order to make the situation better. Both parties acknowledged that in this particular instance, the move was not handled well and were very courteous and professional. I am now waiting for them to come fix the damages to the walls and provide me with a touch up kit/ credit for the damages. I will provide another update once this has been completed.

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2017

A rep from Article, article.duncan, has responded

“Doug,

Thank you for taking the time to return and update your review. Since you made that update I believe we have addressed all of the issues you raised. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should there be anything else that we can help out with in future.

Duncan Blair
Director of Marketing
Article”

Amazing Look, Comfortable and Great Customer Serv

"The couch is so comfortable, well made and absolutely stunning. I first ordered samples and article sent them promptly. My husband ordered the wrong color blue couch and I didn't realize until it arrived. I contacted Article and they said no problem! We will set up and exchange. They were super responsive and helpful. And my couch exchange was quick and easy. Highly recommend. "

2017-06-20

LOVE my new sofa!

"This sofa is sooooo comfy and so super stylish, all for a good price! The leather is soft and supple, and has that wonderful new shoes smell. My suggestion would be to protect the leather as soon as you get it if you have little ones or pets. Our two-year old took a marker to one of the pillows three days after receiving it and it really soaked in. The only thing I wish was different about this sofa is that the back cushions were full leather on both sides. Sometimes when they are leaning forwards, you can see the upholstery that covers the bottom half which isn't very attractive, and it would be nice to turn them around if something not-so-great happened to them. Nice job, Article! "

2017-06-20

Trouble at first but made it right.

"We got the first couch very fast and they brought it inside. I unpacked it and noticed that the legs did not fit into the smaller holes on the couch. I contacted customer support who told me to take a picture of the issue. I sent it and later realized that I had the correct legs for my couch but I had received the wrong couch all together. Customer support was very helpful and attentive through out the whole process and responded quickly. Cassandra was a huge help and let me know that she would have the correct couch shipped immediately and with free in home setup to make sure it was all correct and accounted for. The delivery was quick and they took the old couch away and we are very happy with our new couch. Thanks Cassandra"

2017-06-19

Seno Dining Table and Chanel Arm Chairs are awesome!

""We LOVE our new table and chairs from Article! The Seno Table is heavy and the solid walnut wood top and legs are beautiful. The 4 Chanel Arm Chairs work perfectly for 2 facing on each side. The fabric is high quality and we love the Volcanic Grey coloring....greys & browns for the ultimate neutral! I chatted with their service representatives twice with questions and they were so helpful in helping me make my decision to purchase. I could not be happier and will definitely recommend Article to friends!""

The BEST

""The BEST. I have been looking at this couch online for months, and its even better in person - super comfy. Also, the staff and moving guys were super helpful! THANKS!""

Affordable design excellence

"We've been looking for a well-priced sofa that didn't compromise design excellence and finally found it at Article. From their clean, easy, no-nonsense website to the right-on-time shipment to our home, this was a great experience. We'll be back and are sharing Article with everyone we know looking for great products at the right price."

All around great experience

"I loved shopping on their site, loved browsing the beautiful items, fell in love with several items and ordered two stools for our kitchen. I had to wait about 6 weeks for delivery due to demand on the items, but they arrived in perfect conditions, as described online and are excellently constructed. I couldn't be happier."

Great experience!

"Great ordering experience. Love the concierge service prior to delivery. Super helpful given our building rules. Seamless delivery. Thank you so much!"

2017-06-18

First time purchaser

"It was awesome, we picked our products and they came exactly as we had seen them. We saved a ton of money buying online and we will 100% recommend article in the future! "

2017-06-18

Modern Dinning Chairs

"Purchased four Chairs. Two with Dark Gray Fabric and and two with black leather. We get compliments all the time and they are super high quality... Couldn't be happier. Article really has figured out designer luxury and high quality at a great price!"

2017-06-17

Awesome customer service

"Article was amazing! We first went with a different direct to consumer couch "startup" and had constant issues, sending a total of three couches back. Article got it right the first time and the whole experience was wonderful. Night and day compared to the other company, which I won't name. Couch arrived earlier than expected and the quadra is perfect for us. Thanks Article!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.