article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.58/10
Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Great Couch

"Just purchased a couch for my office - the price was phenomenal, delivery perfect and weeks before I even expected it. The couch was true to written description and photo but even more attractive in person. I will absolutely order from Article.com again. "

2018-02-08

Wonderful couch & wonderful service!

"We were looking for a couch that was beautifully designed yet still comfortable, and we found that with the Anton sofa in twilight blue! We live in a third floor apartment in an old house with a windy staircase, so we were very worried about the couch making it up the stairs. We called the customer service line with our concerns and they kindly helped us determine that this sofa would work, and it did! It arrived in perfect condition and looked just like the website photo. The color is rich, and the texture is soft (we ordered swatches before ordering to make sure we liked it). It's comfortable and a little firm, which we don't mind, but look forward to it breaking in a little bit. I would definitely shop at Article again!"

Ansa Bench

"It shipped quickly and arrived in great condition! No scratches and was easy to assemble (just screwed in the legs). Love it so far and am impressed with the quality. "

Article Mara Coffee Table

"We are so in love with our new coffee table. Not only does it look great, it is amazing quality. It was easy to setup and shipping was seamless and quick.
Thanks Article !

Nirvana Dakota Smoke Sectional

"This is an amazing sectional. At first, I was hesitant to pull the trigger because I was unsure about the dakota smoke color of the leather, as it seemed to vary quite a bit from picture to picture. But, I'm happy to report the dakota smoke color is so much better in person than the pictures. It really does look and feel like a leather jacket and has that vintage look I was hoping for. It's a great value, built to last, and has a totally understated corner section that you will never want to leave. "

Article Sven

"We love Article. They have a well designed website (and instagram), easy to shop, great classic, well designed options, with fast shipping!

We love the large size and shape of Sven. Great fabric for family (plus dog) use. Classic, well designed.

Positive experience

"Third Article purchase. Great experience as I have come to expect. Quality piece of furniture arrive just as described. "

Great service. Fast shipping. Great products

"I desperately needed 4 chairs for an event and the team at Article took care of this for me. Great quality. The shipping time was extremely fast. I love the chairs and so does my client. That's all that matters!"

Amazing Couch

"The entire experience of purchasing my new couch from Article was amazing. The customer service was fantastic as I had representatives respond to my questions in the decision process and the delivery portions in a very quick manner. The delivery was very fast and the local delivery team was very communicable and able to deliver and set up my couch in no time. The couch itself is of great quality, matching all of my expectations and all of the descriptions online. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would repeat this purchase from Article."

2018-02-06

Amazing Quality and Service!

"I received my Luxu chairs last week and I am once again so impressed with Article. Not only is their furniture beautiful, it’s so well made and their company is great to work with. My delivery came earlier than I thought it would and the delivery men set everything up and boxes never even came into the house! Plus, the next day a representative from article called to see how delivery went and to ask about how I liked my chairs. That’s never happened when I’ve ordered from their competitors."

2018-02-05

Beautiful furniture and excellent customer service!

"Great customer service. This was a replacement sofa as the first sofa (ceni pyrite grey sofa) was damaged on delivery, only I did not see the damage until the delivery guys left. I called and emailed article right away and they sent a replacement sofa within a week. I would definately recommend and the sofa is true to the picture and so comfortable. "

Great quality and design

"Love the coffee table! Great design and quality that doesn’t metal the bank. Shopping was fast and very easy to put together. Will definitely shop there again. "

2018-02-05

Article Horizon Bench in Arizone Turquoise, perfect!

""The Horizon Bench showed up to rural Maine within two days and had no assembly! It's so comfortable and looks great at my dining room table! The turquoise isn't as bright as I was thinking it might be, which was a good thing to me :)""

Awesome customer experience

"Customer service was excellent. I placed an order and then the next day wanted to add an additional item to that same order. I called customer service and immediately a live person answered. The agent added my new item to the existing order, with no additional shipping costs, with no questions asked. The entire issue was resolved in less than 5 minutes. Awesome customer service and a wonderful experience! I have already ordered more items and am looking forward to their arrival."

2018-02-04

Wonderful dining room chairs!

"Article is a great store, the dining room chairs are a beautiful addition to my house. the quality of the product is great and customer service was very helpful. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.