Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Outdoor Chair is Fab!

"I love love this chair! You would think it may be slightly uncomfortable since it doesn't have any cushion but its the exact opposite. It's my go to chair. Love the modern look it added to my existing space. Delivery was easy and much faster than expected. " "

Wonderful all around

"Beautiful quality and great care with delivery. No damage at all to my beautiful sofa. It was rather cumbersome to move into my apartment due to its size and being one, whole piece. Deliverers were so nice and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I had was taken care of. Big thank you to the Austin, TX local delivery service!!!"

Showroom Results

"I LOVE my new Sven couch. It is a beautiful piece on its own but combined with the Mara marble coffee table, they become works of art! My living room looks like a page from a magazine... Customer Service was extremely polite and helpful, packaging was very thorough and the intrustions and assembly were user friendly and easy... Next purchase, the Mara bistro table to complement my Zola chairs. "

2017-06-14

We love our Article Ceni loveseat and sofa!

"We ordered the ceni loveseat a week or so after receiving and loving our ceni sofa! The fabric is lovely and durable feeling. The cushions are neatly tailored and on the firm side but soften a little after use to have more give. The style of these pieces is exactly what I wanted and the volcanic grey color in particular is so versatile and cool. Amazing look and value for the price.

Love our article furniture!

2017-06-14

Great quality product and service

"Love the walnut and the quality of the finish. It was a great to get a free upgrade with my delivery that included assembly."

New Jersey

Article is my new fave!

"My first experience with Article was a great one. Their pieces are really amazing. I ordered several stuff from them. One of which is the Mara coffee table which was absolutely lovely. They do a really great job with packaging their items. The whole process was hassle-free. "

2017-06-13

SVEN - Perfection

"Ordered SVEN sofa and daybed. One word to describe them would be PERFECTION. It is awesome to look at and it has completely transformed the look of our living space. Extremely comfortable to sit and the leather feels rich and exclusive. Awesome product.. "

2017-06-13

Excellent Quality

"I purchased the Seno sideboard to use as a TV stand - it was so awesome I ended up with the Seno dining table and Chanel dining chairs. Very pleased with the quality and aesthetic. "

2017-06-12

Comfy and Durable

"I absolutely love our new couch, exactly what we were looking for. It's comfy yet durable, I feel pretty good about it standing up against the kids. Was surprised quality met my expectations. I will be ordering the matching green velvet ottoman soon!"

North Carolina
2017-06-12

Lovely table

"I received the Mara walnut coffee table in a very timely manner after placing my order (about a week). The table was as pictured on the website. It was very easy to assemble and looks great in my living room!"

Great Quality

"I was a little aprehensive to purchase this piece haveing no way to see it in person before hand. I could not have been more pleased with the quality of the piece when it shower up. The online photos were exact! I will definitely be using Article again!"

2017-06-11

On of my new favorite retailers

"The table I purchased from Article was absolutely beautiful. The quality far exceeded the price. The customer service was also amazing. "

Every star earned!

"From the ease and simplicity of navigating Article's website to the excitement of sitting on our new furniture after unboxing for the first time, this has been a very pleasant experience. Buying furniture online without first trying out in a retail location can be a nervous ordeal but Article's description of the firmness of the Ceni line for example was dead on. We purchased two Ceni chairs, two automans the sofa for our new Media Room and they could not be more perfect. We love the level of firmness to this line which has allowed us to very comfortably watch a 3 hour movie without needing to constantly readjust every five minutes due to the sinking nature of so many other sofas. Style?.... let's just say this line looks even better in person than what you see on the site. Customer Service?.... 10/10. Super friendly and very knowledgeable. We ordered way in advance of our possession of our new home and by their advisement to list our possession date, had the funiture ready for delivery exactly when requested. In closing, this has been by far the best online furniture purchase we've ever made. Maybe our first with Article but will definitely not be our last."

2017-06-10

High Quality and Convenient

"I bought the Horizon Gravel Grey Bench from Article. The piece is sturdy, comfortable, good-looking. I'm using it as an entry bench and I'm 100% satisfied with this purchase.

This was my first purchase from Article and I will be buying from them again. High-quality, beautiful furniture delivered to my door. What's not to like?

2017-06-10

All around great experience

"I was eager to try Article because it had such great reviews from a designer I admire, Emily Henderson. Still, I was nervous to buy a sofa without sitting in it or seeing it in person first. But I too the risk, and I'm so glad! It paid off handsomely. The black leather love seat is gorgeous - well designed, great quality, and it's really comfortable, too. I will definitely shop with Article again."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.