Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-11-09

Amazing quality at a resonable price

"I bought two "Happy" orange chairs, and no pun intended, but I couldn't be happier. Okay, pun was intended. Well constructed, look more expensive than they really are, and most importantly, super comfortable. They cradle you. Great customer service too. Would definitely buy from them again. In fact, I did. Bought a rug which comes tomorrow!"

2017-11-09

Beautiful!

"I am so pleased with the furniture. It is beautiful. I have never purchased furniture online before, but the process was very easy. Everything from the ordering, to the delivery, and the quality of the product was great. I am delighted with my purchase. "

2017-11-08

Très heureux de notre achat!

"Nous adorons notre Anton Winter Gray 74" Sofa. Ferme, avec une bonne assise, il est vraiment confortable! Grosseur parfaite pour petit espace. Commande et livraison super! Nous sommes très confiants de faire d'autres achats chez Article!"

Impressive customer service

"Absolutely Fabulous Customer Service:
My pieces (many) were shipped a touch late - however I was advised immediately of this delay, and offered a reimbursed credit for this delay.

Once received everything was properly mounted and set by the team provided (very efficient) - except for one piece - the 'Lignum shelving unit' (which was missing the assembly nuts and bolts).

I immediately contacted customer service and they managed to take care of this shipment for me. It did take a little longer than expected - however due to the delay they gave me another credit which was very much appreciated.

The quality of all the pieces I've received from Article is absolutely amazing and far exceeds my expectations, especially from ordering an entire living room set - couch included, on line (without having seen or touched it first).

Extremely impressed with the Wood, Marble & Leather (etc.) quality of all the pieces received. Absolutely nothing was scratched or damaged.

Article stands true to the descriptions noted under each piece
Thanks so much, I'm so impressed!

Annie

Great Experience!

"We recently ordered several pieces of furniture for our new home, including a Nova sectional, extendable dining table and Sede chairs and counter stools. The communication and delivery was very fast and very accommodating. The quality of the furniture is excellent. We especially love the look and feel of the sectional. The counter stools are excellent and well balanced. The dining table and chairs are beautiful and comfortable. We unfortunately were short one leg for the sofa, but a quick email and very quick reply has a new one on it’s way. Thank you Article staff for your help! We love our new furniture."

Adorn Silver Trow and Pillows

"Love the quality and workmanship of my pillows and trow , lovely sunshine on theme and trow is worm. I order on line and received the order on time. "

Great experience, great product

"Couch color is as described. The back cushions are the right amount of plush. The seat cushions are more firm the first few times you sit on them, but they soften up after approx. 1 week of use. Delivery was fast and affordable, and the two guys who delivered the couch were great and helpful. We originally wanted to buy a similar couch from West Elm, but had a miserable customer service experience and their shipping was 4x or 5x Article's. We'd recommend this couch to any of our friends, and we'll be purchasing more furniture from Article in the future."

2017-11-08

Gorgeous and a great buy!

"The piece is so beautiful! Great quality and easy to "assemble." There wasn't much to do, which is an added bonus. It is the perfect centerpiece to our tiny, but cozy living room. Also, the delivery person was friendly and helpful. It arrived quickly and we honestly couldn't be happier. "

5 star experience

"Couch: elegant, comfortable, durable, sophisticated

Delivery: seamless, efficient

2017-11-07

Excellent Quality ,value and service.

""We are very happy with the quality, look and feel of our new turquoise Burrand sofa from Article. It is firmer than I anticipated however the length and depth make it versatile for both sitting together or lying down for a nap. We received excellent customer care from Rosalind and her colleagues ,who responding quickly when an issue arose on delivery. Having to wait less than two weeks from order to delivery was also a bonus. Great style and a beautiful colour !""

Love this company

""Love, love, love our dining room chair and table with buffet. They were packaged so well and easy to put together. The chairs as so cool. Definitely a mid century modern look - which is what we were going for. Love that it is made in Vietnam instead of China!!!""

2017-11-06

Great experience!

"We absolutely love our new Article furniture! It appears exactly as it looked online and it's of high quality. Fantastic delivery and assembly service and an overall terrific experience. We get compliments on our marble coffee table and seno dining table all the time. So glad we made the purchase. "

2017-11-06

Reliable and Sturdy Furniture and Decor

"I have purchased several small pieces of furniture and pillows from Article in the last year. I have been satisfied with every item. I like the style and the durability of the furniture and the quality of the material. The customer service has always been responsive and helpful if I ever had a question. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks for delivery this is a great alternative to other furniture companies. Highly recommend! "

2017-11-05

Great Furniture at good prices!~

"Great Furniture at good prices!~"

2017-11-04

Great products and customer service

"I've purchased a couch and coffee table from Article. Both pieces are excellent quality and the customer service I received was excellent. Very helpful and friendly. I plan on purchasing more from them in the future."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.