article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.56/10
Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-02-17

This couch is awesome. Everything we hoped it would be!

"This couch is awesome. Everything we hoped it would be! "

2018-02-17

"loved it so far, helpful and timely customer service, great products, great price."

Best sofa ever!

"Beautiful sofa, great service, quick delivery! Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Took 3 days to arrive from the time I ordered it. "

2018-02-17

Extremly happy with this purchase!!

""We heard about Article from an interior designer friend and could not be happier that we chose to listen!!! The Sven is simple, gorgeous, great quality and very comfortable. You can not beat the price of this couch for the quality!! From the time we purchased it was set up a week later! Super fast service!! ""

Article Rocks!!

"I ordered 4 Svelti chairs and they were delivered so fast! I loved them so much I ordered a few more for when we entertain. I will definitely buy from Article again and again!"

New Sofa

"I ordered the Anton sofa based on look and price... and was so happy with the product I received and excellent customer service! The sofa looks amazing in my space. And is exactly what I wanted comfort wise. I would definitely order from ARTICLE again. "

Great affordable sectional

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase from Article. Delivery and installation was well managed and prompt.

The Ceni sectional is very comfortable. If you are looking for a sofa to sink into, this is NOT it. This sofa offers a good amount of support while being comfortable. I am very happy with this purchase.

2018-02-16

"Amazing quality products and great customer service. Shipping was also super fast - we received the items within 4 days."

Chanel chairs

"Loved them, exactly what they look like online and sturdy. Shipped early too."

2018-02-15

Wonderful product, great service!

"The purchase was easily done after seeing your product in February 2018 Better Homes and Gardens on a product page. Went to your site and saw the amazing amount of high praise for products and delivery. We have experienced the most comfortable chair and a nice delivery cost ....which I think is important to most buyers. Love the chair and will likely purchase another in a month or so. Thanks for taking the angst out of purchasing furniture on-line!"

2018-02-15

Sturdy yet elegant dining chairs oscuro

"Quick delivery! Ordered 4 chairs and they arrived well packed and undamaged. Chairs are sturdy and compact but elegant because of the brass fixture and good textiles used. Not as comfortable because of the short back but that’s fine. "

Soma Sofa Bed

"The delivery service was outstanding and the couch is awesome. Love the colour and how durable the fabric feels! Everything is high quality and comfortable. The design is modern and fits well in any space!"

Love it!!

"I have bought a couple things from Article. Table & a floor lamp. Never disappointed. It was delivered quickly. Easy to put together. Gorgeous!! "

Great Style, Great Service, Great Value

"We're thrilled with our new Sven 72" Sofa and Mara Walnut Coffee Table from Article. Both pieces have elegant lines and are beautifully constructed. On top of exceptional quality, Article also gave us seamless furniture delivery. Correspondence regarding delivery timing was efficient and the delivery team was professional and quick onsite. I'm grateful that we could update our home with stylish furniture at an affordable price."

Soma Dawn Gray Sofa Bed

"I’m a big fan of the article website and my experience with this purchase was just amazing. I have to tell you that I had a problem with the delivery team at first time especially because the sofa was heavy but they sent a third person to help out in the second attempt and they were able to handle it. Overall I had a good experience my sofa is absolutely gorgeous. Great quality and price."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.