Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-06-25

$400 to return my couch

"After ordering and returning 2 couches, I'd flat out recommend NEVER ordering furniture online without using it first. It's not strictly Article's fault. the quality is not bad, but the sizing is bizarre for my body. And Article's return policies are unbelievably bad. I tried out 2 couches, neither worked for me. Guess what it cost? $400 dollars. And that's after I got them to reduce the costs. If you do buy and return, make sure to keep the box. They charged me $150 for a cardboard box, which I don't recall seeing anywhere on their website.

Bottom line: Don't buy furniture online without trying it first unless you're super not picky about what you get.

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2017

A rep from Article, article.tony, has responded

“Hi Jordan,

Having reviewed your previous communications with our team, I can see that we initially sent you an Anton sofa. You worked with our team to exchange that for a Sven, and we waived the re-boxing fee for that sofa exchange. You then asked to return the Sven and our team charged the re-boxing fee as you had previously been notified about it (on the first sofa exchange). We did however agree to waive the return shipping fee.

Ultimately, we want to help you find a sofa that you love. One of my team members has attempted to get in touch with you via email and phone over the last few days. We'd love to hear the reasons that the Anton and Sven were not right for you, and help you find your perfect sofa. We'd also be more than happy to apply the charges you have paid to date against that perfect sofa. I hope that we hear from you soon.

The best way to evaluate if furniture is perfect for you is in your own home, and we know that sometimes things don't work out quite as you had imagined. Because of this we aim to make our return policies fair, and to explain them clearly. As a result of your feedback we will be reviewing our communications to ensure that this is the case.

Best,
Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care
Article”

2017-06-25

Blue Velvet Ottoman

"Love my new ottoman! This was my first time ordering from Article and I am SOLD. The ottoman arrived promptly and well packaged. The fabric is both velvety soft yet durable. I was so impressed I immediately ordered the Sven Chairs in Green Grass. Can't wait for them to arrive!"

2017-06-24

Great furniture for a reasonable price

"I bought a bed, a couch and a floor lamp. I love all three pieces. All pieces are made of high quality materials, and are very stylish. The price tag is very reasonable for the quality of the furniture. Would recommend to a friend. "

Counter Stiols

"I orders four counter stools and couldn't be happier !
Design and function are very important aesthetics. No cookies cutter drains for me, and these fulfilled

Couch is awesome!

"put in an order for a different couch at first (they are all so beautiful looking online) ended up changing my mind to a different one in the end. They were super accommodating and switched it right away. Received my couch within a week of purchasing it. It's beautiful exactly like it shows in the picture super comfy great quality leather and looks great in the room. I will definitely purchase from them again. "

2017-06-24

Awesome product, really long wait times.

"I bought a pouf and it is awesome, quality, and perfect. I hunted for something for months before finding it on Article and it is exactly right. The wait, however! 5 months! I had almost forgotten I ordered it. "

2017-06-24

LOVE our Sven leather sectional!!

" Had my eye on this sofa for a long time and finally was able to see and sit on one before purchasing. Article is becoming well known here in the midwest! Customer service sent me leather samples and I put them all through testing: chocolate, ketchup, spilled red wine and the leather cleaned off looking like new. Ordering was a breeze and the delivery company couldn't have been more accommodating. I look forward to purchasing again from Article."

Great Company

"I ordered a huge modern lamp from Article. It's gorgeous and modern. Seems like everything they make is QUALITY. "

Love my new chair

"I ordered a chair from Article, and love it! Definitely recommend this company. The shipping was quick and easy, and I couldn't be happier."

2017-06-23

Hassle free. Great quality.

"Great company to deal with. Quick responses. Furniture arrived promptly. Great quality. I couldn't be happier with the result. I will buy again from Article. "

Great Buy!

"Overall great look and feel. There was a slight tear underneath the sofa but overall great construction. The velvet Navy Blue is a great color and perfect or our TV room but so was the green (it was a toss up for us). deliver was fast and great moving company to assist. We wish they had an arm-less chair that we could hook-up in between to extend the length of the sofa - that would have been perfect. Instead we purchased a chair to substitute the difference in length - pending receipt of the chair. Overall, great buy, comfortable seating and easy to work with company and customer service. Thanks!"

Very high quality

"I purchased 4 chairs and a tv table all were great quality "

2017-06-23

Easy to build, looks great

"Took very little time to build the floor lamp and everything worked great and looks great."

Great sofa, great service

"A beautiful yet comfy sofa. The delivery went off without a hitch, and the guys who showed up to deliver went above and beyond—super friendly and helpful. Would recommend both the sofa and the service."

Excellent Quality, Design and Delivery

"I have bought several pieces of furniture from Article including a beautiful leather sectional sofa, 2 patio tables, and 6 chairs. I am very pleased with the quality, design, and delivery which was prompt and courteous. I had hesitated to order online but ARTICLE made the process very easy. I have many compliments from friends when they see the furniture! "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.