Home • Furniture

Customer service: 9.78/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-11-20

November 2017 Purchase of Round Amoeba Coffee Table in Wild Walnut

"The round Amoeba coffee table is really beautiful and is a good quality wood. It was easy to put together (no tools required) and looks great in our home. Article was also really great to work with, we had issues with FedEx for delivery and they had wonderful customer service to help us resolve it. They even called back the next day to make sure everything had been resolved. We were really impressed with them as a company and will definitely be shopping here again!"

Dining Room Furniture + Bench

"After visiting several local Toronto suburb stores and finding everything we saw either cheaply made or just plain boring, we decided to take the plunge and buy "sight unseen" from Article. We called their customer service first to ask a few questions and they were very responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Everything was very well packaged and made of high quality materials. The price was fair and the delivery service was very good as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Article to friends and family. Actually, we already did!

Thank you."

2017-11-19

Excellent Mid Century Online Furniture Company.

"The Mod Chair is comfortable and has an excellent design. The fabric is really beautiful too. I am so pleased. The delivery plan was brilliant: the unscrewed feet were tucked away inside the chair itself!""

2017-11-19

Great furniture and service..!

"I ordered the Matrix chair in blue velvet... and I love it! It's a beautiful chair and perfect size for my compact condo..! Great quality and the colour is exactly as it appears on the picture. The delivery was super speedy (less than 48 hours!) and the chair took 5 minutes to assemble. A perfect finishing piece to a cosy room. Thanks team at Article..!""

Amazing product!

"We love our new sofa! It came quick and their customer service team was incredible. Buying a sofa online can be tricky being that you can’t try it, but this couch is amazing quality and super comfy! Recommend Article and their products 100%!"

Beautiful and a Good Deal

""Buying a chair online has built in anxiety but this Sven chair did not disappoint. I did extensive research and I had found similar items but Sven had all the particulars I was looking for including the firmness. It was everything I could have hoped. Good deal too!""

Ceni Ottoman

"We love our Ceni Ottoman. It is a great addition to our living room. It is comfortable and just the right size. It was delivered within a week. "

2017-11-18

Even better than expected!

"We are thrilled with our new purchases!"

2017-11-18

Better experience than going to a brick n' mortar shop

""Absolutely love my cayenne red colored Burrard sofa! Your agent worked with me on describing the color (to a T) as I could not wait on a swatch. Very good quality, super easy assembly (screw legs into place, even has indents on the fabric to guide you) and delivery was seamless. Thank you!""

Best couch ever!

"Fantastic couch! I love everything about it. High quality, firm but comfortable. Looks exactly like the pictures. Customer service was excellent with timely responses. Can't say enough great things! I'm in love."

Sven Tan Leather Sofa

"Love the sofa. It is quite comfortable. I am a bit disappointed with the color as it is not as vibrant as it is in the picture on line. I was quite pleased with the delivery service. "

2017-11-17

Blush pink is THE colour!

"Our design firm purchased the Matrix side chair in blush pink for an office renovation we are doing. The ordering was simple, delivery time quick and the chair is stunning. It is comfy, with a beautiful plush velvet fabric and pretty walnut colour legs. Fabulous!!-TJG Design Studio"

I love my new Living Room so much, I'm now outfitting my Family Room

"I bought a couch and two arm chairs from Article.com. I can genuinely say that I was blown away by the quality of the pieces and how beautiful they are. They arrived on time and the delivery guys were very friendly and professional. I love the fabrics and generally everything about the quality. The hardware (legs) are really nice and sturdy. "

Love it!

"Excellent! Delivery was quick and love the couch! Beautiful leather. "

Culla Spindle Bed

"Ordered the Culla bed to replace my old Ikea bed and I was not disappointed. It arrived in a timely manner, was easy to assemble and is so wonderfully beautiful and sturdy. I would never hesitate to order from Article in the future."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.