Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Counter Stiols

"I orders four counter stools and couldn't be happier !
Design and function are very important aesthetics. No cookies cutter drains for me, and these fulfilled

Couch is awesome!

"put in an order for a different couch at first (they are all so beautiful looking online) ended up changing my mind to a different one in the end. They were super accommodating and switched it right away. Received my couch within a week of purchasing it. It's beautiful exactly like it shows in the picture super comfy great quality leather and looks great in the room. I will definitely purchase from them again. "

2017-06-24

Awesome product, really long wait times.

"I bought a pouf and it is awesome, quality, and perfect. I hunted for something for months before finding it on Article and it is exactly right. The wait, however! 5 months! I had almost forgotten I ordered it. "

2017-06-24

LOVE our Sven leather sectional!!

" Had my eye on this sofa for a long time and finally was able to see and sit on one before purchasing. Article is becoming well known here in the midwest! Customer service sent me leather samples and I put them all through testing: chocolate, ketchup, spilled red wine and the leather cleaned off looking like new. Ordering was a breeze and the delivery company couldn't have been more accommodating. I look forward to purchasing again from Article."

Great Company

"I ordered a huge modern lamp from Article. It's gorgeous and modern. Seems like everything they make is QUALITY. "

Love my new chair

"I ordered a chair from Article, and love it! Definitely recommend this company. The shipping was quick and easy, and I couldn't be happier."

2017-06-23

Hassle free. Great quality.

"Great company to deal with. Quick responses. Furniture arrived promptly. Great quality. I couldn't be happier with the result. I will buy again from Article. "

Great Buy!

"Overall great look and feel. There was a slight tear underneath the sofa but overall great construction. The velvet Navy Blue is a great color and perfect or our TV room but so was the green (it was a toss up for us). deliver was fast and great moving company to assist. We wish they had an arm-less chair that we could hook-up in between to extend the length of the sofa - that would have been perfect. Instead we purchased a chair to substitute the difference in length - pending receipt of the chair. Overall, great buy, comfortable seating and easy to work with company and customer service. Thanks!"

Very high quality

"I purchased 4 chairs and a tv table all were great quality "

2017-06-23

Easy to build, looks great

"Took very little time to build the floor lamp and everything worked great and looks great."

Great sofa, great service

"A beautiful yet comfy sofa. The delivery went off without a hitch, and the guys who showed up to deliver went above and beyond—super friendly and helpful. Would recommend both the sofa and the service."

Excellent Quality, Design and Delivery

"I have bought several pieces of furniture from Article including a beautiful leather sectional sofa, 2 patio tables, and 6 chairs. I am very pleased with the quality, design, and delivery which was prompt and courteous. I had hesitated to order online but ARTICLE made the process very easy. I have many compliments from friends when they see the furniture! "

Highly recommended

"I'm truly happy about the quality of the product, and more than that the customer service. Packaging, delivery and prompt response from customer service they were all satisfactory. I highly recommend this chair for those who like modern style, good quality product"

Coffee Table

"My table arrived yesterday. I love it. It was extremely well packaged, no damage issues! It was also very easy to assemble. As a matter of fact, it probably took longer to get it out of the packaging that it did to assemble it. Thank you, I am very pleased with my first purchase from Article. It looks lovely in my living room.""

Damages to Apartment and Sofa during Delivery

"After reading the positive reviews on this site and on Article.com, I was confident that I made the correct choice in selecting the Ceni sofa. However, during delivery today, the movers severely damaged four various walls/ corners of my apartment leaving many dents/ scrapes throughout. Furthermore, the sofa legs and wooden frame were damaged (likely due to the miscare of the movers against the walls). My experience with Article has been horrible and now am awaiting what customer service will do. I am sure others have had positive experiences with Article; however, if you have a smaller apartment (mine is 800+ square feet), I would advise you stay away as the damages done to your apartment are more trouble than it's worth.

EDIT: Both the moving company and Article contacted me today to discuss what they can do in order to make the situation better. Both parties acknowledged that in this particular instance, the move was not handled well and were very courteous and professional. I am now waiting for them to come fix the damages to the walls and provide me with a touch up kit/ credit for the damages. I will provide another update once this has been completed.

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2017

A rep from Article, article.duncan, has responded

“Doug,

Thank you for taking the time to return and update your review. Since you made that update I believe we have addressed all of the issues you raised. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should there be anything else that we can help out with in future.

Duncan Blair
Director of Marketing
Article”

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.