article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.55/10
Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Great Experience

"Furniture arrived exactly as described. No issues with delivery."

Wow, what a beauty

"Love this sofa. The swatches were accurate and delivered quickly, with personal follow-up email. We ordered sofa from a mobile device with ease. Delivery was scheduled and completed within a 2 week window which is amazingly fast for furniture. We chose to have delivery inside house, but that we would unpack ourselves. Kids played with the giant box for over a week, while we enjoyed our next sofa. Comfortable, gorgeous, statement piece, and at a great price. Thank you, Article!"

Quality Furniture, Fast

"We've purchased the Conan Round Table, the Licorice Dining Chairs, and two Torched Black Table Lamps and we love them all! The customer service has been nothing but excellent, and everything arrived quickly. We are thrilled to have found amazing quality pieces for these prices!"

Love My Sofa!

"I love love my sofa! Legs were easy to put on and quality is top of the line. So many compliments already! "

2018-02-20

Client satisfaction at the heart of this seller

"I had ordered a lamp which was stolen right of the porch. Thanks to the delivery company just leaving in full view. I called the company and the person who took my called ordered a replacement right away and this time asked for a signature. Everything was done professionally and all my questions were answered. I will definitely order again. "

Ceni Couch

"I was very impressed with Article. After I contacted them about a sale less than a month into our purchase, they refunded us the sale price. Big fan of both Article and this couch! The ceni couch is firm and stylish. Love it!"

Very happy with the Madera Sideboard

"Quality and customer service at Article are both top notch. Delivery team scheduled our delivery promptly after we made the purchase and were so friendly and helpful. One of the doors on the sideboard wasn't shutting all the way and the article customer service team quickly helped us fix the ghost door with simple instructions. The Madera sideboard is beautiful and just what we wanted in our living room. Will definitely be purchasing from Article again, and would recommend it to anyone considering it. "

2018-02-19

Love our couch and ottoman!

"We had purchased the walnut sideboard from Article when we first bought our house and loved it. Although we were a little wary purchasing a couch online, their restocking policy was generous enough we were willing to take chance on buying a couch we've never sat on before. We love everything article and are always checking their portolio for new additions!"

2018-02-19

Never going to walk into a store to buy furniture again

"Everything from the purchasing to delivery was seamless and we love the product. I will be buying my furniture from Article.."

Sven Lounge Chair + Sede Bar Stools

"Both selections are a hit with my client and myself. The chair is just as pictured, well crafted, and a beautiful addition to the interior styling. Bar stools are very comfortable and just as well received. Would purchase again!"

2018-02-18

Great quality, service and price!

"This company has changed the furniture industry. Their model is genius and I love it. I live in a more remote community and as a result it’s hard to find good furniture. But the $49 delivery made it a no brainer. No complaints. They did everything right for me. I will for sure be buying again. "

great sofa!

"easy delivery, awesome sofa, beautiful color! 109408"

Awesome experience.

"Easy to order online; and it seemed it was delivered the next day - so fast. "

Article Chairs

"Love our chairs from Article. Although I was hesitant to buy something offline without seeing it in person, Article's liberal return policy gave me the push I needed to go ahead and order the chairs. When they arrived, they were easy to assemble. The photos and measurements online were very accurate. We love our purchases and will be telling all of our friends about our positive experience with Article."

2018-02-18

In love with my new chairs.

"My husband and I recently purchased six dining room chairs from article. We were a bit nervous to buy furniture we’d never sat in but when they arrived we were so happy that they lived up to our expectations and more. The quality is great, they look amazing, we are so happy! "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.