Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-11-17

Blush pink is THE colour!

"Our design firm purchased the Matrix side chair in blush pink for an office renovation we are doing. The ordering was simple, delivery time quick and the chair is stunning. It is comfy, with a beautiful plush velvet fabric and pretty walnut colour legs. Fabulous!!-TJG Design Studio"

I love my new Living Room so much, I'm now outfitting my Family Room

"I bought a couch and two arm chairs from Article.com. I can genuinely say that I was blown away by the quality of the pieces and how beautiful they are. They arrived on time and the delivery guys were very friendly and professional. I love the fabrics and generally everything about the quality. The hardware (legs) are really nice and sturdy. "

Love it!

"Excellent! Delivery was quick and love the couch! Beautiful leather. "

Culla Spindle Bed

"Ordered the Culla bed to replace my old Ikea bed and I was not disappointed. It arrived in a timely manner, was easy to assemble and is so wonderfully beautiful and sturdy. I would never hesitate to order from Article in the future."

New Lamps!

"I ordered two lamps and both are beautiful and high quality. "

2017-11-16

The easiest part of my move!!!!

"What a great experience - simple, easy customer service, fast delivery, easy assembly, and fantastic product. What's not to praise!?"

2017-11-16

Great Chair!

"I love my new chair so far! It seems to be of higher quality than furniture I’ve purchased from Ikea and World Market. I’m a therapist and it’s comfortable for long periods. I appreciate the high back and supportive cushion. This was my first purchase from Artcile and I would definitely buy from then again or recommend this chair to a friend. It took a bit longer than expected to arrive, but it was worth the wait! "

2017-11-15

Great furniture! (not built for tall people)

"We bought two sofas and two chairs from Article and are very happy with them all. They are very comfortable and very stylish. My only warning would be that the furniture is not built to scale for tall people. We have two sons that are 6'6" and 6'7" and they do not sit comfortably on the sofa or chairs. Too bad for them but than we have very large family room furniture so they can sit there while the rest of the family is sitting in the living room. lol"

I love my Article sofa!

"I was a little nervous to make such a large purchase online, without first seeing the product or its dimensions, but i couldn't be happier with my choice! I got the Sven Sofa in Cascadia blue. I love this sofa! First of all, the colour is gorgeous. It's actually a bit deeper and richer than it appears on the website... It makes my living room feel so luxe and classy! But not only is it pretty, it's also just really comfortable. I loove how wide the seat is! So much leg room for the long-legged people in your life. Assembly was super easy - you literally just have to screw the legs on. It took all of two minutes. BUT it does give off a bit of a chemical smell that is perceptible for a couple of weeks after unpacking, but it's not unbearable.

I opted for white glove shipping, because I live on the third floor of an apartment building, and I wasn't about to schlep a 7 foot sofa three floors up by myself. It was a breeze - they called me when they were 20 mins away from my apartment, and I was able to run home and receive the couch!

Poor communication

"I placed an order on 10/29 for multiple pieces of furniture. I received an order confirmation at the time of the order, with an ETA of 11/9 - 11/17. I received no updates until 11/13 after I emailed an inquiry. Apparently my order was delayed, but I did not received a notification. I am disappointed that after spending thousands of dollars, a courtesy email or even a call regarding status of order could not be made.

article.tony from Article has responded
Posted Nov-17-2017

“Hi Meveshni,

I am very sorry about the miscommunication around your order. Both our delivery partner and members of our team have attempted calling over the last 48 hours and have left voicemail messages. We were hoping to be able to arrange delivery today.

Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. We would love to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

Best,
Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care
Article”

2017-11-14

Sitka!

"We are so happy with this purchase. Ordered thunder grey sitka couch and two citrine happy chairs in early October after a quick call to a helpful customer service rep with some questions. Our shipment arrived in Ontario five days later! The shippers were efficient and the delivery people really helpful (carried it down a double set of stairs and passed through our living room window!) The furniture looks great and is good quality. Definitely recommend. "

2017-11-14

Loving Article

"Buying the Sven sofa from article was a great experience. I was a little nervous because I had not seen the sofas in real life. But when they arrived they were even more perfect than in the pictures. The color is beautiful. They are comfortable and they are so easy to move and to set up. I will definitely buy more furniture from article in the future!"

Great experience with Article

"I bought the Sven leather armchair in charme tan & it is fantastic. It is so comfortable and beautiful. The leather is great - soft & of a high quality . I had a great experience with Article's customer service while ordering over the phone. The chair arrived within 5 days and delivery to a city condo was a breeze. I would not hesitate to order from Article again."

2017-11-13

Great products and great customer service

"I was a bit unsure about buying furniture online but finally bit the bullet and ordered a couch, two chairs and a shelf after lots of comparison shopping. Very happy with the quality of the items and they arrived promptly. I had a little scratch on the shelf but the customer service team addressed the problem right away and send a touch up kit. Would definitely buy from Article.com again"

2017-11-13

Ceni Loveseat - Fantastic!!

""The loveseat arrived just as it was described. We are very happy with it and are considering purchasing a second loveseat.""

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.