Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Great Service from Article

"I had a great experience for my first purchase from Article. The couch we ordered came assembled and in great condition! Also, originally there were issues with the delivery time but I sent in an email to Article support and not only did they get back to me quickly and resolve the issue, they helped me work with the moving company to move up the delivery date! So helpful and the couch is beautiful and comfy to boot! "

Forever Article.ca

"Thank you Article Team!
We have ordered several items on two different occasions. We are delighted on every level with your organization -quality of product, price value and customer service. We highly recommend it! We have actually talked to all of our friends about you and encourage them to purchase! We know they won't be dissapointed.
Bravo for it all!

Love our new sofa!

"We love the sofa (Timber- blue spruce)! The color is beautiful - the perfect amount of unique color but in a way that's not overly bright (so it's a good compromise with my husband, who prefers neutrals). It's incredibly comfortable and was very quick to ship - the only issue we had was with the local shipper, who took longer to deliver it to our home than it took for Article to get it to him. We also chose the option to have the box brought into our living room, but to assemble ourselves - assembly was incredibly easy for 2 people."

Great service, excellent products

"Purchased an Echo Oxford Sofa from Article, and it arrived very timely. Scheduling the delivery was easy as I was contacted via phone to pick a day and time. The sofa is extremely comfortable and looks gorgeous. The leather has a very natural, visually appealing look to it. The seat cushions are firm and supportive, with enough give to be pleasant; the back cushions are very soft and have a good depth to them. Putting it together is extremely simple (requires four legs to be screwed on) and the construction seems very sturdy and durable. Three people can be seated very spaciously, and four people can fit fine as well, albeit more snugly. My only complaint is that the stitching in an area of one pillow has part of an orange thread visible, which is obviously not meant to be. Aside from this, I would recommend it to anyone wanting a condo-style, modern leather sofa, and I would recommend Article as this is an amazing product for a reasonably good price.

Since then, I have purchased an Amoeba coffee table from Article, and had to perform an exchange as I decided I wanted the product in a larger size. The customer service team is extremely helpful and responsive, and only charged me for shipping the new product, not charging me at all for the pickup of the product I was returning. FedEx came to pick the old table up, and the new one was delivered swiftly a few days later.

This company sells extremely premium products for great prices and has excellent, responsive customer service.

Perfect table

""LOVE the table - bought it for the dock at our cottage. Perfect grey/white colouring for a dock and water - and it's super strong so I can see it doubling as a bench! It also isn't going to blow away any time soon! We were also super impressed with the five day turn-around (delivered right to our cottage marina) and extremely easy (4 screws) to mount the legs. Top marks!! ""

Sven Charme Tan Chair

"Beautiful chair - color in person is lighter but it is a gorgeous piece. Very happy with it and the overall customer service experience! Had a small cut in the side from shipping when delivered. The Article team was able to resolve the issue very quickly based on my feedback and our preferences. Will order from this company again."

2017-06-27

Fabulous!

""Love this sofa...and so comfortable. Looks a lot more expensive than it was and it looks just like the picture. It arrived within 2 weeks. The only complaint I have is that the back cushions could have been leather front and back since they are loose cushions. I don't like seeing the lining if the cushion is flipped forward. The leather covers the top one third of the back. I will order a second one for my living room because it is a great value for the price and the lines are perfect."

Los Angeles
2017-06-27

Mara Walnut Coffee Table

""Love this table! It goes perfectly with my new Ceni sofa. It was a little bit of a challenge to assemble because the predrilled holes I needed to attach the legs to were not perfectly lined up. I was able to assemble the table without a power screwdriver, but that would have been helpful. Be sure to tighten the legs completely; this helps make the table sturdy. I went back and retightened the legs three times before I felt it was good, hence the need for the power screwdriver. Otherwise, I love, love, love this table!"

2017-06-26

That was fast!

"I love everything about my new sofa, from the easy order and quick delivery, to the quality of construction and comfort. I cannot believe that my Sunday order was a couch in my living room that I was comfortably lounging on Wednesday afternoon. Thanks, Article team. Nothing but praise on this end."

2017-06-26

Awesome Service and Product

"Wow!! I am so happy with the 3 Sede thunder gray counter stools we ordered. They fit our space perfectly and are very comfortable to sit on. Thanks, Article. I'll be back."

Love it!

"Our couch looks amazing in our living room, the leather is high quality and it feels and smells amazing. Delivery was fast and easy! "

mrsteak's Avatar

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

100% Happy!

"Bought 2 Citrus DOT outdoor dining chairs. Great chairs, nice craftsmanship, fast shipping, couldn't be happier! Will purchase again from these guys!"

$400 to return my couch

"After ordering and returning 2 couches, I'd flat out recommend NEVER ordering furniture online without using it first. It's not strictly Article's fault. the quality is not bad, but the sizing is bizarre for my body. And Article's return policies are unbelievably bad. I tried out 2 couches, neither worked for me. Guess what it cost? $400 dollars. And that's after I got them to reduce the costs. If you do buy and return, make sure to keep the box. They charged me $150 for a cardboard box, which I don't recall seeing anywhere on their website.

Bottom line: Don't buy furniture online without trying it first unless you're super not picky about what you get.

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2017

A rep from Article, article.tony, has responded

“Hi Jordan,

Having reviewed your previous communications with our team, I can see that we initially sent you an Anton sofa. You worked with our team to exchange that for a Sven, and we waived the re-boxing fee for that sofa exchange. You then asked to return the Sven and our team charged the re-boxing fee as you had previously been notified about it (on the first sofa exchange). We did however agree to waive the return shipping fee.

Ultimately, we want to help you find a sofa that you love. One of my team members has attempted to get in touch with you via email and phone over the last few days. We'd love to hear the reasons that the Anton and Sven were not right for you, and help you find your perfect sofa. We'd also be more than happy to apply the charges you have paid to date against that perfect sofa. I hope that we hear from you soon.

The best way to evaluate if furniture is perfect for you is in your own home, and we know that sometimes things don't work out quite as you had imagined. Because of this we aim to make our return policies fair, and to explain them clearly. As a result of your feedback we will be reviewing our communications to ensure that this is the case.

Best,
Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care
Article”

Blue Velvet Ottoman

"Love my new ottoman! This was my first time ordering from Article and I am SOLD. The ottoman arrived promptly and well packaged. The fabric is both velvety soft yet durable. I was so impressed I immediately ordered the Sven Chairs in Green Grass. Can't wait for them to arrive!"

2017-06-24

Great furniture for a reasonable price

"I bought a bed, a couch and a floor lamp. I love all three pieces. All pieces are made of high quality materials, and are very stylish. The price tag is very reasonable for the quality of the furniture. Would recommend to a friend. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.