Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.54/10
Customer service: 9.78/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-11-29

Really great sofa - reasonable too

"It really was a great sofa. Reasonable cost. The Quatro is what we got - the back is thick enough that you can lay on that too and have like two levels of places to sit. Interesting, modern, well constructed, reasonable cost. "

2017-11-29

Hanging copper pots

"Beautiful, just like the picture! And I loved that this was a set of two. The chain was comically long, but easy to adjust with pliers"

Top-notch!

"Extremely pleased with the Article furniture we just received. Everything was well packaged for delivery and the quality of the wood is top notch. We will definitely be purchasing from them again and would recommend to anyone. Thanks for making our room look wonderful!"

Beautiful Product, Above and Beyond Delivery

"My Sven sofa arrived promptly within the delivery window given. My loft space does not have a freight elevator and my beautiful new sofa was about 4 inches too large for the regular elevator. The delivery personnel helped move the enormous box up to the second floor and installed it, as promised, in my living room. Once unboxed, the sofa legs were easy to install and I adore the piece."

Amazing products & service

"It was our first time ordering furniture online. I think we had our items in the cart for over month... afraid to buy furniture without actually seeing or touching it. We did our research on Article and were confident in finally making the purchase. The delivery arrived two days before the earliest expected date of arrival, which was a very pleasant surprise. Everything arrived in excellent condition and fit perfectly in our home. In fact, everything was actually nicer or better made than we expected. The silver Article badges on the Sede chairs are a nice touch! We will happily recommend and continue to shop from Article. Thank you for your excellent service and attainable products. ""

A lovely sofa

"I love this sofa. The color is perfect and it was packaged beautifully. The price is very fair; it looks like it cost much more ! It is firm but very comfortable!"

2017-11-28

They treat their throw pillows like they treat their most expensive furniture.

"I ordered the Lucca throw pillows on Thanksgiving and they arrived the next Tues, which is really fast given the weekend and how busy they must be this time of year. Throw pillows are about the cheapest things you can get from Article, although still expensive for some feathers and fabric. I didn't expect very much-- toss the pillows in a bag and send it over for me to fluff up. Much to my surprise, the throw pillows showed up in a thick 24 x 24 x 12 inch cardboard box, with each gorgeous pillow individually wrapped in styrofoam sheets. The best part was that they were already fluffed up. WHAT? How does a company take that much care to send their throw pillows like they were made of the finest gold? I love them!

My only regret, I didn't get more pillows!

Alchemy Cinder Gray Dining Chair

"I absolutely LOVE my chairs. I had to wait four months which wasn't ideal, but it was worth the wait. They are comfy and stylish :) Great quality for the price as well"

Love My Seno Walnut Table and Zola Chairs

"The Seno walnut dining table is perfection. Its mid-century modern elegance and its rich walnut material exceeded my expectations. The craftsmanship is second to none, and it was fairly easy to put together. And the Zola chairs complement the Seno table very nicely. They are equally well made. The only challenge is in putting the chairs together. There is a section where the hex key only goes around like 45 degrees, so you have to turn, take the hex key out, reposition, turn, take the hex key out, etc. But all in all, I'm very satisfied with my purchase, and everything arrive undamaged, so they packed the items very well"

2017-11-27

Excellent products with good price

"We ordered two Chanel Volcanic Gray Dining Armchair. We like them very much as they are very comfortable even though the height of the back is low. We use them for working chairs. My husband doesn't feel tired after sitting this chair for many hours.

Gorgeous merchandise

"We just keep buying items- sofas, loveseats, coffee table, dining table and side chairs! beautifully crafted, good quality items! "

Happy client!

"Great service! Super easy and simple process. Delivery was made even earlier then expected. Delivery is not expensive and was well-made; the delivery guys even helped us bring the sofa inside our home! Thank you Article, I love my new sofa! :)"

2017-11-26

Great product matched by excellent customer service

"I love the counter stools we ordered - they are well made and beautifully designed. As for customer service: absolutely outstanding. I had to exchange the stools (I ordered the wrong height), and Article made the whole process really easy. Thank you!""

Almost Exactly Perfect

""I can only say excellent given the quality of the furniture and the price. Until I began looking for oval tables, I didn’t know how rare they were, the Conan is one of limited selection across multiple retailers, that said, my Conan table and Zola chairs came just as advertised and compliment each other and my dining area so beautifully - spatially and aesthetically. If I were to express a critical note, I would say that the table top might be a quarter to one third of an inch thicker, the leanness of the table top fights with the size of the plank and the weight of the legs. There seems something slightly “off”. That may compromise the original design but to my eye and user experience it asks for a little for “balance” and statement. Since I have had the table for only 10 days, it may, as is, grow on me. This is hardly a negative criticism, merely my first impression. The build quality of both the chairs and tables is impeccable and the detailing on the table top is flawlessly executed and in its visual volume, draws one in but never dominates. A grace note. ""

Amazing Service

"What an incredible experience dealing with Article. My seno media is beautiful and the quality is even better than expected. What really amazed me was your service. From ease of ordering to delivery every step of the sale was so effortless. Your reps went out of their way to deliver my product even after a screw up on my part and missing my scheduled delivery date. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.