Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Article is Awesome!

"I love this company! Great quality, communication, and in-house delivery service exceeded expectations! Thank you!"

2017-07-13

Great furniture and great service

"The sectional I purchased is great -- very comfortable and well-built. The amount of cushions on this piece of furniture is impressive and they are very supportive.
But apart from the furniture itself, the entire process of selecting and ordering this sectional was fantastic. I initially contacted Article via their "Chat" function and asked some questions about the furniture and availability, to which I received immediate feedback and helpful information. When I finally decided which item I wanted, I had a very smooth ordering process and quick responses regarding a requested shipment delay. Even though I had made the purchase and sent the request outside of business hours over a weekend, I received a confirmation call first-thing the following Monday morning. Both Article and the shipping service were very flexible with the shipment and delivery, and I was pleased to have the item delivered promptly!

I'm in love with Sven

"We Love our beautiful new Sven sectional. I was so stressed about ordering such a big part of our living room online, I made several phone calls and tons of emails and every service person I spoke with was so knowledgeable and patient with me. Once our new sectional was delivered and in place we fell head over heels in love. It is glamours and comfortable with just the perfect amount of support. I will be ordering from this company again and telling all my friends and family that this is a company that delivers not only quality furniture at a good price but also has a service department that makes this process stress free. I haven't had service like this from any furniture company ever....and as a retired interior designer so I have worked with quite a few!!! A big THANK YOU to all the "Particles" that helped me get over the fear of ordering online."

Superb!

"We got the Cirrus velvet sofa, and it is amazing. The velvet fabric is very nice in both light and shade. The sofa is not too soft or too firm. We could not be happier with our purchase."

Very nice furniture

"All my purchases came very quickly and look great. "

2017-07-12

Great products and service

"The sofa I ordered was exactly what I wanted, excellent quality and very competively priced. The delivery team were more than helpful and their customer service was great."

2017-07-11

So, so happy with my purchase

This is more than I could have asked for. Buying sight unseen from the internet can always be nerve racking, but when I started taking everything out of the boxes I was relieved. Everything looks just as it does in the pictures, it's comfortable, and fits perfectly in our living room with just the right feel.

Amazing Furniture

"The Nirvana sofa is genuinely the couch of my dreams. I've always wanted a sharp looking cognac leather couch, but one that was actually comfortable. It's hard finding sofa's that covers both sides of the spectrum, comfortable, and stylish. This one has both in spades. The soft leather and cushions just allow you to sink in, and the beautiful color and shape look great in my living room. Could not be happier."

Article is the Best!

"I am very pleased with the way it was packaged and delivered! Also a beautiful sofa and very comfy! Although next time (which there will 100% be a next time in the near future!) I am going to pay the extra fifty bucks to have it delivered in the room! The sofa was heavier than I would have thought it'd be and I live on the top floor of my building!"

2017-07-07

Met hopes and expectations!

"Sven sofa looks just as pictured. It's not too soft and not too hard. Very comfy. We love it. The same thing can be said about the sede chairs, however one was damaged. The response from the service department was very quick and friendly. We love the chairs so now ordered a total of six. Hope they all come intact. Can't wait to see them at our table. Also delivery was very easy and convenient to work with. ""

2017-07-07

Sven Sofa

""Absolutely love our new couch! This is our first leather couch we have owned so I was a little hesitant at first but I'm so happy we made the switch. The color is beautiful and the leather is buttery soft! Will definitely be ordering more things from the site. Thank you!""

Emil Article Quartz Rose Sofa

"Superb style, exquisite lines and sheek fabric and colour!"

Love it!

"We love our Texa rug for our bedroom! It is super soft and cozy - perfect for the first bare-toed step on the floor each morning"

Alcott Charme sofa chocolate

"Product came in exactly at time delivery was scheduled and the Alcott Charme sofa in chocolate looked exactly as depicted. Leather matched the sample. The leather was a bit dry but I conditioned it and it looks great. The sofa cushions have already started to demonstrate a bit of sagging after first few sit-downs, but we were looking for a worn-in type of sofa so it is good for our use. Very impressed with Article, look forward to purchasing from them again. "

Outstanding furniture

"Great experience with Article! I love the couches and tables I ordered (Ceni Volcanic Gray Sofa, Ceni Volcanic Gray Loveseat, Amoeba Wild Walnut Coffee Table, Amoeba Wild Walnut End Table). They arrived on time and in perfect condition, and they looked every bit as cool as they did online. Order with confidence. I will definitely use Article again in the future.

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.