article.com

Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-02-25

Amazing experience

"I was skeptical to make a purchase online especially for the furniture because I need the physically see it first. However, I decided to give this a shot. Delivery process was very fast and efficient. I’m very please with the purchased. "

2018-02-25

Great delivery, great packaging, and great quality!

"We bought a Cafe table. It came perfectly packaged to avoid damage, delivery was earlier than expected, and the quality of the table is great! Will purchase again from Article!"

2018-02-24

Great service plus awesome products

"The first couch I purchased was beautiful but not as comfortable for my lifestyle. I wanted a more relaxed feel. When I wrote a review for that first couch, Megan immediately reached out to me to help me find a solution to make sure I loved my Article experience! I’m so beyond impressed and love my new couch that we decided was more suitable. I’ve been telling EVERYONE how amazing the service is."

Perfect Apartment Chairs

"Love my new svelti dining room chairs. They were so affordable, and have a beautiful minimal design that works well in my living room/dining room combo in my apartment "

Article is the best!

"For a year I’ve been planning my retirement and furnishing my new house in my mind. I discovered Article on line and loved the look, read all the reviews and compared pricing of other companies. This is the first time I have EVER had all new furniture, and I decided to get all my main pieces from Article. I was nervous about buying without seeing, but took a chance. The Sven sofa came first, gorgeous leather and top quality. From there I went on to the Claris coffee table and Loopi rug. All items in my opinion are beautifully made and look fabulous. I would highly recommend this company, the service is great and website easy to use. You cannot go wrong,if you want solid, well-made furniture without spending a fortune Article is what you want!"

Amazing service!

"I ordered the king culla bed and had a great experience with article. Staff communications were fantastic and got my order quicker than I expected. Great furniture and company to deal with. Only problem as that I want to buy more now :)"

Great product & great experience

"About a month ago I ordered four Sede counter height chairs. The ordering process was so easy and I received great notifications along the way from ordering to arrival. They took less time to ship than anticipate, and than they estimated for me, which is always great. When the chairs arrived they were packaged wonderfully so no damage was done. They are fabulous quality. They’re sturdy and look very great colours, matching what I saw online. I would recommend these chairs and Article as a whole! I will be ordering from them again I’m sure. "

Furniture purchase from Article

"I recently purchased two Horizon benches and a Loopi rug from Article. I could not be happier with the purchase of the items. The photographs on the website are exactly what the items look like in person and the quality is exceptional. Ordering was simple and delivery exceeded my expectations. First time buyer, life time customer."

2018-02-23

Great desk chair without breaking the bank

"I'm so so happy with my Svelti Aloe Green Office Chair! It arrived super fast, and it was so easy to put together by myself. The aloe color is even better in person. "

Restoring Faith in Online Shopping

"I've done a lot of shopping online for furniture in the past two years, and although I was initially allured by the cost savings, I quickly became jaded with the process and products I had received. I had vowed to never go that route again when a colleague implored that I give Article a try. I'm glad I did to say the least. The online shopping experience, ordering, shipping and delivery were all pretty much perfect. Better yet still the quality of the products far exceeded what I had come to expect from online re-sellers. By a long shot.

I'm a stickler for detail so when a product arrives at my house and even the packaging is super impressive, you've got my attention. I ordered two items, a Nord chair and the Amoeba table. Both far exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and aesthetic appeal. They're both beautiful and really well made. I couldn't be happier with these purchases and the entire process.

A guitar maker once told me if you want to get a quick impression of the quality of a guitar look at the inside of it. Only someone that truly cares takes the time to finish the inside because nobody will ever see it. With this in mind I'll finish by saying I looked at the unseen parts of the products I ordered from Article and was happy to note they had been finished perfectly, as if they were going to be on display. A little brass Article crest can be found on the underside of that simple little table I ordered, tucked away where only I will ever see it, as if to say, we did our best. And they did. Well done Article.

2018-02-22

Excellent shopping experience and excellent products

"Article offers dozens of beautiful products for (reasonably) affordable prices. The shipping was much faster than I expected, and the couch I bought is well-crafted and very comfortable (and hopefully will get even more comfortable as I spend more time on it). Rug was great too—and a great price!"

Excellent Customer Serivce

"The furniture is great quality and very beautiful. One of our items was damaged during shipping, but Article's customer service was incredibly helpful and prompt in processing a replacement. We are very happy with Article overall! "

Absolutely Wonderful

"I absolutely love this company. I had ordered something that was not going to be available for a few weeks like it has stated on the page so I decided to get it in a different color. I called the next day to cancel the previous item and the customer service representative refunded me by second shipping cost without even being asked and cancelled the original chair. Great customer service. The quality and design of the two items I received were amazing. "

2018-02-21

Great hassle free leather couch at a great price

"My wife and I ordered a leather couch from Article, which was a bit daunting---we were nervous that it might not be comfortable. However, when the couch arrived, the delivery men were very helpful in moving the couch into our apartment, and even offered to dispose of the packing material for us. (The one caveat was that packing material was needed for any returns; if they disposed of it, then replacing it for a return would cost ~$100.)

The couch arrived and is very comfortable and looks beautiful in our space. I'm pretty tall, 6'3" and hate low, slumpy, amorphous couches and couches without back support. Despite the back being lower than our old sleeper sofa, the Article sofa is very comfortable and gives good back support and is the perfect balance of firm and plush. We're so happy we took a chance on Article!

2018-02-21

Awesome Stuff

"The products on Article are great and I was enthused to learn that their customer service is too. My chair arrived promptly with multiple phone calls to let me know when to expect it. I reached out to customer service about a status update and they were super friendly and replied after hours. The quality of my chair surpassed my expectations and it's extremely comfortable, well made too. 10/10 would recommend! "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.