Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Burrard Graphite Grey Sofa

"Loved the style and feel of the Burrard sofa! The look is classic with midcentury appeal yet modernized with the slim arms and base. I'm truly happy with the firmness of the sofa and the sitting height. "

Perfect

"I purchased the Sven Intuition 72" gray sofa for my small living room and it is perfect. It's very comfortable and so soft. I just love it."

In love with Sven

"I had been to multiple furniture stores and sat on hundreds of couches, and of those only a few were comfortable to me. I was super scared to purchase this couch without trying it out in person but it was exactly what I was looking for so I went for it. In love. The leather is so soft, the color is gorgeous, and it is so comfy!!! There is enough room for the whole family to lounge on it. Customer service was amazing in helping me figure out which configuration I needed. The quality of this couch for the price is unbeatable! Thank you Article!!!"

Excellent!

"Bought two stools - very sturdy, good quality and beautiful!! Get lots of compliments on them "

2017-07-20

Sven Charme Sofa

"LOVE my sven charme tan sofa. First, it arrived in less than a week! I put the legs on it in 5 min and moved it into the living room in no time. This couch is sophisticated comfort. The bolster are an added touch of style that ice it's cake. People immediately walk in and comment on the couch - where did I get it? Love the style! When they sit down, they (and we) are equally impressed with the level of firmness and comfort too. The pillows remain upright and the single bottom cushion makes this couch so sleek! Couldn't be more pleased with this couch!!"

2017-07-20

Amazing Seno Sideboard and extendable dining table!

""We are thrilled with our recent purchase of the Seno Sideboard and the Seno extendable dining table. Service was fantastic and the items were delivered within the timeline that was stated upon ordering. The delivery couldn't have been easier and they worked around the small window we had to be home to accept the delivery! Quality of the pieces is incredible! Honestly, couldn't be happier with how solid and beautiful these pieces are. Would highly recommend and will definitely be using article for additional purchases!""

Lanna Sheepskin Throw

"The Lanna Sheepskin Throw we purchased for our baby's room is everything we'd hope it would be. It's soft to the touch and the perfect size for placing on the seat of my Grandmothers vintage rocking chair. The soft backing keeps it from slipping on the wood and the quality of the died sheepskin is so nice. Even after a few weekd of usage it hasn't faded or shed."

Beautiful dining room

"Following a house fire and a frustrating 7 month journey since, I am thrilled to have received my beautiful new dining room furniture. Customer service answered my questions on line and the delivery service was perfect. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Article to anyone!"

Excellent Quality and Customer Service

"The color and style are amazing. The quality is awesome. Every interaction with customer service was top-notch. Thank you!"

Beautiful, comfortable Sven

"Our leather sectional looks great in the space and is made of high quality leather. Great for lounging or napping. "

Love this couch!

"We bought the Sven couch, and it is a dream. ****, chic, and so comfy. Delivery was easy. "

Burrard Seasalt Gray Left Sectional Sofa Purchase

"This is the first time I bought anything from this company. We knew what we wanted. It looked right on the internet. At first we thought buying a sectional on the internet was chancy at best. However, we love it. Great price. Great quality. Nice materials. Well made. Professional packaging. Prompt and friendly delivery. No hassles. An excellent shopping experience."

Im In Love!!!!

"I Purchased the sven sofa in Cascadia blue and the matching ottoman.. all I can say is that I am in love with both pieces and have received so many compliments. When you walk into the room right away they make a bold statement. The entire process went incredibly well. I contacted them a few times to order swatches (which were at no cost) and to have the shipping box dimensions as well as to confirm my shipping date. They were so helpful and wonderful, a better experience than any brick and mortar furniture store. I asked to have my order delayed until after July 1st, and on July 2nd it was at my door. After reading all the reviews and doing so many hours of research I am much more informed about my pieces than if I would have sat on the sofa for 2 minutes and said I like it and bought it. I highly recommend anyone to shop at article. "

2017-07-17

Awesome Bookcase

"We got the archive walnut bookcase, the wide one. We love it! It's solidly built, easy to put together, and came with all the mounting hardware we needed to mount it to the wall. We have it in our dining room to display cookbooks and cast iron cookware. It's gorgeous, simple, and very sturdy."

2017-07-17

New family heirloom

"Our new walnut extendable dining table is perfect for our new kitchen remodel. It will easily seat our large family at holiday gatherings, and is a great price compared to what you'd pay for something mid-century modern in style at a retail store. Delivery was a cinch, on time and courteous. Assembly was easy and as other reviewers have also said, it looks just like it did online. Highly recommend article for furniture purchases. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.