article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.56/10
Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Magnificent Mara!

"Our first purchase from Article was the marble MARA table. The height and dimensions are just right paired with Tatami cushions for floor dining and the marble's beautiful veining gives an elegance to this casual style of dining. The total experience from online chat assistance to the careful packaging and expedient shipping was above and beyond the expected. "

Excellent Quality and Price Point

"I ordered two small rugs, a standing lamp and a desk chair from Article. The quality is impeccable and the price point can't be beat! They shipped my items to me in a timely manner and assembly for the chair and lamp were a snap. I will definitely be ordering from them again!"

Mara Coffee Table

"The item was shipped very fast and assembly was a breeze."

Awesome!

"Really great item and easy delivery."

Beautiful Coffee Table!

"We ordered the Mara Marble Coffee table and love it! The product was great and came fast! Super easy to assemble! "

Sven Velvet Sectional Sofa

"I ordered this the Sven sofa, sold it when I moved, and then bought it as a sectional when I moved once again.

The quality is fantastic and the customer service is too.

Simple and sleek

"My experience with Article was perfect, from the searching process to the purchasing to the delivery. Love how sleek and simple the chair itself is. Thank you Article! "

2018-03-01

Wonderful experience with Article!

"I recently ordered a couch. It is beautiful, delivery was easy, the price was great. Love Article!"

Best pillows!

"The description is accurate and the flexibility of these pillows makes them very comfortable"

Great customer service

""Cheers to the lovely guy in Vancouver who answered my call, cancelled my order, helped me re-order product that was in stock. Product is great too but customer service went beyond. Thanks ""

Couch

"Bought couch online for recent move to NYC. Every time I spoke to someone on phone they were very helpful. Their recommendations and advice were spot on. No wait time to talk to someone on phone. Emails regarding delivery were accurate. Delivery people friendly. Quality of couch excellent. No complaints. "

Beautiful!

"Love my new couch, it's beautiful and comfortable. I am so happy I purchased from Article! The product was beyond my expectation. The delivery was amazing also, I was called as requested one hour before, and they were careful and so nice. Great experience with Article!!"

2018-02-28

Form,Function and price

"Products(Three Floor lamps) were shipped promptly and was packaged very well in order to make sure they don’t get damaged during delivery. Product quality is very good and the product colors matched the pictures viewed in the website. ""

2018-02-28

Stylish & Affordable

"I love this company! Not only are the pieces well-made, but the table I purchased arrived in record time and was super easy to put together. The marble piece was heavy, good quality and looks a lot more expensive than it is. I will be loyal to this company going forward."

2018-02-27

Quality piece

"Looked just as good as the picture on online."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.