Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Beautiful solid wood Taiga Desk fron Article

"I was totally pleased with my purchase from Article. The item came quickly via Fed Ex, was expertly packed and in perfect condition, and was a beautiful piece of furniture when assembled. No regrets. Thank you!"

2017-08-01

Superior Furniture, stylish, and cheaper than the competition

"I ordered 3 different items. The Chester sofa, the Ivory Forma chairs, and 3 bar stools. I couldn't be any happier about my purchase. Very satisfied. "

Worthington Oxford Sofa

"Strange. I wrote this review yesterday and now it is gone..
Anyhow, I purchased this Sofa on 9/25/16. So we have had it almost a year. I don't really like to write reviews until I have owned something for a while. The sofa approximately 6 weeks after I placed the order. We knew it would take a while, no big deal. We loved (and still love) the design of the sofa. It is a beautiful sofa with very nice leather, it is very sturdy and well made. The mid-century modern style is perfect. The size is just right (can seat 3 people) and it looks exactly as it does in the photos. The main reason we are knocking it down to 3 stars is because the cushions are very, very stiff. I thought within time, that they may soften up a little bit (don't want sagging cushions- but very stiff is definitely no good either), but they never did soften up at all. Taking naps on it are just not comfortable at all and this is something I do almost daily. We love the style of the sofa so much that we are considering buying the Timber sofa because we read somewhere that it has softer cushions (and you can tell online it is similar in style). If you have a leather Timber sofa, please review it!

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2017

A rep from Article, article.chris, has responded

“Hi Jodie,

Thanks for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback!

I'm very glad to hear that you love the look of your Worthington and that the quality of the sofa is so apparent.

The Worthington is definitely one of our firmer, more structured sofas. One of our team sent you a quick follow-up message yesterday to see if we can help you out with a more cushy sofa for all your napping needs - we're looking forward to hearing back so that we can help you explore your options!

I understand your wondering about not being able to see your review right away; on Reseller Ratings it can take up to 48 hours for a review to be published- more details on that here: https://www.resellerratings.com/faqs#3

All the best,

Chris Rose,
Supervisor, Customer Care”

2017-08-01

I could not be happier...

"I recently purchased the Sven Intuition Gray sofa and it has exceeded my expectations. The quality, comfort, and style are amazing. I will be purchasing more furniture from Article in the near future. I cannot say enough good things about the sofa and customer service I received to coordinate my delivery. If you have hesitated about ordering a piece of furniture online (for whatever reason), you should just order from Article, their company policies/ordering process and furniture are truly top notch. "

2017-08-01

Great furniture.. Delivery can improve.

"Furniture quality is good. Delivery partnership not so. Delivery communication is non existent, no details on when to expect your furniture. We paid for inside room delivery and they wanted to just drop it at the door because we werent home.
Customer service was great, they took care of problem and I am really pleased.

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2017

A rep from Article, article.chris, has responded

“Hi there Dianne,

I'm happy to hear that your new furniture is living up to your expectations! However, I'm very disappointed that our delivery partner didn't. We've had a pointed conversation with this delivery company to make sure that the mistakes they made when delivering your order won't be happening again. I'm very glad though that you felt that we were able to resolve those delivery issues for you when they happened, and I hope you get back in touch should we be able to help with anything else.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your Article experience has been, and I hope you enjoy your new furniture for many years to come!

Best regards,

Chris Rose
Supervisor, Article Customer Care”

2017-07-30

Beautiful sectional couch

"Our first purchase from Article, and we're extremely pleased! Customer service and delivery was excellent and speedy. The couch is comfortable, high quality, and it's easy to assemble the sectional pieces together. Overall, a beautiful piece of furniture, true to product description and picture. "

2017-07-28

No regrets. Best online purchase.

"This sofa was everything I had hoped for. The texture is soft and the color is perfect. I was nervous about ordering a sofa online without seeing it in person or sitting on it. I read several blog posts about the sofa and after reviewing the return policy I felt confident in making the purchase. I have no regrets and would recommend this sofa to others."

2017-07-28

VERY GOOD QUALITY WITH AMAZING PRICE. RECOMMEND !!!

"I bought a dinning table. I love it!"

Sofa of my dreams!

"I have waited years to buy the exact sofa I want, and was so elated to choose this one when the time came! We absolutely love this Sven sofa! It is stylish, comfortable, and the color is beautiful. The service we received was fantastic."

2017-07-27

Great people to work with!

"My experience from start to finish was great. The communication was prompt and clear, delivery was very fast, and I love my Sven sofa (and so do the pets). Would highly recommend them and will use them in the future. "

Beautiful and functional

"I bought the Ceni sofa in Lagoon Blue after falling in love with it online, and I have not been disappointed. I'm the colour is exactly as it shows on the site, it is gorgeous and pretty comfy as well. The delivery company that Article uses in my area were top notch too."

Chic yet cozy sofa.

"Very pleased with our Emil Sofa (in gravel gray) from Article. It's perfectly firm, sleek, with a nice low back to act as a great room divider, yet it's still comfy enough to curl up on with a good book or snuggle into for a cozy movie night. Exactly what we hoped for."

2017-07-27

Great buying experience, gorgeous sofas.

"I spent months trying to decide between West Elm and Article leather sofas. Eventually, I became so frustrated with the WE sales and specials changing, along with their super expensive shipping policy. So, so glad I went with Article. Very easy checkout process and professional delivery experience. Purchased two black Sven sofas and absolutely love them. Extremely comfortable and sturdy, and the black isn't harsh or stark. Great earthy texture and softness."

2017-07-27

OUTSTANDING Product and Delivery-Thank you, Article!

"We had ordered a similar couch from another retailer and waited 10 weeks for delivery. Upon delivery, the couch wouldn't fit in our new house. Since we didn't want to wait another 10 weeks for a smaller couch, we ordered the Sven couch from Article. Placed the order on a Sunday and had it delivered on Wednesday. The delivery was OUTSTANDING! So impressed with the delivery guys. They even assisted in getting the couch up the narrow stairs and into the living room. The couch is gorgeous! We have two cats and so far have had no problems with them scratching it or shedding. Yes, there's a chemical type smell for the first few days, but it has faded away. We wish we had ordered from Article to begin with---can't recommend enough! Exceptional product and delivery!""

Very pleased all round

"An elegant table. Very well made, and solid. Easy to assemble. Beautifully packed for transit, and simple to unpack. Glass top arrived unscathed. West Elm, C+B could take a lesson!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.