article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.55/10
Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-03-07

stocked with the Timber sofa!

""Great customer service. Article took the time to answer all my questions. I asked for a leather sample swatch before ordering the Timber sofa and everything worked for the best. ""

2018-03-06

Great new shopping experience!

"My first time ordering through Article was a great experience and a fun new way to buy furniture! I loved the low shipping fee, quality furniture, and wonderful experience with customer service. My new piece looks great and I couldn't be happier!"

Article

"I ordered a beautiful, well crafted clock (Maris) and plush, velvety cushions (Luca). Love the items! This was my second purchase from Article (first was the Culla Walnut bench) and won't be my last. Customer service was excellent with a change in my order easily accommodated via email communications. Fast shipping too!"

2018-03-06

Love my couch and the Article experience!

"I am very happy with my experience from the two delivery guys who brought it to me, the comfort, quality and style of the couch. The design of the couch is beautiful and goes with my minimalist home. The fabric is not as soft as I hoped it would be but I am expecting it will soften in time. Their customer service and communication is quick! My only complaint is how long it took to be delivered to me! It took about 2 months from order date."

Buying furniture online

"I was a little apprehensive about spending this much money without seeing the furniture first. This couldn't have been easier, and the furniture turned out even better than I had imagined."

Highly recommend

"The overall experience was amazing because I found stylish, quality furniture online and was able to fit it perfectly into my home. The pictures and sizing charts were excellent and we really paid attention to the measurements and mapped it out in our living room before we ordered. In fact, we ordered different chairs after measuring and mapping because the first ones were way too big. We paid for in-home delivery and the 3 chairs and sofa arrived within a week and into our living room. It is wrapped really well and secured within boxes so it was safe and undamaged. I will absolutely order from Article again. "

Perfect experience.

"I ordered a sofa bed, came in early and exactly as described. "

Amazing customer service

"I love the style of furniture that is sold by Article - works in a variety of spaces, and their pieces are good value for the cost. I had some issues with the marble top on my coffee table, and they happily exchanged the table top (twice), without a problem. I appreciate the amazing customer service, and recommend anyone to give this company a try if you are looking for great design and good value."

sturdy, functional piece

"the taiga nesting tables are perfect--great space saver and sturdy enough for toddlers. very happy with our purchase."

2018-03-05

Great experience with this cool company.

"From my very first email to Article asking about delivery to my little island to a follow up email after my purchase it's been a wonderful experience. Communication was great, delivery was fast, and my new sofa - it's GORGEOUS! The quality is better than I expected for the price, and it's quite possibly the best furniture purchase I've ever made. Thank you, Article. I'll be back!"

2018-03-05

Sven Couch

"The people at Article were extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole order and delivery process - I love my couch!"

2018-03-04

Excellent

"This furniture is great. Well built, looks fantastic and fits our space perfectly."

2018-03-04

Beacon Lamp

"Always enjoy buying from a Canadian company. Quality product and up to date style. "

2018-03-03

Great Customer Service

"Though I am (sadly) returning the sofa I ordered, your customer service team was very accommodating and fair in light of the circumstances of my return.

Product was very nice, just didn't work in my space. Return Policy should be included w/ packaging upon delivery.

2018-03-03

Excellent value

"Initially my wife and I were skeptical about buying something unseen. We purchased the Embrace Green Moss chair for our master bedroom and love it. The material is very good and the quality was excellent. Very comfortable too. It shipped super fast and delivery was smooth. We would definitely purchase from Article again. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.