Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10

Quality Furniture

"My experience was great with Article. They provided great customer service and quality furniture."

Wonderful Daybed

"I purchased the Tan Sven Daybed from Article and I couldn’t be happier. Beautifully made, comfortable and stylish, it is absolutely perfect. And article’s customer service was amazing, too. I’ll be buying a whole lot more from Article in the future. Can’t recommend more highly!"

2017-12-13

Quality, value, style, and service

"We are thrilled with both our Article purchases. The Quadra sectional is even more adaptable and modular than anticipated. The fit and finish of both items are excellent, and we've been pleasantly surprised just how comfortable the section is, despite the more angular design. Shipping was fast and easy to arrange for specific delivery times. We've had to contact Article pre and post purchase with questions and they've been incredibly responsive and friendly."

Love my couch!

"I love my new couch. It is so comfortable and fits perfectly in my space."

Sheepskin pillows

"Love these. They are so clean and fluffy and add a perfect touch to the new couch. They are also supportive like a lumbar. A beautiful way to add hygge to our parlor."

2017-12-12

Beautiful furniture and great customer service

"I discovered Article while researching furniture online. I ended up purchasing a sofa, chair, end tables, coffee table, bar stools, bed, and nightstands. I am very happy with the style and quality of the furniture. No cheap particle board is used, it is all high quality solid wood.

I did have a problem with the shipping. The Article customer service team dealt with the issue in a timely manner.

I would highly recommend Article.

Excellent Customer Service and Products

"Buying things online before ever seeing the actual items can be nerve-racking. Especially when you are spending $1000 + for furniture.

First and foremost, Article and their customer service staff was so responsive and reassuring from the beginning. They sent me samples of material and answered any questions I had before I made my purchase. Once I made the actual purchase, I realized I didn't apply a promo code I had, but it was no problem since I contacted them a few days after the purchase and they credited the difference.

Delivery was very smooth. They contacted me to set up a date and approximate window of estimated arrival. The delivery arrived as promised. And the items are so well packaged! We received everything in perfect condition.

Will definitely be making future purchases from Article and talking to my friends about it!!

Thanks so much!

Beautiful craftsmanship!

"“I was out of town when our chair arrived so my husband installed it. What an amazing feeling to walk into our living room and see how beautiful it was! Great quality leather and design. This was our first time buying furniture online and we could not be more pleased!! Now we want the sofa.”"

2017-12-12

Dining room table, basket and lamp!

"I can't stop buying from Article. Everything I get surpasses my expectations. I got a beautiful mid-century walnut dining room table that is the pride and joy of my dining experience, and most recently, the helix basket and the flashcube light. They are so well made, with such attention to detail and high quality that I am already eyeing the next thing for my house. I highly recommend Article!"

No delivery

"I odered a couch Nov. 15,2017. Received email that it should be delivered Nov.21-Dec. 1st. It is Dec 12 and article does not know where my couch is and i have been in contact with them 5 times for over a week and they no answers"

article.tony from Article has responded
Posted Dec-14-2017

“Hi Tammy,

I know that a number of our team members have been in touch over the last few days. I want to reiterate just how sorry we are that your sofa was lost in transit to you.

The good news is that the replacement sofa is on it's way to you, and we are working to get it there as quickly as possible. We have also refunded your shipping fees to help make up for the extra hassle you have had to go through.

You have also clearly identified some areas where our team could have communicated more effectively with you. Mistakes happen from time to time, but we should have done a better job of keeping you informed.

If there is anything else we can help out with please don't hesitate to let us know. Most of all, I hope that you love your new sofa.

Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care
Article”

2017-12-11

Amazing experience with Article!

"We love our sofa! It is unique, comfortable, beautiful and well made. Article's customer service is excellent! We ordered a couch and it was in our home 3 days later. Communication regarding delivery was smooth and easy!

Amazing all around!

"I bought my coffee table without seeing it in person but was definitely not disappointed! It was exactly as shown & described online and the CSRs were beyond helpful answering my questions. It came quick and was so easy to put together. I will definitely order from Article again :)"

2017-12-11

Mara Marble Coffee Table is BEAUTIFUL!!!

"I recently received my Mara Marble coffee table. The veining in the marble is beautiful !! It is the perfect size and shape. Assembly of the legs was super easy.
It is a wonderful addition to our living room.

I would order again in a minute!

Amy B.

2017-12-10

Love my loveseat

"Order to delivery was fast and efficient. Excellent delivery service. Love my new loveseat, well made and good likeness to online images. Very pleased"

2017-12-10

Great Sofa

"Fold out bed is extremely comfy. Everything arrived as expected. Pretty simple to put together. 10/10 would buy again."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.