article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.57/10
Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Amazing quality!

"So in love with this sofa! Exactly as described and the most beautiful blue colour! "

2018-03-07

So many Compliments and even more Comfortable!!

""Obsessed over these two pieces for my new living room for weeks, was so excited when I finally had enough saved up to purchase them. Had great customer experience arranging delivery, and then adding on the option to have delivery team bring the furniture inside and assemble it. So happy I stumbled upon Article on instagram, will definitely continue to shop for furniture here in the future and will recommend to friends looking as well! ""

Great product and service

"I had never shopped with Article before, and even though I found it online and was unsure of the quality of products, I read the reviews and decided to give it a go! While shipping took a bit longer than expected, once our item arrived, it was packaged really well and carefully, and we couldn't be happier with our coffee table! It's beautiful, sturdy, and perfect for our space. "

Zero problems

"I was very hesitant buying furniture online but the couch came in one piece (minus 4 screw on legs), it looks great, and it's very comfortable. I would definitely buy from Article again."

2018-03-07

stocked with the Timber sofa!

""Great customer service. Article took the time to answer all my questions. I asked for a leather sample swatch before ordering the Timber sofa and everything worked for the best. ""

2018-03-06

Great new shopping experience!

"My first time ordering through Article was a great experience and a fun new way to buy furniture! I loved the low shipping fee, quality furniture, and wonderful experience with customer service. My new piece looks great and I couldn't be happier!"

Article

"I ordered a beautiful, well crafted clock (Maris) and plush, velvety cushions (Luca). Love the items! This was my second purchase from Article (first was the Culla Walnut bench) and won't be my last. Customer service was excellent with a change in my order easily accommodated via email communications. Fast shipping too!"

2018-03-06

Love my couch and the Article experience!

"I am very happy with my experience from the two delivery guys who brought it to me, the comfort, quality and style of the couch. The design of the couch is beautiful and goes with my minimalist home. The fabric is not as soft as I hoped it would be but I am expecting it will soften in time. Their customer service and communication is quick! My only complaint is how long it took to be delivered to me! It took about 2 months from order date."

Buying furniture online

"I was a little apprehensive about spending this much money without seeing the furniture first. This couldn't have been easier, and the furniture turned out even better than I had imagined."

Highly recommend

"The overall experience was amazing because I found stylish, quality furniture online and was able to fit it perfectly into my home. The pictures and sizing charts were excellent and we really paid attention to the measurements and mapped it out in our living room before we ordered. In fact, we ordered different chairs after measuring and mapping because the first ones were way too big. We paid for in-home delivery and the 3 chairs and sofa arrived within a week and into our living room. It is wrapped really well and secured within boxes so it was safe and undamaged. I will absolutely order from Article again. "

Perfect experience.

"I ordered a sofa bed, came in early and exactly as described. "

Amazing customer service

"I love the style of furniture that is sold by Article - works in a variety of spaces, and their pieces are good value for the cost. I had some issues with the marble top on my coffee table, and they happily exchanged the table top (twice), without a problem. I appreciate the amazing customer service, and recommend anyone to give this company a try if you are looking for great design and good value."

sturdy, functional piece

"the taiga nesting tables are perfect--great space saver and sturdy enough for toddlers. very happy with our purchase."

2018-03-05

Great experience with this cool company.

"From my very first email to Article asking about delivery to my little island to a follow up email after my purchase it's been a wonderful experience. Communication was great, delivery was fast, and my new sofa - it's GORGEOUS! The quality is better than I expected for the price, and it's quite possibly the best furniture purchase I've ever made. Thank you, Article. I'll be back!"

2018-03-05

Sven Couch

"The people at Article were extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole order and delivery process - I love my couch!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.