article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.57/10
Customer service: 9.87/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-03-09

Awesome quality, awesome price!

"Article staff were so easy to deal with. I started by ordering swatches and then picked a couple couches. When I ordered, I chose the wrong colour by accident and the very next day, a member of their team fixed my glitch and refunded the difference. The delivery was prompt and the company they chose was awesome. The couches themselves are a true representation of the photo and are very cozy!"

Matrix Chair

"The matrix chair is stunning and really comfy. It arrived on backorder, but still quicker than the estimated time I was given upon ordering. I love the look and quality of the chair. "

Mesa Blanket and Pillows

"Loved everything. The pillows and blanket are super soft, ordering was seamless and easy and my items arrived right away!!!"

2018-03-09

Great midcentury stuff of high quality and excellent customer service

"I have bought a number of items from Article- all of my kitchen seating (4 chairs and 4 stools.) I am VERY happy with the quality. AND I did not like the first set of chairs I received and took them up on their returns- and it was very smooth- guys came to pick them right back up and the refund was very quick. I can't recommend them enough. Buying furniture online is tough but even the stores don't always have samples of what you are buying. Can honestly say the value for the quality of furniture is exceptional. "

2018-03-09

Delivery went so smooth. Set up was a breeze.

"We have been looking for the perfect sofa and love seat. We had to return three from other companies. Our Article sofa and love seat is perfect. Style, comfort and quality of product far surpass anything we have seen.
Couldn't be happier!

Great design, Great Service

"As an interior designer, I purchase a lot of home furnishings! I recently ordered several items from article for a client and was pleased with the breadth of their range - all well designed and at a great price point. They arrived quickly and were good quality and easy to put together. Very pleased to work with Article's products!

I love article!

"I had a great experience with Article! My couch was exactly what I wanted. Delivery was fast and easy. I will be shopping there again!"

2018-03-09

Great customer service and products

"I had made an error on my initial purchase and the customer service rep was responsive, informative, and helpful. The product is also great quality. Overall very satisfied with my purchase and would buy again."

Great sofa and service!

"I have purchased three sofas from Article. All were very high quality and I feel very good about what I got for what I paid. Would recommend to anyone--already have."

2018-03-09

Beautiful products, simple experience, fast delivery

"What more could you ask for? Our new leather couch looks great in our new home! "

Blush velvet chairs

"Happened upon Article as I started redoing some rooms. Easy to navigate, many exciting choices. Ordered and hoped it was “good stuff”! Easy delivery with excellent communication. The blush velvet Matrix chairs are gorgeous. We haven’t sat in them beyond a few minutes since the rest of the room is still empty. There should be an option to upload a photo, I have a neat one!"

2018-03-08

Great Chairs, great company to deal with

"I ordered 2 Matrix Chairs in Olive Green. They are beautiful! Very well made and look much more expensive than priced. Dealing with Article was a pleasure. They contacted me confirming my purchase and to set up delivery. The chairs we delivered within a week of purchase. "

Excellent experience!

"I recently moved into a condo and purchased several pieces from Article. Customer service was excellent to deal with from ordering samples to checking on shipping. Everything arrived exactly when I expected and was extremely well packaged. I didn't have any issues to report and everything met or exceeded my expectations! It is so nice to have a good experience shopping as these days it is often a frustrating and disappointing experience. Thanks Article!"

2018-03-08

Article's furniture is high quality for a reasonable price

" I love all of the things I bought. The wood is nice. I like the style and it was fairly easy to put together. When the ship date seemed far off I called and found that only one thing was holding it up. They quickly offered to split the shipment and send out all available items. Thank you. "

2018-03-08

Best ever experience of buying a couch

"I love this couch. At first I did feel it was a bit pricey, my husband and I had so many rounds of discussion if it was worth spending that much on couch. But I couldn't get over the color and look of it. So we went ahead and bought it. But let me tell you this, it is worth every bit! I love it, it is comfortable, beautiful and just adds that life to and luxury to my living room! very easy to assemble, we had just moved into a new apartment and to sink in it at the end of very tiring days of unpacking was the only solace. I am in love with it and realized that it gives value for every bit of it. Another notable thing about Article is the way they display their products and specification on their website. I have crawled over numerous e-comms looking for a couch, and got almost all of them covered over a period of two months but none of those ever gave me the kind of trust like Article, with their detailed specification does. They tell you what you are paying for and you can take their word for it! I"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.