Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.64/10
2017-12-20

Great quality, service, and quick delivery

"I was super happy with Article's stuff. Their customer service was super friendly and easy to access, and the furniture was delivered extremely quick. The dining room table and chairs I ordered have been a big hit with dinner guests. "

Perfect so far

"We'd been looking for some time for a specific sideboard to fit our small condo and match our Oak dining table. Purchased the Madeira sideboard when I saw it. The web purchase experience was excellent, from payment process to purchase confirmation to shipping notification.

At the time, we were given a delivery estimate of Dec 20-22. I received a call two days after ordering that it was in town and it would be delivered between 9-12 on Dec 20, and that we'd receive a call shortly before they arrived. We received a call around 10:45 and it was delivered, assembled and they were gone by 11:30. Delivery guys were polite and professional. Pretty much a perfect customer experience, and the product is a beautiful piece of solid oak furniture.

I work in UX and you can tell that Article puts a lot of effort into designing the full customer journey around all touchpoints and ensuring that the experience is consistent across all media - web, phone and face-to-face.

The only very small issue (miniscule, thus not affecting the 5 star rating) I have is, when a customer pays for assembly, particularly if we're in a small condo with no space, there should be another way to honour the 30 day return policy than having to keep the original packaging. It is very large and we have nowhere to keep it. This might be challenging, but I suspect they could arrange for the pickup to include furniture covers, just like a moving company. It would make paying for the assembly an excellent option. If they're going to resell it, they'll need to re-package it anyway.

Nonetheless, a very good experience, whereby from order placement to having the product in my home, has been 4 days, with a really stellar product.

Amazing

"Had to admit, I was a bit hesitant to order such a big piece of furniture online. But I have to say, my experience was flawless! The quality of the unit is amazing, the delivery was fast and it was super easy to assemble. We'll definitely buy from Article again. Thanks!"

Great Stuff, Great Service

"We had a positive experience with this company and we love their product."

Excellent Piece for an Excellent Price

"This company is top notch, the couch I bought is incredible! It's firm, yet comfortable and stylish for a very reasonable price. I've paid three times as much for a couch in the past and it did not equate to the same quality of this piece! It took nearly a month for the couch to be delivered but it was worth it to have such a nice couch that my whole family loves!"

2017-12-20

Article is my new go-to!

"Gorgeous and better than the photos! We ❤️Our new sofa! Great customer service too! "

2017-12-19

Great experience, great product!

""We love our ottoman! We have a toddler and wanted something that was comfortable, safe and stylish and this ottoman checks all of the boxes. The customer service we experienced as wonderful too. We wanted to customize the fabric and the Article team worked with us to fit our 33" ottoman with leather. ""

2017-12-19

Outstanding Experience

""We love our new bed from Article! We scoured the internet over and over for a design that we loved, and that would match other furniture from a different vendor that we had purchased prior. The furniture we received was perfect! The bed was extremely high quality material, which you can feel from the second you try to move the boxes (there are 2, and they're heavy). All wood was solid oak, and the stain was a bit lighter than it appears in the photos (always hard to know exactly how a color will appear in your space until it's in the space), which was perfect for what we wanted. Customer service from Chase was excellent the entire time, and other than the wait for the furniture (the bed was back ordered when we placed our order), all was absolutely fantastic. A superb value for the money, you would spend well over $2K for this bed at a traditional retailer. Thanks to all!""

2017-12-18

Love the couch, hate the stain

"I love the Sven sectional we got - it's comfortable and looks great. The only problem is that the two stains we got are not coming off at all even though we followed the directions for cleaning (e.g., cleaned up right away, used soap, blotted only). My fear is that this sectional will not last for long."

Excellent Furniture and Customer Service to Match

"All Pieces of furniture are built extremely well and are very attractive. The Horizon Bench in Gravel Gray was even better in person. The Burrard Sectional in Graphite Gray was as reviews stated stiff and the material not quite as soft but the couch is still very comfortable. I think the stiffness will be good over time as the couch wears in and becomes more comfortable. The marble for the Mara Walnut coffee and side tables are beautiful. There were manufacturing defects with the Seno Media Unit and the Mara Coffee Table but the customer service team was very professional and worked to resolve the issues efficiently. Overall my experience has been great so far. I ordered more furniture. "

Best Couch I've Ever Had

"Best experience ever. The customer service team was excellent with answering any and all questions, and the shipping team was accommodating with shipping on the only day we were home to receive.

The couch itself is by far the best looking and most comfortable couch I've ever had. Cannot beat the price for this high quality couch. I have nothing but amazing things to say about this company, and highly recommend ordering from them!

Great Experience!

"The Delivery guys were super helpful and friendly. Loved the mirror I purchased, and will definitely order more furniture from article in the future!"

2017-12-17

Great experience even though I was worried ordering from a company without a store front

"I ordered some stacking tables from Article after searching options for weeks on the internet. I keep coming back to Article's tables, but was worried about ordering from a company without a local storefront in case something went wrong. After some dithering I went for it and am very happy with the Tables (very high quality) and Article's service. I would not hesitate to order from them again. "

2017-12-16

Fantastic Quality & Customer Service

"My first experience with Article was wonderful! Absolutely in love with the balsam green chair we ordered. It looks exactly as pictured and have received numerous compliments on it. I love how it accents the room and my husband loves it too. The customer service was also excellent in terms of scheduling and delivery of the chair. The packaging was top knotch, not a scratch, etc. on it. I have already recommended Article to friends and family!"

2017-12-16

best price/aesthetic/quality. hands down.

"The Timber Charme Sofa arrives in a box almost fully assembled. Once we got it set up, it felt like we'd had this sofa for years. The leather is perfectly soft and has a worn-in feel; most leather sofas seem like they take years to break in. As first time home buyers, we wanted a balance between budget and aesthetic. Other companies sofas that look this good and are of similar quality are thousands more dollars. This sofa was our first big purchase after buying a new home and I know we'll be able to enjoy it for years to come. Thanks, Article"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.