Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-07-28

VERY GOOD QUALITY WITH AMAZING PRICE. RECOMMEND !!!

"I bought a dinning table. I love it!"

2017-07-28

Sofa of my dreams!

"I have waited years to buy the exact sofa I want, and was so elated to choose this one when the time came! We absolutely love this Sven sofa! It is stylish, comfortable, and the color is beautiful. The service we received was fantastic."

2017-07-27

Great people to work with!

"My experience from start to finish was great. The communication was prompt and clear, delivery was very fast, and I love my Sven sofa (and so do the pets). Would highly recommend them and will use them in the future. "

Beautiful and functional

"I bought the Ceni sofa in Lagoon Blue after falling in love with it online, and I have not been disappointed. I'm the colour is exactly as it shows on the site, it is gorgeous and pretty comfy as well. The delivery company that Article uses in my area were top notch too."

Chic yet cozy sofa.

"Very pleased with our Emil Sofa (in gravel gray) from Article. It's perfectly firm, sleek, with a nice low back to act as a great room divider, yet it's still comfy enough to curl up on with a good book or snuggle into for a cozy movie night. Exactly what we hoped for."

2017-07-27

Great buying experience, gorgeous sofas.

"I spent months trying to decide between West Elm and Article leather sofas. Eventually, I became so frustrated with the WE sales and specials changing, along with their super expensive shipping policy. So, so glad I went with Article. Very easy checkout process and professional delivery experience. Purchased two black Sven sofas and absolutely love them. Extremely comfortable and sturdy, and the black isn't harsh or stark. Great earthy texture and softness."

2017-07-27

OUTSTANDING Product and Delivery-Thank you, Article!

"We had ordered a similar couch from another retailer and waited 10 weeks for delivery. Upon delivery, the couch wouldn't fit in our new house. Since we didn't want to wait another 10 weeks for a smaller couch, we ordered the Sven couch from Article. Placed the order on a Sunday and had it delivered on Wednesday. The delivery was OUTSTANDING! So impressed with the delivery guys. They even assisted in getting the couch up the narrow stairs and into the living room. The couch is gorgeous! We have two cats and so far have had no problems with them scratching it or shedding. Yes, there's a chemical type smell for the first few days, but it has faded away. We wish we had ordered from Article to begin with---can't recommend enough! Exceptional product and delivery!""

Very pleased all round

"An elegant table. Very well made, and solid. Easy to assemble. Beautifully packed for transit, and simple to unpack. Glass top arrived unscathed. West Elm, C+B could take a lesson!"

2017-07-26

Easy transaction, beautiful chair!

"Shopping with article was seamless. The delivery was quick and efficient and the chair is even better than pictured and extremely comfortable."

2017-07-26

LOVE OUR SVEN!

"We were pleasantly surprised to discover that the Sven is *actually* comfortable! We figured it was going to be more of a statement piece than a comfy spot to retreat to at the end of a long day.

Our toddler loves to hide between the cushions and cuddle with us for a quick afternoon siesta! It's roomy and gorgeous!

I held my breath when I spilled some tea on the couch (read: animated toddler). I quickly blotted it out with some paper towels and crossed my fingers. Next morning, there was no sign of the spill! *happy dance* 100% happy customers here.

2017-07-25

Couch and chair are beautiful!!

"We love the couch and chair we purchased. Quality vs. Pricepoint was above our expectations so we are completely satisfied. All arrived on time and no shipping damage!"

2017-07-25

Sven Charme Tan Sofa

"I love my new sofa! The leather if great and smooth. The sofa arrived on the first day it was supposed, at the first hour scheduled. Would buy again on this website!"

2017-07-24

Article Sven Sofa

"After some disappointing experiences with online furniture purchases, I was hesitant to order the Sven Charme Sofa. But, when it came, I was more than pleased with the quality and value. The delivery crew (not related to Article) assembled the legs wrong, but my email to customer service was answered within minutes, with all the right instructions. This may be the most satisfying purchase I have ever made online."

2017-07-23

Beautiful!

"I ordered a sofa and 2 chairs. The design of the items are beautiful. The pieces are substantial. I'm in the process of ordering 2 more items. "

2017-07-23

Beacon Light

"Love this lamp. It was exactly as pictured. Excellent service from start to delivery. Quick and Easy! "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.