article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.57/10
Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Beautiful new chair

"The chair was well-made, beautiful and so comfortable. I was unsure about buying furniture online but there were many reviews that helped me decide. The best part of the experience was dealing with Article. Their customer service is top knotch. When I wanted to exchange the chair for a different color, they made it easy and convenient. I would definitely buy from them again!"

Easy!

"I ordered a chair from Article and everything was a breeze. Shipping was quick. My chair looks great and is nice and comfy."

Article Sven Sofa

"Amazing furniture and great customer service experience! Best darn couch I’ve ever purchased!"

Amazing experience.

"From start to finish, my experience with article was nothing but positive. The delivery was fast and professional and the quality of their furniture is fantastic. There are so many bad retailers out there these days. Article is not one of them. You will not be dissapointed."

Love this company

"Delivery was quick and easy. The company was prompt, professional and friendly. Also absolutely love my chair. It is beautiful and the quality is great. Thanks Article!"

Great customer service

"I had a little snag with the delivery service and Article customer service refunded my delivery charge without me even asking. The couch looks amazing and seems to be great quality too. "

Excellent

""1- I love the chair! 2- The delivery process was seamless, simple, and transparent. I really appreciated advance notification of delivery date options, a time window, and the option to call the day of for an even better estimate time of arrival. 3- The delivery man had great customer service while helping me get the chair into my house. 4- The packaging sufficiently protected the chair. ""

2018-03-10

Amazing customer service, beautiful furniture

"Receiving my couch from Article was a joy from beginning to end. From their customer service, to receiving my gorgeous sofa just a week after placing the order, I cannot recommend them enough. I also receive SO MANY compliments on my sofa. I will definitely purchase from them again!"

Amazing Furniture, Amazing Experience

"Wonderful experience, start to finish. Easy to setup delivery for a time that worked for us - spoke with real people involved in the process by phone and email! Delivery team called before they showed up. They were a little early so wanted to make sure that was okay - totally fine by us! Brought the furniture right into our place. Assembly was a cinch - screwing in the legs! Beautiful couch with deep seats and high quality leather. We will be buying again from Article, but look forward to many years with this wonderful couch! "

Sven Sofa

"This sofa is so sleek and comfy, and looks incredibly modern yet classic in our living room! It arrived quickly and was super easy to put together. Would absolutely order from Article again!!"

Quick delivery

"Beautiful couch and very fast shipping"

Very happy with Article

"Pleased with Article every step of the way. The furniture is fantastic, better than expected!"

2018-03-09

Awesome quality, awesome price!

"Article staff were so easy to deal with. I started by ordering swatches and then picked a couple couches. When I ordered, I chose the wrong colour by accident and the very next day, a member of their team fixed my glitch and refunded the difference. The delivery was prompt and the company they chose was awesome. The couches themselves are a true representation of the photo and are very cozy!"

Matrix Chair

"The matrix chair is stunning and really comfy. It arrived on backorder, but still quicker than the estimated time I was given upon ordering. I love the look and quality of the chair. "

Mesa Blanket and Pillows

"Loved everything. The pillows and blanket are super soft, ordering was seamless and easy and my items arrived right away!!!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.