Home • Furniture

Customer service: 9.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-12-22

Leather couch...

"i was very apprehensive about purchasing such a large item without seeing it first but decided to go for it because the return policy was great. i was absolutely impressed with the speed in which it arrived and very happy with the quality once i opened the box. i know it will be a great piece that i will have for a long time. "

Article chair

"I purchased 2 Noah armchairs in twilight blue color. The purchase and delivery process was easy and stress free. I love the chairs! They are very well-made, comfortable, and stylish in my space."

WE LOVE OUR COUCH!

"WE LOVE OUR COUCH! I am forever an Article fan!"

2017-12-21

Fantastic quality and customer service

"This has been such an enjoyable furniture shopping experience. Not only is the styling and product offering elegant and chic, the quality is out of this world. We got the Nirvana sectional. The leather is so amazing. We get compliments from everyone who comes over. The couch is comfortable and well made. Great customer service. I’ve recently ordered more furniture from Article and can’t wait until it arrives!!"

Love my new sofa!

"I got the Soma Midnight Blue and the colour is lovely. It fit perfectly in my space and my guests have said it's one of the comfiest beds they've slept on. The customer service at Article was also amazing! Thanks for expediting delivery so it arrived before I left for my trip. Highly recommend :) "

2017-12-20

Great quality, service, and quick delivery

"I was super happy with Article's stuff. Their customer service was super friendly and easy to access, and the furniture was delivered extremely quick. The dining room table and chairs I ordered have been a big hit with dinner guests. "

Perfect so far

"We'd been looking for some time for a specific sideboard to fit our small condo and match our Oak dining table. Purchased the Madeira sideboard when I saw it. The web purchase experience was excellent, from payment process to purchase confirmation to shipping notification.

At the time, we were given a delivery estimate of Dec 20-22. I received a call two days after ordering that it was in town and it would be delivered between 9-12 on Dec 20, and that we'd receive a call shortly before they arrived. We received a call around 10:45 and it was delivered, assembled and they were gone by 11:30. Delivery guys were polite and professional. Pretty much a perfect customer experience, and the product is a beautiful piece of solid oak furniture.

I work in UX and you can tell that Article puts a lot of effort into designing the full customer journey around all touchpoints and ensuring that the experience is consistent across all media - web, phone and face-to-face.

The only very small issue (miniscule, thus not affecting the 5 star rating) I have is, when a customer pays for assembly, particularly if we're in a small condo with no space, there should be another way to honour the 30 day return policy than having to keep the original packaging. It is very large and we have nowhere to keep it. This might be challenging, but I suspect they could arrange for the pickup to include furniture covers, just like a moving company. It would make paying for the assembly an excellent option. If they're going to resell it, they'll need to re-package it anyway.

Nonetheless, a very good experience, whereby from order placement to having the product in my home, has been 4 days, with a really stellar product.

Amazing

"Had to admit, I was a bit hesitant to order such a big piece of furniture online. But I have to say, my experience was flawless! The quality of the unit is amazing, the delivery was fast and it was super easy to assemble. We'll definitely buy from Article again. Thanks!"

Great Stuff, Great Service

"We had a positive experience with this company and we love their product."

Excellent Piece for an Excellent Price

"This company is top notch, the couch I bought is incredible! It's firm, yet comfortable and stylish for a very reasonable price. I've paid three times as much for a couch in the past and it did not equate to the same quality of this piece! It took nearly a month for the couch to be delivered but it was worth it to have such a nice couch that my whole family loves!"

2017-12-20

Article is my new go-to!

"Gorgeous and better than the photos! We ❤️Our new sofa! Great customer service too! "

2017-12-19

Great experience, great product!

""We love our ottoman! We have a toddler and wanted something that was comfortable, safe and stylish and this ottoman checks all of the boxes. The customer service we experienced as wonderful too. We wanted to customize the fabric and the Article team worked with us to fit our 33" ottoman with leather. ""

2017-12-19

Outstanding Experience

""We love our new bed from Article! We scoured the internet over and over for a design that we loved, and that would match other furniture from a different vendor that we had purchased prior. The furniture we received was perfect! The bed was extremely high quality material, which you can feel from the second you try to move the boxes (there are 2, and they're heavy). All wood was solid oak, and the stain was a bit lighter than it appears in the photos (always hard to know exactly how a color will appear in your space until it's in the space), which was perfect for what we wanted. Customer service from Chase was excellent the entire time, and other than the wait for the furniture (the bed was back ordered when we placed our order), all was absolutely fantastic. A superb value for the money, you would spend well over $2K for this bed at a traditional retailer. Thanks to all!""

2017-12-18

Love the couch, hate the stain

"I love the Sven sectional we got - it's comfortable and looks great. The only problem is that the two stains we got are not coming off at all even though we followed the directions for cleaning (e.g., cleaned up right away, used soap, blotted only). My fear is that this sectional will not last for long."

2017-12-18

Excellent Furniture and Customer Service to Match

"All Pieces of furniture are built extremely well and are very attractive. The Horizon Bench in Gravel Gray was even better in person. The Burrard Sectional in Graphite Gray was as reviews stated stiff and the material not quite as soft but the couch is still very comfortable. I think the stiffness will be good over time as the couch wears in and becomes more comfortable. The marble for the Mara Walnut coffee and side tables are beautiful. There were manufacturing defects with the Seno Media Unit and the Mara Coffee Table but the customer service team was very professional and worked to resolve the issues efficiently. Overall my experience has been great so far. I ordered more furniture. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.