Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Mara walnut side table- perfect!

"I purchased the Mara side table and love it! It arrived quickly, was easy to assemble, is high quality, and looks great in our living space. I am a huge Article fan!"

2017-08-18

Havent seen the furniture yet, service is mediocre at best

"We ordered a leather sectional in the middle of July. Delivery was scheduled for August 4th. When the couch was delivered the box had a large tear in it and holes and scratches in the leather of the couch. The delivery driver said "aw man, I saw that this morning and didn't think anything of it." My wife called for replacement and they said they would get it out to us as soon as possible.. The problem? We had sold our couch so we would have room and now we have NO COUCH! I called Aug 9 to see what the status was only to be told they were still waiting on photos from the delivery company. I finally called back and they had the pics and were trying to schedule delivery. It just got to their "delivery partners" yesterday and the soonest we can have delivered is Aug 24th! That is 3 weekends of family and guests visiting with nowhere to sit.. All customer service has done to help or somehow take care of us and make things right is refund the $59 delivery fee, give $100 off a FUTURE(yeah right) purchase, and assure us they are trying to get it here as soon as possible. If it were any retailer with a showroom, I guarantee they would be doing a lot more to keep their customers happy and ensure they return for business. I am very disappointed, hopefully the product will be a better quality than their service"

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2017

A rep from Article, article.tony, has responded

“Hi Kelly,

I am very sorry about the delayed delivery. I know you have spoken to Chris on my team, and we were able to get the sofa there earlier this week - a few days ahead of schedule.

We have also followed up with our delivery partner as there were two errors made here that we want to be sure do not happen again. The damage to the product in your first delivery should have been spotted and reported before delivery, and the replacement unit should have been delivered much sooner.

I can understand your frustration, and hope that the teams efforts as well as the refunded shipping fees have gone some way to make up for this. Most of all, I hope that you love your new sofa for many years to come.

Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care
Article”

2017-08-18

Love the Sven Charme Tan Sofa!

"We've had the couch for about a month, and love it. Such a reasonable price and shipping cost for such a beautiful piece. The leather is great- soft with lots of character, and it is very comfy! Delivery process was smooth."

Very happy

"We are very happy with the 2 pieces we purchased for article. We were very impressed with the delivery service they were very careful and called and emailed to make sure their timing would work with me.""

2017-08-17

Excellent table and chairs

"Very smooth process and the table and chairs are beautiful. Great construction and very sturdy. The chairs are very comfortable and the leather is high quality. Would highly recommend this furniture. "

2017-08-17

Sven Chocolat Sofa

""This is the best sofa! The leather is a great color and incredibly soft. The delivery and assembly was a breeze, all we had to do was attach the legs and enjoy! We are very happy with the impeccable customer service and speedy delivery of our Sven Sofa. We look forward to enjoying this couch for many, many years to come. Thank you Article for making our apartment inviting and cozy for us and our guests."

2017-08-16

Modern with old fashion prices

"The Conan Round Table is beautiful modern experience. The stunning sunburst top pattern and centered legs are truly unique. I searched over a year for a new dining table and nothing matched this design and price. The table was fairly easy to put together, but I had a few alignment issues. The instructions were limited and too simple. Customer service was responsive to my concern about the alignment. The table is sturdy and comfortable."

2017-08-16

Perfect from start to finish

"I could not be happier with my purchase. Every part of the process from ordering swatch samples to two of the most polite and helpful delivery men I have ever met was perfect. The sectional itself is gorgeous and so comfortable. I am beyond happy with my purchase."

Sitting Pretty on Our New Article Foyer Bench

"In the Spring we ordered a foyer bench, to be part of a kitchen/living room/dining room/foyer reno we were having done.
The package arrived as per the estimated date and there was very little assembly required - which I loved!!
The seat padding is very firm - firmer than I imagined but I don't think there was any description of that - it was just what I had imagined from the photo!
Even though you only had to screw on the legs, I would have appreciated an instruction page to be sure I put the rings and the washers and the bolts in the right location/order. When I made this comment to Article, they quickly responded, apologizing that the instructions should have been in the package and sent me another copy, for my information.
The entire experience was so great, that a couple of months later, I ordered a rug for our newly renovated Living Room and it was just delivered last weekend - it's FABULOUS too!!

2017-08-15

This couch is so amazing that I hate my bed

"Seriously, though, this couch is outstanding. Genuinely amazing. But on top of that, we had an issue with one cushion and the Article service people went beyond the necessary levels and helped. Tyler, specifically, was exceptionally friendly and prompt in his service.

Our couch looks amazing and is incredibly comfortable.

2017-08-13

Great quality and customer service

"I bought the Sven right sectional in Pacific Blue. Customer service was super speedy and friendly with a question I had. Purchase was easy and it came in a few weeks. Delivery was great as well. The couch itself is very high quality, comfortable and looks amazing. We love it and will buy again from Article."

2017-08-13

Stunning

"A+++ flawless packing expert delivery! Cascadia Blue sectional sofa a thing of beauty! Expertly made and very high quality! Would highly recommend in every way! "

Love the look!

"We bought our two tables about a month ago (Mara coffee & side table), we love the look. Perfect for our space. Clean & stylish. "

Reasonable and fast delivery

"Super professional and helpful delivery staff. Ordered the sofa on a Sunday and it came on Friday (6days). Love it. "

Awesome sofa!

"I was nervous buying a sofa on line but was not disappointed! It is excellent quality and looks fantastic! The communication and delivery was great! Overall very satisfied with my purchase!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.