article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.57/10
Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Mod Blue Berry and Walnut Chair

"I just received my chair this morning and it is amazing !! It is very well made and great quality. Is comfortable and such a fantastic modern style. All you have to do is put on the legs with included hardware -- easy. I ordered this on March 5th and it was delivered in 4 days ! Customer service was excellent. Received a personal phone call to let me know they were able to deliver the next day and that I would get an automated call to give me a 3 hour delivery window. On delivery day, delivery company calls me to say they are 30 minutes away. Fabulous service. Delivery guys were courteous and friendly. Was able to leave work to be home for the delivery. 5+ stars. Will definitely be ordering more products from this company. Thank you !"

Love the chairs!

"We love our new Article chairs! Easy to order online and super fast shipping. "

Beautiful couch

"Beautiful couch that has already received many compliments! I’m confident that I will have to his couch for years to come, which is no small feat up against the likes of 2 dogs and three boys! The process was seamless and the customer service and shipping teams were fantastic!"

Great products and service

"We ordered a large dining room table from Article that was delivered on time and in perfect condition the table was so easy to put together it took less than a minute! The table is high quality and a great value. It’s perfect. The delivery service experience was a good one with real people you can talk to or email to schedule delievery. They gave plenty of heads up for delievery as far as a window and a more pinned down delivery time. We were worried coming home for the delievery would be a disaster but it worked out great with the company’s multiple heads up. Would do it all over again! Thanks!"

2018-03-15

Mid-century modern perfection

"The chairs I bought were exactly as expected. Color is vibrant and shape is delightful. Super comfortable - firm but not too firm. "

Pleasantly surprised

"I was nervous about making such a large purchase online, but the ratings were high, and the prices reasonable for such good quality. We love the sectional and ottoman! Just as pictured, great quality and packed so well for delivery. Shipping and return (which we didn’t need to do) very reasonable as well. I will order more from Article.com."

Seno 8 Seat Walnut Table

"We love our Seno 8 Seat Walnut Table! We originally ordered the Seno expansion table and loved it expanded but found that it was too small for our dining room as an unexpanded 6 seater table. We had a fantastic experience with Article's customer service exchanging our Seno Expansion table for our 8 Seat Seno Table. It really makes a statement in the room. It's stunning. Thank you, Article!!! "

2018-03-14

Great couch and great process

"Just order our couch off article. Came as ordered, the process was very easy, and the delivery team was great (even though the elevator did not fit the couch and had to deliver to the 6th floor)!"

My New Favorite Piece of Furniture

"The sofa is exactly what I expected and is so comfortable! I was a little nervous ordering a couch online without having been able to physically see it or sit on it but it’s perfect. Also, the customer service is amazing. I originally purchased a different sofa and changed my mind the day after I ordered it. They swapped it out and refunded me the difference immediately. I highly recommend!"

Rug purchase

"Article answered my questions about shipping, coordinated delivery well and the rug came in great shape. We ordered the Loopi rug, the thickness makes it very comfortable. No toxic off-gassing, very pleasant from the second we unrolled it."

Exceeded my expectations

"The leather sectional I bought online from Article is beautiful, the leather is rich and exactly like the online photo and it is extremely comfortable as well. Their service was prompt and professional and putting the two sectional pieces together couldn't have been easier thanks to the well designed hardware. Since I just bought it, I cannot answer to how it holds up over the years, but right now I couldn't be more pleased."

Love our sofa

"I was so happy to find a real leather (not bonded leather) sofa at an affordable price! It’s so comfortable. Delivery was quick and super simple."

2018-03-12

I love my new couch!

"My partner and I had been couch-less for almost 2 1/2 months and had been waiting for a sofa to arrive from Art Van Furniture for almost 2 months when they called to tell me it would be another 3-4 weeks before I would get the sofa. At that point, I canceled my order and searched around for the best online furniture retailers and found that Article was one of the highest rated out there. I immediately found a couch that I loved, ordered it, and it was in my living room exactly a week later. I could've cried. The whole process from beginning to end was painless, quick, and easy. I love the new couch and I will recommend Article to everyone I know."

2018-03-12

fabulous Oscuro table!

"I ordered the Oscuro table for our new studio and it looks amazing!! plus it arrived in only a few days as I had hoped/requested.
It was a pleasure dealing with Article :))

2018-03-11

Article Nova

"Bought this sofa after having an IKEA couch for most of my life. The quality is great, and especially given the price. Love the little learher tag on the bag, which makes for nice detail. Cousins are nice and firm and Article’s Customer service was great. I recommend shopping from the site"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.