Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-12-28

Great product, great customer service!!!

"The table I ordered was exactly what I thought it would be and is a perfect fit for my home. Additionally, the customer service was amazing. When I was told by the shipping company that my table would not be delivered until after the holiday I contacted Article and they made sure it arrived when it was supposed to (before the holidays). I would definitely order from them again."

2017-12-28

Awesome couch, awesome teak table

"Took a chance to order a couch and a table with Article and the results were great. Everything is high quality and quick delivery. The staff is amazing too, very friendly. Would order again!"

Love Article!

"Our couch is beautiful, comfortable, and was super easy to put together (just had to attached legs.) The flat rate shipping was so much cheaper than other stores! We will definitely shop Article again. "

Great new sofa!

"We recently bought the Sven sofa in Pacific Blue for our living room. I was more interested in the look and colour than the comfort but it turns out we got all 3! The sofa is fantastic to look at and very comfortable. I would have given a 5 out of 5 but the delivery service Article is currently using in the Toronto area is kind of lousy - not really their fault but did impact my overall feeling about the purchase process. Article was pretty hands off once the product was sent to the delivery company and I feel they should have managed it end-to-end as the delivery service was a total pain. I am hoping this is worked out so I can purchase more in the future."

2017-12-27

I will definitely purchase furnitures from Article again!

"Article is the best website I have ever experienced. Starting from the beginning the staff members helped me along this whole process until my sofa was set up. I had so many questions and they always called me back and helped me. The quality of my sofa is outstanding and we are all very excited about it! I will definitely purchase from Article again!"

Cena Couch

"Customer service was really outstanding and made everything go super smoothly. The delivery people were friendly and nice. (They even appreciated our bearded dragon!) It arrived promptly and was within the estimated time range (toward the beginning of the range). My family loves the couch. It has the same seat room as our old couch but takes up less space, which is a priority in our city apartment. Very comfortable and looks great too. Extremely happy with the purchase."

Superb furniture

"Ordered 6 chairs for my dining room. Love the design, materials are solid and durable, and Article’s customer service was also great. I wish the back of the chairs were slightly higher, but that’s a personal aesthetic decision. I’ll be recommending Article to al my friends. "

2017-12-27

Excellent couch, easy delivery.

"Ordered the couch after some shopping around. Used the code I got from 99PI (a good podcast) to get a discount. The delivery to my apartment was handled by a local distributor, for which they gave me a delivery window of about 4 hours. They also gave me a heads-up about an hour beforehand. The couch itself came well-packaged and it looks beautiful. It's very comfortable and I highly recommend Article."

2017-12-26

Absolute satisfaction!

"The quality of this furniture definitely exceeded our expectations! So far we have purchased a dining table, 6 dining chairs and 2 outdoor chairs, and have received several compliments on all of them. Our overall experience with Article has been nothing short of amazing! Their customer service was prompt and very helpful when I wanted to add items to my order for the same flat rate shipping. The items arrived on time and in such impressive packaging. The furniture assembly was easy with simple instructions. Article will definitely get more business from us! "

2017-12-24

Top notch customer service

""I was so excited for the piece of furniture, and it exceeded my expectations. I also had quite a few questions through out the ordering process and the customer service team was top notch. They were kind, helpful, fast, and efficient. I would highly recommend this company. ""

2017-12-23

Sven sectional and leap floor lamp

"Tough ordering a sofa/ sectional before going to a showroom to test it out but I am glad we took a chance. Sometimes modern sleek sofas can be a bit too firm for my husbands taste. We looked around many showrooms bf deciding to give Article a chance. Most furniture stores either didn’t have the modern look we were after, or they did but the product wasn’t comfortable. Just received my Sven sectional and on 1st impression I have to say we are extremely happy. The sofa is even more comfortable than we expected. We have 2 other sofas from a well known furniture store don’t want to say their name but it rhymes w/“ best smelm” we love the modern look of our other sofas but our new Article sofa well surpasses our old sofa on both comfort, material and style. I can’t yet attest to how well our new sofa will hold up compared to others but so far I have to give it a 5 star rating!! Give Article a chance. You won’t be disappointed. We also ordered the black Leap floor lamp which looks GREAT also a 5 STAR item!! We are waiting to receive the Lento chair we ordered and I will post a review on it when we receive it. I’m sure we are going to love our new chair when it arrives after seeing the quality of our new lamp and sectional! Great customer service, style of furniture, comfort, quality of material and overall experience with Artice!!"

Surprisingly Comfy

"Surprisingly way comfier than it looks! Color is exactly as pictured and love the design of the couch."

2017-12-23

Excellent products and amazing superb customer service.

""You guys are awesome, products are beautifully design, and customer service is excellent when something goes wrong with the item. Keep up the awesome work! I am fan of your products an faithful customer. " "

2017-12-22

We bought a sofa online

""Our experience dealing with Article was very positive. This was the first time we had ever bought a major piece of furniture over the internet. The Ceni Sofa was a replacement for a beloved 25 y/o down filled sofa, that was starting to lose its firmness, although it still looked fine. This sofa is considerably less expensive than the one it is replacing in current dollar terms, but it seems well made and looks beautiful; it may not last 25 years however. It is very comfortable to sit on; it is not so deep that you have to add extra pillows. I've spent several non-stop hours just sitting and reading on the sofa with no problem. Article's customer service was very courteous and supportive -- the sofa arrived with one leg broken in an irreparable way, presumably damaged in transit; they immediately arranged for expedited shipment of a replacement sofa, and had the shippers collect the damage sofa. We would do business with them again.""

2017-12-22

Seamless experience

"We purchased a chair via Article for our new townhouse in the DC area. The cost was in line with the quality of the piece, it was delivered in a timely fashion by very professional men, easy to assemble and looks great!

Article was very on top of their communication from order to delivery. I will certainly be ordering furniture to complete our living room from Article.

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.