Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-08-20

Above expectation!

"I purchased my Article furniture as an inexpensive short term solution as I was living in a temporary home. The furniture arrived packaged beautifully and was more beautiful than expected. I will be purchasing more from Article once I am situated in my permanent home. "

2017-08-20

Article is awesome!

"My first purchase was a dream. My product arrived on time, very well packaged and it was beautiful. Very pleased with product, and excellent customer service. Will shop again, soon. 94042"

Do it!

"I debated quite sometime before purchasing these couches. Not being able to see and sit in them myself I felt a bit wary. After months of debating, I finally ordered them. I absolutely love everything about them. I love the fabric, the style and the quality. I would and will order again from Article. I highly recommend and am glad I ended up taking plunge! ""

Great Customer Service

""We were having some problems with the original sofa we purchased back in January and Article gave us a brand new sofa. Great customer service, they even delivered around our busy travel schedules. The bright blue of the sofa really brightens up our mostly neutral apartment. I would highly recommend buying from Article!""

Would order again!

"I felt nervous ordering site unseen, but my couch is amazing and the process was easy. "

Dining table

"Very unique piece with beautiful grain!"

Great quality furniture!

"I've purchased my dining room chairs, coffee table, and side table from Article and couldn't be happier with the furniture. The quality of the Article products surpasses other similarly priced options (such as West Elm or CB2). Article's customer service also exceeds its competitors, as I always received a prompt response to any question or concern; I highly recommend contacting Ashley if you need assistance! "

Very satisfied

"My tables are beautiful. The quality is very good and they are exactly as shown online. Delivery was fast and the customer service team was responsive and easy to deal with. I would happily use them again. "

Great quality and service

"Sofa I bought was excellent quality and very comfortable! The shipping service (I used in-room delivery) was also very professional and quick."

Beautiful Sofa

"I ordered the Anton sofa from article. Shipping was fast and the couch is beautiful. Well made and comfortable. Very satisfied with my purchase. It was a risk ordering without having seen it in person but after reading some good reviews, I decided to order. I will definitely be ordering more furniture from Article in the future."

2017-08-18

Best furniture purchase I have ever made.

"Seno walnut dining table for eight - Zola dining chairs - Nord Galaxy Chair. Love, love, love. Super high quality and really beautiful. Five stars all around. Packaged perfectly. Super happy!"

2017-08-18

Mara walnut side table- perfect!

"I purchased the Mara side table and love it! It arrived quickly, was easy to assemble, is high quality, and looks great in our living space. I am a huge Article fan!"

2017-08-18

Havent seen the furniture yet, service is mediocre at best

"We ordered a leather sectional in the middle of July. Delivery was scheduled for August 4th. When the couch was delivered the box had a large tear in it and holes and scratches in the leather of the couch. The delivery driver said "aw man, I saw that this morning and didn't think anything of it." My wife called for replacement and they said they would get it out to us as soon as possible.. The problem? We had sold our couch so we would have room and now we have NO COUCH! I called Aug 9 to see what the status was only to be told they were still waiting on photos from the delivery company. I finally called back and they had the pics and were trying to schedule delivery. It just got to their "delivery partners" yesterday and the soonest we can have delivered is Aug 24th! That is 3 weekends of family and guests visiting with nowhere to sit.. All customer service has done to help or somehow take care of us and make things right is refund the $59 delivery fee, give $100 off a FUTURE(yeah right) purchase, and assure us they are trying to get it here as soon as possible. If it were any retailer with a showroom, I guarantee they would be doing a lot more to keep their customers happy and ensure they return for business. I am very disappointed, hopefully the product will be a better quality than their service"

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2017

A rep from Article, article.tony, has responded

“Hi Kelly,

I am very sorry about the delayed delivery. I know you have spoken to Chris on my team, and we were able to get the sofa there earlier this week - a few days ahead of schedule.

We have also followed up with our delivery partner as there were two errors made here that we want to be sure do not happen again. The damage to the product in your first delivery should have been spotted and reported before delivery, and the replacement unit should have been delivered much sooner.

I can understand your frustration, and hope that the teams efforts as well as the refunded shipping fees have gone some way to make up for this. Most of all, I hope that you love your new sofa for many years to come.

Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care
Article”

2017-08-18

Love the Sven Charme Tan Sofa!

"We've had the couch for about a month, and love it. Such a reasonable price and shipping cost for such a beautiful piece. The leather is great- soft with lots of character, and it is very comfy! Delivery process was smooth."

Very happy

"We are very happy with the 2 pieces we purchased for article. We were very impressed with the delivery service they were very careful and called and emailed to make sure their timing would work with me.""

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.