Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2017-12-28

How about instant gratification?

"I ordered a pivot lamp for a friend's new apt. His comment after receiving it overnight:
The lamp makes the room!
Excellent quality, great design for a practical object. Perfect!

2017-12-28

Saved by amazing customer service

""Initially, I wasn't happy with my experience but that was due to some issues with FedEx and the delivery. But, the rep from Article helped me resolve the situation right away and even reimbursed me for the delivery fee for my troubles. I would certainly order from them again based on the customer service alone. ""

2017-12-28

Outstanding quality, service and product.

"I found it difficult to find turquoise dining chairs until my son discovered Article. The craftsmanship is outstanding and the material is beautiful...exactly as it appears online. I had emails from the company, and they delivered my chairs to my door...I have a condo and am on the 9th floor...for an extremely fair price. "

Excellent Service 1st Time Purchase

"I bought 4 pieces, including Nord Chairs, Ansa Bench and Triplo sofa. Excellent customer service via email when tracking the shipment. All of the pieces were exactly as pictured, lovely quality and timeless style. The delivery was 2 weeks from the day I ordered. Very quick! The bench is my favourite!! It is sooo stylish and well made, it is a forever piece. I have yet to see how these pieces will hold up over time, I can see the cushions on the couch needing new foam maybe in a few years, but the styling is worth it to me (those gold legs!). Great value considering all 4 pieces were, combined, less than the cost of the sofa (from another brand) in my family room!!"

Great Deal

"We ordered a glass coffee table. The component quality was very high, shipping fast and we'll packaged."

2017-12-28

Great product, great customer service!!!

"The table I ordered was exactly what I thought it would be and is a perfect fit for my home. Additionally, the customer service was amazing. When I was told by the shipping company that my table would not be delivered until after the holiday I contacted Article and they made sure it arrived when it was supposed to (before the holidays). I would definitely order from them again."

2017-12-28

Awesome couch, awesome teak table

"Took a chance to order a couch and a table with Article and the results were great. Everything is high quality and quick delivery. The staff is amazing too, very friendly. Would order again!"

Love Article!

"Our couch is beautiful, comfortable, and was super easy to put together (just had to attached legs.) The flat rate shipping was so much cheaper than other stores! We will definitely shop Article again. "

Great new sofa!

"We recently bought the Sven sofa in Pacific Blue for our living room. I was more interested in the look and colour than the comfort but it turns out we got all 3! The sofa is fantastic to look at and very comfortable. I would have given a 5 out of 5 but the delivery service Article is currently using in the Toronto area is kind of lousy - not really their fault but did impact my overall feeling about the purchase process. Article was pretty hands off once the product was sent to the delivery company and I feel they should have managed it end-to-end as the delivery service was a total pain. I am hoping this is worked out so I can purchase more in the future."

2017-12-27

I will definitely purchase furnitures from Article again!

"Article is the best website I have ever experienced. Starting from the beginning the staff members helped me along this whole process until my sofa was set up. I had so many questions and they always called me back and helped me. The quality of my sofa is outstanding and we are all very excited about it! I will definitely purchase from Article again!"

Cena Couch

"Customer service was really outstanding and made everything go super smoothly. The delivery people were friendly and nice. (They even appreciated our bearded dragon!) It arrived promptly and was within the estimated time range (toward the beginning of the range). My family loves the couch. It has the same seat room as our old couch but takes up less space, which is a priority in our city apartment. Very comfortable and looks great too. Extremely happy with the purchase."

Superb furniture

"Ordered 6 chairs for my dining room. Love the design, materials are solid and durable, and Article’s customer service was also great. I wish the back of the chairs were slightly higher, but that’s a personal aesthetic decision. I’ll be recommending Article to al my friends. "

2017-12-27

Excellent couch, easy delivery.

"Ordered the couch after some shopping around. Used the code I got from 99PI (a good podcast) to get a discount. The delivery to my apartment was handled by a local distributor, for which they gave me a delivery window of about 4 hours. They also gave me a heads-up about an hour beforehand. The couch itself came well-packaged and it looks beautiful. It's very comfortable and I highly recommend Article."

2017-12-26

Absolute satisfaction!

"The quality of this furniture definitely exceeded our expectations! So far we have purchased a dining table, 6 dining chairs and 2 outdoor chairs, and have received several compliments on all of them. Our overall experience with Article has been nothing short of amazing! Their customer service was prompt and very helpful when I wanted to add items to my order for the same flat rate shipping. The items arrived on time and in such impressive packaging. The furniture assembly was easy with simple instructions. Article will definitely get more business from us! "

2017-12-24

Top notch customer service

""I was so excited for the piece of furniture, and it exceeded my expectations. I also had quite a few questions through out the ordering process and the customer service team was top notch. They were kind, helpful, fast, and efficient. I would highly recommend this company. ""

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.