article.com

Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-03-19

Great product

"Purchased the Sven Birch Couch, Ivory Sofa online, it was very affordable and stylish. It fit in the space perfectly, is deep and comfortable. I was also concerned about stains as we have two dogs through the studio occasionally, but the fabric has been great and has not easily shown discolouration or stains."

Very Happy

"Have never ordered a couch online but was extremely happy with my experience with Article. They did a great job and I love the couch."

Awesome service/couch

"Great customer service. Helpful when we had questions. Couch is great. "

Great Experience

"Overall great experience from start to finish. Article answered my pre-order questions, delivery was quick and easy, and the Ceni sofa both looks perfect in my condo, and is also very comfortable."

2018-03-18

Not dissapointed in quality.

"I recently ordered barstools from Article, I had never used the site before. The description and photo's on their site are excellent. I received the furniture quite fast and the quality of the stools is excellent. I would not hesitate to use Article for purchases in the future."

Best Furniture on the Market

"You will not find high quality furniture at a reasonable place anywhere else. I'm someone fresh out of college who needed to furnish an apartment. My dad, being old school, thought buying furniture online was a huge mistake. Kept pushing me toward Ethan Allen and Costco. Took a risk with Article and it paid off. He was blown away by the quality. I'll be purchasing from and recommending Article for the foreseeable future."

Great value

"Purchased the Sven Cascadia Blue sofa and am so thrilled with it. It is incredibly comfortable, stylish and the colour is incredibly rich. Delivery was faster than expected."

Seemless Experience

"From ordering to delivery everything went as promised. The sofa is stylish and so comfortable. "

Great Service

""Buying from Article was so easy! The shipping process took way less time than other companies and we received a friendly call a couple days before to schedule the delivery. The day of, the guys arrives promptly and it was a smooth experience. ""

Great service!

"The sofa was delivered 72 hours after I ordered it. Article was very communicative regarding the delivery date and time. They did what they said they would do via email and arrived on time. I will order from Article in the future. "

Best couch yet!

""The entire process was simple and straightforward. The delivery was easy to schedule and track. The packaging was great and easy to figure out. The couch is awesome! Nothing but good feelings and great compliments. "

Fabulous

"Well designed, excellent craftsmanship, and comfortable. Went beyond my expectations, thank you!"

2018-03-16

Very good customer services !

""My experience was fantastic with Article ! We made a mistake when ordering and the reprensentative was able to make an exchange very quickly !!" "

Excellent Products | Excellent Service

"We had such an awesome experience with Article. We ordered (2) sofas and are so happy with them. The products we purchased showed up on time, and looked exactly how it did in the pictures. We will definitely be purchasing from Article in the future. "

Mod Blue Berry and Walnut Chair

"I just received my chair this morning and it is amazing !! It is very well made and great quality. Is comfortable and such a fantastic modern style. All you have to do is put on the legs with included hardware -- easy. I ordered this on March 5th and it was delivered in 4 days ! Customer service was excellent. Received a personal phone call to let me know they were able to deliver the next day and that I would get an automated call to give me a 3 hour delivery window. On delivery day, delivery company calls me to say they are 30 minutes away. Fabulous service. Delivery guys were courteous and friendly. Was able to leave work to be home for the delivery. 5+ stars. Will definitely be ordering more products from this company. Thank you !"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.