Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2018-05-09

Great experience all around!

"Fast shipment and easy assembly makes this product even better!"

2018-05-09

Amazing product and customer service

"There was a change in expected delivery date for my couch (Nova Sectional), and Customer Service was so helpful in getting the products I ordered expedited. In addition to that, their products really are top of the line for how affordable they are. Never ordering from anywhere else again!"

I love my new couch!

"I love my new couch! Not only is the couch great, but the customer service is wonderful, as well. When I had a question about cleaning and delivery - the responses were prompt, professional and incredibly helpful. Thanks, again! "

Fast and easy!

"I’ve never bought anything from this seller before and it’s always a risk when you don’t know if you’ll be happy.. but I’m glad to say that i am!! It was a very fast and easy process. Great experience and i would definitely buy from them again."

Good experience

"Great customer service and high quality products. I will definitely be coming back for more purchases!"

Great experience

"Great product and fast shipping. I cant wait to order from article again. "

purchase furniture from article

"excellent product quality, great customer service, and professional delivery"

Matrix Chair

"I ordered the Matrix Chair in Cascadia Blue Velvet as a reading chair for my bedroom and I am not disappointed! The chair is beautiful, comfortable and well-made. "

2018-05-07

Very easy and quick shipping!

"The product I received is beautiful, and the purchase was so simple and quick. We received the table a week after I purchased it, and you can't beat the shipping price. Delivery guys brought the packages inside and were very courteous. "

Mod armchair

"Ordered the Mod armchair in Kiwi Green. Beautiful chair! Ordering, delivery, customer service - all easy. Chair is more than beautiful and very comfortable. Will be ordering another."

Recovering Ikea Shopper

"Article continues to exceed my expectations. As a young professional and new customer I was incredibly nervous to order furniture online. Prior to Article my apartment was a collection of Ikea furniture slowly obtained throughout my years in college and after graduation. This is now my second large order and I can say with confidence you have obtained a customer and fan for life! I wish I could be an advocate for Article to anyone who is considering ordering a piece. While Article's customer services and online experience is top notch, I think what impresses me the most is the quality and value of their products. They don't cut corners and their attention to detail is so evident straight down to the hardware and assembly. I will be able to proudly use these pieces for a long time. "

2018-05-06

Shop with Article!

"I was really nervous about ordering such a big thing online, but wow I am so glad I did. Quick shipping and great service and my couch is everything I hoped. Love it!"

2018-05-05

amoeba table

"Refreshingly wonderful! my new store!"

2018-05-05

Burrard Sectional

"Excellent experience. Superior product. Entire experience exceeded my expectations (especially after dealing with They Bay). Time from purchase to delivery was quick (about ten days not six weeks!) and delivery service was professional. I will definitely shop with Article again- a fabulous Canadian company."

2018-05-04

Great sofa!

"The ordering experience, delivery experience, and customer service in between has been amazing. Our family loves this sofa. It is comfortable and looks incredible.

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.