article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.55/10
Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-08-02

Easy to use, great product

"Article is very easy from start to finish. Ordered, delivered, and assembled within a week. Solid product (I got a couch). Much better quality than my experiences with other online furniture realtors at a simple price range."

Loove it !!

"Increible service, incredible design and very affordable prices. The best!!"

2018-08-02

Article.com- My go-to store!

"Their prices are outstanding for the quality you receive. Always!"

Wonderful!

"I ordered a lamp. It came quickly and as expected. Was a good price and value. "

Svelti chair from Article

""Great shopping interface and the chairs came earlier than expected- always a plus. They were easy to assemble and look fantastic, especially for their price point. I will continue to shop for housewares with Article!""

Excellent company, beautiful products

"Great experience with Article! Very easy to order, the quality of the couch we ordered is amazing. I really like this brand, they delivered earlier than expected and it was really easy to unpack and assemble. I had a live chat with their customer service for delivery details and they were super helpful and nice. Highly recommend!"

2018-08-01

Great company to deal with!

"I don't think I could be any happier with both the product or the customer service. My order arrived fast and customer service was able to reroute the shipment to a new location for me. The lamp is sturdy and well built - not to mention stylish! This is the second item I have ordered from Article and cannot wait to order more!"

Fabulous!

"The order process was easy and the chairs arrived in perfect condition! Love them!"

2018-07-31

Stunning and Unique Pieces!

"Absolutely love Article and its products. All are so unique and reasonably priced. Would absolutely purchase again from here and hopefully a bigger order :) "

2018-07-31

Great Products and Customer Service

"I have purchased a sofa, a dining room set, bar stools, coffee table, and two side tables from Article.com. I am very pleased with their design, quality of their products, and customer service. Do not hesitate to purchase from Article.com. You will not be disappointed!! "

Fantastic experience

"The chairs were great quality, comfortable, and exactly as pictured. Customer service was fast and very helpful. We'd order with confidence again. "

Keeping Couples Sane

"Finally found the perfect couch after WEEKS of searching on Article. This couch was the first furniture purchase my fiance and I made together. I searched for a few months, looking for the perfect fit and when I found this sofa I knew I had to have it. Trying to mix my specific design needs with his finicky comfort requirements wasn't easy, but with its modern leather design and focus on comfort this was the couch for us. The delivery process was a breeze and setup took almost no time. So far, we're in love with this couch and everyone that has seen it and sat on it has asked us where we got it!"

Timber Leather Couch

"I had a great experience using Article. The site is fun to use, the couch came quickly and was easy to unpack. For the price I'm very happy with the quality. "

Wonderful Customer Service

"Their team was responsive and patient with all of my questions. The products I received were high quality and well made. "

Best Value

"Quick shipping, well packaged, and great design. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.