article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.56/10
Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10

Awsome product!!

"Amazing!! We love it!! So happy with the purchase and will recommend to friends. Simple and easy delivery and setup. Better than any couch we have purchased in a store! But one!! "

So Stylish!

""Easy to assemble, carefully packaged, but best of all the furniture exudes the quality you envision when you view the website.""

Quality Mid Century Style

"I have purchased several items from Article and have not been disappointed with any of them. The quality and construction of the furniture is top-notch; I know these items will last a lifetime. The available color options of the fabrics and materials lend itself to a mid-century palate and mix and match perfectly. Love the style of all the items offered by Article and this is now my go-to online furniture store."

Great Marble Table

"My Table came in two days. It is as beautiful in person as it is on the website. Great quality too. I'm very pleased with my purchase."

Excellent first experience

"Bought 2 of the Gira table lamps & then realized that the expected delivery date fell during our vacation , customer support had no problem with delaying the shipping so that the lights would arrive after we returned. As a first time buyer I was a little apprehensive about shipping lights but they were incredibly well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. The light are ideal as bedside lamps, simple and elegant. "

2018-03-23

Amazing experience at Article!

"Great customer service, excellent quality products, quick delivery. "

2018-03-23

Excellent order. Just thrilled.

"Great customer service and exceptional products. "

2018-03-22

Beautiful Trina Oak Table!

""I absolutely LOVE our Trina Oak table - everyone that has seen it keeps complimenting it. It fits our space perfectly and is very functional. Also, the Article Help team is awesome - very responsive and quick to help with a minor cosmetic issue I had with the table. Will definitely make future purchases from Article!""

2018-03-22

Such great value in high quality pieces! I adore them!

"Style, value, AND quality. That's rare. I couldn't be more thrilled with my purchases. I ordered from Article, plus two other sites. My Article pieces came fast, were flawless, and look great. I'm still dealing with the other retailers, returning damaged items and not-what-I-expected quality. Next time, Article all the way! "

Great furniture selection

"After a lot of browsing online, I came across article by accident and was so happy I did! Really into the idea of the company, and all of the design is thoughtful. The quality standard seems to be very high, and pictures matched the received product. Pleasure doing business!"

2018-03-21

Very pleased with our purchase!

"So excited to have made our first Article purchase. It was a smooth and efficient delivery, great customer service and the product is beautiful. I will definitely be purchasing more furniture from here again! Thank you Article!"

Two thumbs up!!

""We asked so many questions prior to placing our first order - the customer service representatives were so helpful, taking the time to answer each one. The website is great, the company they contracted for delivery was professional and the overall experience was timely. One of the pieces we ordered didn’t work with our space, Article was wonderful helping us start the return process & choosing a replacement. Very happy & will definitely order again!""

Excellent Customer Service

"I purchased a set of Ceni blue lagoon sofa aug 2017. The fabric started to wear off. I contacted article and was asked to send pictures. At this point, I was not expecting anything great from article. I was like! What r the odds something good will turn up? But I was completely wrong. Evelyen from article customer service was excellent. At first she offered me a compensation of $200, which I declined and then she offered to change my cushions. I was acceptable of that idea. I then asked her if it would be ok for me to get a different set of brand new sofas and pay the difference in prize. I was honestly expecting a NO, but she came back saying YES "

2018-03-21

Very satisfied with my purchase

"Delivery was seamless and the quality was what I expected!"

Design, Quality, Style!

"Very pleased with my purchase! The design, quality, and style of this lamp is excellent! As always, the shipment was fast and in time. The product, is quality. You can not find a designer floor lamp with this quality and price anywhere. Get one for your house today, you won't be disappointed! "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.