Home • Furniture

Customer service: 9.78/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2018-01-11

So happy

"So simple & quick. My sofa arrived as promised and the delivery service was also excellent. So easy to put together and it was exactly as pictured."

2018-01-11

Great furniture service and experience

"I ordered a Lingnam bookshelf from Article. Shipping was FAST, the shipping service was very friendly and helpful, and the bookshelf was very easy to put together. It is a beautiful design and also excellent quality - the shelf is totally solid and can hold my juggernaut of a projector and entertainment system + a number of books and tchotchkes. I'm so incredibly happy with my purchase!"

Wonderful Design & Quality

"I purchased a chair & sheepskin throw from Article and am very pleased with the quality, design and comfort! "

Repeat Purchaser!

"We've now ordered twice from Article and we've been pleased with both of our purchases. We now have a new leather couch and two Burrard lounge chairs in our living room. We definitely like the classic/modern design of the furniture and we are considering ordering more accent pieces as well. It was a bit scary ordering online without seeing the pieces beforehand, but the very reasonable return fee made that less risky. The shipping boxes are huge and and pain to get rid of but they also make amazing play houses for children! ;-)"

Love Article!

"Their stuff is always great!"

Outstanding quality & service

"We ordered a bed frame and rug from Article after a recent move and were thrilled with the experience. The Article team reached out to us to arrange delivery, and the installation team showed up right on time. They assembled the bed frame in minutes, were friendly, and cleaned up after.
The bed is excellent quality, very sturdy and looks fantastic in our new room. The rug is very durable, and much softer than a typical Jute rug.
What else can I say. Great products, amazing service. We couldn't be happier.

2018-01-09

Great couch, great customer service.

"Love this couch and great customer service! Had difficulty deciding on white because of how often I spill, but the customer service team sent me a swatch to test spill on and then let me know if I do stain anything all the covers can be replaced at a very reasonable price. Will be recommending and buying more pieces from here! "

2018-01-08

Perfect chairs for the office

"We needed some chairs for our office space quickly, and having already had an Article sofa at home, felt good about using their chairs in a corporate space. The shipped quickly, and are gorgeous. "

2018-01-08

Great furniture and service

"I ordered several items from Article - I was nervous to order furniture online without seeing it, but it was a great experience and I would 100% order from them again. The pieces are well described online and are exactly as shown, and are very high quality for the price. Shipping, delivery and assembly went really well - everything arrived quickly (I'm in Calgary) and the delivery people were super quick and friendly. Note that the boxes things come in are huge and you need to keep them for potential returns, so make sure you're prepared with a place to store them for the return period. "

2018-01-07

Great experience

"Love the design, quality and quick delivery. We have ordered from Article several times and haven’t been disappointed yet."

Exactly what we needed!

"The mara coffee table is exactly what we needed in our new home! Article gave us an affordable option and a perfect table - it is well crafted, beautiful, shipped and built easily."

Ceni White Ottoman

"Faster shipping than Amazon Prime! Ordered and delivered to my home within 2 days. Love the look and design of their ottoman. We use it as a coffee table and ottoman and its been perfect. Great feel to put your feet up on and sturdy enough to use as extra seating. This is our favorite piece of furniture in our home right now. "

Awesome stone clock

"Loved the clock. Great quality and ties in with othe stone and rock accessories "

Wonderful!

"I will be making many more future purchases with Article. Quality items, fast shipping, excellent customer service experience."

Awsome!!

"sofa arrived much faster than expected with zero damages. delivery guys were very courteous and helpful. The quality of the sofa is great!! The leather is good quality. My wife and i are really enjoying the sofa. We are already getting many compliments on it."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.