Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-09-01

I love it !!

"I love the sofa !! It was a big gamble ordering something that I haven't seen and touched, but it was worth it. They sent me the fabric swatches very quickly, and when I ordered the Sofa, it was delivered ~4 days after. The sofa is great quality, assembly is basically screwing the legs in, everything was well packaged and protected. So happy with how this experience turned out !"

great chair

"The chair arrived today in perfect condition - no assembly required! The leather is stunning and the style is very lovely. This is my first order from Article and I'm very satisfied."

Like Butter...

"I loved everything about my experience with buying this sectional (except maybe the inner turmoil of not being able to decide on the color and fabric...). I ordered samples - and they came quickly. Called to get some more info on the leather vs. velvet which was very helpful. Ordered the couch and it was delivered right on time - the deliverers were courteous and even offered to put it together for me even though I didn't pay for that option. And the sectional itself? I was a little worried paying so much for a couch online but...I put it together (which was easy), sat down, then had to lay down. The leather is like butter! The color is beautiful. The quality of the craftsmanship is excellent. I love love love love love this sectional. It is my favorite piece of furniture. Even though there are times I try not to sit on it (because it is just so pretty to look at), I can't help it. Naps - check. Lounging - yes. Reading - yep. Granted, it's only been a week or so...but I am really happy with choosing Article and really happy with choosing the leather option."

Great Customer Service

"I bought thousands of dollars worth of Article furniture this year when we moved into our new home. Everything is gorgeous! we had a problem with a rug and dining table and they promptly switched out both of them. The delivery men were super nice and great at setting up the furniture. We've had everything for a few months now and everything has held up wonderfully! I"

Beautiful table and buffet

"I received y my table and buffet quickly. The quality was excellent and the delivery was fast and trouble free. Highly recommend."

Dining Room Chairs

"The chairs are beautiful, and were easy to assemble. They have elevated the dining room and look incredible. They were so affordable. One of the best furniture purchases I've made - I'll definitely be back. "

No Flame retardents

"Wow. Couldn't be happier. When my wife began shopping for furniture without harmful flame retardents we were pleased to find out Article didn't use them. After reaching out to customer service to confirm, we were quickly assured there weren't any, and we bought two new leather couches for our home. Thanks again.""

2017-08-30

Seno Walnut Table for 8 - beautiful!!!

"From beginning to end my experience ordering from Article was fantastic. I was so nervous to order a table without seeing it in person, but I was so exhausted from searching for months without finding what I wanted. I stumbled upon Article online and it looked like exactly what I was searching for. Reviews were positive so I gave it a try. Ordering was so simple and delivery was faster than anticipated (and professional)! The table is exquisite and looks so much more expensive than it was - so high end! It's a heavy solid piece (make sure you have help to lift!) but that's what you want in a table. Assembly was so easy - less than 5 minutes and it was good to go. I'm beyond happy with this order and highly recommend buying from Article! I will be back for my next piece. "

In state delivery over 2 weeks

"Ordered the Taiga Full Size Bed and to make a long story short, the delivery company apparently sat on my order for longer than the max 48 hours. Customer service jumped on it on my 2nd round with them (after I requested a full refund) and got the delivery to me the next day. The most important thing is that the bed is a good, solid piece of furniture and looks really good. If you suspect that you might receive delivery from their northern New Jersey delivery agent just know that you may run into some problems if you live far outside the New York metropolitan area."

2017-08-30

Stellar customer service, highest quality furniture.

"I have been a repeat customer article and have recommended them to many friends given my recent experiences. After a defective table was received, Matthew with customer service offered to replace the table and to arrange for a swap out. The transaction was smooth, information and problem solving was prompt and competent. Service members were constantly in communication and always eager to help and to make the experience not just good, but great (they switched shipping companies for me given a snafu with the company used in a previous order. Any question that I had along the way was answered within a day or so and always fully resolved. Besides the stellar customer service, the furniture and other items are beautiful, high quality, and well made. I really appreciated everyone's help at Article! Looking forward to using Article again!"

2017-08-30

Great sofa bed sectional worth the relatively short wait.

"I had been searching for an elegant, condo sized sectional with a memory foam sofa bed for almost 10 months. Anything I found either didn't fit in the space I have (my condo is big but it is a condo not a house) or it wasn't a sofa bed. Article kept coming up on my Facebook page - I had probably mentioned looking for a sectional. I found exactly what I needed in the Article site, and the price was great. It was a bit of a wait for my sectional sofa bed to arrive but well worth it - I'd been looking for almost 10 months for just the right thing after all. It's very sturdy bed wise, the mattress is memory foam and seems comfortable though I've not spent the night on it (the sofa bed is for guests and haven't had any overnight guests since it arrived). It is very comfortable to sit on and lay on which is what counts for me. Good quality all round, a great price and the colour is exactly as depicted in the Article web site - also important as I have a colour scheme going in my living room. Delivery was easy and professional. I paid for set up and the delivery guys did a great job and hauled out the giant boxes. I am very happy with my purchase. "

Excellent!

"We just received the Seno Walnut Sideboard & we love it...very well made & beautiful! Article packages their pieces so well, & they arrive in perfect condition...we're very pleased!"

2017-08-29

Very pleased with my first Article purchase!!

"I was so excited to receive my first Article loveseat because I had heard only fantastic things about this company. I was so disappointed when I received the WRONG couch. However, Article's customer service was very accommodating and quickly sent me the correct one and included in-room delivery. The delivery company they use, Team Worldwide, was INCREDIBLE and so helpful and assembled the loveseat for me and took all the boxes/packing material out with them even though that wasn't included. Now that the correct loveseat is unpacked and set up in my house, I am so pleased!"

I love my couch

"The couch I bought is so comfortable and exactly what I wanted. It is beautiful and I've received lots of positive feedback about it. The delivery was fast and professional. I'd recommend Article to anyone looking to buy new furniture. "

Article rocks

"Bought a timber sofa and it arrived in less than a week. The couch is insanely comfortable and cost much less than other online furniture shops. Thrilled that I found Article and chose them, would do it again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.