Home • Furniture

Customer service: 9.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2018-01-12

Great lamp, great price

"Really appreciate companies that use only the amount of packaging needed. This came in a compact box but was well packaged. The lamp itself is beautiful, perfectly simple, and a steal at $69. I really like the foot switch. I only wish it came with a bulb."

2018-01-12

Excellent value and customer service

"We love our Taiga bedroom set in smoke and our bliss blue Happy chair. Everything is so comfortable, looks amazing, and made exceptionally well. Ease of ordering, and great customer service when I needed to make a change means I will be buying from you again in the near future"

Great customer service

"Even though Article has no storefront I was in close contact with a member of the The Article Customer Care Team throughout our purchase. We ended up wanting to exchange an ottoman we bought with a loveseat and the customer care rep made the whole process very painless and ensured that we were happy with our purchase. Communication about the delivery was also timely and allowed us to plan how to be home for the delivery. A great experience all around!"

Great Products, Good Prices

"I love the look of our new couch (Sitka), which came in perfect condition. Very comfy and both my husband and I can fit on it. We are looking for more furniture and Article is always the first place we look. Affordable and attractive products. "

So happy

"So simple & quick. My sofa arrived as promised and the delivery service was also excellent. So easy to put together and it was exactly as pictured."

2018-01-11

Great furniture service and experience

"I ordered a Lingnam bookshelf from Article. Shipping was FAST, the shipping service was very friendly and helpful, and the bookshelf was very easy to put together. It is a beautiful design and also excellent quality - the shelf is totally solid and can hold my juggernaut of a projector and entertainment system + a number of books and tchotchkes. I'm so incredibly happy with my purchase!"

Wonderful Design & Quality

"I purchased a chair & sheepskin throw from Article and am very pleased with the quality, design and comfort! "

Repeat Purchaser!

"We've now ordered twice from Article and we've been pleased with both of our purchases. We now have a new leather couch and two Burrard lounge chairs in our living room. We definitely like the classic/modern design of the furniture and we are considering ordering more accent pieces as well. It was a bit scary ordering online without seeing the pieces beforehand, but the very reasonable return fee made that less risky. The shipping boxes are huge and and pain to get rid of but they also make amazing play houses for children! ;-)"

Love Article!

"Their stuff is always great!"

Outstanding quality & service

"We ordered a bed frame and rug from Article after a recent move and were thrilled with the experience. The Article team reached out to us to arrange delivery, and the installation team showed up right on time. They assembled the bed frame in minutes, were friendly, and cleaned up after.
The bed is excellent quality, very sturdy and looks fantastic in our new room. The rug is very durable, and much softer than a typical Jute rug.
What else can I say. Great products, amazing service. We couldn't be happier.

2018-01-09

Great couch, great customer service.

"Love this couch and great customer service! Had difficulty deciding on white because of how often I spill, but the customer service team sent me a swatch to test spill on and then let me know if I do stain anything all the covers can be replaced at a very reasonable price. Will be recommending and buying more pieces from here! "

2018-01-08

Perfect chairs for the office

"We needed some chairs for our office space quickly, and having already had an Article sofa at home, felt good about using their chairs in a corporate space. The shipped quickly, and are gorgeous. "

2018-01-08

Great furniture and service

"I ordered several items from Article - I was nervous to order furniture online without seeing it, but it was a great experience and I would 100% order from them again. The pieces are well described online and are exactly as shown, and are very high quality for the price. Shipping, delivery and assembly went really well - everything arrived quickly (I'm in Calgary) and the delivery people were super quick and friendly. Note that the boxes things come in are huge and you need to keep them for potential returns, so make sure you're prepared with a place to store them for the return period. "

2018-01-07

Great experience

"Love the design, quality and quick delivery. We have ordered from Article several times and haven’t been disappointed yet."

2018-01-06

Exactly what we needed!

"The mara coffee table is exactly what we needed in our new home! Article gave us an affordable option and a perfect table - it is well crafted, beautiful, shipped and built easily."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.