Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-09-14

Perfect mid century modern table and chairs

"The Conan oval table and Zola chairs I recently purchased from Article did not disappoint. The table and chairs arrived ahead of schedule and were extremely well packaged- no damage. Assembly took minimal effort. I am SO happy with my purchase and have recommended Article to my friends."

Ceni Sofa Volcanic Grey

"I could not possibly be more happy with my new sofa and the EXCELLENT customer service that I experienced from beginning to end. Truly above and beyond!!! The sofa is exactly as described and the Article customer service representatives held my hand all along the way...in depth description of the sofa (including firmness), to sending me fabric swatches (twice because I mis-entered my address the first time) and VERY timely follow through once my order was placed. Delivery was incredibly fast and the gentlemen were incredibly polite and efficient (in and out within 10 minutes). No joke...the BEST online shopping experience that I have ever had!!!"

Satisfied

"We ordered a couch from Article. Had never ordered furniture from a website. I was so worried about ordering such a big purchase without seeing it or sitting on it. But, I LOVE this couch! It's perfect for the room. Firm, but not in a bad, uncomfortable way. And the fabric and workmanship were spot on. Dealing with Article has been awesome in every way. I would order from them a again in a heartbeat."

Amazing Article - Love

"My husband and I are in the commercial architecture and interior design industry. All I do is work on furniture for our client projects. I know quality. This product is not only affordable, but beautifully designed and very well-made. I would recommend to anyone out there. We were looking at Restoration Hardware and Crate and Barrel for a dining room table, buffet and seating. We could not find all three of our criteria (the size, price point, and quality) that were looking for at any retail store. We came close, but decided to try Article....figured we could return it if we had to....no need, this product is amazing. Highly recommend."

Amazing Experience

"Awesome buying experience. Love at first sight with this couch and was not disappointed upon arrival and unboxing. Article makes it super to order and schedule your precise delivery when it arrives in the area. Their local shipping crew is experienced and helpful and I couldn't have asked for better. Raced to order the matching ottoman soon after."

2017-09-11

Awesome experience & would shop again!

"Super happy with the service, delivery, comfort and style of our article sofa! I hope the quality and comfort continues for years to come. Thank you Article!"

2017-09-11

Mira Square Coffee Table

"Fantastic coffee table that we're using for an outdoor deck table in Brooklyn. Great construction and super easy to assemble. And even better value. Item was shipped as expected. I'm very happy with this purchase and look forward to purchasing other items from Article in the future."

Great furniture

"The pieces I ordered were well made, and very sturdy. Not much work required for assembly, either. "

PERFECT

"In my opinion, article sets the standard for modern, yet affordable and quality furniture. I feel confident that anything I would buy there, I would love. After a year of searching for the right sofa with my wife, we are so glad we went with the article Ceni Sofa w/ottoman. Article sets the bar high for any other company'. Excellent experience all around. "

2017-09-08

Good quality products and excellent customer service

"I ordered two living room chairs and two floor lamps on two separate occasions. Excellent customer service both times and on time delivery. Given the price points, I was concerned the quality would be subpar but I was pleasantly surprised both times. Also, the items I ordered were exactly as pictured online. Highly recommend! Please note that I DID not receive any free items to write this review."

Beautiful!

"The couch adds an absolutely perfect modern touch to our eclectic mix of furniture. It is firm yet comfortable! We also love the gold tray! Quality made and a beautiful soft gold color, not at all brassy. The real winner of this entire Article experience was the customer service. They were prompt, accommodating and so easy to deal with. This most certainly is not the last piece of furniture we purchase through Article. "

Ceni Sectional

"Loving the sofa! The ordering process and delivery were easy. Customer service interactions have been helpful and kind. Our sofa did arrive with a broken leg (likely from delivery process), but Article was responsive about getting a replacement. I got confirmation about one week later that a replacement would arrive the following week. Thanks, Article!"

Love my Burrard Sofa!

""This couch is so comfy and fits perfectly into my space. The delivery was well organized and assembly was a breeze!"

Love our new couch!

"The packaging was amazing. The sofa is beautiful and comfortable. We were a little worried about buying a sofa off the internet that we had never seen or sat on, even though we buy everything online, but this was incredible! We are so happy! "

2017-09-06

Terrible experience!

"Long story short...we ordered a Culla bed, and it arrived with a damaged piece, specifically, the center beam that holds up all the slats. I notified them of the damage and it took them about two weeks to send me a replacement. Apparently there was some sort of technical error and they forgot about sending me the replacement until I wrote a review. The replacement beam that they sent us was also broken. Again, it took about a week and a half to receive a new one, even though I requested expedited shipping. This latest replacement beam they sent was improperly designed and the slats fit unevenly across the beam, which caused our bed to collapse while we were laying in it. I emailed Article on Monday to inform them of the design issue with this latest beam and today is Wednesday and they haven't even responded! So, terrible customer service, terrible shipping, terrible quality control...overall a horrible experience for us. Hope to eventually receive a replacement part that is free of damage and properly designed.
Addendum: Article sent us a new beam via FedEx overnight and advised that their local delivery partner would call to arrange a good time for delivery and set-up of our bed. The delivery company did not call prior to delivery and just showed up at our house on Saturday afternoon. The beam arrived in good condition, however, it was WHITE...our bed is the walnut color. Additionally, the delivery person refused to take the three broken beams with them (as Article had promised), because they stated they did not receive any instruction to do so. We are just going to deal with the white beam, because I do not want to deal with Article anymore. I followed up with the customer service supervisor via email to let them know how our delivery experience was and I never received a reply. My husband is going to have to saw all those broken beams in pieces this weekend so they can get taken out with our regular trash pick up. Hands down the worst experience I have ever had with an online purchase.

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2017

A rep from Article, article.tony, has responded

“Molly,

While I am glad you now have a functional bed, I can completely understand your frustration around the way that this was handled. I have followed up by email, but I want to reiterate that we are very sorry for the multiple issues you encountered getting your order.

Our logistics team is reviewing our relationship with the delivery partner that handled your delivery, as there were clearly unacceptable recurring issues.

I will also be reviewing what happened here that meant you did not get our typical level of service and communication. Our goal is to reply to every and any message we receive within 48 hours, and it is one we take very seriously.

Finally, as you know we refunded your entire purchase price to go some way to make up for the inconvenience and frustration associated with this purchase. If there is anything else we can do to help in future, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Best,
Tony Chin
Customer Care Manager
Article ”

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.