article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.58/10
Customer service: 9.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-03-30

Like amazon prime for furniture!

""LOVE my Article furniture! Literally showed up 3 days after I ordered it. Setup was extremely easy and we are very happy with the pieces we chose (Sven sofa and Amoeba coffee table). Very comfy and true to the colors displayed on their site. "

2018-03-30

Wonderful experience

"Everything about my shopping experience was wonderful, from my initial search on article.com to the delivery of my beautiful new couch."

Chanel Chairs

""The chairs are excellent quality. Such a great price! They came when they said they would and the delivery service used was great! We will definitely buy from article again!""

Love my chairs

"Beautiful design. Lovely colors and awsome customer service!"

2018-03-29

Mid-Century Modern Made Easy!

"Article makes it easy to bring quality design to your living room. I never expected an affordable coffee table to be made of real marble, but Article delivers. Thank you Roman Mars and 99% Invisible for the recommendation!"

2018-03-29

Quality furniture and accessories at speed

"I have loved everything I have purchased from Article, and the delivery experience was well organized and professional. "

2018-03-29

High quality at affordable prices!

"Time between order and arrival was beyond fast. Having the table and benches arrive in one week is unheard of for most quality furniture products. The packaging truly protects the products so they arrive without damage in transit. Assembly was easy to execute. The beauty of their products match the online photos. You can’t go wrong with an Article purchase!"

2018-03-28

Great overall experience buying from Article

"I have made three major furniture purchases (dining table, credenza and lounge chair) with Article and have been more than happy with their service and the pieces themselves. I definitely plan to buy from them again in the future. "

Great Experience

"I had a great experience ordering through Article and would definitely use it again"

Perfect chairs

"I've been looking for the perfect dining chair for a while, something affordable and colorful. I bought four Svelti chairs from Article in aloe green and teal, and they're just the thing. They arrived a couple of days after order, were extremely easy to assemble, and are much more comfortable than the Ikea chairs we had before. The colors are terrific. Highly recommend. "

Unreal Chair

"First and foremost it was an easy process to order and it was in our home faster than we expected! They have great communication as well. The chair itself is comfy and well made, very impressed. It was our first experience buying from them but blew us away! Will definitely order again and refer others :) "

Great quality and value

"Super functional design and looks great. "

2018-03-28

Excellent quality and style that will last a lifetime

"It took me over a year to purchase this sofa and finally I splurged. Incredibly happy I did. Looks beautiful in our new home."

Love my new chairs

"Delivered on time and chairs are very comfortable and a great quality and size. The colour is greener than I expected, not a teal colour. But still a very beautiful colour. I would definitely buy more from article. "

2018-03-28

In love with my Articles!

"Everything was top notch from purchasing my new furniture to the amazing communication about delivery and given the option to have it delivered on Saturday "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.