Home • Furniture

Customer service: 9.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2018-01-19

Burrard Graphite Grey Chair

"I had previously purchased a leather sofa from Article. I was so impressed with the quality of the sofa that I happily ordered an Article chair. The chair was delivered earlier than I expected, and in perfect condition. It is comfortable and stylish and I couldn't be happier with both of my Article purchases."

2018-01-19

SVEN 72" Pacific blue sofa

"LOVE my new sofa! It is a beautiful color, super comfy, firm seating. Communicating with Article was a breeze, delivery was smooth - they even carried it up to my apartment (I'm in a 4th floor walkup!). Thank you so much for a fantastic experience. "

2018-01-18

Beautiful furniture, arrived in perfect condition!

"I ordered a bed and a table from Article, and both were delivered without issue and in perfect condition. Assembly was easy (though boxes were indeed heavy!), and I would definitely order from Article again."

Beautiful Sven Sofa

"Our Sven Charme leather sofa lived up to it's reviews! Beautiful, soft leather, amazing color, and extremely comfortable. It's the most attractive couch I've ever seen and the entire family loves it. Ordering and delivery were quick and easy. When we contacted customer service before our order to ask about the leather color, they were very friendly and helpful. Thank you Article! We can't wait to order our next piece."

2018-01-18

Love my Marble table!!! It’s incredible!!

"Will buy more from Article!"

2018-01-18

The best customer service around!

"The best customer service around! It was so refreshing to experience this high level of customer service from Article. I was nervous to buy furniture online but every piece I received has been fantastic. When I had a problem with one piece, Article promptly gave me several very fair options to choose from and my issue was resolved. I cannot recommend this company more! I’m planning on ordering something from them very soon to complete my living room."

2018-01-18

Beautiful piece of furniture!

"Fast shipping! Very pleasant experience!"

New Cushions

"Love my new cushions... they are the perfect colour and size. Thank you!"

Great

"Delivery was easy. Quality is amazing. Great experience! "

2018-01-17

Lovely at First but Disappoints Quickly.

"The sofa I ordered was beautiful when I took it out of the box. After just 3 months of light use, the cushions started sagging and back pillows started leaking feathers. It looks very sloppy and requires constant fluffing and pillow rotation every time I sit on it. The fabric is also quite itchy and uncomfortable. Extremely high maintenance for a sofa that looks shabby and old after just a few months of use. I've had it for 6 months now and I cover it with a sheet to make it look less saggy and to improve texture. While customer support offered to let me return it for store credit, I am not eager to purchase another item from this company. Not what I would have expected from all the high ratings on their website. Extremely disappointing quality."

article.tony from Article has responded
Posted Jan-20-2018

“Hi Carol Anne,

As you know from speaking with our team your Triplo sofa is not performing as it should. We have offered a number of solutions as we want you to love your Article sofa for many years to come. Ilook forward to hearing back from you on your preferred option so that we can get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care
Article”

Article is he best

"Great quality furniture for a reasonable price! "

2018-01-17

Great product and customer service

""While the furniture looks and feels great (two Mello Taos brown left-arm sofas put together to form a sectional), Article as a company impressed me even more. The return policy is real, I had ordered a couple other items before deciding to go with the sectional look, and there was absolutely zero hassle in returning them. It was a breeze! The staff is smart, courteous and has common sense. Great experience.""

2018-01-16

Gorgeous Marble Coffee Table & Seamless Delivery Experience

"I can't say enough good things about Article. Their products seem to be of superb quality (well constructed, smartly designed, sturdy materials) and everything else (from the customer service to the delivery to the assembly) were also made very easy for this first-time buyer. I'm in love with my genuine marble coffee table and can't wait to buy more furniture from them!"

2018-01-16

Amazing table

"The table was beautiful. Exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely buy from again!!"

2018-01-15

Quality and style

"Ordered 3 stools, and they were here within a week. Beautiful, stylish, comfortable, and well-built. It won’t be my last Article purchase!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.